AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Saddest moment in video games

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

Default Saddest moment in video games

i think alot of ppl can agree with me that Areis's death in ff7 was one of the most saddest moments in video games
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Love is ever lasting... woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 12:33 PM
    The Darkest Corner of Hell......so don't come visit.
    Threads

omg i was so heart broken when she died....... i wanted to cry
    The world changed, whilst I slept soundly.

Senior Member Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 05:06 AM
    Threads

This is one I’m probably going to have to keep adding to as they come to me.

-Yes, Aeris death was very tearful. The only problem was that I had already knew it was going to happen. (errr!) So, I was not as effected as much as I should have been.

- For some strange reason I cried at the end of Fatal Frame 2.

-When I was about 12 I cried at the end of Tomb Raider: Last Revelation. I simply could not fathom that she could be dead. I cried for days. Thank goodness that was not the end of her.

-I don’t know if this is sad as much as it is beautiful, but I almost always cry when I watch Yuna’s sending in Final Fantasy X.

I will edit if I think of more.
    .candy coated disposable teen.

Senior Member jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2007 05:13 PM
    Threads

I thought Sora in kh becoming a heartless was a little sad.
    Also loseing Tidus in ff10 was hard for me to get over.

My Fam.
    sisters:
    Vendetta, Far east style, Kawairoshii hikari.
    IF u want to be in the fam pm me.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Seriously, the death of Aeris is not sad as hell. Only people with serious emotional issues or really bizzare fanboys actually "Cry" to it. Anyway, she got what Karma was gonna get her anyway.

Anyway, alot of videogames have deaths, ALOT OF THEM, far more "tearjerking" than the death of that bimbo, here is a rather interesting list list.

For fun, I may tell you how they died. Go out and PLAY videogames beside FF, you might learn something.

Sniper Wolf's death from MSG. OMG YOU KILLED SNIPER WOLF.. Whoops.. Spoiler.
    Olga from MSG2. OMG THEY KILLED OLGA
    Your death in the ending of R-Type Final.
    Jack's Death in Robotech.
    Your Fairy Friend from Guardian's Crusade, sacrificing herself to weaken the final boss.
    The deaths of Mio , Maya, Miku Hinasaki and Kei Amakura from Fatal Frame 3.
    Viola from Zone of the Enders, self explaining if you've seen it.
    Jack from Nanobreaker...The tides turned, and many things were learned. Lol.
    Miyako Kajiro's death, Kei Makino's , Tomoko Madea's and Hisako Yao's deaths in Siren, with the exception of Hisako Yao' sdeath, ( WHICH, I might say.. Is the funniest death ever.) are pretty sad. =p
    Utsuki's death from Kuon.. Whoops, did I spoil something? Yes, she dies in a rather sad way, and you get to witness every second of it. = p
    The Girl ( can't say her name since it is a major SPOILER afterall.) from Way of the Samurai 2, now; the death of Aeris has NOTHING on her death.
    Fiona's death in Haunting Ground... Um.. Just saying she dies, is.. A total spoiler.

Saddest death of them all? Lisa from Silent Hill, without spoiling, no death in a videogame has come close to nor as questionable as hers.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Actually, i didn't cry for her as much as i cried for the wasted materias that went with her.huhuhuhu...those 70 minutes i had to replay were so...damn...sad...but id agree that that is a sad moment, won't go as far as saying that's the saddest tho.ehehe.^^'

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

i agree, aeris's death was sad.o__O and even though, i just started to play ff7 for the 8th time over. im going to have to see it again for the 8th time. how cruel and unusal. but...ff7 is very addicting, you got to love it.
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The end of Xenosaga... I don't know why... but they way it ends is crushingly beautiful with so much sadness... a sadness of resignation. Not the weepy sadness. The teary kind. No. Its an echoing sadness. A sadness that is barely enough to cope with that leaves the heart humming like a tuning fork, the knowledge that not only did some people die but the others are being divided up never to see each other again. Perhaps in a future life. In another cycle.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aeris' death in FF7 didn't make me sad, since I had it ruined for me before I even played the game T_T. Besides that, video games haven't been sad for me.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I HATED Final Fantasy VII. Most drawn-out game ever. And I didn't cry when Aeris died. I laughed at her stupidity in the game. How can you LEAVE your friends, and try to go play hero? This is what happens, when you don't work in teams!

Two, I think personally the most saddest moment in a game was in FFX, when Tidus found out about Yuna's mission, during the distruction of Riku's Home in the dessert.

Junior Member megamanx300 is on a distinguished road megamanx300's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2007 01:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have a wii

when Ganz dies in radiata stories

Senior Member Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 05:06 AM
    Threads

It would be wise to mark this thread as one that is full of spoliers.

I have just read things I wish I hadn't. -.-;;
    .candy coated disposable teen.

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

oops i really havnt thought about that, srry every1

please click my egg

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    I HATED Final Fantasy VII. Most drawn-out game ever. And I didn't cry when Aeris died. I laughed at her stupidity in the game. How can you LEAVE your friends, and try to go play hero? This is what happens, when you don't work in teams!

Two, I think personally the most saddest moment in a game was in FFX, when Tidus found out about Yuna's mission, during the distruction of Riku's Home in the dessert.
    I agree that Aeris' death wasn't sad. But I disagree about FFX. Why? Because I'm too emotionally void to become encumbered by grief by video games. And plus, I hated FFX. It was just a stupid, sappy love story. At least FF7 didn't any pop-singing, kissy, touchy-feely elements in it. And people say that Cloud and Aeris were in love or something? I don't see that. In fact, most final fantasys games I've played were a blur. Just insert time into it and you eventually beat the game with little effort.

What was a sad moment in gaming history? Every time a soldier is killed in Battlefield 2. I feel sorry for them. I mean, think about it, these are people (some with families of their own) and you kill them! Then they kill you, so they partly deserve it. Plus, in that game, Americans are always the invading force whilst the Chinese and MEC are defending their homeland. I think that's sad.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

hmmm...i see ur point in that one, i agree on that actually, the games like Battlefield and stuff like that jus dipict on wat is really happening in the real world, except without the respawns and crap like that

please click my egg

Mazoku decendent Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2007 12:35 PM
    Threads

When Nintendo lost final fantasy to sony
    Last edited by Yu Yu Master; 02-08-2007 at 06:38 AM.

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

They're video games I don't get sad over them. I have a friend that cries over evrything though and I just laugh...and laugh...and laugh some more.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Actually, I was pretty moved when Solidus Snake died in MGS2.. something about his ideals and him dying grasping towards that statue of freedom or whatever that got to me..

Keeper of Myrra's Heart Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2009 03:43 PM
    Threads

If your talking about saddest moment in a video game, the death of Aeris in FF7 gets my award. But it didn't make me cry.

There was only one game that did make me cry...Yuna performing 1000 Words on the Thunder Plains in FFX-2

Girlfriend: Myrra

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I laughed when Aeris died.

The most recent sad time in a video game was the end of Rainbow Six: Las Vegas. The ending pissed me off.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Exclamation

I was sad when i thought Squall (F.F.VIII) was dead..
    but when the flowers bloomed and during the credits, i saw that he was alive...
    But with Faye Wong singing, it made me sad...

Member Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2009 11:38 AM
    Threads

Sephiroth is so awesome. Thank you for killing someone who wasted my time and couldn't even fight their way out of a paper bag. Getting her final Limit isn't worth it.

I am a Furry Fan... =^.^=

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

I always got sad when my pikmin died...I felt responsible (which I was) you have to watch them getting eaten if you accidentally leave one out at night!
    A MaruDashi Creation

Junior Member doggiez is on a distinguished road doggiez's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2007 12:59 AM
    Threads

Metal Gear Solid Series

They have lots of sad moments and hopefully Snake don't die in MSG4.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

areis in ff7 for me since i didnt know she was gonna die ^^; and the music was perfect for that moment and following fight. totaly emotional and cool

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Closed Thread

Thread Information