AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Strategy...

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Strategy...

Well,strategy?Anyone who plays yu-gi-oh! tcg has some strategy...
    What is your strategy.which is the way you play?
    Are you hiding behind traps,or are you relying on great power?
    What is your strategy?

Here's mine:
    mine was pretty simple - combined some very powerfull cards with some deadly traps and spell cards...Pretty simple,yet not effective against some experienced players...
    So I decided to change it - now I'm using weak monsters,but they are not for dmg,they are there cuz they all have effect,my EVERY weak card has some nasty effect hidden in itself...That's a bit dirty,but it is very effective!!!
    Among them there are some monsters with atk above 1500,so I can use them for attack...As for powerfull monsters-they too have effect,dirty yeah?
    Anyway,I use basic strategy - combined monsters with trap and spell counters and destroyers...Well,the main thing is that I can take almost everyone down with this strategy:I use Seal Sacrificing mask (continous),and stop you from sacrificing your weak monsters in desire to summon some stronger...
    After that,I just keep using my effective monsters and lowering your LP with them,or traps and spells,and ofcourse,I have prepared trap and spell counters,just in case you wish to destroy my mask...
    And I wait till I get my Chaos King Dragon-Envoy of the End,cuz once I get him,it's finished...
    I summon him with removing one dark and one light monster from my graveyard(which is not sacrifice),and summon him.Then I pay 1000LP to activate his effect-destroy every card on field and hand of both players(except this card),then oponent loses 300LP for each card,and then his direct dmg of 3000atk...and you're finished...
    Well,basic but effective...
    If you're about to beat me,I just use Self-Destruct Button(if oponent has 7000LP more than me,I activate this and both players has 0LP),dirty too...
    Well,about some powerfull cards I own,read Chyraks-your best card thread...
    I hope I'll get to see your strategy...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Member Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 06:21 PM
    Threads

WOW your deck is more powerfull then my friends. Well my stragety depends on what cards I am holding. I just made a new deck and I loose all the time because I am not use to it yet but at one poini I was unbeatable then I stoped playing for awhile and I got terrible (like now). I have all the Yu-Gi-Oh games on my coumputer so I can practice so I can kick my friends butt sooner or later. I need to pratice so I can bulid a stronger deck and finally beat my friend. *I am also one of the only girls in my school who likes Yu-Gi-Oh*

Behold the awsome sig made by DeMoN EyE
    *~My Family~*
    Sister~ kasumi the flower ninja

Still looking for family members

Junior Member Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2007 03:43 PM
    Threads

i'll tell u one of my stragedies. eye of truth and bad reaction to the smoochi on the field. eye of truth effect during ur oppenents standby phase look at his hand and if he has a magic/spell card in his hand he gains 1000 life points. bad reaction of the smoochi's effect is if ur oppenent gains life points negate it and inflict the same amount he would have gained to his life points. each turn he might lose 1000 points and u see his hand. it is also good with rain of mercy u both gain 1000 life points but instead he loses 1000. and also upstart goblin is a good one to. u draw one card he gains 1000 points or so he thinks. and also if ur oppenent has draining shield or enchanted javelin well u get the picture

this is one of my weaker stragedies so just think of my more powerful ones. like my one turn defeat move.
    Last edited by Zeno the OutSider; 01-28-2007 at 12:47 PM.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One turn defeat?Hm...
    That sounds good,but that will be pretty hard to do,don't you think?
    I mean,one card can finish duel in one turn,but that card is forbidden(you know about what card I'm talking,right?)...
    Other is the Chaos King Dragon-Envoy of the End,cuz if you manage to pull out his ultimate strenght(which is very unlikely)you won,cuz there's no way your oponent can survive...
    Anyway,I never managed to do that...
    Well,those are simple,but I really cannot think of any other that can finish duel in one turn...
    But this strategy is quite good,I admit it...

Senior Member MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 05:41 AM
    Threads

My deck is morely magic and trap cards. The monsters I have are mostly low level flip-effect monsters, I have 3 'Insect Knight' for offence (Lv 4 1900/1500) and 'Injection Fairy Lily' too. I have no monsters that require 2+ tributes except for 'Valkyrion the Magna Warrior', if that counts. The only other tribute monsters I have are 'Labyrinth Wall' and 'Neo Aqua Madoor' (both have 3000 DEF).

Quite a few magic/traps like 'Mystical Space Typhoon' and 'Dust Tornado'. I have 'Wall of Revealing Light' for defence. 'Wave-Motion Cannon' usually wins me duels. If the opponent can't destroy it quick they're screwed.

I don't rely on any one strategy, so I'm alright if one combo is neutalized.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

I dont really play it much but try using mirror wall

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Ha ha ha...wow. Some of you guys crack me up.

Bad Reaction and Eye of Truth is so old it's actually useful again, because everyone forgot about it. I'll give you that one. It's like DNA Surgery/Insect Barrier, nobody plays it anymore so nobody has a counter for it.

Wave Motion Cannon...I use it, but you can't really call one card a strategy. I really just use it as a nice big decoy to draw the attention away from my more important magics and traps. Although, against weaker players it's still effective.

One-Turn Kills are boring and require too much luck to be worthwhile, though there are TONS of them out there. My personal favorite is one my friend runs completely by accident: Red-Eyes Black Chick, Red - Eyes Black Dragon, Inferno Fire Blast x3, Meteor of Destruction. I just love the cheapness of that, because you're basically attacking three times directly with REBD without even attacking. XD

Me? I specialize in both Fire decks and Direct Damage/Lockdown. My deck fills your field with garbage and makes you pay for it. Then just when you think you've got the upper hand, BAM! a good 5000 LP gets taken away.

With that new set coming out, I plan to combine my Fire and Direct Damage decks into one.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nice Sanosuke23...
    But still there is one more monster that can literaly clear your every monster from field,except Chaos King Dragon-Envoy of the End...
    It is really surprising how cards from Chaos set are one of the most powerfull cards...
    I just bought this card today,for alot money(57 euro)...They literally riped me off!
    Anyway,here's the thing-this card is known as Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beggining-and it's ultra rare card,that's why I bought it(different from Black Luster Soldier that is summoned with ritual)...
    This is what it takes to call this monster(this card really is a monster!!!):
    If you manage to remove one light and one dark monster from your graveyard you can call down this card...And then it's party time:this card has two effects:
    #1 Remove 1 monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.
    #2 If this card destroyed your opponent's monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row.
    So if I manage to destroy one your monster I can continue attacking^^
    Awesome...
    And again,too bad that this card is forbidden on tournaments >.<
    But I can use it in my friendly duels,and combined with Chaos King Dragon along with some magic/trap cards(just in case you want to harm my monsters)...Well,you get the picture^^
    Nice Beat down strategy is always effective...
    As for foe's magic/trap cards,there are magic counters,heavy storm,harpy feather duester,and for monsters raigeki,Offerings to the doomed etc.

Oh yeah,I saw one awesome strategy which is really hard to pull out:
    This strategy did Vincent Tundo...
    You have to have 30 or more cards in your graveyard(to be able to activate trap card Blasting the Ruins)...
    Second,your oponent has to have 8000 or more than 8000LP from you...
    It that's the case,you just need some spell/trap counters...
    Strategy:
    Once you have,for example 1000LP,and your oponent has 9000LP(difference must be 8000LP or more),you can activate Life Equilazer(if the difference is 8000 or more,both players LP becomes 3000).After that(considering the fact that you need to have 30 or more cards in graveyard),you chain Blasting the Ruins(if you have 30 or more cards in graveyard,this card will do 3000 direct damage to your oponents LP)...
    Good strategy,but needs alot of work,since it's not easy to bring difference in LP on 8000 or more...

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Yeah, the Envoys are powerful, but Skill Drain makes them and every other Effect Monster worthless.

Even Jinzo is just a 2400 beatstick if Skill Drain is out first.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh yeah,I have to agree with you^^
    Skill Drain is awesome card...

Closed Thread

Thread Information