AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hold your Wee for a Wii

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Looks like the sheriffs are in agreement with me on this one.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6164325.html

The story here says that new audio recordings have been produced that gave the sheriff reason to open criminal investigations. Based on the recordings, it's possible that the DJs that held this contest could face criminal charges for this bad idea.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

XD! OMG......that lady is retarded. Why did she drink so much water? Was it required for the competition? I thought just holding it in was the idea, not drinking a crap load.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Lightbulb

Yes. The point of the contest was to see who could drink the most water with out going to the bathroom. The winner would get the Wii. What shocks me is the fact that a nurse called and said the contestants could die. You would think that the DJs would listen to a warning like that, especially if the woman was feeling sick.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I found that story to be really sad. She did it because she wanted to win her three kids a present. And then she dies. How sad is that.

It's Hypertastical MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WOOT-NESS

you know i'm not suprised that that happen alot of people will do anything just to get what they want only because most of the people on this earth is an idiot but anywho i don't think it's worth all that just for an nintindo wii. it might be cool an all but not cool enought to do that. hmpmh O_o

Member Anagoth9 will become famous soon enough Anagoth9's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2007 03:12 PM
    Threads

People are willing to die for a Wii and kill for a PS3. Xbox360? I think a guy let his kids drown in the tub, but that was once he already got it.

Yes, it is from the water itself that kills you. I believe it was Ptolemy that died from holding his bladder so long that it exploded. That's different. Didn't know it was from the electrolites though, I always thought it was because enough of your cells became hypotonic and exploded. If it is from the electrolites, I wonder what would happen if you drank too much Gatorade?

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

actualy, a guy killed a lil kid because of a 360. pretty sad that all consoles have violence like that around them. i'm still waiting for the "beaten to death by a PSP" or "eye poked out by DS touch screen pointer" ^^;;;
    i wonder what's next. hold your Pee for a PS3? :P
    stupidity knows no limits sometimes ^^ its very funny in a way

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Member Anagoth9 will become famous soon enough Anagoth9's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2007 03:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    actualy, a guy killed a lil kid because of a 360. pretty sad that all consoles have violence like that around them. i'm still waiting for the "beaten to death by a PSP" or "eye poked out by DS touch screen pointer" ^^;;;
    i wonder what's next. hold your Pee for a PS3? :P
    stupidity knows no limits sometimes ^^ its very funny in a way

=[[Wolfwood]]=
    Lol. I'm sure it's already happened somewhere. It really does give the gaming community a very negative image and tends to give ammunition to people who claim videogames induce violent behavior. The problem is (aside from the actual violence) that most of the extrordenary events such as killings and $3000 ebay reselling, isn't done by gamers (except maybe some disterbed hardcore guys) but by people trying to cash in on the craze or some crazy parents who HAVE to get it for their child at all costs. Same thing happened with tickle-me elmo or cabbage patch kids. People hear videogames attached to these things though and just assume that it's all some innocent kids who played too much Grand Theft Auto. Ban videogames! Sue developers! And all that jazz.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

i still want a t-shirt saying "GTA made me do it" :P (you can get em ^^)
    but it's true bout the ebay thing. the people robbing those lineing up for the ps3 just wanted money, and the guy who got shot was planning to sell his ps3 on ebay anyway. lol ^^;

in germany they might ban all violent video games. like, germany of all countries O_o
    i guess it's just nice having something to blame >_>

even games like FF7 have violence around them now. 2 kids calling them self by FF7 names murdered someone (dont got all the details on me right now)
    they need to face facts. stuff like this comes from idiots and mentaly unstable people, not video games and consoles ^^;;;

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Closed Thread

Thread Information