AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: s-CRY-ed

Junior Member Sakura Kiryu is on a distinguished road Sakura Kiryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 12:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default s-CRY-ed

Anyone seen this awesome 26 episode anime series? What do you think of it? It's one of my favorite animes by far and my favorite characters are Ryuhou and Cougar. :3
    Banner made by me. Want one? PM me.

Junior Member upload is on a distinguished road upload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2007 09:15 PM
    Threads

yeah ive seen it its a cool show kind of treepy though

Member Youko's Slave is on a distinguished road Youko's Slave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 12:40 AM
    Threads

Red face ^_^

S-CRY-ED is preaty(sp?) cool I have seen some of the beginning ep.s and some of the ending ep.s
    It's my life and I can do whatever I want with it

Here is a URL to a Yu Yu Hakusho site that I made:
    http://www.geocities.com/angel_foxgi...yuhakusho.html

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

It's one of my favorites by far

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I didn't like the ending. I think they could have worked on it more to make it a better anime. The quality wasn't good either.
    I did like the characters though.

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jagan Eye View Post
    I didn't like the ending. I think they could have worked on it more to make it a better anime. The quality wasn't good either.
    I did like the characters though.
    I agree. I didn't really like the storyline too much either.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Senior Member dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

It was a cool show but the end still left me wanting more.

dragongundam009's gallery

Family

Brother:Crimson Phoenix

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

ya the ending left me hanging and wanting more

Junior Member CubeBoyNES is infamous around these parts CubeBoyNES is infamous around these parts CubeBoyNES's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 03:11 PM
    Threads

Ya i have seen the show to it wasent my favorite but it was still was a good anime and the ending that every one has already remarked one was preaty bad
    Last edited by CubeBoyNES; 04-01-2007 at 09:12 PM.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

I liked the anime but, sometimes, it was a bit annoying. I mean, how many times did Kanami say "I was..dreaming" before the end of the series (in case you didn't know, the title of the show is a reference to her dreams)? And who exactly did the casting for this show? Almost all the voice actors were involved in Digimon in some way, especially Lara Jill Miller; voice of Scheris Adjani (I hate her voice, I hate her voice, I hate her voice ).
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 07:03 PM
    Threads

I have seen the entire series and I love it!

Senior Member WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2007 08:02 PM
    Threads

I've seen it and I loved it. But they really could have tried to make the ending alot better

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

It's a good anime and the songs are catchy (xD or is it just me?). But they could have done a better job with the ending. Cougar was one of my favorites too <3
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Senior Member chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 04:40 PM
    Threads

The anime is pretty good, I like this anime but I have seen better animes. The Soundtrack of this anime is pretty good. It is in my top 10 anime(seen over a 100 animes).

Junior Member Zustin662 is infamous around these parts Zustin662's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 02:34 PM
    Threads

Its really Good but not in my top 20 -_-
    [gvideo]
    +
    PHP Code:
    [IMG]http://a280.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/99/l_c33f3dd1652449da676e64eeb5dc919f.gif[/IMG] 
    " title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    PHP Code:
    [IMG]http://a280.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/99/l_c33f3dd1652449da676e64eeb5dc919f.gif[/IMG] 
    ">
    PHP Code:
    " /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    [/gvideo]

The-devil-bringeR lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 03:16 AM
    Threads

It's one of my favorites, but it was short!
    Non mihi, Non tibi, Sed nobis!
    Not for me, Not for you, But for us!

Xbox Live Gamertag: lordrellik8
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Didn't like the ending but overall thought it was a good anime.

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

It was a good anime. Not really great, but good. I guess, it was just that the story sometimes seemed to get annoying, but it still was pretty good.
    Sig no longer in development...

Senior Member Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

It looks ight, i havnt seen every episode yet, it looks kind cool so far.....knowing that im at episode 6....
    Just keep it "GROOVY"

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It was entertaining, but it seemed more like a series of fights loosely tied together with a plot which manages to pass for decent.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2007 02:25 PM
    Threads

That was a really cool show I liked it a lot as a matter of fact I bought the series on DVD.
    wolf:shinobi:rules MyFamily
    BigSis:Phenoix^-^ , BigSis:~*midnightserinity*~BigSis:Vixen_wolf
    LilSis:Ladywolf14 Big Bro:Beast
    Big Bro:Takatofan1986 BigBro:Jose101BigBro:XDasukeX
    LilBro:Splark23:Guardian:Amaruk

Member Avalon57 has much to be proud of Avalon57 has much to be proud of Avalon57 has much to be proud of Avalon57 has much to be proud of Avalon57 has much to be proud of Avalon57 has much to be proud of Avalon57 has much to be proud of Avalon57 has much to be proud of Avalon57 has much to be proud of Avalon57 has much to be proud of Avalon57's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:35 PM
    Threads

i liked it a lot =D SHINE BRIGHTERRRRRRRR!!!

Black Plague dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2008 08:27 PM
    Threads

i realy like it =) but i think they try to cut the anime short so the ending and much of the story didnt come out good.

hmmm if only it was a lil bit longer then it would be 10/10

Closed Thread

Thread Information