AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Netherneea Wars

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Netherneea Wars

Yay I finally opened it. Okay first I have to lay down some rules.
    1: NO GODMODING!
    2: Try to keep it at three to four posts a day that way everyone can keep up.
    3: No OOC only posts. Those are considered spam since there is no BIC in the post.
    4: No spamming
    5: No flamming
    6: Enjoy yourself

BIC:
    Netherneea:
    Altheena had just left her room and was walking towards the meeting hall where Overlord Shinji was going to announce the plans for the next attack.

"I wonder where Umi and Mark are? I haven't seen them all day." she thought to herself as she turned down another dimmly light corridor of he castle. The halls in this part of the castle all looked the same. They were made of black marble and had large candle stands that were seven feet tall holding five light candles every six feet. On the floor was a crimson red rug that always seemed endless. The doors that led to other rooms were all made of a red oak wood.

"They are probably already in the meeting room with Overlord Shinji waiting for everyone else to arrive." Altheena added to her thoughts as she let out a sigh. "I just hope they don't start a fight with eachother in fornt of Overlord Shinji. That wouldn't look to good for the Magic Institue's reputation." Altheena said outloud to her self.

Altheena turned onto another corridor, and walked to a set of stairs that led to the second floor. She had to take them since she was housed in the castle on the third floor while Umi and Mark where housed on the second. She finished going down the stairs and walked down the hall to the last down on the left and entered a room. She closed the door behind her and bowed in Overlord Shinji's direction. Then she saw Umi and Mark sitting to his right side. They were seated close to Overlord Shinji the only seat closer on the right side was the one directly on his right.

Overlord Shinji made a motion for Altheena to sit in that precise chair next to him. "Please sit here while you wait." he said smiling.

ALtheena started to walk towards the seat he mentioned. "That's odd, aren't the closest seats to the Overlord usually reserved for those who serve direclty under him? Like the Generals and stuff." Altheena thought as she made it to her seat and sat down. Many of the demons and even some of the humanoids thought Overlord Shinji was too kind to have his position, but he was such a good leader that nothing had ever been tried to over throw him or stuff like that. Umi smiled at Altheena as if to say "Hello" and Mark nodded his head towards her to also acknowledge her. Then even though you were allowed to talk the room sat in silence as you waited for everyone else to arrive.
    "I guess they're not in a talkative mood. I wonder what this meeting is about?" Altheena thought as she looked down at her hands in her lap.

Celestia:
    OOC: Since I don't really have a character in Celestia I'm just gonna nudge you guys allong and sometimes control Lucretia to keep you guys on track.

BIC:
    Lucretia announced that Celestia was going to rest for today and prepare for an attack the next day. So today was the day when new recruits should get to know each other, get some rest, and what not.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs or neverdyne as most knew her walked through the halls to the meeting room. Ignoring the useal catcalls and sneers on her apearance. She sighed as a guard yelled "did your mom eat to much whipcream during her pregnancy or something?!" he started to laugh. She just ingnored it for years people had been making fun of her ghostly and somehow cute aparance. she knocked and opened the door to the meeting room, wondering faintly why lord shinji wanted her with the meeting he knew she wasent fond to be around other demons and humaniods unless necesary. Walking in silently she bowed to overlord shinji and the woman whose name was vaguely in her memorie as athleena. she quitly pulled a far end chair out and sat down keeping silent.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Shikaru had been training with his soldiers,until he heard the Lucretia said that they would have a day off preparing.Shikaru looked at his soldiers."Well,seems like that's it,then?"

One of the soldiers walked to him."Sir,just because we have a day off,that does exactly mean that we dont have to continue training.We could continue to...."

"Listen,all you lot ever do is practice and fight against Netherneea,I do much more work than ya,so,I'm tired.I'm taking this day off,so dont bug me,alright?"He turned to the door."Train on your own if you want,but count me out."Shikaru said.As he walked at the door.When he left the door,a tall man in a red and black cloak was awaiting him outside.The man gave him a glare."Zeno?Oh,what is it?"

"I'm beginning to think that the soldiers you train have more sense than you do,Shikaru.The battle with Netherneea will be drawing closer with ever passing minute,you cant just rest since you have 1 free day."

"Well,Zeno,last time I checked,I was general,and you were my aid.Fine,go ahead and train if you want,but not me."Shikaru held up his hand toward Zeno and began to walk away."Maybe you should lighten up too!You worry about this stuff way to much,we'll be fine tomorrow,no doubt."

Zeno shook his head as Shikaru walked into the kingdom of Celestia,ignoring all disregard that he had for him."Why was he picked as a general....he's barely prepared for this job."Zeno said."He sighed and ran his hand through his hair."Fine."Zeno turned to the room with the soldiers and closed the door.

Shikaru entered the castle and walked to his own room.He stared out the window,picturing the battle that would be taking place the next day in his mind.He layed down on the bed and sighed."I wonder if any of my friends are around....there's gotta be something better to do than just sleep on my day off."Shikaru sighed."Tomorrow......it begins again......."Shiro tossed over on his bed and laid there,thinking of the coming day.

Senior Member Kage-Gaarak will become famous soon enough Kage-Gaarak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2007 08:06 PM
    Threads

~a summoner walked up read a text and a circle appeared it began to shine a dark aura as Phexithors, ShiKaiki, and Kage-Kaiki appeared the summoner spoke~

"Great warriors of long ago fight for this land a war is at hand"

~Phexithors turned to the summoner~

"Very well"

~Kage-Kaiki ignored the summoner and spoke~
    "Ya...Ya whatever...man talk about a sleep!"
    ~Shi-Kaiki turned to Kage-Kaiki~
    "Kaiki your a bloody idiot...this is a war and we must follow Tri-Scythe"
    ~Phexithors turned and began walking he pasted warriors a scythe with three sickles appeared and he threw it over his shoulder~

"Lets get this over with I have no quarrel with angel nor demon"
    ~Shi-Kaiki and Kage-Kaiki followed him~
    "Hey wait up Phexithors!"
    "I guess he never quits his job of dueing his duty very well"
    ~ShiKaiki unshethed his sword ignoring Kage-Kaiki's annoyences~
    "Enigma...the first male humanoid carolian...the only one that can control the most dangerous trapar wave of them all...the "black trapar" waves. Piloting the Dark Finding Operation [opposed to LFO] Nirvash typeRAGNAROK."
    -Kingdom Swords::Chain of Darkness Unknown

Professor yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 09:46 AM
    Threads

He smiled. If this didn't make sense to anyone, he didn't care. This was good, and he didn't think that anyone could spoil it. There was no one around to, anyway, he was just alone with this wreckage, alone with a certain peace of mind.

The sky was quite clear now, the sun was beginning to set. He guessed it to be about five in the afternoon. It would be nightfall soon, he'd need a place to stay, or bandits would come for him. But then, what was he as he sat here cross legged with a bag of soldier provisions on his lap? This was his dinner, and maybe an allowance. You never knew when a soldier had money on him.

His pale fingers ran across the soldier's body, searching for anything that might prove valuable. His hands were already bloodstained from getting the bag off of him, it didn't matter much to him whether he dyed them redder. The soldier had not been killed by him, surprisingly, he knew this for a fact. a) He wasn't the type to go into a bloodthirsty rage, and b) he'd seen this soldier die from a distance, a Celestian soldier had delivered to him a few vicious blows to the chest with a sword. He didn't understand why they didn't use guns in this war, maybe the army was getting poor. He'd seen plenty of trigger-happy bandits.

He sat against the cinder block walls of what was left of a building, letting the wind drift through his shoulder-length black hair. He couldn't have been more than twenty-five, though trust me, he'd seen quite a few years in his time. He was dressed in a brown robe, as to which you couldn't see his figure. He always dressed like this, just to keep things hidden and not stolen. His dark eyes showed some sort of sweet innocence now, though usually they were brooding. He looked at his hands, and smiled. Only a few more months, he reminded himself. That was his mantra, "Only a few more months". It was reminded to him every time he saw a battle, and every time he saw its dead. Only a few more months until there would be no one left to fight.
    I PROTEST SIGNATURE GALLERIES!
    yotsuba-chan heil

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

~Phexithors walked as ShiKaiki followed and KageKaiki hummed Lilium a nearby gaurd grabbed Phexithors' arm~

"Hey you new around here? If you are the barracks is over there"

~Phexithors eyes narrowed he turned to the gaurd and KageKaiki hid behind ShiKaiki~

"If you dont want to lose that arm...I suggest you remove it filthy being"

~the gaurd was slightly shocked and let go of his arm~

"What rank are your soldier"

~Phexithors turned~

"Doesnt matter as far as I concern this war I have no reason to take part in your tearing the world appart with this war...ask me another question and Ill be sure you join the demons you fight"

~he continued walking and KageKaiki cringed~
    "Wows...after all that sleep you'd think he'd be less...you know grumpy..."

~ShiKaiki turned to him~

"You know you should do the opposite as him...take your own advise KageKaiki act your age not your wing spand"
    ~He followed Phexithors and KageKaiki looked behind him~

"Wait...I dont have win--HEY! TAKE THAT BACK!"

~follows them Phexithors walked out of the base and stared into the herizon his crimson red eyes reflected the sun going down~

"Tomorrow...is when these children...see there fate...like children they fight over this world unknowingly that they will soon not exsist because of it filthy creatures so...naive and ignorant"

~he sat down leaning his scythe over his shoulder ShiKaiki and KageKaiki sat down behind him and ShiKaiki looked at the herizon~
    "How long has it been since we last saw a sunset Phexithors? 500 years?"

~Phexithors continued to watch it set~
    "1513 Years ShiKaiki...and these beings still havent learned athing..."
    "Enigma...the first male humanoid carolian...the only one that can control the most dangerous trapar wave of them all...the "black trapar" waves. Piloting the Dark Finding Operation [opposed to LFO] Nirvash typeRAGNAROK."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Logos walked through the steets... His eye's gazed over the demons and humanoids around him with a complete and utter serenity. He had a vague melancholy smile on his face as he watched them... He saw their fates and suddenly, without his bidding, his tongue began to move.

"There is a place under the sun
    where black laced bullets start to run
    catching iron in my eye
    see the swords that shine and start to fly
    in a loop around the sun
    until they say their dreams have come

but I don't want to see
    this world begrieved
    with flies and ashes in their eyes

As one man walk to be
    deep under the sea
    with a blade that sings and starts to cry

screaming sonnets that sound in the dark
    screaming sonnets that sound in the dark
    she will climb through her skin
    down to the place deep with in
    laced with shadow you find her in her time
    touching things that will grant her the crime"

Logos continued to sing moving through the crowd. He didn't know where he was going, that was irreverent. The world's heart would guide him to where his voice was needed. But he wouldn't speak until it became necessary. The Word must be bound away for a while longer. So he flowed. Like a stick in a current, he let the force of others do the work he wanted done and remained passive and unbothered. The Hand which lit the spark in the sky would guide him.

"And the hand which moves me now
    has given up its voice and mute
    stand in a circle with a flute
    playing circles into those
    who would drown all in their cloths
    deep beneath themselves
    dead and living on their shelves"

Some people were taking notice of his singing and, thinking him some poor trubador were tossing him coins which he picke up simply because it seemed like he ought to. He knew not why

"And from a window in the world
    comes a being drapped in bone
    and he comes so not alone
    as the feathers move and fall
    and then skim across a wall
    where she is waiting and watching
    some man who she should know
    and then the world agrees
    how strange it would be
    for Voice to be so alone inside his tongue
    and they are picking gold roses from their lungs"

Logos wrapped his wings close to him and looked to the sky.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-21-2007 at 01:05 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Ntherneea:
    Altheena got tired of waiting quietly and looked in Overlord Shinji's direction. "Overlord, If I may so bold as to ask: What will this meeting be about once the generals and captians arrive?" Altheena asked in a soft voice.

Shinji smiled slightly. "I'll be explaining the plans for the next attack and some other business that will be explained later. On another note, How is your dear mother at the Magic Institute doing? It must've been very hard for her to see her only child go off to war." Shinji said.

"Oh, she's fine thank you for asking. I received a letter from her today saying that she has a lot of new students come into the school wanting to learn magic and participate in the war. I forgot for a while that my mother and yourself knew eachother long ago, Overord Shinji." Altheena replied smiling.

"That's good to hear." Overlord Shinji stated then her turned his attention to Neverdyne, "How are you today Neverdyne?" Shinji asked.

Altheena turned towards Neverdyne, smiled, and said "Hello Neverdyne.".
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

her thoughts had been wandering when she was adressed. she blinked "fine" was a rather dry statement. she was not in the mood for talking, she wanted this meeting over with and back to her room where she could rummage with her potions and herbs. She mentaly smiled a bit atlist those were nice to her. She shivered when she rememberd when one of the generals showed her to his soldiers.

flashback

also we have a new soldier slash medic under us a female to the boot. some of the soldiers murmered and smirked. a female medic that could be fun. The general waved her over and she walked to the soldiers smilling shyly. The soldiers looked at her and started to laugh "thats a demanoid?!"another yelled "did her mother wash her to much when she was little our something?!" she just gritted her teeth and walked away as the general was looking flushed and embarast as the laughther continu's

en of flashback

she looked to the other two but didn't say anything else. She brushed a hair out of her face.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

~Kage-Kaiki began to hum Lilium again ShiKaiki got up and walked to stair at comethign else Phexithors listened to Kage's humming and his lips began to move~
    "Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam,
    Et lingua eius loquetur indicium.

Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem,Quoniqm cum probates fuerit accipient coronam vitae.
    Kyrie, ignis divine, eleison
    O quam sancta, quam serena,quam benigma, quam amoenaO castitatis lilium"

~Kage-Kaiki smiled~
    "You still remeber the lyrics? wow...I bearly remebered the song..."
    ~he smiles~
    "Well if were fighting for Netherneea we better propare"
    ~gets up~
    "Kage...Shi...time to move in"
    ~they nod and follow~

Senior Member menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 07:40 PM
    Threads

"Oh, no I'm dead meat if I don't move. Delta, Chaos, hurry up," Sigma yelled back at them as he ran. "Why did I oversleep today of all days?" Sigma asked himself, heading for the meeting.

"Delta, we're going to need to run for it or we'll lose Sigma," Chaos yelled at his brother who couldn't run today."Why did I get sick? Uh, I feel like I'm going to throw up," Delta said running far behind.

As Sigma passed the gates, the guards saluted, "Hello, First Advisor Sigma, sir!" Sigma just ran passed them as he got ready for the meeting and entered the doors as he said, "I'm sorry I'm late overlord... uh...uh, binji?" The overlord yelled, "It's Shinji, why do you always forget that Sigma," Shinji said frustrated. Sigma apoligized and turned towards the others, "I'm sorry Captain Altheena, Mark, Umi," Sigma then turned to Neverdyne and bowed, "I'm very sorry Miss Neverdyne," Sigma then sat at a seat and waited for Chaos, Delta, and everyone else.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

Celestia: Kavs was bored out of his mind. He "supposedly" had the day off but he knew better. His team had not been put together yet and they were supposed to show up within the next half hour. He drummed his fingers on the desk, a yawn escaping him. The office he claimed his own was very small. Just a shelf with a few books, a desk, and a few chairs that wouldn't be nearly enough for who he had invited today. Some he had picked, others would be responding to a flyer that he put up in town about a week ago. No "sane" soldier who wanted to saty alive woul respond to this ad, though in all honesty they would more likely escape the curse of becomming mere cannon fodder this way.

Kavs now simply twirled his long pony tail around his finger, as if cranking a generator to release a massive burst of energy. For now, his eyelids drooped.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Muerte was in a deep, deep, trance. If he had flesh covering his face, people would look at him and say that his spirit was elsewhere from his body. In a sense, they'd be right. Muerte hovered, leaning on a wall, with his good friend Acheron in his hands.

The announcement came, and that brought Muerte's attention back to this world. He started running a bony finger down the serrations on the blade of Acheron. "Old friend, I think we've done enough for now. Let Libitina tend to the remainder."

He sensed the scythe's agreement, and moved away from the wall. He didn't care to form his legs, so he hovered, letting his spine hang down. He passed others, and most of them looked at him with, at best, a vauge fear. Why not? He was the Grim Reaper! Acheron tugged in his hands, and he let the scythe go, go back into the realm where it came from.

He came to a large, open training field, and turned his skull up to see the sun. The violet orbs in his eye sockets flikered, like a blink, before turning down to the field. He watched the Angels who were trying their best to ensure they'd not die. Most would, regardless. And that meant more work for him after the battle. Brother Charon would be in good buisness.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

Yukimura walked alone toward the meeting room and the Overlord. His eyes were closed but he sensed that someone or something was closing in on his location. He quickly turned, opened his eyes, and unshealthed his sword he made contact with Benitora's sword and they both tryed to push one another back growling at one another.

Yukimura overpowered Benitora and was able to get him to leave himself open. He brought his sword down to finish Benitora off, but before he touched Benitora Aoshi's sword stopped his. Aoshi still had the same smile on his face that pissed Yukimura off. He overpowered Aoshi but was pushed back onto the wall by Benitora and Aoshi combined power. He growled and tryed to push back but gave up and spoke.

" Ok good you two have gotten stronger im impressed "

They back off and shealthed there swords. Yukimura's wings wrapped around himmakinga coat of somekind. Aoshi smiled and Benitora looked away, yukimura turned and continued down the hallway mad because he was overpowerd by his weaker and younger brother's.

" Yo brother Yuki let hurry up and get to the meeting or were dead for sure. " Aoshi spoke while he and Benitora followed yukimura.

Yukimura spread his wings out and falped them feathers surrouned them all and they disappeared. They reappeared in a circle of feather and everyone in the room turned there head toward the three brother's. Benitora quickly toke and seat and seemed to be asleep. Aoshio joyfully walked around the room and bowed to the overlord and smiled at the Beatiful women standing beside him. Yukimura looked at the overlord and bowed and waited for their mission.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Something stirred. Logos looked again to the sky, this time with some vague intensity in his clear blue eyes. Something was moving. Something black and cold. His face was as unreadable as always and his tongue kept moving as he poured out someone else's feelings without his knowledge. The Voice stirred, close very close. But it did not venture to speak. It stayed where it was.

"And with the web of a shade it was made
    and with the bones of a brain it was lain
    by the fire to be warmed
    by something strange and without form

and the words they were weak in the teeth
    of fifteen people who sang through the reeth
    of an ocean of fire
    and brought to them something near desire"

He continued to walk, or to wander rather. His lesser voice ringing across the city walls and enveloping the people around him in a mist fair and true. He the particular eddie of this crowd seemed to be going toward a great castle and saw he followed the people, his path bending and moving as he crossed with different groups of people however, despite these occasional flucuations in direction his overall direction was toward the castle. The times that he was in a group going toward the castle the conversation was often bent around the war, talks of death and battle filled his ear. He merely blinked and moved.

"And a skull it looked up to the light
    which cast its shadows like gleamings of white
    and so bright were his eyes in their climbs
    that they died 'neath the halo and chimed
    with the sound of a breath, of a crow
    who had fallen and died in the snow"

A spear moved to his side... it floated their strangely and then backed away, eminating a pulsing light and glimmering with holy energy that would bother the people of this town were it not wrapped thick with leather much like Logos himself. The Will was restless. Cain.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-21-2007 at 02:47 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

neverdyne looked up at the entery of the three what apeared to be brothers. she rolled her eyes at the grand entreee not really impressed, yawing slightly looking at benitora who sat next to her. she rested her head in her hand and let her mind wander again it was the saves place for her when she was among her own kind.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: Jeez and its only been 2 seconds...w/e I'll wing it

Jade walked down the hall of the castle and then walked out in the front, some of the guards bowwed there heads. Jade turned to them and shook his head "Add ease men." He said bowing. He walked along with his sheckles on his hands, it looked as if he was going to prison, but he was General Jade of Celestia...a man sworn to never kill with his hands.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

---aww...last post for the day---

~now that is was night Phexithors sat watching the moon with his dark crimson red eyes his pupils slit~

"Soon..."

~Kage-Kaiki and ShiKaiki scouted the base area while Phexithors waited~

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

talon felt nervous, he had never been so close to all of the generals and captians before. he plucked a feather from his left wing and molded it into a small charm bracelet, now at least his hands had something to do. he knew that he wouldn't be able to get anywhere near athleena and he didn't really want to, he wouldn't bring that amount of shame upon her in front of overlord shinji.
    "hey angel scum go back home"
    Talon only stared at the demon guard as he entered the room. even as a fallen angel they still mocked him.
    a few people looked up but quickly tutted or smiled then went back to their own business. Talon saw a spare chair and made for it. he was just about to be sit when he was pushed away by a tall stranger.
    "i aoshi will not let you sit down when there are lady's who are standing." he grinned placing a beautiful girl in the now occupied chair.
    talon shuffled off and lent against the wall, this wasn't his day...

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shikaru woke up from his short sleep and quickly jumped out of the bed and looked out the window.He saw nothing but endless plains to the west of the castle.He walked out his room and decided to go check on Zeno and the rest of the soldiers,but when he reached the exit of the castle,he was suprised to see a fellow General outside as well."Jade?Yo!Jade,How's it going,huh?Having fun with your 'day off'?"He said as he used air quotes.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Jade turned around and saw Shikaru and smiled "Hey! Shikaru! Yeah I am enjoying my day off how about you!?" He said yelling back and then running up to him in his cuffs "Sorry I would shake your hand but I left the keys to the cuffs in my room." He said chuckling a bit "But anyway man what you been up to??" He said nodding.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I'm pretty simply bored to tears.And those cuffs.......this brings me to a question that I've been wondering."Shikaru said as raised an eyebrow and slowly crossed his arms and nodded downward toward the cuffs tightly fastened around Jade's hands."Exactly why do you where those cuffs in the first place?You might be a better fighter,and have a more civilized appearance if you just took them off.Of course,this might be something that I dont understand fully,and if it is,I wont bother you in telling me the cause of the cuffs."Shikaru said said with a straight face.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Surrounded by a band of soldiers, whether they were of Celestian or Nethereean didn't seem to hinder the scene's aggression. They all held out their blades towards the wingless angel and glared at him with death in their minds.

Renshi brought his hand at his center holding his thumb to his palm, he let his fingers slowly separate as he breathed in the essence of reality then breathed out his focus.

His body was enveloped in a holy seal, the golden arches of light and energy bent around his body as he drew his sword. His blade glimmered it's glorious shine as it slowly rang into existence with a silver aura about it's course as he brought it up towards the sky.

The open field next to the Celestian capital filled with bursts and blazes of white, blue and golden hues as the arches of power filled the area and struck out against the attackers, impaling and vaporising them one by one.

Renshi then ran into a storming dash towards the center foe, bringing his shining steel towards his center to find a blocking clang between the blades. He smiled as he held his open hand forwards, a swirling sharp cross formed of blue and red light appeared as he released the Syncra spell, a burst of blue light entered the man's body ripping him in two, his body fell to the blue hinted grass below.

"They always come.. to meet my blade." he mumbled as he sheathed his sword.

His back lit up into a star-crossed symbol, releasing his black and white wings into existence. He extended them outwards then ran towards the capital and in a great leap he was airborn.

He pondered his actions as he went, then shook them off. He hadn't any time to hesitate.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 01-21-2007 at 05:07 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 07:40 PM
    Threads

As Sigma was getting bored waiting for the meeting to start the doors burst open as the twins bowled in. "We're so sorry, we were left behind by Sigma," Chaos panted as he and Delta sat in their chairs. Sigma chuckled at his friends as he thought that this was taking to long too start.
    Last edited by menchia; 01-21-2007 at 05:21 PM.

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Ryn and his assistant Cleo were walking briskly down a hallway as Ryn made his way to the meeting Lord Shinji had made.

"Have everything ready Sir?" Cleo asked.

"Yes Cleo," Ryn said in a tired way.

"Remembered what to say? What to do? To say things properly? Speek loud enough for whomever you are speeking to you can hear you?" Cleo asked more ergently as Ryn began to walk faster.

"Yes Cleo!" Ryn said more annoyed.

"Remember-"

"CLEO!" Ryn nearly yelled. "I know what to do! I can do this. I'm not a child and this is just a meeting. Ok? Now go back to your room."

"But Si-"

"Thats an Order not a request." Ryn said firmly. Cleo just sighed and walked away. Ryn started to walk and soon reached the room. When he got there he noticed that the three brothers were there a women that looked like a ghost the overlord and a young woman leader of the Mage division next to him. Ryn came in and bowed to the overlord. He then walked up to the man and said, "Good to see you again Sir."

Closed Thread

Thread Information