AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: For Bleach Watchers...

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

...ok here I go.....ONLY watching the CN version of Bleach and reading the occasional manga version...I think she stayed because she developed some feeling for Ichigo and little else....oh....and flipping through the wikipedia articles helps too.....

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by spectre15 View Post
    ...ok here I go.....ONLY watching the CN version of Bleach and reading the occasional manga version...I think she stayed because she developed some feeling for Ichigo and little else....oh....and flipping through the wikipedia articles helps too.....
    So your saying that you think the whole reason for her staying her staying is because she developed feelings for Ichigo.

Question. About when do you think it was that she developed these feelings? Was it before she lost her powers...after she lost her powers...after the Grand fisher attack...after they found out Ishida was a quincy?

Because the way I see it, it would take some time for her to really develop feelings for someone. This would most likely happen after they spent a considerable amount of time with each other. I think we can just about rule out love at first site since most say that she "started" having feelings for him. So I'm just trying to get an idea of when you feel that these feelings really developed.

Now if her beginning to "like" Ichigo was the reason that she stayed and it took a while to develop....why didn't she just leave for SS as soon as she transfered her powers to him?

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member Breezy is infamous around these parts Breezy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 09:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife View Post
    You talk to people and call them ignorant yet you don't know how stupid you look with your ultimate run-ons. And I can understand what you're saying... it's just retarded.

You'll get more people who think it's a annoying sooner or later. =P

LOL... Yes, and before you call someone ignorant, be sure you can actually SPELL Ignorant. "I-GROR-ANT!"

He's giving an example. And The Soul Society arc is long gone for those who've been watching Bleach since the beginning. We can't be expected to know exactly where you stand in the anime. If you don't know everything that's going on, don't try to support your claims and debate with your narrowed-down view of the anime given to you by CN.

And I went a little easy on you this time. >=) Be thankful.

I never called him ignorant i said that sarcastic statement was ignorant so please read things before you comment on them ( my grammar teacher)

yes but it took like 72 post before someone had a problem with it
    please use your time better

also just because i didn't proof read before i sent the post and spelled ignorant wrong yes that is something to point out because i am the only one on this forum that has ever misspelled a word eventhough it is clear that i know how to spell it but thanks for pointing that out because you are miss perfect and dont make mistakes

and was it not clear that i knew he was giving an example

and please come harder next time

and what i think still stands

Senior Member Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish I had a Wii

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    So your saying that you think the whole reason for her staying her staying is because she developed feelings for Ichigo.

Question. About when do you think it was that she developed these feelings? Was it before she lost her powers...after she lost her powers...after the Grand fisher attack...after they found out Ishida was a quincy?

Because the way I see it, it would take some time for her to really develop feelings for someone. This would most likely happen after they spent a considerable amount of time with each other. I think we can just about rule out love at first site since most say that she "started" having feelings for him. So I'm just trying to get an idea of when you feel that these feelings really developed.

Now if her beginning to "like" Ichigo was the reason that she stayed and it took a while to develop....why didn't she just leave for SS as soon as she transfered her powers to him?
    You are talking about that guy that helped Ichigo get his powers back sorry I forgot his name but if you are Rukia knew him why didn't she just go live with him

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuke Shodaime View Post
    You are talking about that guy that helped Ichigo get his powers back sorry I forgot his name but if you are Rukia knew him why didn't she just go live with him
    You mean Kisuke Urahara the shop keeper

No, my post was basically directed to those who believe that Rukias only reason for staying as long as she did was because she liked Ichigo. I just want to know when they believe that these feelings developed.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I never called him ignorant i said that sarcastic statement was ignorant so please read things before you comment on them ( my grammar teacher)
    This is what you said... "i know sarcasm when i read it and i also know straight ignorance too." ...You said you know sarcasm when you read it. Now you said, "I know straight ignorance too." The "when i read it" part was used to support how you know sarcasm. It didn't continue onto how you know ignorance therefor, you called him ignorant and not the statement he made.

And I see you're a pick-and-chooser. When you can't think of anything to say against one thing I've said, you just ignore and pick out something you can talk back against. Usually that being an OPINION that you can just sway to your side and keep the debate at a stalemate since you can't win.

yes but it took like 72 post before someone had a problem with it
    please use your time better
    People usually won't have a problem the first few times. But I've seen this for quite a while and am getting annoyed.

To me, it's like everyone's using a #2 pencil and here comes you... with the type of pencils we used to used in kindergarten...

also just because i didn't proof read before i sent the post and spelled ignorant wrong yes that is something to point out because i am the only one on this forum that has ever misspelled a word eventhough it is clear that i know how to spell it but thanks for pointing that out because you are miss perfect and dont make mistakes

You might not be the only person to misspell a word BUT...

...you're the only one that has called someone ignorant and was too ignorant to spell ignorant correctly. =) ...At least from what i've seen on this forum.

and was it not clear that i knew he was giving an example

and please come harder next time

and what i think still stands
    Yes yes... Your ignorance stands... I get it.

Now if you really want to talk further, quote the rest of my previous post and try harder. =)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And still no one answers the question...lol

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post

I believe that she started having feelings for Ichigo after she lost her powers. I say this because she depended on him to kill the Hallows and she had to spend a lot of time teaching him how to use the powers she had given him.

P.S.( I am only typing correctly because I have been told by the Webmaster to do so)

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I believe that she started having feelings for Ichigo after she lost her powers. I say this because she depended on him to kill the Hallows and she had to spend a lot of time teaching him how to use the powers she had given him.

P.S.( I am only typing correctly because I have been told by the Webmaster to do so)
    Well, who else would she depend on? She knew that after giving her powers to Ichigo to save them both as well as the Kurosaki family, that she would become a criminal in the eyes of Soul Society, so she really had no one else to depend on to get rid of the Hollows. Also, teaching him how to use the powers couldn't count as a example of her supposed feelings for him, as she did so in order to make sure that he, nor her, nor anyone else would die because of the Hollow, as well as to still keep her job getting done.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Well, who else would she depend on? She knew that after giving her powers to Ichigo to save them both as well as the Kurosaki family, that she would become a criminal in the eyes of Soul Society, so she really had no one else to depend on to get rid of the Hollows. Also, teaching him how to use the powers couldn't count as a example of her supposed feelings for him, as she did so in order to make sure that he, nor her, nor anyone else would die because of the Hollow, as well as to still keep her job getting done.
    And THAT is why she stayed so long. Any "feelings" that may have (or have not) developed would have been as a result of her staying, not the reason itself. But people seem to be confusing the reason with the POSSIBLE result.

Ask yourself, If she had not lost her powers would she have stayed in the mortal world for so long? If she beat that hollow by herself would any of this have happened? Would she have kept hanging around Ichigo? Of course not. There would be no reason to. In order for her reason for staying to be "because she liked Ichigo" it would have to have been one of those love at 1st sight deals. I think we can all agree that that didn't happen.

She started to like (as a friend) Ichigo after she was forced to spend time with him. Why was she forced to spend time with him? Because she could not go back to Soul Society because of the reasons that Xero, Quinze, Souhi, Mista, myself and others have pointed out.'

Your confusing cause with possible effect.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post

Ok the way I see it is when you have to depend on a person for a long period of time you start developing feelings for that person ( close friendship, more than friends,etc....) and the time that she spent teaching was also time that she was getting to know him better. I understand the logical reasons for why rukia did what she did but I just want you all to just read between the lines or a line if you will

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

You're free to believe what you do. Everyone can have their own opinions when it comes to pairings. But until Rukia states to herself, Ichigo or anyone else that she loves him and/or has any sort of romantic feelings for him and vice-versa, you can't call that love canon... So until then, there are going to people(Like us) who are going to beat down opinions and theories(which are disguised as facts) that require you to read between the lines.

Wakata ka? Good.

Junior Member FeyLine is on a distinguished road FeyLine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:36 AM
    Threads

The first time Rukia stayed on Earth is because Central 46 requires her to stay on Earth and kill all the hollows that come to Earth. Then she met Ichigo and she gave him her powers. Then bla bla and things goes on.

After she was rescued by Ichigo during her execution, Aizen took the jewel out her and she lost most of her strength. Then Ichigo went back to Earth. Rukia planned to stay at Soul Society which was covered with spirit particles, but the Bount incident stopped her. She came back to Earth with Renji, Hanatarou and Ganju to help Ichigo fight the Bounts. The she lost her strength again when she went back to Soul Society. She stayed there long enough and regained her strength. Then the Vaizards and Arrancars appeared. First Division Captain-Commander Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryuusai asked Renji and Rukia to go down to Earth and help Ichigo fight the Arrancars. Renji was told to bring someone with him to Earth. So he bring Ikkaku. Yumichika heard they were going down to Earth so he decided to join too. Rangiku heard it too and she decided to join them. Then Hitsugaya followed his Vice Captain too. That's why Rukia went down to Earth often.
    Last edited by FeyLine; 03-18-2007 at 02:59 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok...I believe that the discussion focused on the first time she came when she had to transfer her power to Ichigo. The Bounto Arc does not count because it is a filler. A well done filler, but a filler none the less. It isn't really a part of the Bleach story from the manga.

Thanks for the synopsis though. Well done.

He pwns your souls!!!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

This is beginning to bother me as much as that inane "Usagi and Seiya" couple losers who think their version somehow overrides what the creator has done.

Fact is, until it's stated otherwise, as it was already said here, the best anybody can do is surmise there MAY be a relationship one day between Ichigo and Rukia.

MAY. You know, like the month after April? That's the key word. Just because you want there to be a relationship doesn't mean there is one. Hence the whole "Usagi/Seiya" retards I mentioned earlier.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    This is beginning to bother me as much as that inane "Usagi and Seiya" couple losers who think their version somehow overrides what the creator has done.

Fact is, until it's stated otherwise, as it was already said here, the best anybody can do is surmise there MAY be a relationship one day between Ichigo and Rukia.

MAY. You know, like the month after April? That's the key word. Just because you want there to be a relationship doesn't mean there is one. Hence the whole "Usagi/Seiya" retards I mentioned earlier.
    I don't want Ichigo and Rukia to hook up. I would like to see him with Orihime

Senior Member Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 09:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one yet

i think Rukia and Ichigo should go out on the show because she is in love with him

Senior Member Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 09:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one yet

I don't want Ichigo and Rukia to hook up. I would like to see him with Orihime
    I think they should it would be like inyasna hooking up with kekio

Member YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:39 AM
    Threads

Maybe Rukia stayed for the real world food, you gotta admit our cheese burgers rule! but i think because she didnt want to go back bceause she did something wrong and also because she started to fall in love with Ichigo.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsing-Rules View Post
    I think they should it would be like inyasna hooking up with kekio

I don't think so because there would be to many emotions involved in their relationship

[ Ever So Curious ] Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2007 04:57 PM
    Threads

I think Ichida will be with Orihime... not Ichigo =/
    Alone

Left Behind

Forgotten

Wednesday

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesday View Post
    I think Ichida will be with Orihime... not Ichigo =/

I would rather see Chad be with Orhime then Ishida.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information