AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: D.B./Z/G.T, who pushes your buttons?

Senior Member Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2007 05:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default D.B./Z/G.T, who pushes your buttons?

Goku is an all rounder. He's cute, he's tender, most of all D.B would be nothing without him. He has great hair, a buff body, and is undeniably compassionate.

Vegeta. He's curiously grumpy. He's a great fighter. He has fantastic thighs. Prince of all saiyans? Pushing your hot spot? Post it here.

Gohan. The most sage-like of all? As fit as Goku. As intelligent as... well, more than most. Fittest in his all black outfit.

Perhaps you may like one of the ladies?

Bulma is a favourite. Techy, gutsy, and the shortest skirt of all.

An underrated character in my mind, Chi-chi. So firey, and yet so Goku's lady!

Some of you may like them green. Some of you may like them cyborg.

Post your favourite D.B tottie here, and please say why.

Trunks is my favourite. A little shy, a little respectful, yet so strong and compassionate. Young and eager, I suppose.

Corrr!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	trunksblonde.jpg‎
Views:	75
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	14317  
    Last edited by Fourstarball; 01-30-2007 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Title change

Senior Member Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Did I mention I like Trunks?

C'mon folks! Own up.

I know there's a place in your heart for master Roshi really...

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Fourstallball, double-posting is not allowed. Please don't do that.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like Pan. Shes cute and fun. I also like Goten. He doesn't have a very main part, but he's cool. Super Saiyaman is really funny too. I like Gohan but I like him better when he's Super Saiyaman.

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

My favorite would have to be Vegeta, he never wanted to give up. And he had some awesome attacks as well.
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

I like Vegeta and his pride...Hehehe,never give up...
    Yeah,Vegeta rules!But I hated him in Brolly movie...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Gohan and Trunks are my favorites

Senior Member arthas-old is on a distinguished road arthas-old's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2007 06:37 AM
    Threads

Vegeta because of his pride and honour
    Goku because of his purity and never say die attitude...
    I AM THE GUARDIAN OF THE UNIVERSE.......

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Goku's never say die attitude and simple honesty and goodness is quite charming, I'll give you that.

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

There just something about # 18 that you just want to get to know better.

Sig made by -Ookami-

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

I like Goku when he was young, he was so funny. I also like Vegeta because he's funny at times, but he has a strong passion to be stronger than Goku. Trunks is a favorite of mine because I just think he's cool.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2014 06:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

vegeta... he's funny... his reaction to everything...
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2007 06:20 AM
    Threads

Cell since he was downright funny.
    Those with wings, fly to your dreams

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Pan, anyone under the age of 12 tickles my fancy.
    ████████████

Closed Thread

Thread Information