AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: how come when in the orginal series

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 08:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default how come when in the orginal series

how come when in the orginal series yugi transfoms into the pharoh does noone notice that the guy they are dueling just shot up like a foot in height in a instant

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 06:05 PM
    Threads

Hahahaha,good question!
    I don't really know...They're baka's I suppose...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Member chyrak will become famous soon enough chyrak will become famous soon enough chyrak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2007 06:51 AM
    Threads

they do know later on in the series in enter the shadow realm saga ( merik)

Junior Member GymLeaderLance99 is on a distinguished road GymLeaderLance99's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 11:12 PM
    Threads

Well, if I recall, Yugi tells the others about the spirit of the Millenium Puzzle in the Japanese version, during his duel with Pegasus in Duelist Kingdom, when he and Yami-Yugi are doing their "Mind Shuffle" strategy to stop Pegasus's "Mind Scan". I think they left that out in the dub...

Oh, and if I recall, Kaiba and Mokuba noticed it when they each faced Yugi for the first time, and he switched with Yami-Yugi.

Banned Forum / Chat Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2007 02:17 PM
    Threads

I think he has the spirit of an Pharoe that merges in to him.

Member Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2009 12:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GymLeaderLance99 View Post
    Well, if I recall, Yugi tells the others about the spirit of the Millenium Puzzle in the Japanese version, during his duel with Pegasus in Duelist Kingdom, when he and Yami-Yugi are doing their "Mind Shuffle" strategy to stop Pegasus's "Mind Scan". I think they left that out in the dub...

Oh, and if I recall, Kaiba and Mokuba noticed it when they each faced Yugi for the first time, and he switched with Yami-Yugi.
    Actually Kaiba noticed it when Yu-gi-oh first started. After Tristan, Tea, Joey and Yugi put that smiley face on their hands, Yugi changed to Yami and faced Kaiba. During the duel while Yugi was winning Kaiba said in his thoughts: "This isn't the same Yugi form before. Who is he?" And Yugi tells them of Yami after he loses the duel to Pegasus from the video. I don't know why they start to realize that Yugi changes until Tea is thinking about the other Yugi in Duelist Kingdom. Tea is the first to realize.
    Last edited by Firagabreak; 02-13-2007 at 03:21 PM.

I am a Furry Fan... =^.^=

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 08:07 PM
    Threads

yeah but why does nobody ask hey why the hell have you grown so fast damnit whydont yugi duel for himself like jaden yuki does instead yugi hides behind a ancient dead dude real smooth and hard
    Destined to be alone for ever.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 09:45 AM
    Threads

I don't believe this is the subject most debatable, I believe the most commonly relevent topic should be, why do they hold hands? They look like one of those gays.
    ████████████

Professor yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 10:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    I don't believe this is the subject most debatable, I believe the most commonly relevent topic should be, why do they hold hands? They look like one of those gays.
    Mmm, alter-egocest.
    I PROTEST SIGNATURE GALLERIES!
    yotsuba-chan heil

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 02:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Okay, Takahashi said in an interview that the growing in height was actually artistic license. He did it to symbolize that Yami was bolder and more confident, and that Yugi normally was a timid fellow, hence the smallness. So although it was SHOWN he was taller, in fact he didn't grow physically. Everyone noticing the differences were talking about how he acted and carried himself. In the first season nobody even SAW Yugi in Yami form(before the whole Pharaoh thing was even concieved) until the final story when Kaiba put the usual group through a series of trials, the last one being Yugi vs. Kaiba in which Yugi uses Exodia.

Har har, I know too much about this series to claim I'm not terribly interested, huh?
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Closed Thread

Thread Information