AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (Child hood experience) Have you ever had a near death experience when you where a ki

I live in the shadow's DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 10:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default (Child hood experience) Have you ever had a near death experience when you where a ki

Here’s my story of a near death experience when I was 5 years old I was at my grandpa farm and I was playing tag with my brother and I was running arrowed and I climbed up the side of a chicken coop on one side there was a wild horse and on the other side there was a bunch of chickens and I was walking along my brother when up the side of the chicken coop and he tilted the board I was walking on and I fell behind the horse and it startled the horse and it kicked me in the head and then all I saw was black my brother told me he saw me go flying across the farm and he says now that he saved my life because he told my dad I got kicked in the head and my dad told me the horse died because my grandpa punched it in the head really hard and well I feel sorry for it well a little but when I went to the hospital my brother told me my eye was hanging out of my head and I got 100 stitches and now the scars almost gone it just looks like a horse shoe and people say I’m lucky because a horse shoe it luck and its right side up and I have to say when I play sports my team always wins.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Yeah I have a story I was like walking through the woods and this bear came up and started roaring at me and I didn't know what to do so I offered him some honey and he didnt seem to take lightly to that and he got angry I think and me and my friend got scared and started to run and the bear started to chase us and I was screaming my head off and running past trees and stuff and when we got to camp the camp guy pulled out a harpoon and shot the bear in the head and I was panting so hard and I had to get 100 stitches in my head and now the scar is almost gone it just looks like a horseshoe and people say I'm lucky because a horse shoe is lucky and its right side up and i have to say when I play sports my team always wins.

Hows that?

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

i broke a mirror once. Considering my mums reaction id say it counts as a near death experience.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 07:14 AM
    Threads

Does actually dying count? Cause I did that.......only for a few minute though. I had a car accident when I was younger on my bike. I ended up getting hit by a car going 55 MPH broke my jaw, foot, and was in the hospital for 8 hrs........fun fun.

"And when he goes to heaven,
    To Saint Peter he will tell,
    'One more soldier reporting sir,
    I've served my time in hell' "

Banned Forum / Chat Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2007 01:17 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFly23692 View Post
    Here’s my story of a near death experience when I was 5 years old I was at my grandpa farm and I was playing tag with my brother and I was running arrowed and I climbed up the side of a chicken coop on one side there was a wild horse and on the other side there was a bunch of chickens and I was walking along my brother when up the side of the chicken coop and he tilted the board I was walking on and I fell behind the horse and it startled the horse and it kicked me in the head and then all I saw was black my brother told me he saw me go flying across the farm and he says now that he saved my life because he told my dad I got kicked in the head and my dad told me the horse died because my grandpa punched it in the head really hard and well I feel sorry for it well a little but when I went to the hospital my brother told me my eye was hanging out of my head and I got 100 stitches and now the scars almost gone it just looks like a horse shoe and people say I’m lucky because a horse shoe it luck and its right side up and I have to say when I play sports my team always wins.
    I don't mean to be rude but if the horse was a adult then it would be very hard to try and kill it just by punching trust me I know I have been around horses for a long time and I know how strong they really are. A horse's skull is big so it would more likely to withstand a blow from a Human fist although I have been told there are some vunrable areas and if it was a wild horse it may of tried to kick out. It may of got put done insted but you are lucky because if it was any harder you could of died.

Ok here are some nasty experances I had.
    I fell of a slide
    Played with the washing machein door it came of and a cut my arm.
    My mum said that I ran in to a wall with a toy jumbo airaplane and I cut my face.
    Almost got hit by a car twich
    Fell of a pony
    Got kicked by a horse (luckly in the thigh)
    A few nasty experiances with horses spooking and rushing around
    And lastly and the worst a horse I use to ride (unforgentely he has died now) fell over with me riding when I was cantering a circule on to his side. I got myself out of the way in time before he got up but forgentley both of us was not hurt.
    Last edited by Black Pony; 01-25-2007 at 01:21 PM.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

I think i've posted about this once, but I was riding a fourwheeler, and hit a big rock which caused me to lose control over the vehicle, I ended up going off this ledge, lol and crashed into the side of a stream bank headfirst then I was submerged in the water with the fourwheeler on top of me. Let me tell you, I was JACKED UP. The ledge was like a miniture cliff. Anyway, if I didnt have my guy friend there to lift that 300 Ib thing off me I'm convinced I would have drowned. The only thing that was wrong with me were some scratches and my I had back pain for a month that I never saw a Doc about.

Fourwheelers are gay.
    A MaruDashi Creation

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I dunno. I almost got run over by a train once. And I almost got run over by a car another time. But those times weren't when I was a kid.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

I threw a tennis ball and hit my sister in the head. My mom was MAAAAAAD. That should sum up my near-death experience. ^ ^;
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Punched a horse in the head really hard and it died? Sure.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I'm still, legally, a kid. And I almost died today by reading a huge run-on sentence.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2007 06:08 PM
    Threads

hmm... i was riding my bike once to school, and I rode out really fast across a driveway, and some crazy guy drove out. He was way above speelimit, probably going like 50 something down a driveway, and hit me on my bike. I almost flew into a busy street, but somehow hit a telephone pole. I don't know how it happened, because I was hit at an angle that I should have gone out into the street. That's about it ^^;

Senior Member Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 07:14 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    I'm still, legally, a kid. And I almost died today by reading a huge run-on sentence.
    That would be a very odd COD.....

I'm going to assume that the "punching" thing was more of an explanation given to a child to pretect them from the actual fate of said horse like when a hamster "runs away".
    Last edited by Demonstaff; 01-24-2007 at 05:54 PM.

"And when he goes to heaven,
    To Saint Peter he will tell,
    'One more soldier reporting sir,
    I've served my time in hell' "

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

I almost drowned when I was three because I slipped in the bathtub and couldn't get back up. That would have been a pretty pathetic way to go.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Senior Member ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no, no no no, thats not pathetic. I woman just recently died, because she was on a radio show, and they were seeing who could drink the most water, and she died from drinking too much water... that, is weird...

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

well lets see then once when i was a baby my dad was drunk and was giveing me and my brother a bath and he went to go get another beer and left me there and i almost drowned then my brother once chocked me and held me under water for as few minutes and i almost drowned again then i was thrown off as horse hit the wall got unconscios and the horse was on top of me and steped on me then once i made a sucide attempt drank a whole bunch of chemicals and had to be rushed to the hospital alsmost died there htye made me drink coal yuck!!! thats about all i can remember but my brother has treid killing me mulitiple times i just dont like to talk about it he's a pyscho
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

O_O I feel bad for you... seriously, but also, a suicide attempt? Thats not good right there. I feel bad for you because of your brother though

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

HA yeah he's a major pysco but my dads pysco too i guess that were he gets it my dads almost killed me to almost beat me to death more then as few times so it runs in the family i guess yet those stupis pepole never put me in that foster home shame shame
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i dont know if this is a near death experience or not but when i was 4 or 5 i cant remember an extremely hot iron fell on my arm . And i still have the burn mark now it takes up half of my arm
    Over-saturating since '07

Senior Member Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 07:32 PM
    Threads

I'd have to agree with Faceless111, quite a few disastrous run-ons.

I've almost been hit by two cars, dangerously close.
    But the closest I've come to dying is being about 3 or 4 and playing with my older brother, I ran into wall, my forehead split open and I was out.
    Went to the emergency room had some stitches.
    Yes, I ran into a wall.
    Last edited by Titus_Starwind; 01-25-2007 at 03:04 AM.
    "These words are razors to my wounded heart"
    Currently Watching

@ Youtube.com

I live in the shadow's DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 10:20 AM
    Threads

there’s a lot of run on sentences because I’m not that good at spelling or grammar and well all I can say is at least I try and say what I won’t to say but if you read all my posts there like tons of run on sentences just like what I’m righting now I would spend more time typing things up but I like to type fast.

Junior Member Wildfly is on a distinguished road Wildfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 09:12 AM
    Threads

If you slow down then maby you would do better at that sort of thing.

Senior Member Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2008 06:06 AM
    Threads

Woah man... I have 5 xD

1. My older brother, out of playfulnees, almost choked me to death with a pillow when I was still a baby.

2. Almost got rammed down by a cab when I was about 10.

3. Might have been raped and killed by a man when I was 11.

4. Almost drowned at the sea when I was 10.

5. I might have died at my backbone operation at the age of 14.

But I'm still alive and kickin'!!! All due to God's blessings ^_^

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

1. I was locked in a box with no air holes, after about an HOUR, I passed out and woke up in a hospital with an oxygen mask on.
    2. I was almost hit by a speeding motocycleist, but my mom pulled me out of the way just in time.
    3. We had a slide in our lake, I was swimming around it, and someone knocked it over. It pinned me, and I was down there for a good minute.
    4. I was sent to the hospital when my parents noticed I had an extremly low temperature and I was migthy pale. Turns out, some of my organs were failing on me.
    5. I was almost a miscarriage. My mother had to be bedridden for 7 months is order to have me.
    6. I started comming out of my mother face down instead of face up. My head hit her spine multiple times and almost died from lack of oxygen
    7. My brother tripped me and I almost fell fase first into my mothers moving tire (I pushed off the car door and feel to the side instead on straight down)

Annnnd, thats it I think. You could say Im on lucky lil girl =p

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

I used to live in Florida, but we moved when I was five.

In Florida, however, we had a pool, and one time when I was real little, I slipped and fell into the water. I didn't know how to swim yet so I started to drown. Thankfully, my family and some friends were outside and my dad jumped in and got me.

I don't use run-on sentences very often...but as you can see sometimes I'm kinda' too punctuation-happy. I love commas especially...
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 01-25-2007 at 10:38 AM.
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    1. I was locked in a box with no air holes, after about an HOUR, I passed out and woke up in a hospital with an oxygen mask on.
    Uh... seriously, do I want to know how you ended up in there?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Closed Thread

Thread Information