AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: For Bleach Watchers...

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@Xero. I meant MUTUAL confessing.

@Mista. Well I think there are. We all see things differently. If I want to ship IchigoxRukia because I think they belong together, I CAN. So do leave me alone, all rightie?

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2014 03:46 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

o.o

You can 'ship them all you want but don't turn opinions into facts. Saying there are subtle hints isn't an opinion. It's a fact... you're saying that it's a fact that there are subtle hints involving Rukia and Ichigo. You can say "you believe" there are subtle hints... and that would be fine. But just saying "Subtle hints are good enough for me." means that there are in fact subtle hints in the manga/anime. Which is not true.

So now, you leave me alone and think about what your statements actually mean before you type them out. ^_~ kthnx

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

OMG!!! This thread is still alive???

I find it funny that it was said that Rukias ONLY reason for staying was because she liked Ichigo. That just proves that you were not paying attention to the storyline at all.

Actually I don't think that Rukia & Ichigo fit well together at all. They both have somewhat dominant personalities and Rukia sees Ichigo more as a little brother than as a potential love interest. And Ichigo sees Rukia as a older sister...who can't draw.

Ichigo and Inoue are a better match because she has a more submissive personality.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Member emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 06:13 AM
    Threads

come on rukia likes ichigo... not only that but he looks like her great love too (her husband)

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by emrys View Post
    come on rukia likes ichigo... not only that but he looks like her great love too (her husband)
    Sure Rukia likes Ichigo...as in "I like my little brother and hope that Aizen doesn't kill him".

Ichigo likes Rukia too...as in "OMG I wish she would learn to draw but I'm so grateful to her for all shes done for me that I will try to not mention it".

Inoues like is more of a "I'm too busy blushing to talk" like.

And through it all, Chad just stands there blankly staring at everyone while Ishda stitches the Quincy symbol into everyones clothes while they're not looking.

I will give you one thing though...it's pretty obvious (o me anyway) that Renji likes Rukia.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by emrys View Post
    And Ichigo looks like his dad... therefore Rukia is going to get with kurosaki Ishin... It's fact you must admit because they look alike. Heck I think Ishin looks more like him because of the black hair. /sarcasm

Seriously though... The man you're callinng her "great love"... She didn't love him. I be.ieve it was stated in the manga and anime that she had great respect for him. Might be getting stuff mixed up, but i just don't wanna search my pile of backup DVDs looking for Bleach episodes and chapters just to find a specific manga panel to upload and prove you wrong. >_>

Senior Member Breezy is infamous around these parts Breezy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 09:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    But, you assume there are hints, when there really is no evidence of "hints" between anyone other than Inoue toward Orihime. The "looks" you have mentioned are speculation, and it would not be surprising for Rukia to give Ichigo a, as Souhi said, "content look", or something of that sort, considering how close she is to him, and how much faith she has put in him.
    [/color]
    You aren't that far into the series, are you? <_<;

What bothers me is that every time a male and female have a very close relationship, the fans immediately assume them to have feelings for one another. It's great to read between the lines and all, but don't read in too far. Unless there is some concrete evidence, or foreshadowing, or anything serious, there isn't any support for anything...like the Naruto pairings and all that jive.

<_< Yes, I just said "jive".
    Ok do you give someone who you have so much faith in looks that might suggest other things and using the faith thing is like so old because she knows what ichigo is capable of doing and why should people opinions bother you this a chat forum right and it was never said that every time when a male and a female has a close relationship they would become lovers ex:[ faye and spike}

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    OMG!!! This thread is still alive???

I find it funny that it was said that Rukias ONLY reason for staying was because she liked Ichigo. That just proves that you were not paying attention to the storyline at all.

Actually I don't think that Rukia & Ichigo fit well together at all. They both have somewhat dominant personalities and Rukia sees Ichigo more as a little brother than as a potential love interest. And Ichigo sees Rukia as a older sister...who can't draw.

Ichigo and Inoue are a better match because she has a more submissive personality.
    What do you mean just because some people only create threads that only last three days dont mean everyone falls in this category and I have been paying attenton to the story line it says she could go back because she give most of her powers to ichigo blah blah blah blah blah and just because two people have dominant personalities don't mean they can't be together ex:[ inuyasha kagome} yes ichigo sees rukia as an older sister but rukia don't see ichigo as a little brother because if she did everytime someon asked her if she was with ichigo she would always blush. and why would ichigo want someone who would do anything he says without questioning it

Sure Rukia likes Ichigo...as in "I like my little brother and hope that Aizen doesn't kill him".

Ichigo likes Rukia too...as in "OMG I wish she would learn to draw but I'm so grateful to her for all shes done for me that I will try to not mention it".

Inoues like is more of a "I'm too busy blushing to talk" like.

And through it all, Chad just stands there blankly staring at everyone while Ishda stitches the Quincy symbol into everyones clothes while they're not looking.

I will give you one thing though...it's pretty obvious (o me anyway) that Renji likes Rukia.
    see maybe renji does like rukia because how he reacted when he heard about rukia getting executed and when he told her someone was here to save her but sarcasm is not your thing and you should just leave it to the pros

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Ok do you give someone who you have so much faith in looks that might suggest other things and using the faith thing is like so old because she knows what ichigo is capable of doing and why should people opinions bother you this a chat forum right and it was never said that every time when a male and a female has a close relationship they would become lovers ex:[ faye and spike}

What I said was that the "fans assume" it is a close relationship. And guess what? People did the say with Bebop back in it's prime. Also, an opinion is an opinion, no matter where it is. As such, any opinion could bother me.
    These so called "looks" prove nothing. Unless you see her staring at Ichigo, Ichigo looking back, and Rukia blushing, there isn't much evidence to support that claim. People look at each other. She doesn't do it in any particular way, and if she does, by all means provide me a screencap to prove it as such. And the "her looking at Ichigo because of the faith she has in him" still stands. It may be old, but at the same time, it very well likely is correct. I would also like to point out that Rukia never really had a grip on how strong Ichigo was until he fought against Renji and Byakuya for the first time. After that, she didn't recognize his new-found strength until he saved her on the bridge to the Tower of Penitence. She is constantly marveled at the power he obtains so quickly. The last time she got a sight of his true strength was in his second fight with Grimmjow.

What do you mean just because some people only create threads that only last three days dont mean everyone falls in this category and I have been paying attenton to the story line it says she could go back because she give most of her powers to ichigo blah blah blah blah blah and just because two people have dominant personalities don't mean they can't be together ex:[ inuyasha kagome} yes ichigo sees rukia as an older sister but rukia don't see ichigo as a little brother because if she did everytime someon asked her if she was with ichigo she would always blush. and why would ichigo want someone who would do anything he says without questioning it

You're forgetting one thing. Inuyasha was a romance series. Bleach isn't. You can't just go ahead and treat a series like a romance series when it isn't. Bleach will not work with the same mechanics as a show like Inuyasha(thankfully), and it should not be thought of that way. Keep the speculation at least within some sort of boarder defined by genre.

But yeah, I see Renji's feelings for Rukia as the male version of Inoue's feelings toward Ichigo...and we all know how those feeling ended up playing out.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

.... and why should people opinions bother you this a chat forum right and it was never said that every time when a male and a female has a close relationship they would become lovers ex:[ faye and spike}

Likewise, why should our opinions bother you? They seem to. I whole heartedly respect your views, but I like concrete evidence or at least strong evidence before I jump on the couple bandwagon.

We're trying to debate with you using common sense and evidence we've gathered from the series. We're all fans here. "Looks" are very difficult to gauge by, especially in a show not geared towards romance.

I'm going back on myself like a broken record here O_o;; sorry.

But like Xero said, the most I've seen is Rukia either marveling at Ichigo's strength, or his dedication and sense of justice (e.g. when it came to him traveling to SS in order to save her even though she nearly got him killed).

Love? That remains to be seen.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

see maybe renji does like rukia because how he reacted when he heard about rukia getting executed and when he told her someone was here to save her but sarcasm is not your thing and you should just leave it to the pros[/SIZE]
    Actually my sarcasm is top shelf. If you knew much about the subject you would know that I was not being sarcastic at all. I was simply making a comparison of the different types of 'like'. Its not complicated enough for me to use sarcasm.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually my sarcasm is top shelf. If you knew much about the subject you would know that I was not being sarcastic at all. I was simply making a comparison of the different types of 'like'. Its not complicated enough for me to use sarcasm.
    Your comparisons were sarcastic i am sorry but when it comes to sarcasm i am the queen and i know it when i read it

What I said was that the "fans assume" it is a close relationship. And guess what? People did the say with Bebop back in it's prime. Also, an opinion is an opinion, no matter where it is. As such, any opinion could bother me.
    These so called "looks" prove nothing. Unless you see her staring at Ichigo, Ichigo looking back, and Rukia blushing, there isn't much evidence to support that claim. People look at each other. She doesn't do it in any particular way, and if she does, by all means provide me a screencap to prove it as such. And the "her looking at Ichigo because of the faith she has in him" still stands. It may be old, but at the same time, it very well likely is correct. I would also like to point out that Rukia never really had a grip on how strong Ichigo was until he fought against Renji and Byakuya for the first time. After that, she didn't recognize his new-found strength until he saved her on the bridge to the Tower of Penitence. She is constantly marveled at the power he obtains so quickly. The last time she got a sight of his true strength was in his second fight with Grimmjow.[/size]

[/size] You're forgetting one thing. Inuyasha was a romance series. Bleach isn't. You can't just go ahead and treat a series like a romance series when it isn't. Bleach will not work with the same mechanics as a show like Inuyasha(thankfully), and it should not be thought of that way. Keep the speculation at least within some sort of boarder defined by genre.

But yeah, I see Renji's feelings for Rukia as the male version of Inoue's feelings toward Ichigo...and we all know how those feeling ended up playing out.

yes i know that it was a romance series but the two main characters inuyasha and kagome both had dominant personalities and they are fine i was just saying why can't rukia and ichigo work out.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife View Post
    But just saying "Subtle hints are good enough for me." means that there are in fact subtle hints in the manga/anime. Which is not true.
    Yes, it IS true. Maybe you just don't pay close enough attention.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 03-15-2007 at 07:43 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you feel that "subtle hints" are a basis for them liking each other then you can pair up just about any two characters. Most of this seems to be based more on personal prefference than on an actual possibility of romance. Someone likes the thought of Ichigo & Rukia together so in their mind its gonna happen. If thats the case why not Ichigo and Tatsuki? Why not Orohime & Chad. Why not Ishida and Nemo Kurotsuchi (Mayuris Luitenant)?

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Ichigo and Tatsuki definitely feel like just friends to me...same as the other ones you suggested. Nemu and Ishida...eh...seems kinda strange....lol I wouldn't even call them "friends". I'm not sure what they are. XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you feel that "subtle hints" are a basis for them liking each other then you can pair up just about any two characters. Most of this seems to be based more on personal prefference than on an actual possibility of romance. Someone likes the thought of Ichigo & Rukia together so in their mind its gonna happen. If thats the case why not Ichigo and Tatsuki? Why not Orohime & Chad. Why not Ishida and Nemo Kurotsuchi (Mayuris Luitenant)?
    for one i don't want to see ichigo with rukia i would want him to be with orohime but that is not going to happen now is it also ichigo and tatsuki are friends they have been friends for forever also do you remember how she reacted when kon stole ichigo body and kissed her? also orohime likes ichigo so you pairing her with chad was a waste of time.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

for one i don't want to see ichigo with rukia i would want him to be with orohime but that is not going to happen now is it also ichigo and tatsuki are friends they have been friends for forever also do you remember how she reacted when kon stole ichigo body and kissed her? also orohime likes ichigo so you pairing her with chad was a waste of time.
    He was making an example...a rather sarcastic one at that. Quite obvious considering the context of the post and the content of his past posts.

As for Rukia, there isn't enough evidence to make the theory stand. "Subtle hints", which aren't definite at all, and could very well be speculation on the part of a hopeful fan. Not much evidence.
    For Orihime, she's already admitted her feelings for him, and the recent events in Hueco Mundo could show some results in terms of Ichigo having any feelings, or at least reaffirming that he does in fact only think of her as a friend. The theory has some backing.
    And for Tatsuki, the "old friends" angle may play out as typically of shounen series, in addition to her actions in the scene shortly before the group departed for Hueco Mundo. This theory also has backing.

A theory is a theory so long as it has some evidence to support it.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 03-15-2007 at 04:12 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He was making an example...a rather sarcastic one at that. Quite obvious considering the context of the post and the content of his past posts.
    As I said, my sarcasm is top shelf lol. Xero can tell because he obviously graduated with honors from sarcasm school (not sarcasm...in case you weren't sure lol)

You may not particularly want to see it but many poeple do. Thats probably why a question as simple as "Why did Rukia stay on earth so long" ended up becoming a multipage thread. Simple answer is as follows:

She transfered her powers to Ichigo which is a major crime in Soul Society. As a result she was unable to go back in her current state without there being serious consequences. So she stayed so that she could recover her power and also to help Ichigo because she felt that her actions put him in harms way as well.

But now you have poeple acting as if the main reason she stayed was because she was falling in love with Ichigo. If she hated Ichigo she would still have stayed because of the previous reasons. If she were really falling for Ichigo and wanted to be more than friends don't you think she would have went back with him after the Soul Society Arc? (Hmmmm, maybe I should have used spoiler tags there...I can never remember how to do that) But she decided to stay in Soul Society.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that there is no possibility for their feelings in the future to change. However, as for now, I see no solid (or even jelly like) evidence that they see each other as anything more than friends.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Screw you all! *buys Ichigo and Rukia plushies and makes them kiss. >D

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

one should not use sarcastic terms if they are just pulling them out of space especially when they don't make sense at all

[quote=Mugetsu;1621487]As I said, my sarcasm is top shelf lol. Xero can tell because he obviously graduated with honors from sarcasm school (not sarcasm...in case you weren't sure lol)

She transfered her powers to Ichigo which is a major crime in Soul Society. As a result she was unable to go back in her current state without there being serious consequences. So she stayed so that she could recover her power and also to help Ichigo because she felt that her actions put him in harms way as well.

If she were really falling for Ichigo and wanted to be more than friends don't you think she would have went back with him after the Soul Society Arc? (Hmmmm, maybe I should have used spoiler tags there...I can never remember how to do that) But she decided to stay in Soul Society.

quote]

oh we have a funny guy here i know sarcasm when i read it and i also know straight ignorance too.

I know how the whole thing with rukia and her powers go so stop posting it please

also thankyou for spending all of your allowance {or life savings} to buy the dvds of bleach so you can tell the whole world what happens

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh we have a funny guy here i know sarcasm when i read it and i also know straight ignorance too.

I know how the whole thing with rukia and her powers go so stop posting it please

also thankyou for spending all of your allowance {or life savings} to buy the dvds of bleach so you can tell the whole world what happens
    Wow that was sad. I actually expected better from you. How dissapointing. You seem to be taking this really personally.

And what exactly is the straight ignorance that you speak of?

I have not needed/had an allowance in about 12 years. I have never bought any anime dvd in my life so if you want to talk about "straight ignorance", just reference your last post. And if it was an attempt at sarcasm...please, try harder.

And the references to the situation with Rukias powers were not for your benefit. I pretty much figured that you should know about that. But it seemed like there may be some/many on the forum who were not fully aware of the situation. That was just a quick breakdown. After all if the question was asked then someone obviously must want an answer.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow that was sad. I actually expected better from you. How dissapointing. You seem to be taking this really personally.

And what exactly is the straight ignorance that you speak of?

I have not needed/had an allowance in about 12 years. I have never bought any anime dvd in my life so if you want to talk about "straight ignorance", just reference your last post. And if it was an attempt at sarcasm...please, try harder.

And the references to the situation with Rukias powers were not for your benefit. I pretty much figured that you should know about that. But it seemed like there may be some/many on the forum who were not fully aware of the situation. That was just a quick breakdown. After all if the question was asked then someone obviously must want an answer.
    I dont take other peoples opinions personally that would just be a waste of time also i wasn't attempting to make that statement sarcastic i just thought you were one of those people who likes to stand outside a store for 10 hours waiting to buy a new dvd thats all but i am terribly sorry if i offened you also if one wanted to know about the rukia situation there are like 15 post that already talked about it thats all i was tring to get across and it could not have benefited me because i watch the show

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

First of all.. I'd like to say "use more punctuations" in your posts. And second... your flaming will get you nowhere. And last... Your big text is annoying.

one should not use sarcastic terms if they are just pulling them out of space especially when they don't make sense at all

His sarcasm was as simple and noticable as it could get. If you couldn't understand that sarcasm, then you're obviously the ignorant one. "Straight Ignorance" at that...

And really now. Lol... from what you just said there I can tell you're a dubbed CN watcher.

I dont take other peoples opinions personally that would just be a waste of time also i wasn't attempting to make that statement sarcastic i just thought you were one of those people who likes to stand outside a store for 10 hours waiting to buy a new dvd thats all but i am terribly sorry if i offened you also if one wanted to know about the rukia situation there are like 15 post that already talked about it thats all i was tring to get across and it could not have benefited me because i watch the show
    I kind of pity you... You can't understand and put together the episodes so you attack people who are more knowledgeable than you about anime.(Or at least the anime we're talking about) It was actually a really pathetic attempt too...

"zOMG you must buy anime DVDs when they come out ONOz!" is the worst example of trolling/flaming I've ever seen.

Now what was this thread about again?
    Last edited by MistaCloudStrife; 03-17-2007 at 01:24 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No offense taken. I have no problem with you or anyone else, just making a point.

And like I said I was not aiming the post about Rukias powers at you. I just felt that th obvious reason for her staying was being ignored.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife View Post
    First of all.. I'd like to say "use more punctuations" in your posts. And second... your flaming will get you nowhere. And last... Your big text is annoying.

His sarcasm was as simple and noticable as it could get. If you couldn't understand that sarcasm, then you're obviously the ignorant one. "Straight Ignorance" at that...

And really now. Lol... from what you just said there I can tell you're a dubbed CN watcher.

I kind of pity you... You can't understand and put together the episodes so you attack people who are more knowledgeable than you about anime.(Or at least the anime we're talking about) It was actually a really pathetic attempt too...

"zOMG you must buy anime DVDs when they come out ONOz!" is the worst example of trolling/flaming I've ever seen.

Now what was this thread about again?
    OK mother this is not school so i wont follow the law of grammar and if you cant understand what is being said then thats your personal problem and keep your personal problems to yourself
    and "flaming" is a waste of time it is only for people that want attention
    also if you don't like the font size i am using then dont read it because obviously you are the only one who has a problem with it
    I know that he was using sarcasm that was obvious like day and night but the components used in his sarcastic statements were igrorant to me( key word in this statement is ME)
    and yes i like too watch the dubbed versions of anime/manga shows and obviously you do too
    Um if you are talking about the whole rukia and her powers things everyone who watched the show should know that and if you are talking about him telling me that she stayed in the SS that is somethng i didnot know because as we all know CN hasnt got to that part yet
    lastly that thing about the dvds was a sarcastic statement and maybe you should brush up on your sarcasm before you post again

and it still stands that I think she stays because she likes ichigo ( even though the spoiled the whole thing for me )

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Oh man... This is kind of not fair. I really don't want to pick on you, but you're pretty much pushing me to do it.

OK mother this is not school so i wont follow the law of grammar and if you cant understand what is being said then thats your personal problem and keep your personal problems to yourself
    You talk to people and call them ignorant yet you don't know how stupid you look with your ultimate run-ons. And I can understand what you're saying... it's just retarded.

and "flaming" is a waste of time it is only for people that want attention
    Calling someone ignorant is flaming smart one.

also if you don't like the font size i am using then dont read it because obviously you are the only one who has a problem with it
    You'll get more people who think it's a annoying sooner or later. =P

I know that he was using sarcasm that was obvious like day and night but the components used in his sarcastic statements were igrorant to me( key word in this statement is ME)

LOL... Yes, and before you call someone ignorant, be sure you can actually SPELL Ignorant. "I-GROR-ANT!"

and yes i like too watch the dubbed versions of anime/manga shows and obviously you do too

That was like an insult to me. I don't watch dubbed animes and I don't like watching them. =P I don't even look at Cartoon Network at all. In fact, almost the only time I look at a TV is when I'm watching a movie.

So just for your infromation... New Bleach episode is out in 5 days. *spoilers* Ikkaku fighting Idolad, a Hollow that has taken off his mask and turned into a human form to gain crazy powers strong enough to match a Captain's strength. Good fight. But I guess you don't even know who Ikkaku is yet, do you?

Um if you are talking about the whole rukia and her powers things everyone who watched the show should know that and if you are talking about him telling me that she stayed in the SS that is somethng i didnot know because as we all know CN hasnt got to that part yet

He's giving an example. And The Soul Society arc is long gone for those who've been watching Bleach since the beginning. We can't be expected to know exactly where you stand in the anime. If you don't know everything that's going on, don't try to support your claims and debate with your narrowed-down view of the anime given to you by CN.

lastly that thing about the dvds was a sarcastic statement and maybe you should brush up on your sarcasm before you post again
    Lol... I can tell that was sarcasm... THUS my,
    "zOMG you must buy anime DVDs when they come out ONOz!"
    comment. But not only was that sarcasm, it was flaming... So i thought it would be fair to do the same.

and it still stands that I think she stays because she likes ichigo ( even though the spoiled the whole thing for me )
    Yeah yeah... Come back and defend your Rukichigo when you've seen everything up to the Arrancar arc.

And I went a little easy on you this time. >=) Be thankful.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information