AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Grave's Graveyard

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

For one I am proud to anounce that I finally got Photoshop so I can finally make some good sigs now yay. Some of you might have noticed my absense and that's because I've been on another site and trying to get my skills just right to a good extent. So here are some of my works:

Here is my newest one which I think is my best one so far. It's Telos from Xenosaga 3 if you don't know her. She's my current sig for my other site:

Oh and here is one I made for my baby sister. She picked everything that she wanted and I just made it. She wouldn't let me change anything she picked otherwise, she held a hard plastic doll to my head ;_;

Last edited by FlashD; 01-29-2007 at 07:51 AM.

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol explorign with photoshop huh?
    i like the border on the 2nd sig but what is it of?
    the butterflies on the fusion central is adorable
    and i liek the sig u made for your sister, its cute lol and nice of u to do that for her

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Do you mean the Gungrave one? Yeah...that's Brandon Heat or as it is now, Beyond The Grave,hence, my name^^; I actually like how the one I made for my sis turned out, though it's in the evil color pink.

Ok now here is two sigs that I did from a tut on here, I think Trinity Muse did it. Thanx a bunches! One was a request, as you can see their name, and one was for beta testing for the request but I made it into a sig^^. Here they are:

Comments burn my passion to learn, flames warm up my fire to keep me warm.

lol C&C anyway all just the same.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

I see you have some problems with stretching the images ...
    Like this

You clearly see the deformed char ... never deform a char when making sigs!!

Or your last 2 sigs ... since when is moon/earth/planet/sun oval?

Also, the last sig, the "protect the Earth" one ... the font and color you used is really off ...

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond The Grave View Post
    Do you mean the Gungrave one? Yeah...that's Brandon Heat or as it is now, Beyond The Grave,hence, my name^^; I actually like how the one I made for my sis turned out, though it's in the evil color pink.

Ok now here is two sigs that I did from a tut on here, I think Trinity Muse did it. Thanx a bunches! One was a request, as you can see their name, and one was for beta testing for the request but I made it into a sig^^. Here they are:

Comments burn my passion to learn, flames warm up my fire to keep me warm.

lol C&C anyway all just the same.
    pirst of there are the best! yup, photoshop here. i love moon efects... hey, some help here. how in photoshop 7.0 do bolder?
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

i think u did a great job on ur sigs! keep it up!

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

love the moth brushes on the 1st sig, gives it a mystical vibe

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Something of a request. I couldn't find any good Alucard Extractions so I had to improvise and give the requester Bloodrayne. If there are any good extractions out there though don't be afraid to tell meh! I kinda don't like this one though meh ><; If the requester doesn't want this though then this sig is up for grabs!

Member Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 08:03 PM
    Threads

You are slowly getting better, just some hints from the game, make the background colors from the stock (The main image) so it blends in better and try to level out the text to match it also, boarders are a big deal too when it comes to the look of the sig, always having one even when you don't have one makes the sig stand out more from the background of the site

Also, try to keep the image in good shape, even if it isn't rendered you can still blend it into a picture where it looks flawless (Take my sig, most of his body is missing and hes choppy but I was able to make him look full by how I made the layout of the background)

If you have any questions let me know I'll be more then happy to help you out
    Last edited by Wing; 02-06-2007 at 08:23 AM.

Image made by me

Warning

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wow... i... wow... those efects are perfect! *stares*
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would much appreciate it if you could help and give me some tips Wing if ya want^^ Lol thanks Kiss, but I don't think I'm that good yet to have amazing effects, but, I am sure I'm near there >.> Ok I think I'm getting better,so, here is another sig for you guy's eyes:

Member Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 08:03 PM
    Threads

Look me up on AIM or MSN or something, I'll teach you step by step to make amazing sigs (Note all my sigs are made under 10 mins)

Also this one is good but the flare effect on it kinda blinds the stock image alittle, also boarders man

Image made by me

Warning

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm...I didn't think it was too blinding >.>; I shall look you up on MSN then Wing, already added ya to my buddy list

Ok so here is another one...which is one of my personal favs. He's lean(just look at that figure), he's mean, he's Galleon Beast! One of Vincent's many forms, and I actually think I did well this time on lighting since I use no lighting effects woot! Here it is:

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

you rock! one day you'll do perfect set for me
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol maybe I will Kiss, and thankz for the comment Moon! Ok so here is that sig with no darkness and some scanlines:

Here's something from a friend's tut that I did. He wanted me to try it to meh. See if you guys like the result of it:
    Last edited by FlashD; 02-12-2007 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Don't double post

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOoooh Dead >.> Oh well here is a collab me and my friend Tan did from another forum. My name is Kyo Muramasa on there so that's why you see the Kyo and Tan names on there:

Oh and if your wondering what site it's Fusion-central.net^^;

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i looked at this and i have only word describe it... it's wow.... *stares* it's perfect *stares 20 more minutes till eyes hurt from not blinking*
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, thanks for the comment Kiss. Oi! Here's a Riku Sig. Reminds of the one I got now with the little gif by Nespa lol^^

This was done with the photoshop on my laptop, which is still, CS2.

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Meh...I was trying out one of my friend's tuts, I gotta admit though he makes some awesome ones^^ Here it is:

Tell meh what you guys think of it plz!^.^

TANSTAAFL elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 10:41 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Looks quite nice.

I'd either lose the arrows and circles though, or let them extend from the complete left to the complete right, thus clearly being behind the chara. I think they draw a bit of the focus away from the chara, the way they are positioned now. Oh, and loose the jaggies on them, that doesn't fit the nice and clean look of the rest of the sig.

And the light color of the chara's skin blends a bit into the white bg. Maybe give her a slightly darker glow around her or an outline or something.

I don't think the font harmonizes with the clean and simple patterns of the bg. Maybe use a bit more simple font.

Other than that, it's really nice.

Anyway, just my .

Have fun,
    Elfenstein.

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*takes down more notes*Now elfenstien, these are the comments I like!^^ Wish I would of seen this sooner though. But here is another one I did, but this time I don't think I made Jaggy arrows >.>:

Comment plz. Oh and reps to ya Elfenstein!

EDIT: Oh and here is one I just did on the other site as a request. I just love how this one came out and I think that it is one of my all time fav's by me^^; And whala!:
    Last edited by Beyond The Grave; 02-21-2007 at 10:38 PM.

TANSTAAFL elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 10:41 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Glad you found my comments useful.

It looks good. Much better arrows this time . But the position still doesn't feel right to me in relation to the character. I'd move the character slightly to the left and make it a tiny bit bigger so that he is at least a bit over the arrows.
    I also don't know if the color combination is perfect. Maybe you could experiment with a darker bg instead of the white one. I think along the lines of a dark reddish or gray hue.

I really like the second one. It looks really nice ... but for the one thing that I always try to follow when I create something: Never use the same character image twice in one piece of work. I think that this nearly always distracts from the main character image, where the focal point usually should be. In your case, if you really want to use the same picture in the bg, I'd mirror it, rotate it a few degrees, make it quite larger so that mostly the head or face is to be seen and make it a notch more transparent. That way it should blend more smoothly into the bg.
    This is not a major point with this sig, since you already toned down the duplicate image quite good, but it might improve it a bit. Anyway, what I like doesn't necessarily have to suit your taste. Since with art, what's nice or not is usually in the eye of the beholder.
    I'd also move the text about 5 to 10 px to the right, to have it a bit separated from the left border.

Anyway, it's really good. I especially like the color combination.

Have fun,
    Elfenstein.

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So the double pic thing I tried wasn't working very well for that Gan Ning sig? Hmm...but that was the only thing I could think of to fill that empty space so it wouldn't have felt so empty >.< But I shall try something else next time.

You told me that double pics don't kick, but you did say to try to mirrior them right? Well here is a verison of that with two colors:

Oh and everyone else tell meh what ya think! This guy who keeps requesting sigs isn't keeping me poor photoshop bored, no sir ree^^;

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Last sig: I can refuse her ... she looks scary ... Well, at least the strong colors makes her looks scary
    And, why don't you fade in between both colors?

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oi, I'm not that good with the fading stuff yet. But if you could tell me how to do that then I am all for it^^

Here is a try at a banner at another site I'm over at. But it's anime based so I just had to show it on here too. Here it is:

Comments and Critisism is always appreciated!

Closed Thread

Thread Information