AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wolf's Rain- Who's your favorite character?

Junior Member Requiem's Owl is on a distinguished road Requiem's Owl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2005 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Wolf's Rain- Who's your favorite character?

Who's your favorite Wolf's Rain character and why?

I dunno who's my favorite, I can't decide, but I think it might be Kiba, Tsume, or Darcia the First

Kiba: He's hot. He's a white wolf (who doesn't love a white wolf?). He's really strong.

Tsume: He's hot. He's really strong. He seems like a tough guy but he's actually a softy.

Darcia the First: I dunno why I like him....

Member The Fallen one is on a distinguished road The Fallen one's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2005 06:58 PM
    Threads

Kiba becuse he's like me.

He who threatens me...

Will see the true me
    Family
    Mother:
    Father:
    Brothers:Angelxwithin,Hisaki,Vegito,
    Sisters:Passion_Fool,CowboyDemon666
    Cousins:Mutsumi Anami,
    Uncles:TheRebel,
    Aunts:

Digital Plague cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 09:59 AM
    Next door to the small mining town known as "Wilmette" (heh)
    Threads

i love kiba and hige. they're sooo cool! (i love wolves!)

>Family is in mah Journal<
    ~PROUD MEMBER OF THE BISHIES HUNTERS CLAN~
    ^
    *OWNER OF DAISUKE NIWA*

Senior Member Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2009 12:55 AM
    Threads

Tsume he is hot stron and kind all at the same time ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is so hot

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Kiba because he kinda looks like Squall ^_~

Signature brought to you by Balance.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 04:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Darica the 3rd and Toboe. Toboe because he may seem like a wimp but when under pressure he will show his teeth(reffering to the whale incident). Darcia the 3rd because he he was strong he took out the whole gang just about but that did piss me off a bit.

Member White_fire is on a distinguished road White_fire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 03:15 PM
    Threads

kiba because hes cool
    [img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/David/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img]

Senior Member Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2009 12:55 AM
    Threads

you have a point he is strong but he really doesn't want to fight all he want isto get along with everyone

Junior Member Requiem's Owl is on a distinguished road Requiem's Owl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2005 08:14 PM
    Threads

Yeah, that's true. He's so noble, you know? And he never gives up!

Hige is just the funniest thing... I like him too.

Why do I like Darcia the First? ... I think it's because of his spirit/ghost. For some reason I love his ghost, not HIM when he was ALIVE. But he was one of the people who started the whole thing too, right?

Knight-Defender Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 08:07 AM
    Threads

Default tsume and kiba

I like kiba andtsume. they are both kool. they're only problem is that they seems to at times distrust each other.
    "Fate is not what is. Fate is what you make it."

"There's nothing wrong with a little sin, as long as you remain pure of heart, no evil can touch you."

"Those who follow the path the forked path of choice are beset by many evils, one of them being treachery."

My family:
    Megami91:little sister

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)
    Add bunny to your sig to help on his way to world domination

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 04:28 PM
    Threads

it would have to be kiba and tsume
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Owned by Nineteenth Crimson Nightmares is on a distinguished road Crimson Nightmares's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2005 02:07 PM
    Threads

Kiba.. Kiba, Kiba, Kiba, Kiba! KIBA...! o_o; He rocks... Hot too. <333.
    ...-...Crimson Nightmares...-....Envy....-...

You are a half angel. You can't seem to find your wings to fly off into happiness. You often seem depressed but really your trying find something that you sometimes don't even know. You can't help but feel lost and so sometimes loose faith in what comes ahead but even if you do find what your looking for you keep the happiness inside but none the less you are a kind person.

Senior Member uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 07:38 PM
    Threads

Probably Kiba.

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 08:39 PM
    Threads

TOBOE! Hes kind and cute! ^^ Hes cool, awsome, hes risk his life for his loved ones.

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

AnimeFiend VRini87 will become famous soon enough VRini87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2006 02:33 PM
    A place full of hicks, fried chicken, and bad teeth...Georgia, of course. Nah, I love GA
    Threads

I love me some Kiba. Wow, I think Kiba would be my choice for an anime boyfriend (oh no, I'm turning into an annoying fangirl. Prays not to end up like Sesshomaru fangirls). I remeber the first episode with Kiba staring at the moon (am I spelling that right). His eyes are so beautifully mesmerizing. I also like Toboe. He is just so cute and sweet, and I adore sweet, obedient anime children. And he's a puppy too, which sweetens the deal. I especially like when he went bananas on that elephant seal (or walrus), that was amazing.
    "A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water."
    - Nancy Reagan

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 07:43 PM
    Threads

oos:VRini87, plz do something at http://www.animeforum.com/battlefigh...20&battlekey=0

i sadly never watched that show but i want to.

Victim #27 Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 03:02 PM
    Threads

Kiba and Darcia.... and Hige.... and Blue....
    Blue rocks cuz she's the only wolf chick... GO BLUE!!

Thanks Jose!!

Senior Member softrain is on a distinguished road softrain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2006 11:08 PM
    Threads

Kiba because he is so cool, strong, and he also has nice blue eyes when in human form and then I also like Tsume...his black fur and...do I need to say more he is just so cool...but yeah I like Kiba the best >.<

The Seventh Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2007 02:39 AM
    Threads

Kiba is my favorite he's awesome

Sweet Set By Jagan Eye

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 09:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Probably Kiba. I love white wolves, and he's so noble!
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is a glorious beacon of light ThatBurnyFeelin is a glorious beacon of light ThatBurnyFeelin is a glorious beacon of light ThatBurnyFeelin is a glorious beacon of light ThatBurnyFeelin is a glorious beacon of light ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 07:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like Hige the most Because I guess I'm just like him!
    Thanks to Draconocturn for this beautiful sig!!!

Partner in Crime:MaruDashi
    Dark Guardian Angel:Kagome's Stalker
    Son:horo-horo
    Dad:Aether Storm
    Mom:shi_amai
    Daughter:Raharu Haruha
    BigSis:Guinivere,dractonocturn,Angel~Eyes,Kurama_t he_spirit_fox
    Little Sis:Rikkiu58505,Fruits Basket Girl,sumae_the_
    firewolf,.::CrazeyBabey::.,Kissed_by_kakashi
    Cursed lil sis:Saphire
    Big Bro:Siren_of_Chaos,zero444
    Little Bro:Pyrothunder336
    Cousin:SamuraiGirl13

Member Demon Wolf Saber has a spectacular aura about Demon Wolf Saber has a spectacular aura about Demon Wolf Saber's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2006 09:11 AM
    Threads

Toboe he's cool

Revengeful Sin.. †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 02:33 PM
    *Smirks.* You'll never know, because I will kill you.
    Threads

Kiba is my favorite character ^_^
    ((Everyone that gave me rupees, Thank you very much!))
    ((partner in crime: Full Metal Shrimp))

Forever the fangirl Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2006 11:18 AM
    Threads

Toboe, Kiba and Darcia of course ^_^ Even though darcia is badly demented -_-''
    <Rawking out~>
    [<3 many J/K artists such as Gackt, Hyde, DBSK etc]

† The Lost Soul † Kiyanna has a spectacular aura about Kiyanna has a spectacular aura about Kiyanna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 04:54 PM
    Threads

Tsume

I love Pucca!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information