AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Grave's Graveyard

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wow!!!! The guitar sig is just awesome!!!!!!! That's a brilliant idea!
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Darth Maul is looking very nice indeed ~^

and your new set looks really good... and Natsuki *_*....

Anyways Keep up the grand work!
    ~Uru

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Ah yes....Natsuki >.>; Well that one was for a friend of mine who loved Mai Hime and almost hugged me to death for making a sig for them like that. Yeah....her pose is just great isn't it ^_^;

The guitar one I have to make a second one of so stay tuned to the thread if you want to see the outcome of that one!

Darth Maul was for my Sith Master on another forum, he's in love with the sig lol. Which reminds me I have to go back soon and beat him in another competition....

Here are two new sig though. I tried my hand at sports sigs again and I still can't get them to come out well, I need more darn practice ;_; To coupe up with that one though I made an anime one to sooth the pain somewhat. Here they are:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C&C as always!
    Last edited by Beyond The Grave; 08-10-2007 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Did some codes wrong^.^;

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

My first time here, but I'll comment on your latest work. The Vince Carter siggie looks interesting with a light source, but I think the person (Vince) could be improved in image quality. Otherwise, it's a lovely signature.

The second siggie is symbolic to me in a way, the background isn't too messy and is just right, the anime girl you used fits in well too. Keep it up, waiting to see more. ;]

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Have never visited this dazzle thread so *I'm Excited*!!!

Oooooo!!!! The Vincey one is soooo cool. I like the bg and the lighting effects that you used. And its cool how you put his face on the border. Nice nice.

The anime one is cute. The bg is really really nice. I like the brushy effects you used. And the border off to the right is pretty how you put the name like that. Wow.

The guitar one is really cool. I love the whole lighty effects around the guitar. Very cool bg. Wow, ness.

Now you owe me, so go visit my dazzle thread. xD

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Alright Jagan I'll go and look at your thread, post for a post right lol

Okay here is something to make up for the last two. It's a sneak peek, if you already haven't seen it, of one character from Dynasty Warriors 6. I couldn't find a good one of Ning,Tong, Tai, Yun, Wei,Xun....or any of my favorite boy or girl characters ;_; So I picked one that had mostly purple in it, Diao Chan is what I got! Here is the set by the way:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junior Member Riula Xerxes is a glorious beacon of light Riula Xerxes is a glorious beacon of light Riula Xerxes is a glorious beacon of light Riula Xerxes is a glorious beacon of light Riula Xerxes is a glorious beacon of light Riula Xerxes is a glorious beacon of light Riula Xerxes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 07:09 PM
    Threads

Lol, loving the splatter brush much? Its very good ^^ I like the purple, but I really like that hint of green on the avi, right on the left hand side of the collar. << She looks like a Barbie doll by her complexion though. I'm a go for a new sig/avi myself for the contest, you should do it with me xD We can see how good we are. <3 ya Mush.

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Meh, I'm iffy about contests. But I'll try it since you did ask Risa...now I gotta figure out what style I wanna use >.<; Plus a pic to boot!

Lol, well anyways that splatter effect helped me make a banner that I'm entering for another contest on a friend's forum that I go on. They want a new change of banners to look up top at I suppose. Anyway here is my entry:

C&C as always!

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So I did this thing with Megami, which I hope spreads around. A set for a set is what I call it and it's a pretty nice game too. The ideal of the game is to request one set from another and in return they make you a set, either a requested character or a random one ya see. Out of the two pictures that she gave me I made the one for Death Note. Light and that stalky girl of his....even though I prefer him with L(yesh I am a yaoi fan so sue me!) Here is her siggie:

Tell me what you guys think of it!

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, awesome sigs! I love all the latest ones from the sports one, and especially the Dynasty Warriors one - it's my favorite! XD On the Death Note sig, I like everything about it except for Light's head. It looks kind of disembodied - he's missing his neck, I think. Other than that, the text is awesome, and I love the background! ^.^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hm? Light's head looks...disembodied?*looks at sig closer* O_O; Oh my god it is disembodied! Mira thanks for pointing that out for me! Now here is the sig again with his neck this time around:

Can't believe I didn't see that before^_^;

Oi! Here is an avatar for a friend that I just made. He loves Firefox and wanted a set so....I just did the avatar because I'm suppose to be doing homework >.>; What?! So sue me! I was getting bored^^; Anyway here is the avie:

Last edited by Beyond The Grave; 08-26-2007 at 01:24 PM. Reason: They did say that you couldn't double post in a two day period.....darn >.<

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My first and new sprite tag:

Sooo....what cha guys think huh? Is it good or not? Personally I love it!*hugs it*

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Your work is looking awesome.. as always x3

I'm not a huge fan of sprite sigs, but this looks really nice, though I would have used a shade of blue instead of yellow, because her outfit is blue.

The avatar looks great and the effects on the last sig (not sprite one).. just supurb!

Keep up the grand work!
    ~Uru

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

they look cool grave, keep it up and keep playing around. though i agree with urusai with the sprite one blue had been better

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yay, Light's neck is back! ;p Anyway, your avvy is awesome - I love the multiple images that you used. The rainbow sig is great - I love the text. Is that a mask on the "believe"? The lighting is really good on that one - I like the yellow because it stands out more than blue against black. ^^ Keep posting!
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond The Grave View Post
    My first and new sprite tag:

Sooo....what cha guys think huh? Is it good or not? Personally I love it!*hugs it*
    For the love of god, ditch the rainbow.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Blue for the sprite? Hmm....that would require a dark themed rainbow, I'm liking that suggestion. I'll make a sig probably that looks like that alittle later once I get some requests out of the way.

Oi! What's wrong with teh rainbow Zan? It was suppose to be that way ;_; Lol, but I can see what you mean by that.

Here is a random sig that I made, it's a result of a tut that a friend of mine made and wanted me to try out...so I did^_^:

Edit: Just finished a firefox sig:

Tell me what you guys think!
    Last edited by Beyond The Grave; 09-02-2007 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Needed to add one more sig!

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Meh, gonna to redo that Firefox one, it insults my artistic ability anyways >.>;

Here is an abstract tag for a friend by the way:

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow Grave all of your last few sets are lovely! I don't have time to comment on them all, seeing it has been some time since I've commented on your work there's too many to go over individually lol.

Well, I like the L sig alot! The style you used for that one and the basketball one is very nice indeed. The av for the firefox set is awesome, but I agree with you that the firefox sig is not to the best of your ability.. but, you recognize that also and that's what counts ^^ That last one, the abstract one, the lighting you used for it is very nice, still can't figure out what the heck it is for the life of me, but it is a nice sig ^_^

Keep up the incredible work! I'll try and comment more too ^^;
    Last edited by .Gogo; 09-22-2007 at 01:35 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mia!*hugs* You've returned to comment on my thread!!^_^ I'll have to return the favor soon. But I must say, you own me anyday with making Xeno sets, your current one rocks! But the first thing that popped into my head when I saw it was yuri....*whacks self* Bad Grave bad >.<;

Oh their C4D's! Little futuristic like balls that I found on Planetrenders, their really cool and I've been wanting to use them for awhile, but I didn't know how to coperate them into sigs until I finally found a tut and I was like "YES"!!! Lol, I really got excited about it^^;

Here is another one with the balls too, it's a banner for my friend site. They love Halo and asked me to make a banner of it and so I did, with the same tut and C4D's, but adding more twists. Try to do something different and something I haven't seen yet(as I've known) and so here is the result!:

C&C as always!

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Please, post sigs and avas in the appropriate forum.
    *closed*

Closed Thread

Thread Information