AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vegeterians UNITE! -.-

Banned Forum / Chat Larsa is infamous around these parts Larsa is infamous around these parts Larsa is infamous around these parts Larsa is infamous around these parts Larsa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2007 03:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Vegeterians UNITE! -.-

What is your reason for being a vegeterian? I personally am discusted by eating animal carcus.. If you think about the fact that you are eating a dead corpse then you will surely be grossed out.

MILK is a frikking body fluid for god sake and everything made from it was once a body fluid.

Yeah, think about that next time you drink a glass of body fluid

Property of Memento Mori !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2007 11:15 PM
    Threads

I like to eat dead animals, because if they were alive while I was eating them that'd be gross.
    In fact Im a member of the new PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)
    Last edited by !.Ski Takeshi.!; 01-09-2007 at 10:57 PM.

Banned Forum / Chat Larsa is infamous around these parts Larsa is infamous around these parts Larsa is infamous around these parts Larsa is infamous around these parts Larsa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by !.Ski Takeshi.! View Post
    I like to eat dead animals, because if they were alive while I was eating them that'd be gross.
    In fact Im a member of the new PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)
    Congradulations on your love for eating corpses

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

Hmmm okay i'm thinking about the fact that i'm eating a corpse while I munch away at this lovely bit of well cooked steak. No, i'm still going to eat this meat and enjoy every bite.

I don't care whether or not somebody chooses to eat meat, but you are clearly berating those that do choose to consume the flesh of dead animals. As you are entitled to voicing your beliefs you are turning down the beliefs of others. Basically, this thread is going to turn into a flame war.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SGI View Post
    Hmmm okay i'm thinking about the fact that i'm eating a corpse while I munch away at this lovely bit of well cooked steak. No, i'm still going to eat this meat and enjoy every bite.

I don't care whether or not somebody chooses to eat meat, but you are clearly berating those that do choose to consume the flesh of dead animals. As you are entitled to voicing your beliefs you are turning down the beliefs of others. Basically, this thread is going to turn into a flame war.
    How am I turning down others beliefs? It is your choice to get offended by what I say. People tend to be far to sensative and defensive about everything. Enjoy your animal carcus and animal body fluids. I hope you aren't offended by my words but then again thats your choice isn't it..

Also, as you have the choice to be offended by my topic you also have the choice to not post. The topic title clearly says that this is for vegeterians.......
    Last edited by Larsa; 01-09-2007 at 11:10 PM.

Property of Memento Mori !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2007 11:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    Also, as you have the choice to be offended by my topic you also have the choice to not post. The topic title clearly says that this is for vegeterians.......
    If you think about the fact that you are eating a dead corpse then you will surely be grossed out.

Yeah, think about that next time you drink a glass of body fluid
    Clearly you are talking to the meat eaters and fluid drinkers, as seen above.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by !.Ski Takeshi.! View Post
    Clearly you are talking to the meat eaters and fluid drinkers, as seen above.

Yeah, whats your point? Stay out of my topic if it pisses you off because if theres one thing I've learned about people like you its to not care what you say to me.

Stop trying to turn this into a flame war. I post this on other forums and get real replys. Clearly you are all just a bunch of haters and you can go die.

I am giving up on this topic because all you want to do is get my threads closed HATERS >.<

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually, I find my Animal carcasses to be delicious. Why I should find the food-stuffs my species evolved to consume gross simply because they were once stupid furry animals is beyond me.

I especially like when I’m eating a chicken’s wing and while I’m ripping off it’s muscle tissue with my teeth I inadvertently rip it’s radius from it’s ulna. That always makes me smile.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Actually, I find my Animal carcasses to be delicious. Why I should find the food-stuffs my species evolved to consume gross simply because they were once stupid furry animals is beyond me.

I especially like when I’m eating a chicken’s wing and while I’m ripping off it’s muscle tissue with my teeth I inadvertently rip it’s radius from it’s ulna. That always makes me smile.
    .... disgusting

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

.... disgusting
    And delicious. I especially like when the chicken's rendered fat sits in a pool on the plate, intermingling with the delicious hot sauce.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    And delicious. I especially like when the chicken's rendered fat sits in a pool on the plate, intermingling with the delicious hot sauce.
    You want me to throw up dont you...

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Congradulations on your love for eating corpses
    -munches away-
    You have to understand that humans are nothing more than evolved animals. Animals eat other animals. Its just a fact of life. Now, I love veggies, but I love meat just a tad bit more...ok, a lot more.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    -munches away-
    You have to understand that humans are nothing more than evolved animals. Animals eat other animals. Its just a fact of life. Now, I love veggies, but I love meat just a tad bit more...ok, a lot more.
    TELL THAT TO CHRISTIANS PLZ... THEY ACTUALLY THINK WE ARE NOT ANIMALS AND THAT GOD CREATED US TO BE BETTER THAN ANIMALS.

I have a christian friend and he would disagree with you. I told him that same thing and he argued with me over it..

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Eating both meat and veggies just keeps the body balanced.
    Last edited by FarEastStyle; 01-09-2007 at 11:46 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FarEastStyle View Post
    Eating both meat and veggies just keeps the body balanced.
    You can keep the body balanced without meat. Meat has nothing that can't be replaced with a vegetable nut fruit or w/e

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Ok Larsa, Takashi Moonblade, whichever you're going by now, you started a discussion, ok? And the point of a discussion is to discuss. But you seem to enjoy opening up discussions then refute everyone's opinion in them. That is what we like to call 'counter-productive'. When you start a discussion, people are going to have opinions you aren't going to like, and to sit here and watch your thread be posted in, only to respond to the person posting just shows you as trying to gain points or posts to your totals. That is sad, very sad. =(

BUT! To add to your topic at hand, like my fossil buddeh said, animals eat animals. It's what we do, it's what our nature is, we're just evolved forms of them. Meat is good. Meat tastes good with ketschup. =D Plus, it's high in protein, which you aren't going to get eating those delicious leafy greens. It's much easier to eat meat and get what you need, than to eat just vegetables and also have a steady diet of vitamins and pills to take.

AND! My favorite meat to eat is bacon. Who doesn't love bacon and that stuff comes right off of the dead pigs, yum! Plus, because of bacon we have the BLT sandwich. Mm ... and can you honestly say that the world would be better off without the BLT sandwich. I think not! ^_^

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Thornwillow View Post
    protein, which you aren't going to get eating those delicious leafy greens.
    Wrong. Plenty of vegetables have protein. Go google it

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I did google it and I stand corrected. But yeah, you can get protein from vegetables, but you'll need to eat alot of them. And from what I read, I do mean ... alot.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I did google it and I stand corrected. But yeah, you can get protein from vegetables, but you'll need to eat alot of them. And from what I read, I do mean ... alot.
    Damn right you stand corrected! -.-

All I eat are vegetables and im very healthy

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is fish okay? Can you eat fish?
    Last edited by FarEastStyle; 01-09-2007 at 11:54 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FarEastStyle View Post
    Is fish okay? Can you eat fish?
    No, I don't eat fish. My main diet consists of nuts vegetables juice ect

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So you are vegan.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Damn right you stand corrected! -.-

All I eat are vegetables and im very healthy
    To get a one up on me really isn't that hard. lol I'm un-informed on many subjects, that's why I avoid posting in most hardcore discussions, unless I can be funny without being overly dumb. >_>

But anyways, FES .. he can't eat fish either! It's dead fish carcass, and anything that was a carcass, he cannot digest.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

To get a one up on me really isn't that hard. lol I'm un-informed on many subjects, that's why I avoid posting in most hardcore discussions, unless I can be funny without being overly dumb. >_>

But anyways, FES .. he can't eat fish either! It's dead fish carcass, and anything that was a carcass, he cannot digest.
    Exactly... or rather "anything that comes from an animal"

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The point is that although you can survive on a non-meat diet, you don't thrive on it. It isn't what you were built for. It's much easier for your body to strip many nutrients from cooked meat then the vegetarian alternative. Which is the reason that humans evolved away from a diet of Bugs and Fruits and towards Medium-Rare Mammoth Steaks.

As for the "gross"-ness of it... that's subjective. To contrast, the deliciousness of cooked animal flesh is a well known fact.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 01-10-2007 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Gah- Tired

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Closed Thread

Thread Information