AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what do you believe in?

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default what do you believe in?

what do you believe in? or a better question: What do you as a person live by?

i live by thinking everyone desurves a second chance. and everyone is created equal. i also believe you should do whatever you can for what is most precious to you, so that way, even if you die in the attemot then the people around you know, someone worth living had died, and you wont have any regrets ever. i believe nobody is the same, everyone has special talents and there talents are what make them special nomatter what they look like on the outside, because everything that matters in on the inside. i also think you should fill life with kindness and compassion. and self love. because you cant expect others to love you if you dont love yourself.

so now that you know what i believe in...what exactly do you believe in?

set made by me. im now taking requests, pm me if you'd like a sig.

Senior Member Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 07:32 PM
    Threads

Well I'm Christian.
    I guess the sum of my beliefs could be found in Romans10:9-10
    "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."

I believe that Jesus was the Messiah and died for all of our sins.
    I live my life according to what I believe God's will is for me. I guess you can call me an evangelist. (One who spreads the Gospel)
    I believe in every decision in my life I should pray for God's wisdom. I try to love people as Christ loves us.

No one's perfect though, and I do mess up quite often. If someone calls themselves Christian and say they don't mess up ALL THE TIME, they're liars.

NOTE: Let me just get this out there that A) I'm not against Gay Marriage, B) I'm not racist C) I'm not an uptight prick.
    "These words are razors to my wounded heart"
    Currently Watching

@ Youtube.com

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I live by other people. You know, in a neighborhood. And I believe in myself.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

I believe in the morality of man and it's ability to falter.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

CFS's Code

1. Humanity is beautiful in all forms and must be preserved.
    2. Humanity should work for each other, not against each other.
    3. Knowing the story of any individual, incuding yourself, is a tremendous gift.
    4. Most people get what they want by sheer force of willpower and divine support.
    5. Christian-self-exsplanatory. God and I are tight ya dig?
    6. don't ever let go of any love you find or it will come back to haunt you
    7. Stay strong and don't let things push you around.

There it is, I'm not always the best at following it but there it is.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Very simply put, I believe in what makes sence.

Religion? Nope.
    Liberals? Nope.
    Science? Yes.
    Common sence? Yes.

Member Anagoth9 will become famous soon enough Anagoth9's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2007 03:12 PM
    Threads

Christian Anarchism.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I try to have faith in Christianity, but as time goes on it hard. I find that having faith in myself gets me farther than having faith in a deity. I also believe there is no one right religion. Even if you choose to reject religion and/or science, that's ok, it's your choice. People have a right to blieve what they want. I will keep my faith in Christianity, and I will respect other's beliefs.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Im not in any religion, I wasn't baptized, never took those church courses or anything. I believe to take life as it comes and solve your own way, learn from your mistakes, im not one to let someone else tell me how I should live my life. If I wanna get wasted, ill do it, if I wanna eat 8 jelly donuts and then belch so loud it wakes the dead, ill do it.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2008 10:16 AM
    Threads

Well there's a lot of things that I live by. One of them is to ignore the insults of others, be only offended if you want them to be your friends. The other one is everyone's life is a fairy tale, in the middle of a chapter...Guess it's sorta childish.
    Family in Journal, oh and don't be afraid to join!! (Just tell me, k?)
    (Thanks Dragonnight!)
    (\_/)
    (-.-)
    (> <)
    "Are We Growing Up? Or Just Going Down?"

Senior Member Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 02:33 PM
    Threads

I don't believe in religion, however I do believe that there is a force bigger than us, watching over us, and slightly guiding us. If there is a God, he's not concerned with earthly duties and religion, and looks through everything to see the goodness in people's hearts. And contrary to popular belief, he's most definitely not a prick and will not strike you down if you are gay, of any other religion than Christianity, or a drug dealer.

I believe in believing in yourself, respecting other's opinions and beliefs, and being optimistic when you should. I believe that people should help one another and always try to solve conflicts, or at least make their best effort to. I believe that you are always loved, and you should live to the fullest - that you should hold nothing back, and miss out on nothing. I believe in human emotion, and questioning everything. I believe in life and the ability of people to be whatever they want.
    - Wonderful sig made by Megami91 -

And when the day arrives
    I'll become the sky
    And I'll become the sea
    And the sea will come to kiss me
    For I am going home.
    Nothing can stop me now.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I believe in many things, inevitably they all end up back to power. So, I guess I believe in that.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Depends on how in depth you want to get.

If you mean things I know to act as though I believe in, it would be causality, logic, things of that nature.

If you mean things I really believe in... Nada. What basis do I have to believe in anything? All I have is observations. Who am I to say they are correct or not? What can you compare reality to? Could you ever be certain of any evidence? In essence, reality is an infalsifiable hypothesis. It seems to work well enough as a theory (model for those of you that don't use the scientific definition of the word "theory"), but I have no idea if it’s anything close
    to “the truth.”
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't believe in belief.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I don't really know. It's something I've been sort of struggling with lately.

I was raised without a religion, my mom told me I should be able to choose what I want to believe, and not have religion and things like that forced on me. So I don't really know anything about the bible, or what it stands for, all I've been exposed to are what I think are the negative aspects of religion. I've never seen anything good come out of having something like that govern your life, so I don't let it.

I believe in a higher power, and I would go as far as to say that I'm a very spiritual person in my own way, but my beliefs aren't set in stone. They change all the time, but I find that method of thinking to be the best thing for me. I don't handle being tied down to things like that very well at all.

Senior Member Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I don't believe in belief.
    Just a question, you know you're contradicting yourself, right?

One a side note: Tsuna, I really liked your post. Goodjob.
    Currently Watching

@ Youtube.com

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

I am christian. Im not gonna go into what i belive in because most people know what christians belive in.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rpgwiz99 View Post
    I am christian. Im not gonna go into what i belive in because most people know what christians belive in.
    I've met a lot of Christians, and a lot of them disagree with each other. (I being one of them)
    And by the looks of half these posts in this here thread, a lot of people have a pretty construded idea of "Christianity." It bears such a social stigma, yikeys!

I'd like to hear what you believe. (No I'm not going to argue)
    Currently Watching

@ Youtube.com

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Titus_Starwind View Post
    Read again and think harder.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Do not turn this into a religeous debate.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Read again and think harder.
    Not believing in something is in itself, a belief.

Which means, if he didn't believe in believing THAT belief, then it means he doesn't TRULY NOT believe in beliefs.

Makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean Bandit View Post
    Do not turn this into a religeous debate.
    Who's doing that?
    Last edited by Titus_Starwind; 01-26-2007 at 11:35 PM.
    Currently Watching

@ Youtube.com

Senior Member miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2011 11:18 AM
    Threads

1. I believe in God the Creator of heavens and earth
    2. Jesus Christ the savior
    3. myself
    4.destiny
    5.love

thanks hatoko_hinata1 ^_^

MAMA WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL
    MAMA WE,RE ALL GOING TO HELL
    IM WRITTING THIS LETTER HOPING YOUR WELL
    MAMA WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL

Help need rep please

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

Im a muslim, and I believe in my own god. >.>

and myself
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Titus_Starwind View Post
    Not really. It's like Nietzsche telling people to make up their minds on their own and not to listen to anyone. It's a paradox in terms, sure, but it isn't really self-contradicting.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

I belive in getting people a second chance.....i like being fair to everyone..hmmm..

Closed Thread

Thread Information