AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My drawings!!!^-^

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 03:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

lol of course you can go without a teacher... I've always hated when people criticized my work... Yeah, I really did.. That's not good is it? lol
    Anyways, I'm not saying my drawings are all perfect, but I think I'm doing ok, and I reached here all by myself.
    People say that if you practice you'll get better, but that's never enough. I think that you got to love drawing to get better at it. You only need motivation and a good pair of eyes to observe. And hey, you have skills and worrying to the point of going to a class to get better shows you reallylike drawing, so yeah! Keep it up!

Peace~

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

Senior Member mE. has a spectacular aura about mE. has a spectacular aura about mE.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2008 04:10 PM
    Threads

Nicely said "ore wA Tenshi".
    But getting a teacher can help a person greatly improve (I know because without a Japanese teacher I still wouldn't know anything except "hai" and "iie").
    But looking at your drawings I don't think you need a teacher.

As for criticism, I learned that when someone says to me that my drawing are bad, I shouldn't take it personally, 1) because I am not my drawings, 2) because the person might not like the style or he might not know anything about art (or of course and I might not know how to draw ).

Member Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 09:51 AM
    Threads

I think that you can do it without a teacher!!! Look to my draws they're not that bad right? (ok I'm not that good but....) I never studied Arts!! I wasn't sposed to draw...!

Btw If you decided to go to arts classes you'll learn more techniques.... But you really need to like it anyway!!

Junior Member Maester_Kurin is on a distinguished road Maester_Kurin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2007 05:21 AM
    Overseeing the vast horizon to tokyo with motoko at hinata inn
    Threads

I really like the pictures and make sure to keep them coming! Hope to see more in the near future!
    "Walk with me in hell and feel the flames of my soul! Only then will you experience what it is like to lose someone you love."

Senior Member keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 04:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one yet

yo here are somethings i did in class. Not much of a difference but we have to move a little slower for the newbies so i just practiced my sketch. My teacher does that marvel stlye but he says he can draw just about anything... he is good so its not hard to beleive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	random.jpg‎
Views:	55
Size:	517.0 KB
ID:	14206   Click image for larger version

Name:	marvel.jpg‎
Views:	57
Size:	208.7 KB
ID:	14207  
    Your mothers so fat even naruto doesnt beleive it!
    keokosart

Senior Member mE. has a spectacular aura about mE. has a spectacular aura about mE.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Very good.
    I honestly am not a fan of marvel, so I like the first picture more.
    But they are bought very good.

Senior Member keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

comments please! dont just look and not say anything.
    keokosart

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, as those are class stuff and as your teacher is very good as you say, I think commentaries here are very secondary. Still, here it goes.

I don't have much to point out about the second picture so I'll just stick with the first one.
    Overall,I like it, but there are some things bugging me yet.
    1. The profile needs work. That line from the nose to the mouth looks too straight and I think the mouth was put too low.
    2. Nothing specially wrong about the middle sketch to comment.
    3. The one from the upper right corner looks cute!
    4. The little full body pic looks a bit out of proportions (legs are too short) Still, not saying much about it as it is only a sketch and you might have probably noticed it.

That's that.

Peace~

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

sure did notice!
    keokosart

Junior Member Maester_Kurin is on a distinguished road Maester_Kurin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2007 05:21 AM
    Overseeing the vast horizon to tokyo with motoko at hinata inn
    Threads

Thats coo! I cant wait to see the kind of work u produce now. Ur previous works were top notch, but with a new teacher, the sky is ur limit! CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT WORKS OF ART!
    "Walk with me in hell and feel the flames of my soul! Only then will you experience what it is like to lose someone you love."

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

wow, I really like your pictures, I think it that most anime pictures looks good when they are sketchy keep up the good work ^^

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

I only looked at the gemini one cuz my computer's slow, but it does look good, particularly the detailed clothes. Very nice!
    (^this freak rules^)--
    (no she doesn't!!)---
    (what's going on?)- --(dude...)
    (Silence, o clueless one!)

<(i'm schizo!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning! Contains graphic idiocy-
    Parental Guidance strongly discouraged

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

sorry i havent been on the internet for days and i was still logged on the entire time... and i still have the same old pictures.
    keokosart

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ive been gone forever and i bet no one rely looks back on my thread but heres a new pic.

Name:	10.jpg‎
Views:	45
Size:	361.6 KB
ID:	15037  
    keokosart

Junior Member Godlover4444 is just really nice Godlover4444 is just really nice Godlover4444 is just really nice Godlover4444 is just really nice Godlover4444 is just really nice Godlover4444's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 05:41 AM
    Threads

Great pictures. You defenetly have the talent to draw good.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, I like the first pic. It's more of a sketch, though. I hope I can see more of your works. ^^

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2008 11:30 PM
    Threads

Wow! Very cool. You should be very proud of those pics. Any anime type drawings I do fail in comparison But I can draw a pretty mean stick figure Hope to see more!

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow.
    Thats great.
    It really is an huge improvement.
    I really can't think up of anything to say that needs an improvement.

Draw more!!!

Member Einas-Lucas will become famous soon enough Einas-Lucas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2007 10:04 AM
    Threads

Wow !! wonderfull
    you drawing is cool , the camera is awsome
    this one i liked tooo muchhttp://www.animeforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14095&d=1168735791
    please post more I relly interesting your drawing , ok then ,,, by by

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

this first picture started out as nothing but i ended up getting into it... it didnt take to long which made me feel releaved that i can draw a little faster i messed up the left arm though (i dont time myself so i never really know) the other i didnt quite finish... the one with the bear caps a guy.

Name:	Dante.jpg‎
Views:	44
Size:	336.8 KB
ID:	15177   Click image for larger version

Name:	angels.jpg‎
Views:	49
Size:	552.7 KB
ID:	15178  
    keokosart

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey, Keoko =)
    Seet pictures (last three you posted)
    I love the way you drew the girl on the first of the three pictures. Her position and everything look very cute =)
    And the last one is just Kawai!
    Proportions looking great.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i feel really crappy and dont know why... maybe thats why the person in this picture doesnt look too happy.

Name:	boo.jpg‎
Views:	43
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	15194  
    keokosart

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the first ones are cute.

Doesn't look too happy?
    But the robot is smiling

Senior Member wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:02 AM
    Threads

Cool hi

i like your drawings!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

sorry but my scanner exploded (just kidding) so nothing new has been posted because of this defective thing by my computer
    keokosart

Closed Thread

Thread Information