AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Vampire Siesta

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Roy, looked at the sign to town and put his guitar on his back "Sasano..it's no problem, my medical skills are as good as a doctors, but yes it would be wise to see another professional, and like I said, don't move that arm." He said pointing at the one in the sling, "The worst that could happen is that you will start bleeding again." He then looked at Kisara "Well ready as I'll ever be."

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

OOC: I was accepted and my character speaks another language but he can still speak english XD! Note: Language is pretty much jebberish...

BIC:

Sven looked around at the other people from the bus. After the crash some were riled but he kept his cool. He looked around and saw that some were injured and started to walk around. He noticed a young women with a hurt arm and a man with a guitar and some other he didn't noticed. "Dono?" Sven said. "Mska el tiw doe. Enan monoesta elcroto." He continued and some start to stare. Not really caring he stared at the young women and then felt that she had exsperined something with supernatural beings. 'Ah so I am right. This trip has some supernatural beings about. It might be a trap. Yet why would she have exspeeranced it before.' Sven thought still staring at the women throught his long hair comming over his eyes.

Senior Member Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 11:29 PM
    Threads

Kisara started to walk again and a dark feeling came over her body she stepped backwards for a moment and shook her head. Got to keep it together.. She thought and shiverd as that dark memory swept over her mind the day she saw her first murder...

Thank you Tets! Your the best big Bro a sister could ask for!

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Sasano looked back at Roy."Right,thanks.Looks we are here,and time to get to seeing that doctor....."he said as he reached the entrance to the town."Or....I could just wait till later tomorrow morning...."He thought."No,now's the time,I gotta check out what's wrong with me."Sasano looked out toward the small town ahead of him,seeing multiple people walking by.He walke into the town,bright by the light of the starlit sky,to find the solution to his,what he supposed to be,life threatning problem.His body continued to weaken from the smoke,and he understood the critical importance of this as he walked around,looking for a doctors office.

Senior Member Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kisara walked into the town taking small steps as if she was a little girl scared of what lie ahead. She looked at the old crumbled buildings. No one has been in those shops for years.... She then turned to an old building to where she made her 1st friend who died 2 days later. They say they found the girl in stone a cold hard breatheing not knowing what caused it. She sighed and kept walking untell she came to the sign of the hotel, she stopped fear growing in her eyes and a flash came to her mind of the nightmare. She stepped back a few bumping into...a girl that looked like her old friend. Her eyes widend in horror as if seeing a ghost. She took another step back and started walking really fast to the way of the hotel.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Remember, the town seems empty at the moment. ^^.
    EDIT~~
    Koshiro watched as Sasano and Co made it to the entrance, he walked from the fountai with a bag in one hand, his katana held at his side by his belt. He looked at them and the remaining people with worried eyes as his hand started to shake rattling his sword at his side.

He shook his head letting out a deep breath as he went to Sasano and bowed slightly "I see you got the ones that I didn't get out? And you paid the noble price as well..." He blinked once before turning back to the fountain. He saw as the others, the random travelers gathered there as well.

"It seems that this town is... empty.. well we should find that Hotel... oh Kisara has already huh?" He looked about the area then up towards the nearby mountain. A little ways off there was a large building with a big sign.

'El Grande Diablo Hotel'

"Yeah... should go there to ask questions I believe. But I'm following Kisara." He said looking at her to her "I don't think I'm the leader here now am I?" He mumbled with a smile.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 01-24-2007 at 07:31 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Occ: It was just a memory ghost...

Kisara turned and nodded her head. Her tense body now relaxing "We should they will be expecting us..." She turned back. She begain to walk to the huge hotel doors. She reached her hand towards the door, and grasped the knob her hand was shaking and her eyes tranfixed on the knob I wonder what is waiting on the other side...? She then turned it all the way a loud percing creek was heard.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Roy nodded at Sasano and then looked at the town "Wow...this..place..is...old." he said breaking it up because of his boredum. He walked with Kisara and then nodded "Agreed, it sounds like she knows more of this place then we do." He said then blinked for a moment "Hey Kisara, who is expecting us?" He said tilting his head "From what I see this is a goes town." He said poking at a bull skull with his foot and it quickly turned to dust "and I mean literaly."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well people might still be at the hotel we need someone to care for us..."

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sven walked around the deserted town senceing beings all about. He started to get a head-ace from the supernatural power comming from this town. Sven started to walk to the hotel when he saw the faint lining of a small ghost girl. Sven had a s way of seeing ghost when they came oppon someone. He usally left them alone since he had no buissness with them and they would only come out when they wanted to see a spicific person and he relly couldn't do anything anyway. Sighing, Sven continued and the head-ace got worse.

When Sven came to the building he came up the women he notied earler and when he came near the head-ace blasted at full force. Making Sven cry out, "Snava Eso Paka Lo!" He his head and stood there breathing until his head numbed for a bit. "Damn head-aces." He muttered. He looked at the women and said, "Something is strange about you and this town.....'

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Koshiro had placed his katana back into his trunk, and pushed on entering the hotel. "I'm sure there's nothing to worry abo---" he was interupted by all the candels in the room lighting up all at once, his eyes gazed on as the fires seemed to just be there.

"Woah..." He said walking into the main hall of the hotel heading for the front desk. "This is creepy..."

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

Mark had headed for the hotel in hopes of finding a place to get away from all the "eriee." That, he realized, was pretty foolish. However, he thought outlou to reasure himself he was safe. "That has to be stage magic... they're set to go off by a sensor or something. I've worked with that before." He turned around to face the hotel desk in the oppisite direction of the candles and shouted, "Ack!"

Where the at first air had been, there was a hispanic lady clad in a white flowing dress. A little pin on her gown read "Hi My Name is Lita." Mark backed a few steps and cleared his through muttering, "We're here for rooms."

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:I'm just making Sasano reply to what Koshiro said,say it's before Koshiro went to the hotel.And everyone read this post,it's important to my character,and some of the story.

Sasano turned Koshiro."Yeah,looks like nobody really is a leader at this point,but she seems to know about this place more than anyone else.Anyway,I'd like to talk,but I feel that I coud be in danger if I dont see some kind of doctor right now,so I've gotta catch up with you later."He began to walk away.Sasano reached the doctors office and had already been set up to take X-Rays to test his body and see what was making him feel the way he had since the bus incident.The X-Ray had finished,and Sasano sat up on his hospital bed."So?"

"Well,there certainly a problem with you.You've inhaled far too much smoke for a person of your age,and thus,the smoke has made it's way into your veins,and other key parts of your body."

"Yeah,that sounds bad.So,what's gonna happen to me?"

"Well,there is a surgery we can do to take out the smoke in your body,and it wont take that long either.But,it will cost $1500."

"What?!That's like twice than what I have on me....and there's no way that I'm gonna bum everyone else for money.What will happen if I dont get the surgery?"

The doctor sat down and sighed."Well,if the smoke isnt taken out of your body,then,it will travel all through your circulatory system,thus reaching your heart.When reaching your heart,it will infect your entire cardiac system."

"And?"

"You........will die."

Sasano closed his eyes and clenched his teeth.He angrily balled his fist up,but let out a sigh and unraveled his hand."He walked to a wall and put his hand against it.He then smashed his hand into the wall,cracking the wall."Dammit!"He said as he looked to the doctor."How.....long do I have?"

"I'd say 3-5 days at best."

He looked at the ceiling."I'm not going out like this.Thank you doctor,appreciate it."He walked out of the room and walked his way out of the doctors office.He saw the hotel,and Kisara and Roy at the door.He quickly walked over to them and leaned against the door."So,this is where we're staying?"He asked,coming out of nowhere.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply. My horsey was sickly. But this post should catch me up.

BIC:
    "Sorry. I dont play in public," she replied to Roy. Then she began to walk to the town. She kept pace with every one else and could hardly contain her excitment. She wanted nothing more than to run and do some flips but she knew she couldnt in such a short skirt in front of all these strangers. When they reached the town, all anyone could say was that it was creepy but she liked it. Creepy was her kinda place. As she walked into the hotel behind Ko, she watched as a lady appeared out of nowhere behind the counter. "Wicked....." she muttered more to herself than anyone else. Now she was begining to hop in place as she always did when she was overly excieted. She couldnt contain herself anymore. She let out a shrill, high pitched sqweal and had to bite her bottom lip but continued to bounce up and down. This place just kept getting better and better.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: When did people get involved I thought the place was deserted...

"Oh, I see, then do you play just a duet?" Roy said as he walked in behind Koshiro and then stopped at the entrance "Wow, self lighting candles." he said a little freaked but calm "This will probably end up like those horror movies, like everyone dies one by one, and then the pretty girl and guy live." He said joking a little bit. "Now then, where is everyone?" He said as a rat scurried by his feet "Whoa! This place has rats!" he said moving his foot away then kicking it against the wall "Hey it's me or him, and it isn't going to be me!"
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 01-25-2007 at 06:29 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Calm down man,it's just a rat.Not like it's gonna go all mutant on you and eat you,it doesnt even know you really exist."He said to Roy,crossing his arms.He turned to the girl who let out a loud shriek and was jumping up and down in the hotel.Sasano thought about what the doctor said,and shooked his head,attempting to forget his soon to be demise.He walked over to the girl and held out a hand."Hey,I'm pretty sure I've met everyone in this little group,except for you."He said politely."Sasano Konraku,good to meet ya."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kisara sighed as she walked in a little wave of worry came over her. She felt as if she heard whispers but it was just her imagination overeacting she looked down the hall as she had when she was small. "Everyone your room # is on your ticket.." She said small looking down the small dark halls it was calling her to go down it, and her child curioustiy made her take a few steps. She walked looking at all the errie paintings their eyes looking so real as if they were watching her. She continued to run untell she came to her room. #6 she sighed and opened the door it making a loud shriek. She looking inside a musky smell coming from the room. She lit her candle in her hand The room quickly brightened to see blood red satin sheets with a black comforter, and a deep, dark cherry red colored bed frame. "I remember this room is where I stayed..." She mummbled. "The same room....I had as a child the same room I saw my parents dead.."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

"Actually Roy, I dont play with anyone at all. Or in front of anyone other than my sister and Aunt Aude," she told him. As Sasano introduced himself to Carol, she stopped bouncing for a moment. "Oh. Nice to meet you. My names Carol," she said shaking the mans extended hand. Then she began to bounce again. "This place is so cool. I cant wait to meet some of the locals." she said, oblivios to the fact this place was seemingly deserted. Then she walked down the hall till she reached her room. "Room #8," she said to herself. Then she opened the creaky door and stepped inside to see the dark pruple sheets with black lining and black flower lace covering it. Her room was so cool. This was going to be the best trip ever.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 01-25-2007 at 07:16 PM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh... I see." He said as he flipped his guitar to his side "Well if you ever want to play, then I am always open." he said smiling and then looking at Sasano "I know, but I just hate rats." He then looked around and then walked up behind Kisara as she told them where to find their room numbers "room 15." he said with a low voice "15...alright then." he said taking a few steps down a hallway "anyone have 16 or something?" he said tilting his head.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 01-25-2007 at 07:23 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Seikyu,you need to edit.You said Koshiro,but I'm Sasano who said stuff about rats.

Sasano scratched behind his head."Locals?Yeah,well,you probably already noticed and is just caught up in 'excitement', but doubt you'll find any around here.And good to meet you Carol."Sasano took a look at Carol,then turned to Roy."So,you both play?Man,this really isnt helping the fact that I'm not rock-smart like most of the other people around here."He said with a sweatdrop on his forehead.The thought of him not being able to enjoy fun,if not awkward,times like this when he dies fills Sasano's mind again."He sighs."Well,I got room number 18."He said."17 or 19 anyone?"
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-25-2007 at 07:20 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Unsure as to what made such an event exciting in a good manner he grabbed his key and sat in the main hall. His seat was near the entrance to the side hallway where the rooms where lined up. He looked ahead to the east side of the hall to see a staircase, it must've been for the rooms upstairs.

He himself couldn't help but feel like something was there, his shoulders became tense as he looked around. He opened his left hand to see his key.

"Twenty seven... dang.." He looked to the staircase again as his eyes started to widen. He noticed a few middle aged people had got the rooms next to him, quite the relief in this situation yet it didn't seem to fit the bill.

He reached down to his trunk and pulled out his pencil and paper, he looked farther in his large trunk to see his paints and oils all lined up in the inside side compartments with his brushes. "I sure hope the town lightens up tomorrow.. I'll be sure to away early."

As people went to their rooms he sat in the main hall scetching what he felt, andwhat he saw around him slowly with such passion towards it. His passion was apparent in each stroke, each line and each shade, as he drew away at the paper.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sven walked around the hotel and notied everything. "This place has a strong supernatural power here." He mumbled to himself. He still kept an eye on the women he felt the strong presence. When he heard to look at his card he saw that it was 7. "Esape koto ina." He said before walking to his room not even bothering to ask who was staying near him. However, when he did find out he was next to the girl with the strong presence he found to be real lucky. "Good." He muttered before walking into his room and dropping off his stuff and then when back into the lobby. "This place has a strong prescence. Something will happen....Maybe tonight.....Its going to be a intresting night." Sven said loudly not even caring who heard him. "It will be SASO!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kisara sat down on the bed the satin sheets under her body. "Well looks like I am here anyone going to die tonight?" She asked the ceiling "Only you know..." She sighed and begain to unpack her suitcase looking at her dagger and putting her hand over the blade, This might come in handy... She thought to herself and slid it into her back pocket. She then begain to unpack the rest of her belongings. As soon as she was finished she walked out into the dark hallway. Wonder who is my neighbor? she asked in thought looking at door #7

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

ignore
    Last edited by Emo is the name; 01-25-2007 at 08:52 PM.

Ben Folds.....A Amazing Man

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sven looked over at the girl he saw earlier and gave a small smirk. He slowly walked over there and then said, "I'm going to be your neighbor and you will be mine." Before she could responed he went into his room and dug in his bag and pulled out two weapons. The first one was a 12 in. dagger with a rigged edge and had a black and red hilt. In the hilt there was the name Raiga. The next one was also a 12 in. dagger but with a smooth edge. It curved and had a sharp edge. The hilt was white and gold. In the hilt it had the name Silon. Both had crosses craved into the blade and bloth had a blue and gold seath. He then went back to the girl and said, "Why do you have a connection with this place. Are you a ghost or something else?" He asked so softly so that she could only hear.

Closed Thread

Thread Information