AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My drawings...

Member Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 09:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My drawings...

I just wanted to hear some opinions... These are really nothing special, basicly copys (unfortunatly i cant make my own...), but since I made them I wanted to know what u think...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Namip.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	14110 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ruffyp.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	14111 Click image for larger version

Name:	Sanjip.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	14112 Click image for larger version

Name:	Zorop.JPG
Views:	57
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	14113

They're all made with coloring pencil... the coloring is a lot better in the original... I guess it is scanner's fault!!

TennisLUver airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2007 10:24 AM
    Threads

Wow your a really good artist!!!My fav is Zolo.I'm hoping to see some more, keep up the good work!!

(Wonderfull siggy made by -Ookami-!!!)

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

WOW thats amazing!! i would want to see more!!!
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

Member Ninamori-Chan is a name known to all Ninamori-Chan is a name known to all Ninamori-Chan is a name known to all Ninamori-Chan is a name known to all Ninamori-Chan is a name known to all Ninamori-Chan is a name known to all Ninamori-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 01:40 PM
    Threads

you are fantastic, how do you draw that well?! I look and draw but they never come out that good, you could be the backup artist for the show,lol, great job^_^

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

Wow really great you have a talent. Pm me when you make more they are really good. (and I don't say that to everyone... well unless they are really good)

Sig made by -Ookami-

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

nice drawings yours look 100 times better than mine i like the "one piece" drawing the best
    Over-saturating since '07

Member Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for all the nice comments!!
    This is really not that great... I just draw what I see... With practice anyone could do it!! But since you like it i'll post some more!!

Name:	Evep.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	14129

Tis is Eve from Black Cat! Also coloring pencil... made it to a friend of mine! As allways the scanned version collours are a lot worse than the original...!

I could post Nico Robin; Kakashi and Sasuke.... But I need to ask my cousin to scan them 1st because I gave them to her... (She asked me to draw all the One Piece crew and she is a huge sasuke fan...) But I'll post them soner or later...

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

Wow it's really nice it's softer on the eye the the two before it, but I like it. Consider me your fan.

Sig made by -Ookami-

Senior Member mE. has a spectacular aura about mE. has a spectacular aura about mE.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2008 04:10 PM
    Threads

nice.
    I used to also draw pictures by looking at the original.
    But you make these look almost like the real thing.

The coloring is awesome, I cold never do that with normal coloring pencils.

Do you think you can draw a few more pictures from "black cat"?
    I'd like to see them.
    Last edited by mE.; 01-15-2007 at 01:47 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mE. View Post
    Do you think you can draw a few more pictures from "black cat"?
    I'd like to see them.
    Sure... Just tell me who you want and I'll draw them as soon as I can! (it may take some time cause i have classes...)

Thanks once more 4 the nice comments!!

Junior Member ::CREATIVE:: has a spectacular aura about ::CREATIVE:: has a spectacular aura about ::CREATIVE::'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 10:41 AM
    Threads

Cool

hi "Nymia_san"

I like them

as i see .. you are pretty good and i think you can do it your self

try .. and u will see

Thx To My Self For My New Sign

Senior Member mE. has a spectacular aura about mE. has a spectacular aura about mE.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Black cat" is one of my favorite anime.
    Hmm draw one of these chose the one you like most:
    Eve or Jenos Hazard (number 7) or that girl that breaths fire (I forgot her name).
    Its ok you don't have to rush it.

Hmm "::creative::" do you mean she should try to draw her own characters and develop her own style?
    Last edited by mE.; 01-15-2007 at 02:40 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ::CREATIVE:: View Post
    hi "Nymia_san"

I like them

as i see .. you are pretty good and i think you can do it your self

try .. and u will see

I Don't think so... The few attemps that i made turned out cr***...

mE. I'll draw you the fire breathing girl from black cat!! also don't remember her name!!! But she is soo cute

Now I'll show u the draws that I do during English classes... I know I shouldn't!! But they're usualy sooo boring!!

Name:	AceL.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	14151 Click image for larger version

Name:	MyGodnessL1.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	254.0 KB
ID:	14152 Click image for larger version

Name:	RuffyL.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	14153 Click image for larger version

Name:	SanjiL.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	14154 Click image for larger version

Name:	ZoroN.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	14155

Since thy're made in an English class are made with normal pencil, so they're not very good...

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Jenova's Blessings

Nymia-San, you are exceptionally good with your hands! (even if they are as you say basically copies). The coloring you did on some of your fan pictures are extraordinarily creative because not that many people know how to shade (knowing that I don't ). Even in normal pencil you draw really good. Besides I'd prefer drawing with a mechanical pencil than with those artsy pencils that they sell in art stores.
    Like what ::CREATIVE:: says, you should create your own person once in a while, and it's not hard, just think of the basic structure of your favorite character, and improvise it entirely (due to copyright laws -_-). What he basically mean overall it that everybody has their own way to draw things and that everyone should find out how they do things and go with it. I guess I'm not explaining well enough, but you'll figure it out soon. Keep it up Nymia-San and I'm sure you'll become an exceptional artist.

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Woah, very nice colouring. Even I can't colour (or copy/draw for that matter) half as good hehe n_n;.
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

Those are extremely good. Nice coloring too. I especially like the drawing of Eve you did before. Keep up the good work!^.^
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

Your amazing especially at the details. I give you a round of applause *random clapping* two thumbs up!
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Member kisa~tora is on a distinguished road kisa~tora's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 01:48 AM
    Threads

really nice coloring!! and they are very good copies too! (oppose to me, who can ONLY make my own characters. I don't like copying, they nver look right. lol)

Kyou and Tohru foreva!

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I want to go to your English class !
    Maybe I'll learn how to draw better

Well I have a idea nymia_san draw your own character, and if its bad then we will tell you what to fix, add and/or remove.
    That way you'll be able to make a nice character you like.

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 03:20 PM
    Threads

It's perfectly normal that your OC don't come out that good looking. Just as you said, those were first tries. I'm sure when you started drawing, even if using reference images like you do, you draw like that. You've been getting better over the years and that'll happen with your OC if you just keep trying to make them. Do what mE. advised: draw them and shows us so we can point out what to get better.

Peace~

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm posting this draws cause:

The 1st one (Trunks from DB) is the first fullbody shade draw i made, when I was like 13 r something

The 2nd one is the first real draw i made after knowing what anime is!!! So it is a really important mark!! I was 14!!

The 3rd is the only decent draw i have in my computer that i havnt posted here!!! was made in a borring holliday day!!

Name:	Trunks.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	577.5 KB
ID:	14175 Click image for larger version

Name:	ZoroL.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	14176 Click image for larger version

Name:	KakashiC.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	14177

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Really nice! You're truly talented. ^ ^
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Great drawings.
    The second one is very good for a first anime drawing!
    As for the third one, you still amaze me with how you color things with just normal colors, I can never color things in so that they look so cool.

Junior Member Loveless-chuu will become famous soon enough Loveless-chuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 06:23 PM
    Threads

Wowie, sugoi !!! We really have some amazing talent here, I love all the one piece fan art ... Keep it up! - Ashuri
    " I want you to exist, if only for me, I don't want to be left alone,
    This is the only place for me, Just here in your heart, -

Hisoka x Tsuzuki "
    " That's not it, listen to me "
    " Let go, I don't want to listen to your excuses!"
    " If such a day come's, i'll die first "
    " Soubi "
    " A life with you Ritsuka, To me that's..."
    " You idiot "
    Soubi x Ritsuka

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thaks a lot for all the nice commets!!!

Forgot to tell that the last time I posted!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information