AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: who do you think is the coolest homunculus?

RETIRED. Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lmao.. So many people love Envy. Not because of who he is, but because of his chara personell. oO; His abilities I havta say are unique as well as his hair. The stylus used for it probably wasn't your typical type. Oo;

Lust however.. kinda creeps me out I must say. Her hair.. ooah. Creepy. And just the way she acts. x_X ... I don't want to mention what it reminds me of.
    (x Retiring from this site. Am moving to Osaki, Miyagi in two weeks ( as of 5.29.15 ). I don't know if this site is blocked over there and I'd rather not deal with the mess. G'bye, scrub lords!

Demonically Sweet {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye} has a brilliant future {Good}{Bye}'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 06:56 PM
    Threads

ENVY all the way! He is my favorite by the far!

Senior Member tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2007 03:32 PM
    Threads

Envy! he is the coolest of them all! and becuase he has a sexy body!
    Sadness befalls in the heart
    Madness fills in the eyes
    Happiness dies in tears
    Love is nothing more then a mere thought

Member Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2008 12:55 PM
    Threads

Envy all the way, also known as the Gender confused palmtree! *Cough*

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

Envy, his personality is just great. Lust is also a good one, she's more merciful.

hobo for hire realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 07:58 PM
    A drifting spec in the depths of the galaxy
    Threads

prideeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    great anime torrent http://dattebayo.com/t/

Live to ride, ride to live.

Member snjkakashi will become famous soon enough snjkakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2007 08:11 PM
    Threads

Lust. I feel like she is the most human of the group. I guess she's the one I can understand the most. Plus she's hot.

Senior Member inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2011 10:34 AM
    Threads

Thumbs up

i kinda like the shapeshifter, envy..
    MOVE ON. DO SOMETHING BETTER.

~*Wolf Goddess*~ Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 12:55 AM
    Threads

Mah, I'd have to say Envy of course, being able to transform and not only take appearance but also voice is really cool.
    My Cosplay Page
    ^Click ^

Member silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 07:36 PM
    Threads

Greed is the best.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2007 02:25 PM
    Threads

To me it would have to be LUST and Greed hands down they both have more to them than the others
    wolf:shinobi:rules MyFamily
    BigSis:Phenoix^-^ , BigSis:~*midnightserinity*~BigSis:Vixen_wolf
    LilSis:Ladywolf14 Big Bro:Beast
    Big Bro:Takatofan1986 BigBro:Jose101BigBro:XDasukeX
    LilBro:Splark23:Guardian:Amaruk

Member Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 08:34 AM
    Threads

Greed, awesome char, then probably envy!

Regards,

Arculon

Junior Member Devious KG is on a distinguished road Devious KG's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2007 12:38 PM
    Threads

Hmm It would either be Envy or Lust. But I`d have to go with Lust. (: .She has an interesting personality.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI is a name known to all CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lust I would Have to say LUST all the way shes beautiful and has those awsome nails

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooops sorry double print I don't know how that happened

Member Youkai Girl is infamous around these parts Youkai Girl is infamous around these parts Youkai Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2007 04:17 PM
    Threads

I love Envy the best,love his attitude

Senior Member tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2007 03:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Youkai Girl View Post
    I love Envy the best,love his attitude

I am with you on that. I love his attitude.
    Sadness befalls in the heart
    Madness fills in the eyes
    Happiness dies in tears
    Love is nothing more then a mere thought

Senior Member xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 09:25 PM
    Threads

Envy is pretty cool

Senior Member animekid1212 will become famous soon enough animekid1212's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 06:27 PM
    Threads

Lust by far, shes awesome and she becomes some what nice.
    Kenshin Himura the Battousai The best anime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member Love_Kyo_Sohma6 is on a distinguished road Love_Kyo_Sohma6's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2007 10:17 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AnkoMitarashi View Post
    I just love Envy. Even though I don't know whether if Envy is a boy or a girl, he/she has a good personality and cool transforming powers that I wish I had but it's all in that name...
    Envy is a man...

Junior Member gustave300 is on a distinguished road gustave300's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 06:28 PM
    Threads

gluttony becuse he is so cute = )
    whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Junior Member xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2008 09:47 PM
    Threads

I think Envys probobly the best.

By Gandizzl
    Thank you so much

Senior Member nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 11:07 AM
    Threads

Hmm. I guess anime!Sloth, Lust, and anime!Wrath. No particular reasons for any of them other than the fact that I liked them ^_^;.

Always evolving...if ever so strangely

Junior Member RiderG will become famous soon enough RiderG will become famous soon enough RiderG's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 09:58 PM
    Threads

greed. he's the only one who cared about people other than himself, oddly enough being contrary to what he was supposed to be the embodiment of lol

Senior Member Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 08:22 PM
    Threads

I sorta think envy since yeah, he could change into different people but i also like sloth's power also.

A sorta....fairytale <3

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information