AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Chiibi's sigs of insanity XD

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Chiibi's sigs of insanity XD

Since Full Moon is my favorite, I've done many of them:

I also colored those chibis. =D It was very tedious work because the original images were really that tiny....>_>

w00t for Japanese XD. This is a very simple sig, yet I love it so. The Japanese is actually my favorite line in the first Full Moon ending theme, New Future. This sig was time-consuming to make. I had to create 9 copies and highlight the kana individually. x_X

Oh gawd.....this is probably my best and most favorite FM sig. This is why
    I love this couple so much...and I think this piece illustrates how much passion I really put into making it. Using cool colors for a tragic mood is very important.
    The text represents Takuto's thoughts: he cannot stand to see Mitsuki
    broken...;_;

And then I can make things on crack like this. XD I like to do collages and thought having three girls from Arina's other manga would be a nice touch.
    The highlight of this sig would most certainly be the vibrant colors, which I love.^_^

Next is a simple but darling animated chibi sig I made from the Full Moon anime eyecatch. However it takes a while to load so I'm just linking it.
    http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/8...gchibisqn1.gif

I just made this from a piece of my FM fanart....^^

Thus ends the Full Moon sig craze for now. I do have others but they are um.....inappropriate for this thread....XDD;;

Will post more sigs later....oh yes, it's far from over. XD

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well, you have some nice siggies. The March of Chibis seems to have alot of open space, too much open space. But your Breaking Heart sig makes up for it. Very nice use of the pics and I love the phrase in it.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by therebel View Post
    well, you have some nice siggies. The March of Chibis seems to have alot of open space, too much open space. But your Breaking Heart sig makes up for it. Very nice use of the pics and I love the phrase in it.
    Thank you^^ Ahh yeah if only I had more chibis. XD But those were the only chibis I could find....eeeeee yes, Breaking Heart is special to meeee...>.<

Here are some more from other series:

Just a simple put-together of my favorite Tanemura Arina couples.
    The Japanese says " Please whisper to me the words of love"

This was the very first banner I made for an anime demon's club (which was also my idea. XD) I love this collage. It's definitely one of my best works. It was difficult and took several hours to make. Chrno is the center of attention because he's our little poster boy. XD

Oooh I love this too. (Spiral!) I always wanted to make a snowing picture because I thought they were so neat. I like the sparkly text.
    It says "Let it snow" in German for something different. XD

*dies* I made this for a Chrno Crusade forum. I absolutely LOVE it.
    Totally on crack. XD

ekfjeakrhfkh THIS WAS A NIGHTMARE. IT TOOK FOREVER.
    I wanted to have the text light up but that would have been a nightmare
    and a half. Other than that, I think it's awesome. The Japanese is the first line of the ending song in Loki Ragnarok.

My first Kyoshiro To Towa No Sora sig. Hehe I love KyoshiroxKuu <3

My second KTTS sig. It's similar to the Breaking Heart one, isn't it?
    I love the colors in this. Piiiiiink. XD
    Kuu-chan is saying "Please....stop it....because I love you...." It's a moving scene from the anime. (although she doesn't confess her love-I added that in there. XD)

And THIS is why Hisoka and Tsuzuki are my favorite yaoi couple. XD
    ........it's so pink....LOL

This is without a doubt the FUNNIEST sig I've ever made. Notice if I'm not
    being visually appealing, I try to be witty. Crack at its finest.

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Wow... those are totally awesome!!!!! I love them. It's like every sig has a different personality... WOW! I'm in love...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Haha really? Thank you much!^^

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes Really... I love this thread...o.o I shall make sure to watch it! ^ ^ I must see more!

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like them too. They're nice and it makes me remember some of the anime I already finished watching.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Member BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 01:28 PM
    Threads

Wow those are really good! I especially love the one that says "Let It Snow" I was wondering if I could use it with your permission and I would definately have your name right under it for copyright
    ^^ This Beautiful Set Made By Trinity Muse ^^

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2007 03:29 PM
    Threads

nice sigs, I think the pics look very creative ^^
    keep it up!
    Made By: Wonderwice
    Thanks<333
    PM me if u wanna join my family!

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

OMg I love the sigs!
    BUt just an advice try to make it a tad smaller...
    Besides that you're doin' great!
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by BaBiiAnGeL250 View Post
    Wow those are really good! I especially love the one that says "Let It Snow" I was wondering if I could use it with your permission and I would definately have your name right under it for copyright
    Sure! ^^ I'm so happy you want to use it!

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

Wow! They're all so cute. I really like the 4th one. Keep up the excellent work. ^_^
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Thanks everyone.^^

Two new sigs!

I took the pic myself. XD Yes, those are my figures. Hehehehe

Made from my newest Full Moon fanart.^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD I love them to death... And I absolutely love the picture you took for that sig... that is completely adorable...

And wow... your fanart is amazing...;_;

I love your sigs....again... I want one...*cries*

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can you make me a sig with hollow ichigo or Toshiro Hitsugaya on it plz.

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Nice little figures and the sig underneath it.

Senior Member In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 02:29 PM
    Threads

in the third sig the text is "if your heart is breaking then mine is being ripped out".
    I think it would look better if it said "ripped apart".

__________________________________________________ __________
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig/avvy by
    Bankai Kurosaki

Senior Member Lil~Shawty~Gurl has a spectacular aura about Lil~Shawty~Gurl has a spectacular aura about Lil~Shawty~Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2007 10:26 AM
    Threads

They are alright, I assume that you just started making siggies right?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Pretty much.

@In0kz

I think you are right. =O

@SLE: Thank you^^ Please PM me if you have a request and I'll see what I can do.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 02-19-2007 at 05:45 PM.

Junior Member InabikariAme is infamous around these parts InabikariAme's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2007 08:41 PM
    Threads

nice sigs! i stick with funny smileyz and st00f...

Ahh yeah... Good times...
    As you can c, Im A Naruto Fan ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Haha latest crack from Gakuen Alice, a crackish show sometimes. XD

NatsumexMikan FOR THE WIN!!!

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

Crack is whack! XD
    I think I'm in love with your sigs they're absolutely awesome!
    Can't wait to see more your stunning work! <3
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

All of your pictures are interesting, But with your title to this thread, I don't think any of them are insane, But they are really good.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Yeah some are serious or cute but a couple of them are definitely on crack. Like the Kodocha one, the Alice one, etc. ^_^ I mean the Kodocha one just makes people go WTF and the Alice one is SO OOC (out of character) XD And the RC cola one is just so RANDOM.
    Some people find chibis running around insane.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 03-01-2007 at 07:30 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information