AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Wingy's showoff.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Wingy's showoff.

One of these I made to show to lysander, the rest I just made for myself and I will keep them coming.
    Last edited by The Wing Man; 01-11-2007 at 11:02 PM.
    -TWM-

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ok im liking the border on the spiderman 1 but what is he jumping over???

your current sig is awesome, i love the background effects and color u have in that background
    i love the effects on the avi but i can't read what the text says

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

2 new sigs, I am gonna be making some sets soon.

-TWM-

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i like the background on the 2nd 1 it goes with the image nice, lol and that smbro's character amuses me

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Set I made dedicted to a awesome movie called blade runner.

And this sig.
    Last edited by The Wing Man; 01-18-2007 at 04:05 PM.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wow im liking the effects u put on the blade runner sig's image and the font goes perfect with that awesome brush

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

2 new sigs.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

liking the spiderman sig, the way the image is positioned is perfect

Instagram|Tumblr

The Perfect Girlfriend DeathGoddessMali will become famous soon enough DeathGoddessMali's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2007 09:40 AM
    Threads

I see you have a thing for gunman and heros. Cool. Everything looks great!

Siggy made by me.

Senior Member Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 05:06 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Wing Man View Post
    Set I made dedicted to a awesome movie called blade runner.

Woah! Awesome!

My BF would love that!

You do great work!
    Last edited by Kawaii_Junkie; 01-25-2007 at 07:57 PM.
    .candy coated disposable teen.

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here is a new set, I kinda like it.

-TWM-

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Some stuff I have been doing.
    -TWM-

Member Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing has a reputation beyond repute Wing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 08:03 PM
    Threads

Har har, sucks that we have almost the same name :P Anyway goodjob on the sigs

Image made by me

Warning

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A new flcl set.

-TWM-

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Wing Man View Post
    I hail all that is Wingy now, all because he made a Blade avatar^^ I love teh Blade. What's shocking to me is that your trying out new styles, which is awesome! Ur doing great WIngy so keep on improving, ur doing better than me >.>

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Senior Member Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 05:06 AM
    Threads

I really am loving the fun borders on the avatars.

Loves!
    .candy coated disposable teen.

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

New set for lysander.

-TWM-

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There we go, some new stuff.
    -TWM-

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

I've never seen a Megaman sig that Pwns so much*hugs* This one of course is superb Wingy! It has a underwater feel to it.

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

TANSTAAFL elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 10:41 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, I like the megaman one as well. The effects around the chara gives it a feeling of speed or Megaman kind of a flame-like aura, depending on the way you look at it.

In your second set, I think the chara gets a bit lost in the bg. He lacks kind of an outline. Especially with the busy bg behind him.

Have fun and keep up the great work,
    Elfenstein.

Senior Member LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2012 03:19 PM
    Threads

I like them but they all seem to be the same style which gets kinda boring.

Junior Member Mugen The Wanderer is on a distinguished road Mugen The Wanderer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Not bad, the colors could be more brighter but they're still good.
    Mugen The Wanderer [Http://www.animeforum.com]

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

300 Set.

Last edited by The Wing Man; 03-12-2007 at 01:10 PM.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tmnt set.

-TWM-

Closed Thread

Thread Information