AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Instrument?

Senior Member Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 11:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favourite Instrument?

What are everyone's favourite instruments?

I'd have to say the drums, viola, french horn and guitar are my favourites.

Senior Member ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 11:24 AM
    Threads

The Drums. They're loud. I like loud.

Also, the harmonica and guitar since I'm a blues fanatic. Nothing like making a monica sing when you're down.
    ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA
    .::su gnoma llewd seippup citocysp::.
    ....KRAB?
    (!eRaWeB)

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

The Guitar and Bass. No one gives any credit to the bass, mostly cause you can't hear it. You get an amazing funky bassist like Flea and that bass is soaring.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

The guitar. Why? Quite easy to transport it, lots of tabs and chords all over the internet.

Disadvantage: the tuning. This can be pretty a pain in the neck. Think about retuning it every time you play it, because of the temperature, humidity differences.

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads

Mine would be guitar, drums, violin, and piano.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Mine would be the keyboard (because it makes a lot of different sounds including piano notes) and the ocarina because for some reason I like tehm.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Guitar...
    There's no prettier sound than that...
    I enjoy playing it...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The violin and turntables. Both just make an excellent sound and can be used to create such a wide varied of sounds.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Drums, because drums are the greatest creation that man has made. They also keep me from going insane from boredom.

Okay, seriously, I do like the French Horn, Clarinet, Trumpet, and Baritone. French horn mainly, since it makes such a beautiful sound. Naturally, I would like drums the most, since that's the instrument that I play.

EDIT: @ Masali

I would like to add Bass to my favorite instruments, and here's why. I play in a Jazz Band at my school, and we've never had a really good bass player. Not until this year, however. We've got a new Bass player in the band, and man does that really add something to the band as a whole. I find it easier to groove and swing with a bass line playing along with me.

Also, it's really hard to find a GOOD bass player. That's because the guitar is an extremely overhyped instrument, having too much emphasis put on it than it deserves. From my personal preference, it's better to have an amazing bass player than an amazing guitar player.
    Last edited by Ichiro Matsuchani; 01-13-2007 at 03:26 PM.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Grumpy
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2016 09:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SuperNerdHanji

My favorite instruments are the guitar and the piano.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

my fav instrament is the electric guitar

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

...violin lovers! FInally, my quest has come to a conclusion. Violinist since age six, so DEFINATELY Violin. I want to try and get a Mark Woods model electric violin though, they kick serious you-know-what.

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

Guitar is my favorite instriment.

Member HeartBreak_For_Julia will become famous soon enough HeartBreak_For_Julia will become famous soon enough HeartBreak_For_Julia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2007 03:59 PM
    Threads

Electric guitar.

^ Please click it and join the site Please? Just for me? I'll love you forever? I promise. See? <33333 You already have <3's of love thrown at you just for clicking it. And if you join, my username is Vague Signs Come find me I'm also a Moderator on the site ^ ^ I have experience.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In the order of what I prefer...
    1.Electric Guitar
    2.Accoustic Guitar
    3.Harmonica
    4.Piano
    5.Drums
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

French horn.
    I play it.
    I have to say it.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    Guitar...
    There's no prettier sound than that...
    I enjoy playing it...
    There IS a prettier sound. A Harp.

I almost wish I knew how to play that...
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Junior Member I_Icarus is on a distinguished road I_Icarus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2007 05:36 PM
    Threads

Im a big saxophone fan, ive been listening to nothing but O.A.R and i love the sax!
    Flew on Wings of Wax
    Fell into the sea
    And drowned

Senior Member Shelley will become famous soon enough Shelley's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2007 06:44 PM
    Threads

Flute, clarinet, oboe, piano, or a combination thereof.

Senior Member Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 07:14 AM
    Threads

Octabass, the sound is amazing, but mostly just cause it's hillariously large

"And when he goes to heaven,
    To Saint Peter he will tell,
    'One more soldier reporting sir,
    I've served my time in hell' "

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Pipe Organ, I like the sound they make, and because its used in Phantom of the Opera =D

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

TennisLUver airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2007 10:24 AM
    Threads

My favs are guitaron,vihuela,drums,electric guitar,flute and the voilin.
    Last edited by airforcekikyou; 01-15-2007 at 03:45 PM.

(Wonderfull siggy made by -Ookami-!!!)

Junior Member Pancakes is a name known to all Pancakes is a name known to all Pancakes is a name known to all Pancakes is a name known to all Pancakes is a name known to all Pancakes is a name known to all Pancakes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 01:45 PM
    Threads

the guitar and flute i guess (i play it *shrugs*)

Pancakes=World Domination
    yum yum yum

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I admire the oboe and the cello. I've always wanted to play the flute but since I already play piano and violin, I wasn't allowed. As for piano/violin, I do enjoy them all but if you play them 24/7 for years, yeah they do get a bit old. However I respect all instruments, they are all lovely. n_n
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2014 11:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Cello KICKS BUTT!

And violin and piano! <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information