AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Transexuals...are you okay with it?

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Default Transexuals...are you okay with it?

I've been thinking a lot about transexuals lately (not sure why, though it may be because I've been accused of being a crossdresser in my pics). And I found this article and thought it would make a good topic.

http://www.eoc.org.uk/default.aspx?page=15049

"Pre-operative transsexual who claimed that she faced sex discrimination at work has settled her case with her employers for a confidential sum. Sharon Persky, an Audio Buying Manager, had worked for S Gold and Sons Ltd, an audio software wholesaler and distributor for more than 20 years. In January 2000 Sharon told her employers that she would begin her transition procedure and would eventually be attending work as a female. She claims that after informing her employers, their attitude towards her changed. Nearly three years after she had informed her employer, despite changing her name by deed poll, amending her details with her bank and other institutions, presenting full time as a female and taking medical advice, her employer still "considered her to be a man".

Well, what do you think? I don't really want to argue about the lawsuit, that's already been settled. I want to know what you think of transexuals?

Do you think that people have the right to choose to change their sex? Or do you think that they should not alter their bodies in such a way?

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

If changing from one sex to another isnt ok, then neither should be plastic surgery that can change people from:
    -old to young
    -overweight to underweight
    -flat chested to busty

There are even people who have surgery to look like ANIMALS.

I personally dont see anything wrong with being born a man but feeling like a woman, and just changing your body to fit what you feel you really are.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

I don't really care what other people do with their bodies, I think getting a sex change is actually kind of funny, every transexual I've seen has always looked ridiculous.

I've never considered a transexual to really be the gender they changed into, you can alter your body, but you can't change your chromosomes.

If it makes you happy and your not hurting anyone in the process, then I see nothing wrong with it.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

I'm okay with it. If it's what they want to do why should I care? As long as it doesn't harm anyone and they can express themselves then more power to them. Enough said.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku
    I don't really care what other people do with their bodies, I think getting a sex change is actually kind of funny, every transexual I've seen has always looked ridiculous.

May sound kind of strange but check out the ones in Asia. Those are actually really pretty... *awkward...*
    Last edited by ____; 08-01-2007 at 02:39 PM.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I'm sure I'll be the hated person here for what I think, but seriously.

Get real.

I know two girls who apparently wish they were guys so much, they tell everyone that they are guys. They try to act like guys, but when I first met them, their attitude tipped me off pretty easily. They can't change who they are, and I don't see why people think they should change it. You should be proud of what you were born into, and make the best of that. They have their qualities, and even if they feel those qualities best suit a guy rather than a girl, why are they afraid to be who they are? They can be girls and still act as much like guys as much as they like. They can be girls who like girls even. But they are girls, not guys. Changing the physical characteristics doesn't change who they are.

As for this guy? No joke people treated him differently. Girls get treated differently, so why wouldn't he expect a guy pretending to be a girl to be treated differently.
    Last edited by Regex; 08-01-2007 at 02:39 PM.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If what I have been told is true, one of my co-workers is Post-Op, and I don't really care one way or another. If some sane adult wants to undergo surgery to change their sex, it has nothing to do with me and I don't think anyone else should should try to stop them.

That said, the person in that suit is a whiner, and needs to shut up.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Little Miss Runaway ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2010 12:56 PM
    Dancing in the middle of the street. Doing what I do best. (Nyc..)
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WISH!

I am fine with it. Hey, If someone want's to have a sex change it is their decision not anyone else's. I would advise thinking about if first though. =3 It's their life and they should be able to live it how they would like.
    ~Mithy~
    -Just tell me baby, Tell me I'm crazy, You know it's what makes your heart scream "Take me"..-Mithrosent

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Regex View Post

Get real.

I know two girls who apparently wish they were guys so much, they tell everyone that they are guys. They try to act like guys, but when I first met them, their attitude tipped me off pretty easily. They can't change who they are, and I don't see why people think they should change it. You should be proud of what you were born into, and make the best of that. They have their qualities, and even if they feel those qualities best suit a guy rather than a girl, why are they afraid to be who they are? They can be girls and still act as much like guys as much as they like. They can be girls who like girls even. But they are girls, not guys. Changing the physical characteristics doesn't change who they are.

As for this guy? No joke people treated him differently. Girls get treated differently, so why wouldn't he expect a guy pretending to be a girl to be treated differently.
    This actually makes a lot of sense and seems reasonable to me.
    Last edited by Azel; 08-01-2007 at 03:20 PM.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm sure I'll be the hated person here for what I think.
    I agree actually. (uh not that you'll be hated, but what you said.)

May sound kind of strange but check out the ones in Asia. Those are actually really pretty... *awkward...*
    I saw one on ninja warrior, it was funny.
    Last edited by Buruku; 08-01-2007 at 02:44 PM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

I can't say that I dislike transexuals, because either way they're human. I don't know any transexuals, so that's another reason I can't say I dislike them. Saying I hate them without having met one in person would be like jumping off a building without making sure you have some sort of cushion at the bottom or a rope tied securely to a firmly set object; it'd be just plain stupid.

But, as human as they are, I cannot support their choices. I think that if you're unhappy the way you are, you have to deal with it. It's one thing to change your hair color or dress somewhat like a boy or girl, but changing your sex entirely is something I can't abide by.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Get real.

I dont hate you =D

But I have to disagree. You had a personal experience with two idiots and not with someone who doesnt want to be a different sex, but feel they are a different and born with the wrong reproductive organs.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    I dont hate you =D

But I have to disagree. You had a personal experience with two idiots and not with someone who doesnt want to be a different sex, but feel they are a different and born with the wrong reproductive organs.
    They would describe themselves that way. I sure don't.

You can not be born with the "wrong" reproductive organs, especially considering how they obviously aren't in it for the reproductive aspects. The junk you have in your pants has no bearing on how you act. Accept your life for how it is, and make the best of that. You are foolish if you are wasting your effort on changing something like that.

You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

They would describe themselves that way. I sure don't.

You can not be born with the "wrong" reproductive organs, especially considering how they obviously aren't in it for the reproductive aspects. The junk you have in your pants has no bearing on how you act. Accept your life for how it is, and make the best of that. You are foolish if you are wasting your effort on changing something like that.
    And I agree, people should just accept themselves for who they are, but that always isnt the case. Just like how some girls cant accept that they have a small bust size, and get implants done, yet it seems to be very accepted and at times encouraged.

People are going to want to change themselves, and if they have the means to do so, they will.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku
    I saw one on ninja warrior, it was funny.
    Another strange comment...
    I should show you some pictures from my trip then once I load them up. *awkward...again...* ...um...complex story and it doesn't sound good so far... >_<

Anyways...perhaps some people were meant to be the opposite of what they were at first.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I basically agree with regex, but if they wanna go ahead and change sex that's fine by me. I just so do not care.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm not saying they can't do it any more than I could say that vegans shouldn't be allowed to kill themselves with poor diets.

But I will continue to say that these people are doing themselves wrong.

You know it's true.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

I don't really care if they want to change their sex.. it's their body, their life and their money...

But when they do... They've have to deal with it.. and all the changes it will engender in their life... and they can't make people change how they see them... If I had known you as a guy for the past 20 years, how can you expect me to think of you as a woman all of a sudden? Just because you had a sex change and changed all your paperwork.. That's just not the way it works...

People should just accapt who they are... But for me that's easy to say... I haven't had to stand in their shoes >>

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

It doesn't bother me one bit.

It's a very mentally painful thing they're just trying to escape.

~Made by me~

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I honestly don't give a crap. Even if you have plastic surgery to look like a tree, I still wouldn't give a crap.

As long as you do it to your own body, I don't care. I don't own your body, and have no say in what you do to it. Conversely, you don't own my body, and don't get to have a say in what I do with it.

But I also respect your rights to be a narrow minded bigot jerk about it, as long as I get to be narrow minded bigot jerk about other things.
    Last edited by Eris; 08-01-2007 at 04:03 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I don't know why I thought typing in "transexuals" into google images was a good idea....
    A MaruDashi Creation

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku View Post
    I don't know why I thought typing in "transexuals" into google images was a good idea....
    You need to find your Inner Ackbar. He will never lead you astray.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Junior Member Himeko Kurusugawa will become famous soon enough Himeko Kurusugawa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2008 01:59 PM
    Threads

Honestly, if they really think that they should be the opposite gender, then I won't stop then. In fact, I'd support the person. While I would never get a sex change, I'm not against others getting one.

I honestly can't find or remember the article where I read this... So I'm hoping others have read it as well.. But it was about a little boy in Russia getting a sex change operation at the age of 10 or 12.

Apparently scientists said that he was getting estrogen instead of testosterone which caused psychological as well as physical problems. So they allowed the boy to have a sex change operation. This just shows that it can be a physical problem, not something from 'the Devil' as the few religious nuts may say.
    So on this forum we are having a recruiting contest. I'm in second place and the guy in third is catching up. Can you please join and post a few times? Just to help me out? Here is the site. That's my referral link, so my name should already be there. If no, himeko_kurusugawa

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

The junk you have in your pants has no bearing on how you act.
    Yeah... Except for the times when it totally does.

Personally, I can't say I'm totally comfortable with it. I don't think it's entirely healthy to have irreversible operation on your genitalia because you think you might be happier because of it. And the whole complete breaking of any gender roles and barriers tends to make people uncomfortable in general.

Does that mean I would ever treat a pre- or post-op transsexual any differently than a non-transsexual? No, probably not. The last time I saw one was at the supermarket (it might not have even been a tranny, just a really ugly woman). I wasn't especially bothered by the sight, merely glanced on my way out the door before forgetting about him/her.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    You need to find your Inner Ackbar. He will never lead you astray.
    Or realize the tao of the interwebs: The only way to unsee an image is to look at one that is even worse.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

We 'de-sex' animals, so why not 'de-sex' our children while we're at it?
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Closed Thread

Thread Information