AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sig or wall? A work in progress.

Senior Member Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2007 05:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sig or wall? A work in progress.

Made accidentally in a size inbetween sig and wallpaper.

I'd love both from this, but I've hit a graphical block. I could make it a wallpaper if perhaps I could blow it up, or set it to a decent background and make the image decent wallpaper size.

I can also see good sig.

It's simply a work in progress really, and any comments will be considered. I think it's a bit crowded as it stands for a wallpaper, and I'm not sure whether a large focussed image is what it needs, or perhaps another subtle image on the right?

The odd coloured effect on the left can be cut out, but I wonder if it can be used? xxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fadedtrunks.jpg‎
Views:	66
Size:	205.0 KB
ID:	14458  
    Last edited by Fourstarball; 02-10-2007 at 06:30 PM.

Junior Member DragonsHeart is on a distinguished road DragonsHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2007 05:11 PM
    Threads

It's awfully dark, and the bright color on the left side doesn't fit in. It looks like the green/blue part is supposed to be a background but you can't see it because of the Trunks image in the background. The Trunks image in the foreground needs some touch-ups around the sword and left shoulder because it looks fuzzy. Maybe try lightening that image so it gives some focus to the wallpaper. Also, you might try flipping that image and moving it to the right some so you can see Trunks' face in the background image. These are all just suggesstions. You don't have to use them if you don't want to.

Dragons, no longer invunerable, ride the arms of mortals and sing. -Doris Vallejo

This sig was a Christmas Present from Nespa. Thank you Nespa.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

it's not big enough for a wallpaper (they should be 1024x768 at least) and too big for a signature. So, lets put this in Dazzle Us for now.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2007 05:09 PM
    Threads

Thanks guys.

I might scrap it and start again. I just don't quite know what to do with it. Perhaps beginning again with a full size background would help.

I feel that it was a bit cluttered anyway.

Closed Thread

Thread Information