AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: The first time you saw Sesshoumaru did you think he was a guy or girl?

Voters
247. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guy

216 87.45%
  • Girl

31 12.55%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Sesshoumaru...Boy or Girl?

Senior Member Breezy is infamous around these parts Breezy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 09:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BEHIND THE MASK View Post
    This was my first Anime and I knew he was a guy... Even before he spoke...

Though, when I first saw a character like Jakotsu I was stumped. But with Sesshomaru, ya, I knew he was a guy.

See but to me Sesshomaru doesn't physically look like a girl.
    And with Jakotsu I knew he was a guy because in (Inuyasha) They either have the women dressed like they are street walkers, school girls, or traditional Japanese women.

Senior Member BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 12:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    See but to me Sesshomaru doesn't physically look like a girl.
    And with Jakotsu I knew he was a guy because in (Inuyasha) They either have the women dressed like they are street walkers, school girls, or traditional Japanese women.
    Ya but I wasn't looking to much into the dressings, I was lisitening to the dialogue and at first I thought it was some kind of crush like Yura had with his Silver hair... I know better now.

So, it seems pretty ,uch established that the majority believed Sesshomaru to be a guy upon first apperances.

Senior Member Breezy is infamous around these parts Breezy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 09:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BEHIND THE MASK View Post
    Ya but I wasn't looking to much into the dressings, I was lisitening to the dialogue and at first I thought it was some kind of crush like Yura had with his Silver hair... I know better now.

yeah but even with his dialogue I could tell he was on the other side of the fence because he was tring to talk like a girl

#TEAMONODERA (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 04:28 PM
    Threads

The first time i saw him, i thought he was a male. I don't see anything of him being a girl, though.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_) Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Junior Member Aki Uruki is on a distinguished road Aki Uruki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 07:41 AM
    Threads

yes sesshamaru is a man... I mean it is definite in the anime the instant you hear his voice and it was confirmed in the manga when Inuyasha says He's my brother....also when he had the mortal arm from Naraku...he reveals a flat chest... I knew he was a man the first time I saw him but I know people who thought he was a woman because of the long hair...even Inuyasha for that matter.
    Why everytime you think of something really hard, you end up with a serious headache...or sometimes even a huge bump... The answer is this... WHY! WHY! WHY!

Member Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2007 01:28 AM
    Threads

Actually, I thought he was a guy because of his countenance [and i think he looks charming as well] and because he was hanging around with Rin and Jaken.And his attitude was a guy-attitude. XD

My family:
    ~cousin: kiss of death| ~twin sister: princess elli| ~brother: jose101| ~mother: LadyWolf14| ~owner[yeah.. Sometimes I'm a panda] : Beauti
    ful-Lie| ~father: spectre15| ~kuwaii older brother: (_YvOnSo_)| ~aunt: unspun
    --- huggies for all! *shares cookies* ---

Senior Member Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2008 05:39 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: kiss of death

The first time I saw her I though she was a girl=) realy

Member kilala_the_kitty is a splendid one to behold kilala_the_kitty is a splendid one to behold kilala_the_kitty is a splendid one to behold kilala_the_kitty is a splendid one to behold kilala_the_kitty is a splendid one to behold kilala_the_kitty is a splendid one to behold kilala_the_kitty is a splendid one to behold kilala_the_kitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2007 02:21 PM
    Threads

i knew he was a guy but he kinda did look like a girl

Senior Member katrina03 is an unknown quantity at this point katrina03's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 12:06 AM
    land of the rising moon...PHILIPPINES!!!;)
    Threads

he's a guy...really...^^
    and i don't want the world to see me,
    'coz i don't think that they'd understand...
    when everything was made to be broken,
    i just want you to know who i am...

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I knew he was a guy ,his voice was proof for me

GOTT E.S. Member Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 03:20 AM
    Threads

I thought he was a guy when I first saw him. He seemed guy-ish when I saw him and sounded mannish when I heard him... most girls seem "girly" but when in doubt I look at the chest. Jakotsu seemed exceptionally girly but had nothing up top so it had to be a guy, lol. Sorry if I'm being too blunt.
    You guys are so un-hip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off. - Zaphod Beeblerox

<-My anime/manga history in a nutshell.
    Tamago to chikai wa kudake-yasui.

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    Threads

Heh, even a fool can tell first time he sees Sesshoumaru, a guy. Who would think of him as a girl anyway. He's got that masculine build.

Junior Member hizuka_29 is on a distinguished road hizuka_29's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 03:50 AM
    Threads

the first time i saw him...i know that he's a boy...and he's so cute.... and i luv his character...arogant but kind... especially when he help the little girl...

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by AnkoMitarashi View Post
    Sesshomaru is a boy...when I first look at him I thought he was a male and that was right. Even though he has a few feminine and slender features, it doesn't mean he is a girl.
    Same here, and I agree with you~
    What makes him look like a girl (in my eyes) is probably his "make-up" and his long hair and his... eh, well, girly eyes.

Though I thought he was a male first time I saw him anyway.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

he's definitely a boy.. nahh.. its what i think..

Junior Member Sakura san is infamous around these parts Sakura san is infamous around these parts Sakura san is infamous around these parts Sakura san is infamous around these parts Sakura san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2007 02:50 AM
    Threads

Post RE:Sesshoumaru......Boy or girl

Sesshoumaur is a girl.....
    If he is a girl,how can he like Kagura,who is a girl....
    They could already be lesbians......
    It makes sense right?

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2015 05:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura san View Post
    Sesshoumaur is a girl.....
    If he is a girl,how can he like Kagura,who is a girl....
    They could already be lesbians......
    It makes sense right?
    WHAT?! O-o Sesshourmaru is not a girl...and neither he nor Kagura were lesbians.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Never Knows Best... S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2014 08:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Infinite Rave

I Thought he was a guy as soon as I first saw him....does he look like a girl?...well I dont think so o_O...
    "I tried tell all my friends when I was a kid that I had powers,
    and nobody wanted to believe me."
    Scott ♥

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

The first time I saw Sesshomaru I KNEW he was a guy. Why; BECAUSE HE WAS NAKED, K? xD I loved that episode. c_c
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

RETIRED. Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Uhm. When I first saw it, sadly, I thought Sesshomaru was a girl. But when I saw him attack his brother, I figured, Sesso was a guy. Even yes, with the eyeliner crap, he looks like a guy, now that I think about it. There's nothing bad with thinking of this Character either way. Just my opinion, though. -- Owari
    (x Retiring from this site. Am moving to Osaki, Miyagi in two weeks ( as of 5.29.15 ). I don't know if this site is blocked over there and I'd rather not deal with the mess. G'bye, scrub lords!

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

I knew he was a guy since I first saw him... I think I have grown used to male characters having female features sometimes ._.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Goddess of Virtue jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2008 10:48 AM
    Australia (Donations of water are being accepted)
    Threads

Cool

I think I thought he was a girl for a few seconds. It was really hard to tell. But once you hear his voice and all it becomes somewhat clearer. There are some angles that make Sesshomaru look very girly sometimes...
    jechocochan

Made for me by Konata Izumi! Isn't it cute?

Senior Member sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 03:21 AM
    Threads

When i first saw Sesshoumaru i knew he was a guy its so clear!

http://www.bleach13squad.proboards66.com/index.cgi
    http://bsscphil.proboards57.com/inde...tion=bookmarks
    Yami no chikara o himeshi kagi yo
    Shin no sugata o ware no mae ni shimese
    Keiyaku no moto Sakura ga meijiru
    Release!
    Nanji no arubeki sugata ni modore!
    Clow Card!

Member Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 12:03 PM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out. ;)
    Threads

It's obvious that most people thought that Sesshoumaru wasa boy. You can't really blame the people who thought he was a girl. I mean, I'm pretty sure many of us thought he was girl for at least one second. (no offense to Sesshoumaru fans!)

~On my worst day, I will look better than you on your best day.~
    -Anonymous

Member [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 02:13 PM
    Threads

I honestly thought he was a girl, the hair just confused me just like Inuyasha I thought both were girls. But now that I know that they are not they very sexy boys.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We should not shed tears
    for that will serve as a defeat of our bodies to our hearts.
    It is then nothing more than proof
    for it to be said that our hearts are things
    beyond our ability to control.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information