AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Iron Maiden

Senior Member kakashi the copy ninja is on a distinguished road kakashi the copy ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2007 10:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Iron Maiden

They may be an older band but Iron Maiden still rocks! I love their songs
    Fear of the Dark
    Run to the Hills
    Aces High
    Somewhere in Time
    The Number of the Beast
    And others.

Senior Member Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 11:22 AM
    Threads

I started liking them over the late summer of last year. Good band and, from what I've seen on youtube, great preformers.

Senior Member kakashi the copy ninja is on a distinguished road kakashi the copy ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes they still tour today.

Long live Edward McHead!!!

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Yeah,Iron Maiden rules!
    I like Fear of the Dark,Trooper,Hallowed be thy name,Afraid to Shoot stranger - these I like the best...
    But I like other songs too...
    Simply-they are great old band...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Some of their new songs are good too like Reincarnation of benjman bregg and a matter of life and death

Member Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 02:34 PM
    Threads

I love Iron Maiden. They're one of my favorite bands of all time.

Number of the Beast
    The Trooper
    Run To The Hills
    Flight of the Icarus
    The Evil That Men Do
    Hallowed By Thy Name
    Can I Play With Madness
    and many others...

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 02:09 AM
    Threads

Up The Irons! Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!

I've been a Maiden fan sice I was about 6-7 years old and I still haven't gotten tired of them. I love almost all of their songs as they seem to grow on you after a time. I still believe Iron Maiden is one of their best albums, but quite a few people don't believe Maiden really took off until Bruce joined them for 'Number of the Beast' and onwards.

What I love is that their one of the few 'Older Bands'; along with Metallica; that are still going and put these 'Newage' bands in their place. Maiden's albums have also been a big thing, but they really shine when you've seen them live! Maiden's Opera-ish song's like 'Rhyme Of The Mariner' (these normally last about 9+ mins) are also an amazing spectacle to behold

To name a few of my Favourites...

Paschendale
    Phantom Of The Opera
    Sanctuary
    2 Minutes To Midnight
    Longest Day
    Trooper

Thanks Nespa for this lovely sig!!!

Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

I effing love Iron Maiden. I have thier albums Iron Maiden, The Number Of The Beast, Piece Of Mind, Powerslave, Somewhere In Time, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, Brave New World, and A Matter Of Life And Death. Awesome stuff, I love them, one of the best metal bands to date.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Flight of Icarus is AWESOME. One of my favs from Iron Maiden.

Junior Member Dab is on a distinguished road Dab's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Iron Maiden its great, all their song are awsome :
    The Pilgrim
    Fear of the Dark
    Hallowed by the Name
    Dance of the Death
    many others..

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Iron Maiden is one of those bands that EVERYONE likes, but I really really can't stand. That being said...Fear of the Dark is an AWESOME song, but not much else after that.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Junior Member Dark Link 666 is on a distinguished road Dark Link 666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 06:21 PM
    Threads

i love iron maiden from their awsome vocals to their thundering drums iron maiden is my fav band overall even tho they are what some people like to call "old" they can still beat some of the new up to date bands hands down. bruce dickinson is my idol i look up to him alot i even try to put some of my vocals clashed with his killer vibratos. and the shredding of adrian smith and dave murray are unbeleavable from their awsome harmonics to thier crazy riffs they are what i like to call the best (in my opinion). and steve harris is a great bassist because unlike all the other bands now adays he some times leads over the guitarists like for instance to tame a land and ryhme of the ancient mariner hes crazy. and how could i ever forget the lovable ol' nicko mcbrain that crazy dude is not only insane in personality (not really insane) but on the drums as well like in the beginning of where eagles dare hes awsome. well i practically made a life story but what can i say iron maiden deserves it but what they didnt deserve is that sharron osbourne lol

Closed Thread

Thread Information