AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Year of the Dog

Threaded View

Senior Member ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 11:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Year of the Dog

Ladies and gentlemen we shall now commence this thread with a brief introduction to my picture, you may skip this if you wish to do so, however you risk being kicked off my Christmas card list. So do make a wise decision.

*ahem*

I'll make this quick...well, no, not really. Read it all DARN IT!

Here's a random picture that I just finished not to long ago. I was fooling around with my sketch pad (you know that "doodling" thing you normal people do) and I ended up with this *sniff* glorius piece of art (excuse me for a moment). I really don't like how I colored this, which is why I'll get a second opinion:

It's The Psychotic Puppy, not that I know her or anything, but I heard that she was famous. Oh yeah, she's awesome. :3

Moving on...

Now, I'm no wimp (I'm not!) and I can take a few hits (maybe three) so don't hold back, I take all criticism with a grain of pepper (salt costs to much). If it'll help me to become a better artist, then say it (your house may get tagged, but I don't know anything about that).

Note: The text says "Year of the Dog" otherwise known as "Inu no nen"

Edit: Crap! I put the wrong date....again. ;_;
    Last edited by ThePsychoticPuppy; 01-14-2007 at 09:32 PM.
    ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA
    .::su gnoma llewd seippup citocysp::.
    ....KRAB?
    (!eRaWeB)

Thread Information