AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Megadeth.

Senior Member Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 11:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Megadeth.

No thread about these guys yet?
    *gasp*

Well Megadeth are awesome.
    They have great songs and all that rad stuff.

They are one of the original Thrash Metal bands dating back to 1983.

At the moment the members are:
    Dave Mustaine
    Glen Drover
    Shawn Drover
    James LoMenzo
    But there have been numerous other members in the past.

So what does everyone else think?

I love the songs:
    Symphony Of Destruction.
    Crush 'Em.
    Trust.
    Almost Honest.

Etc etc.
    Last edited by Fragile.Dreams; 01-28-2007 at 06:20 PM.

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

I agree with u tht Megadeth is awesome band.
    For me there are too many good songs to list but my favorite three are:
    Angry Again
    Peace Sells
    Hangar 18

Sig made by Riina-chan

Junior Member Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2007 08:06 AM
    Threads

one of the best bands ever i have all there albums but one in original discs and all of the albums from downloading now im waiting for there new album "United Abominations" which will be out on the 15th of may and the favorit songs are:

The Scorpion
    The Doctor is Calling
    Breadline
    Hangar 18
    Symphony of Destruction
    Insomnia
    Blood of A Hero
    and alot of other stuff which names i cant remember right now couse i love almost all of there stuff

Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

Not bad. I have their first five albums and their latest The System Has Failed, they're a decent thrash band but nothing spectacular. I liked what the lyrics were based around and all, but sometimes the actual writing fell short. Mustaine doesn't have the most attractive voice either. =/ Not bad, but not great.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I hate Dave Mustaine. HATE! He's so obnoxious and arrogant. He's not that great of a shredder either. He's so Meh. The band is very boring to listen to, so in short I can't stand them.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 02:09 AM
    Threads

Well I do like Megadeath and have most of their Albums; Youthanasia is their best; but compared to my other 'Old Skool' collections don't really stand a chance. (Like Maiden, Metallica and The Who)

I like their longer than average intro's, but actual rifts are limted to small sections and normally repeat themselfs to much. Still a good band on the whole though. Personnal favourites are...

Tout Le Monde
    Youthanasia
    Into The Lungs Of Hell
    Peace Sells
    Reckoning Day

Rock On!

Thanks Nespa for this lovely sig!!!

Senior Member Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 10:22 PM
    Threads

Ah, Megadeth. My friend, who I used to like, introduced them to me. He told me to check out the song "Trust" and I did. It was sexy, lol. I love the Spanish version a lot more than the English version.

A few of my favorite Megadeth songs are:
    • Trust [English and Spanish]
    • Almost Honest
    • Evil That's Within
    • Shewolf
    • Dread and the Fugitive Mind
    <3x.Charmmy

Senior Member threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 07:43 PM
    Threads

Megadeth rocks out loud...WHOOOOOHOOO
    POWER TO THE CHIBI!!!

(\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.
    from jose101..

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

exellent band my favorite songs are symphony of destruction and hangar 18
    peace sells is good too
    Are you Experienced?

Closed Thread

Thread Information