AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Speeding & animal death (grphc&slwloading)

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Default Speeding & animal death (grphc&slwloading)

So- Got this in an E-mail from my mother:

AND YOU THOUGHT HITTING A DEER DOWN THE STREET WAS BAD!
    If you think hitting a deer is bad..
    Wow! Guess she didn't see this, huh?

MOOSE STORY
    The following pictures are of a moose
    That went through a car's windshield
    And out the rear window this month
    Near South River, Ontario.
    The VERY lucky woman driver ended up
    With just a broken wrist and needing
    A good bath. When you view the pictures
    You will wonder how the woman managed
    To survive.

So, it really made me think- How fast was she going to literally bulleta moose through her entire car like that? She had to have seen it, it's a freakin' moose. =\

And then it leads to further thought, just how often do people hit animals in this country out of being too lazy to swerve or slow down? I understand not necessarily being able to, but in the chances that you can- Do you? Have you?

=\ I know I do. I've never hit an animal with anything in my life- I couldn't do it. They're too cute. Now, if a shark walked into the middle of the road- I'd probably hit him. He's big and scary and uh.. eats people. But a deer, bunny, etc? I'd move, regardless.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

I'm just so Domo! Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2010 07:31 PM
    Threads

Holy crap!!!!!!
    lol That poor moose...

Made by me. =D

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Unlike practically all other animals moose don't have a big fear of cars, in fact its not uncommon for them to just stand in the middle of the road making cars stop for them.

Those pictures are like unbelievable, she must have been going veeeeery fast. Jeez.

Anyway I havn't hit an animal yet (thankfully) whenever I'm driving in a place that would look like theres a lot of critters i'm pretty watchful. And I definitely don't want to be responsible for the death of someones pet.
    A MaruDashi Creation

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku View Post
    Unlike practically all other animals moose don't have a big fear of cars, in fact its not uncommon for them to just stand in the middle of the road making cars stop for them.

Those pictures are like unbelievable, she must have been going veeeeery fast. Jeez.
    That's my point. Highway, or where ever, she was obviously going way too fast, otherwise the moose wouldn't have gone through the back end (or bulleted at all). =\

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Awwww that poor moose.....

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Totally funny pics, dude!
    Well my theory is this: any animal deserves it. Go figure. You want compensation? Here are the risks involved:
    - the driver will have to thorougly clean the guilty chunks of meat of the small, stubborn animal
    - the driver risks slipping on the body consistency of the guilty animal and hit a tree(poor tree), or go off a cliff
    - the driver will have to kill the involved pet's owner to get her shut up
    - an american driver will get busted for inproper hunting of a canadian moose
    - the mooses will start thinking they're kings of the streets and invite their families on the highways and urban roads too!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

The moose had it coming.
    Last edited by Heartless Soul Eater; 01-24-2007 at 04:47 PM.

Sig made by -Ookami-

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
    =\ I know I do. I've never hit an animal with anything in my life- I couldn't do it. They're too cute. Now, if a shark walked into the middle of the road- I'd probably hit him. He's big and scary and uh.. eats people. But a deer, bunny, etc? I'd move, regardless.
    Yes, kill that shark because its a predator and looks scary.

Save the cute furry little bambi and thumper.

This follows the same mentality as people who have no problem with "ugly" creatures dying (spiders, scorpions, snakes) but cry when the seals up north are slaughtered because they're oh so cute. Because who cares about the rest, they're ugly or mean.

What a beautiful and flagrant display of shallowness.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Good. That moose deserves it. It was in the road where it didn't belong, I'm glad it's dead. And I'm glad that lady has a messed up car too, because it was also her fault that she hit it. Plus she was going too fast. I'm glad when everyone gets their just rewards. And more so on the subject of hitting animals, when I see a rabbit or a cat I tend to speed up. You know, hit the gas a little and get the speeds that I know will kill it. "Oh look, a cat." Then I hit it. That seems to knock all nine lives out at once.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    Good. That moose deserves it. It was in the road where it didn't belong, I'm glad it's dead. And I'm glad that lady has a messed up car too, because it was also her fault that she hit it. Plus she was going too fast. I'm glad when everyone gets their just rewards. And more so on the subject of hitting animals, when I see a rabbit or a cat I tend to speed up. You know, hit the gas a little and get the speeds that I know will kill it. "Oh look, a cat." Then I hit it. That seems to knock all nine lives out at once.
    I agree animal shouldn't really be thought of as that important. If they feel like throwing there life away they can.
    Last edited by Heartless Soul Eater; 01-24-2007 at 04:45 PM.

Sig made by -Ookami-

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've seen this before (my father friend sends him things like this every day, though often quite more...inappropriate), but still kind of impressive that a moose could do that much damage...I just wonder how fast the cars were going.
    At any rate, I myself have never hit an animal while driving.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

In many areas, you have to. If you get into an accident because you swerved to miss a deer, the insurance company will label it as your fault, and in many cases you can be ticketed for reckless driving. However, if you hit the deer, you are not at fault.

One reason being that you can prove it was an animal's fault and thus it's covered, and another being that depending on your speed, it really is very dangerous to swerve like that to avoid an animal.

I'm all for slowing down though. No reason to kill an animal when it's not a pest, and it's so easy to avoid any damage at all. Not to say that I'll be all hurt if the animal dies. But it isn't as if any animal "deserves" to die just because we are the dominant species.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

I'm all for slowing down though. No reason to kill an animal when it's not a pest, and it's so easy to avoid any damage at all. Not to say that I'll be all hurt if the animal dies. But it isn't as if any animal "deserves" to die just because we are the dominant species.
    Quoted for truth.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Fatality
    Car Wins

Meh, don't really care much. Grant it, I feel bad for taking the life of an animal, as I do love them...but...If a squirrel runs to the other side of the road, sees my car coming then runs back to the other side of the road, I truly feel no pity if it gets hit.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 01-22-2007 at 05:43 PM.

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

This accident actually happened near my house so I feel there are a few things that I need to explain because judgement is being passed without both sides of the story.

Highway 11, where the accident takes place, is dark. It is a highway, but it's a one land highway that has no lights. When it's night (which is when the accident took place), it is difficult to see up the road.

Further, up here it's not always a matter of hitting moose. Sometimes, it's the Moose hitting the car. When you're driving up here, you have to be constantly aware of the possibility of a moose running out of the forest and hitting your car.

So, it's not a clear case of someone driving too fast and being dangerous. It's just one of those situations that occurs in a Northern community.

Senior Member Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

Whoa...Thats a bad take down,.They both lost something,the moose lost its life.The person that hit the moose lost the car,hmm how she gonna get around now?
    Poor moose
    Lady,Thats all I got to say...

[Awesome Sig And Avie Set Made By therebel,Thanks]

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

NOOO my cat, oh wait mistake again.
    NOOO, that joke! Oh wait, not funny again.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

Useless thread. Why would you post those pictures? >.>

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Yes, kill that shark because its a predator and looks scary.

Save the cute furry little bambi and thumper.

This follows the same mentality as people who have no problem with "ugly" creatures dying (spiders, scorpions, snakes) but cry when the seals up north are slaughtered because they're oh so cute. Because who cares about the rest, they're ugly or mean.

What a beautiful and flagrant display of shallowness.
    Hey, uh. LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE. Kthnx. =)

Honestly, with how high and mighty you act, you'd figure you'd be bright enough to figure out truth from fiction. Reality is, I wouldn't hit any animal. Scary, non-scary, ugly, not ugly. No life is worth taking to me and that's how I've always felt about it. Quite frankly, "gross" animals/insects don't bother me. These things bother me when they attack me, but I wouldn't kill them for it. They're trying to survive, as am I. =) I'll say again, I've never hit/killed an animal in my life, nor to I intend to. Thanks for participating.

Quote Originally Posted by Facelessblahblahblah
    Regardless of what I say, your thought process won't change. However, I'll still say that it's incredibly cruel and immature. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Regex
    In many areas, you have to. If you get into an accident because you swerved to miss a deer, the insurance company will label it as your fault, and in many cases you can be ticketed for reckless driving. However, if you hit the deer, you are not at fault.

One reason being that you can prove it was an animal's fault and thus it's covered, and another being that depending on your speed, it really is very dangerous to swerve like that to avoid an animal.

I understand that in many situations, you're incapable of dodging such said animal. I don't like, it's sad, and it doesn't mean I won't see that if I can stop or slow down. Even if you slow down, you minimize the chance of death for the animal. I've seen a deer be hit at 40 MPH and get up and walk away with a broken leg and nothing more.

The bolded, I completely agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Klutzy
    This accident actually happened near my house so I feel there are a few things that I need to explain because judgement is being passed without both sides of the story.

Highway 11, where the accident takes place, is dark. It is a highway, but it's a one land highway that has no lights. When it's night (which is when the accident took place), it is difficult to see up the road.

Further, up here it's not always a matter of hitting moose. Sometimes, it's the Moose hitting the car. When you're driving up here, you have to be constantly aware of the possibility of a moose running out of the forest and hitting your car.

So, it's not a clear case of someone driving too fast and being dangerous. It's just one of those situations that occurs in a Northern community.
    It's easy to say she was driving too fast without knowing anything about what actually happened. I still can't imagine how a moose got bulleted through your car without going a least a little over what you should be.

Even if it's at night, shouldn't you be more aware then? If the chance is that a moose can rise from the forest and hit your car is higher in any specific area (like that sign) AND it's night AND there's a chance YOU might hit one, wouldn't you attempt to be more careful? If only to avoid damage to you or your car. I know that in areas here, I'm more likely to hit a deer in some rather than others- So I drive more carefully and try to be increasingly aware of my surroundings.

Accidents happen, though. That can be understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast
    Useless thread. Why would you post those pictures? >.>
    Two things:

Rhetorical: If it's useless, why reply?

In the title of the thread it says "GRPHC" this means the images are grphc and if you don't care for it, don't look. =\ It's simple.

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

We see a lot of moose accidents in Sweden.

How fast was she going? Not necessarily -that- fast. 70 kph (43 mph) is more than sufficient. Keep in mind that the bulk weight is pretty high off the ground, so that the car actually hits it's legs, sending the 500 kg (1200 lbs) torso flying through the windshield.

Did she hit it on purpose? Keep in mind that moose are frickin' HUMONGOUS. If you're not completely ignorant (or suicidal), you don't run it over like a rabbit or a fox or some other small animal: You are EXTREMELY lucky if you survive a moose accident (even if you're in a large SUV.)
    Last edited by Eris; 01-23-2007 at 02:01 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

It's easy to say she was driving too fast without knowing anything about what actually happened. I still can't imagine how a moose got bulleted through your car without going a least a little over what you should be.

Even if it's at night, shouldn't you be more aware then? If the chance is that a moose can rise from the forest and hit your car is higher in any specific area (like that sign) AND it's night AND there's a chance YOU might hit one, wouldn't you attempt to be more careful? If only to avoid damage to you or your car. I know that in areas here, I'm more likely to hit a deer in some rather than others- So I drive more carefully and try to be increasingly aware of my surroundings.

Accidents happen, though. That can be understood.
    But how slow do you go? It is a highway and driving slowly on it is just as dangerous as driving too fast. The Moose comes out of no where, probably after a curve in the road (of which there are many) and you hit the moose because you can't see it in time.

And there's only so aware you can be. I see it as any other situation. How much do you alter your life because there's a chance something might happen?

I side with the driver on this one. The Moose came out of no where. She tried to stop and wasn't successful. It happens.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Regardless of what I say, your thought process won't change. However, I'll still say that it's incredibly cruel and immature. =)
    You can't take a joke very well, eh? A dark joke, yes, but I thought it was quite funny. Despite you're thinking, you are also immature. Maybe not cruel, but immature. How can I tell? That cute little editting trick you did to my name. It's caps lock time: LEARN TO TAKE MY JOKES.

I stick to what I said; road kill isn't worth pity or fret. There's nothing immature about not caring about dead animals.

Quote Originally Posted by anon
    Dark jokes are funny in moderation. Not when that is 90% of all things you say.
    Only when you're weak of heart and can only handle it in moderation.
    Last edited by Faceless111; 01-23-2007 at 04:00 PM.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    You can't take a joke very well, eh? A dark joke, yes, but I thought it was quite funny.
    It's generally the dark ones that ARE funny!

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

I dont really care if an animal is on the road ill run over it I feel no pity for it. It's just the whole washing the blood and taking the dents off my bumper part I dont like.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by FACELESS
    You can't take a joke very well, eh? A dark joke, yes, but I thought it was quite funny. Despite you're thinking, you are also immature. Maybe not cruel, but immature. How can I tell? That cute little editting trick you did to my name. It's caps lock time: LEARN TO TAKE MY JOKES.

First, you should understand, I didn't try to be funny with your name. =) I simply think that's all you do. Second, I don't have to "learn" to take your jokes. I could uhm.. Just not care. Which is what I'll continue to do, so stop throwing a hissy fit. Third, that little tidbit has nothing to do with the actual topic of this thread, so please stay on topic. =) End of story. Thank you. <3

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Closed Thread

Thread Information