AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: A question about the episodes...

Senior Member Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 01:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default A question about the episodes...

Hi, my friend loves DBZ and wants to see the episode where there past of future Trunks was showed. I tried lots of guides and she too, but we can`t find it... Can someone please tell me which ine it is?
    It`s NOT 179.
    It`s where the androids kill all the people and so on

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It wasn't a part of the actual numbered episodes of the series. It was actually a one-hour special which was aired between episodes 174 and 175. It wasn't given an episode number seeing as it was not technically an episode within the story line.

As for finding it, I can't help you there...

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

It's consider to be a DBZ movie. It's name is The History Of Trunks.

Sig made by Riina-chan

Junior Member kitty ki-chan will become famous soon enough kitty ki-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 09:27 PM
    Threads

it is a movie. i had it at one point but i can't find it
    love dosen't come form a wish or a hunt. love comes by it's self.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Hehehe,yeah,it's a movie named History of Trunks(with few alternative titles)...
    Normaly,I would give you link to where you have about 80% of finding it,but I'm pretty sure mods will erase it...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2007 05:09 PM
    Threads

I've got it, but I have no idea how to give it to you.

I downloaded mine.

Closed Thread

Thread Information