AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would you do?

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What would you do?

Alright, if you have a younger sister whose going out, and she comes out of her room wearing revealing clothing, what would you do as an older sibling? If you don't have a younger sister, then what do you think you would do?

I wouldn't let her leave until she changed, and if she wont then I'll lock her in the basement until she decides to. I'm an older brother and care about my brothers and sisters.....not so much on brothers, they can handle themselves.

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

I would ask where she's going first of all. If it sounds fun join her wearing even more revealing clothing. If not, tell her to get some donuts for me if she's not unconcious from partying on the way back.
    Last edited by sasunarubishoujo; 02-06-2007 at 07:15 PM.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Id also inquire where shes going. Then Id ask why she feels she needs to dress skimpy to go out. Id then go on about (as a fellow woman) you dont need to wear revealing clothes, then force her to change. If she didnt, then Id tag along to where it was she was going and embarrass the hell outta her.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 07:32 PM
    Threads

If she's hot...?
    Take advantage of her.

*EDIT*
    I think it's awesome how badly I've offended people with this joke of a comment.
    Especially because I was referring to the author's sister.. Seeing how I'm the youngest of 5.
    >_>
    Last edited by Titus_Starwind; 02-12-2007 at 04:32 PM.
    "These words are razors to my wounded heart"
    Currently Watching

@ Youtube.com

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

It's her call though I'd probably make fun of her. Then ask her to bring the boy home so that I could leer at him and make him feel insignificant. I can't wait till my sisters get old enough to date just so that I can do that.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Senior Member Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2017 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Id also inquire where shes going. Then Id ask why she feels she needs to dress skimpy to go out. Id then go on about (as a fellow woman) you dont need to wear revealing clothes, then force her to change. If she didnt, then Id tag along to where it was she was going and embarrass the hell outta her.
    Word.
    --------------------

Weeeeeell, I would also ask where she is going, then I'd ask what she's wearing, (being a little ignorant never hurt now did it?) Anyway.. after her reply, I would ask her to change in a nice tone, and if she refused to, then I would dress in an old lady outfit, and say "I'm comin' yo!" ... I'd just love to make a fool out of my twin. So fun to fantasize. x]
    I am, I am, I am.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

- Depends on how old she was.
    - How much she was showing.
    - Where she was going.
    - What time it was.
    - Who she was going with.
    - Whether or not I cared. O_o

I don't have any younger siblings, I am the younger sister.

No offense, but I'm glad none of you are my older brothers/sisters, I think I'd cry if I got locked in the basement or forced to buy you donuts. xD

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd smack her and tell her she's a {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Well I'd ask her the following:

Where she was going,
    Who she was going out with,
    Why she felt to dress like that,
    If mom and dad knew she was dressing like that,
    What time she will be home,
    and lastly If she had permission to go out at all.

If she answered them without hesitation and honestly I wouldn't care and probably give her some money and tell her to get me a Dr.Pepper and a recies peanutbutter cup on the way back home.

If she answered hesitantly and lied (I can usually tell when people lie) I'd make her change and then give her the money.

If she refused to change I'd dress in an outfit not as skimppy and revealing but still nice and say "I'm going with you. No little sister of mine is going to get taken advantage of." and then I'd steal all the attention so she wouldn't be noticed and I wouldn't have to worry about her. Either that or scare away any guy who I thought had something bad in mind.

Well that's what I would do, but my mom can't have anymore kids and I'm the youngest.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

I would raise an eyebrow, open the door outside, make sure it's freezing push her into snow and then pull her back inside, growl at her, smile nicely and do it again under she changes, or dies...

Junior Member webby can only hope to improve webby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2007 06:17 AM
    Threads

its really not your problem, your not her parent, let them handel it so she can get pissed at them instead of you

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

the thing is you have no saying in what your sis wears(of corse you can say what you think but she dosent have to listen to you)...
    and if her outfit is to reviling its up to your parents to say something cause they are the ones in charge...
    and even if she wear these cloths its mostly how she acts more then what she wears...
    for example:
    wearing a short skirt/dress you have to know how to move how to sit and so not to look...yeah you know...
    or wearing a low cut shirt you have to be awere of how low it really is...
    Last edited by Keyasaffection; 02-07-2007 at 06:48 AM.
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Senior Member In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 02:29 PM
    Threads

Well I would probebly asked were she was going and then what she was drinking, if it's like wierd **** like alchogel then I would give her a bacardi (it's better to drink real **** instead of soap) then I would force her to tell were it is so I can tag along (and she will tell me cause I gave her a bacardi), I meen why not&#180;, who doesn't like to go out

__________________________________________________ __________
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig/avvy by
    Bankai Kurosaki

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I'd give her a condom and tell her not to make a purple. But, thankfully, I'm actually the youngest of my siblings and I won't be around to see my nieces in high school (they're on their own).

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Saying that just because said sister is female means she can't handle herself, is as sexist as they come.

I'm the youngest of six, with three older brothers. And you know what? I've had my days of "revealing" clothing and all that hoo-ha and my brothers never locked me away or hid me in the basement. It's not that they didn't care about my well-being, but they trusted I'm smart enough to know when someone is using me, and to be able to take care of myself. Just because someone is a girl, doesn't mean they're weak or feeble.

For starters- in any kind of sexual attack, ANY girl smart, dumb, weak or strong knows that a direct kick to the groin will hurt anyone bad enough that they will have moments to scream and/or run. It doesn't matter if it's a girl attacking you, either, it will still prolong the situation at hand.

So again, just because someone is a girl, does NOT mean, in any way, that they can't take care of themselves. Trust me, I understand the protective point of view, it's sweet and whatnot- But unless your said sibling is going out in pasties and a thong, there's not a whole lot to worry about. You have a better chance of being sexually assualted and raped if you're walking down the street, alone, talking on your cellular phone because then you're distracted and won't know what's coming.

There's no need to lock someone up for the choice in clothing they have and doing so is greatly over-reacting. =\ You'd do better to find out where is going, with whom, when she'll be home, if she's going anywhere after the first destination- Things like that. Ask for numbers, friends numbers, yaddayadda. So you can be aware of where she is going and what she'll be doing, it'll serve you better and you won't damage your relationship.

I know that when my two nieces start to grow up and go out with their friends in crazy clothing, I won't keep them locked away for it. It's their life, I choose to be protective from the sideline. I'm not going to cage them for what they choose to do. As long as their not dressed like strippers and going to downtown Detroit, it's fine by me. Your job as an older sibling, aunt or uncle is to keep them safe, not store them away till their thirty.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I do agree with you to an extent Dolly, but to an extent.
    True, theres no need to lock your sister up...but you should at least try to convince her to change into something a bit more appropriate. Now, Im not sure what is considered 'revealing' in other areas, but they can get pretty hooker-ish here in Miami.
    Then theres the question of who shes going out with. True, a swift kick to the groin does the trick, but it wont help if theres more than one guy. Screaming also wont help if they carry weapons, or knock you in the back of the head because youre screaming your head off.
    Its best to just ask her to change. If she refuses, you tag along. At least this way if they do try to attack your sister, at least youre there to try to protect her.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBird View Post
    I'm an older brother and care about my brothers and sisters.....not so much on brothers, they can handle themselves.
    Yes because females clearly aren't able to take care of themselves and require 100&#37; of your attention.

By the way how old is she?
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a sister who dresses in some what revealing clothing. But she doesn't live with me so there's not much I can do. Plus she turns 18 this year.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

I couldnt care less, its her choice not myn. If she wants to wear revealing clothing then let her. If something goes wrong then at least shes learned something for the future.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    I do agree with you to an extent Dolly, but to an extent.
    True, theres no need to lock your sister up...but you should at least try to convince her to change into something a bit more appropriate. Now, Im not sure what is considered 'revealing' in other areas, but they can get pretty hooker-ish here in Miami.
    Then theres the question of who shes going out with. True, a swift kick to the groin does the trick, but it wont help if theres more than one guy. Screaming also wont help if they carry weapons, or knock you in the back of the head because youre screaming your head off.
    Its best to just ask her to change. If she refuses, you tag along. At least this way if they do try to attack your sister, at least youre there to try to protect her.

Sweetie.. That's because your in Miami. Hooker city USA. >>; "Revealing" in Miami is the equivilant of NAKED.

And let's compare. The likelihood of an armed sexual assualt is pretty dull, reads statistics. Also, predators naturally go after those that look weak or are distracted (i.e. talking on the phone, rummaging through their purse, etc.) so they generally don't care weapons. Quite frankly, I can't tell you why they don't. I guess it has something to do with not only getting charged for sexaul assault/rape, but armed assault yaddayadda. All I know is that in all my self-defense classes and such, they told us armed assualt is minimal. Anyway- They generally try to shut you up by covering your mouth or hitting you. But in compairison, I'd rather be hit than raped, sexually assaulted or killed. So I'll take my chances with screaming. You don't know WHAT will happen if you scream, someone could be just down the street and able to hear and help you. But you'll never know if you don't try and you're only increasing your chances of never seeing your family again if you don't. In self-defense classes, they tell you to scream your heart out.

Also, she doesn't have to change and if she likes what she's wearing, she probably won't. And if you're an older sister and younger sister, rapists will be slightly less likely to come after you, but a large majority will hit both or bring a friend. IF, like you said, it's an armed assault, they're definitely not going to care if there are two. Why should they care? They'd have a gun/knife/whatever.

Like I said, numbers, places, things. Get those, and you'll generally be fine.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
    Sweetie.. That's because your in Miami. Hooker city USA. >>; "Revealing" in Miami is the equivilant of NAKED.
    XD! This is very true. I guess what would be acceptable here would be revealing in other places =3
    But here, going out on your own is dangerous, espically if youre wearing a micro skirt with your thong pulled up so it shows.

God...some of the girls around here -___-

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBird View Post
    Alright, if you have a younger sister whose going out, and she comes out of her room wearing revealing clothing, what would you do as an older sibling? If you don't have a younger sister, then what do you think you would do?

I wouldn't let her leave until she changed, and if she wont then I'll lock her in the basement until she decides to. I'm an older brother and care about my brothers and sisters.....not so much on brothers, they can handle themselves.
    Depends on her age, and where you live. In many places of the world, you do not have the jurisdiction to do that as a sibling. She might sue the clothes of you. Which would be an amusing end to the story.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Well I'm the oldest and I have never had any trouble being brutally honest with my siblings. In this situation I would be disgusted that MY own sister was acting like one of THOSE girls, I'd tell her she looked like a ***** and that I was dissapointed in her.

And, since I'm the type of sister who is responsible, fair, and caring I bet she'd really consider what I said and change. If not, i'd harrass her. But if she was 16+ I'd probably only comment once and accept it.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

Well i'm the younger, but if that was the case i would ask her why she feels the need to look like a {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}, where she got the outfit, whether she is aware that people , including her parents, are going to see her... that kind of thing. then when she's fed up of the interrogation she'll say "Fine! I'll change!" then i'd be like " do you even get the point? Dressing slutty is for sluts and no sister of mine is a {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}. Have some self-respect."
    I'm sorry if the word {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted} is not allowed or offensive to anyone.
    (^this freak rules^)--
    (no she doesn't!!)---
    (what's going on?)- --(dude...)
    (Silence, o clueless one!)

<(i'm schizo!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning! Contains graphic idiocy-
    Parental Guidance strongly discouraged

DSE's Stalker! I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

I would just kill the boyfriend lol j/k
    No I would do my best to get her to change.

Closed Thread

Thread Information