Who are your favorite musicians of all time?

My favorite are (in no particular order)...

Maynard James Keenan (Vocalist for Tool/A Perfect Circle): Excellent songwriter as well as an amazing voice.

Adam Jones (Guitar for Tool): A very lyrically unique guitarist who played some pretty complicated riffs.

Zakk Wylde (Guitar for the Ozzy Osbourne band, Guitar/vocals for Black Label Society, Pride and Glory, as well as his solo albums): As far as I'm concerned, there is only one guitarist that has ever surpassed Zakk Wylde as a guitar player (Jimi Hendrix). Every riff this guy has ever written, from his heaviest riffs (like Hellraiser) to his lighter songs (like Mawma I'm Coming Home) has been no less than amazing. However, it was discovered until more recently that he is also an excellent singer, songwriter, and a decent pianist.

Dave Gilmour (Guitar/Vocalist for Pink Floyd): Another extremelly lyrical guitarist. So much thought goes into everything he plays.

Jimmy Page (Guitar for Led Zeppelin): Very talented guitar player. But my favorite thing about Jimmy Page is when he messes up on an album, he doesn't record over it. He leaves it there. You can hear every mistake Jimmy Page makes.

Amy Lee (Singer/Pianist for Evanescence): An excellent singer and excellent songwriter. Very talented woman. Much more talented than most other musicians these days.

John Bonham (Drums for Led Zeppelin): Wrote the book on rock n' roll drums. Until John came along, no one played as fast or as intracate as he did.

Geezer Butler (Bass for Black Sabbath): Great bass player. Unlike 90% of other rock n' roll/metal bands out there, you can actually hear Geezer's drumming very clearly and it always sounds good. To me, Geezer is the most under rated musician of all time. When you think of Black Sabbath, I bet you always think either Ozzy or Tony (not that I don't love both of them. I love Ozzy more than anyone else in the world), yet the truth is, Geezer laid the foundation for Black Sabbath. A typical Sabbath composition was created by having Geezer write some lyrics and then play some bass licks and everyone else joined in. Not enough people realize this.

Jimi Hendrix (The Jimi Hendrix Experience/Band of Gypsies): Best guitarist ever. This guy turned the entire world upside down with his guitar. I can't think of anyone who can even touch Jimi. Pure genious.