AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Need Help

Member ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2008 12:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Need Help

I need help finding this one gundam series. I'm not quite sure exactly what it's about but this is what I remember. It's about a young boy who dreams of being a gundam pilot and one day during school a gundam crashes into a forest kind of near his school. He later goes and checks it out and the pilot talks to him and gives him an official gundam pilot badge. I think in a later episode he tries sneaking on board to go to one of the colonies floating in space. I'm pretty sure his brothers a gundam pilot. And of course theres a war with Zeon.

Thats pretty much all I remember. Any help would be appreciated

If everyone cared and nobody cried
    If everyone loved and nobody lied

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 11:07 PM
    Threads

Hmmmm, off the top of my head I want to say War in the Pocket. A six episode series in wich a young boy met a Zeon Pilot. But if I remember right they were already in a space colony.
    So I'm not really sure.
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Member ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2008 12:50 PM
    Threads

Yeah, thats the one! Thanks a bunch, man

If everyone cared and nobody cried
    If everyone loved and nobody lied

Member krzglue2 is infamous around these parts krzglue2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 04:16 AM
    Threads

War in the Pocket, I watch it many times and still found out it is very sad. especially when both the Zaku's pilot and the NT-1 pilot does not know they are fighting each other and the Zaku pliot die...
    Check out this link to see what new in anime goods:
    http://lonelytradingpost.blogspot.com

Closed Thread

Thread Information