AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: For Bleach Watchers...

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I think Rukia likes Ichigo

Ok for one second if you would pair people up with each other from the show who would they be
    I agree. Rukia stayed because she likes him. They would be the first couple I would think of.
    I think I think Orihime should pair up with Ishida.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Senior Member Breezy is infamous around these parts Breezy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 09:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Assasin View Post
    I agree. Rukia stayed because she likes him. They would be the first couple I would think of.
    I think I think Orihime should pair up with Ishida.

i would put orihime with chad i think they would balance each other out

Junior Member Strawberri Foxgirl will become famous soon enough Strawberri Foxgirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 08:37 AM
    Threads

Talking I'm cool~

I think Rukia likes Ichigo

Ok for one second if you would pair people up with each other from the show who would they be
    Rukia and Ichigo.
    Orihime and the Quaker guy.
    I forgot the other guys' names. There are tons of people on the show. Don't expect me to remember them all.
    Last edited by Strawberri Foxgirl; 03-07-2007 at 09:59 PM.
    Don't hurt meeeeeee!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberri Foxgirl View Post
    Rukia and Ichigo.
    Orihime and the Quaker guy.
    I forgot the other guys' names. There are tons of people on the show. Don't expect me to remember them all.

what is the problem? would you like to repair them with someone else

Member ThreeAces is infamous around these parts ThreeAces is infamous around these parts ThreeAces is infamous around these parts ThreeAces's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 12:02 AM
    Threads

I think that she stays on Earth because she wants to be with Ichigo and stuff...well that's just what I think...and so does other people...
    Everything We Know And Love Might Be Gone Tomorrow...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeAces View Post
    I think that she stays on Earth because she wants to be with Ichigo and stuff...well that's just what I think...and so does other people...

I agree there is no other reason why she would want to stay on earth. if she liked the soul society she would have been went back

Senior Member DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 02:41 PM
    Threads

I agree there is no other reason why she would want to stay on earth. if she liked the soul society she would have been went back
    She stays on earth because her powers were taken away from her and she had no way of returning to the soul society....

Later on after the soul society arc

she does stay in the soul society

Imo, there is no love between the two other then friend love or w/e (Great Respect for each other).
    I'm as graceful as a gazelle galloping over glistening green grass with it's head on fire.

Anything you want to say to me? PM me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DuckyInMyTrucky View Post
    She stays on earth because her powers were taken away from her and she had no way of returning to the soul society....

Later on after the soul society arc

she does stay in the soul society

Imo, there is no love between the two other then friend love or w/e (Great Respect for each other).

ok one way i can prove to you that rukia does like ichigo is watch the end theme song when bleach goes off and look how rukia looks at ichigo

the way she looks at him does'nt look friendly to me

Senior Member DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok one way i can prove to you that rukia does like ichigo is watch the end theme song when bleach goes off and look how rukia looks at ichigo

That proves nothing at all tbh. Theres nothing in the anime that shows that she "loves him" or nothing in it that shows that he "loves her."

And the reason why I say that the ending proves nothing is because the song is named "Thank You" and its basically a song giving gratitude, so it could be a look of gratitude towards him.

**EDIT**
    And I'm guessing you are meaning the "Adult Swim" current Ending.
    Last edited by DuckyInMyTrucky; 03-11-2007 at 06:28 PM.
    I'm as graceful as a gazelle galloping over glistening green grass with it's head on fire.

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Sweetie, things you see in endings and openings have nothing to do with the actual ongoings in the anime. For example, one of the openings showed Byakuya in a gigai,

but in the show itself, he never went to the human world in a gigai

(someone correct me if I'm wrong).

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DuckyInMyTrucky View Post
    That proves nothing at all tbh. Theres nothing in the anime that shows that she "loves him" or nothing in it that shows that he "loves her."

And the reason why I say that the ending proves nothing is because the song is named "Thank You" and its basically a song giving gratitude, so it could be a look of gratitude towards him.

**EDIT**
    And I'm guessing you are meaning the "Adult Swim" current Ending.

yes i am talking about the one on adult swim and it think the ending does prove that because even though the song is called thankyou do you really like at a person like that who you want to give thanks too
    and i don't think ichigo likes rukia it is the other way around

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kyubichan View Post
    Sweetie, things you see in endings and openings have nothing to do with the actual ongoings in the anime. For example, one of the openings showed Byakuya in a gigai,

but in the show itself, he never went to the human world in a gigai

(someone correct me if I'm wrong).

ok see thats not true at all if you would have said some anime and manga opening and ending songs had nothing to do with the show than maybe your point would be some what right but in Inuyasha the ending songs always had something to do with the show and in trinity blood, yu yu hakusho, samurai champloo, and many other shows

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes i am talking about the one on adult swim and it think the ending does prove that because even though the song is called thankyou do you really like at a person like that who you want to give thanks too
    and i don't think ichigo likes rukia it is the other way around
    @ what is highlighted in black: What are you trying to say?
    Last edited by DuckyInMyTrucky; 03-12-2007 at 08:59 PM.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

After watching Bleach for quite some time, I'm convinced that BOTH Rukia and Ichigo like each other and no one can convince me otherwise. They don't fight like siblings. They fight like an old married couple. Rukia is CONSTANTLY thinking about him and worrying over him. True that doesn't mean she LOVES him but come on, it's to the point where if he was her brother, I'd call it incest. If he was a girl, I'd call it yuri. They just seem really really close. To me, it feels like they have a special bond that the other characters do not have.

And I really dislike the OrihimexIchigo pairing. She's such a moron...and Ichigo needs someone with common sense. Orihime should hook up with Ishida because they made a cute team in the Soul Society.

Sweetie, things you see in endings and openings have nothing to do with the actual ongoings in the anime.
    That's true for some cases, but not ALL the time. Especially when it comes to relationships. I mean, the openings and endings are like constantly hooking those two up and usually if characters are shown together like that in an opening/ending, it means SOMETHING. Look at Inuyasha. Chrono Crusade. Kannazuki No Miko. Trinity Blood. Just by watching the sequences, you can tell who the canon couple will be. Why would Bleach be any different?
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 03-12-2007 at 09:09 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post

And I really dislike the OrihimexIchigo pairing. She's such a moron...and Ichigo needs someone with common sense. Orihime should hook up with Ishida because they made a cute team in the Soul Society.
    Well, the Orihime and Ichigo pairing is the only one that make sense tbh since in the anime reveals that she likes Itchigo and the manga even has her at his bedside when he was wounded admitting her love for him.

That's true for some cases, but not ALL the time. Especially when it comes to relationships. I mean, the openings and endings are like constantly hooking those two up and usually if characters are shown together like that in an opening/ending, it means SOMETHING. Look at Inuyasha. Chrono Crusade. Kannazuki No Miko. Trinity Blood. Just by watching the sequences, you can tell who the canon couple will be. Why would Bleach be any different?
    Endings/openings are just never good to add as a reliable source though....

**EDIT**
    Reason why I think its different is because Bleach does not follow under the category of romance/action anime.
    Last edited by DuckyInMyTrucky; 03-12-2007 at 09:27 PM.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I don't think it's different. :P
    And that pairing could only make sense if HE likes HER. Which he does not.

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow guys...

I am a fan of Bleach through and through, and I can say this with utmost confidence. There isn't any hardcore evidence that Rukia and Ichigo will the be a solid coupling. The way Rukia and Ichigo show their respect for each other can be translated either way (as a strong friendship or possible romance).

Yes they have been through a lot, but you're basing and speculating things off of really iffy evidence. "Looks"? The only solid looks of love we've seen are from Orihime to Ichigo. Why would her love for her be hinted at so strongly if he would just call her a friend?

The "Thank You!" Ending does end with Rukia giving Ichigo a rather content look, but it proves nothing either way.

It IS different. I'm sorry, but Bleach is not a romance anime. It doesn't fall under all the little cliches and obvious paths. Sure, things could shift in a more obvious Rukia and Ichigo direction, but then that would conflict with the Orihime deal, would it not?

I just can't imagine a love triangle ordeal happening in Bleach.

I'm not close minded, but I just don't like to make assumptions off of things that can be interpreted in so many ways.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well said, Souhi.

BLEACH isn't like Chrono Crusade or InuYasha. In the latter two, there is already solid evidence of romance. BLEACH presents such evidence in the Orihime+Ichigo pairing, but nothing with Rukia. If we were to assume such things, we might as well say Byakuya loves Rukia because she looks like his wife, and he "looks" at Rukia "that" way. C'mon, even in real life, someone "looks at you that way", would you assume he/she likes you? With no solid evidence, other than "looks"?

EDIT:

Oh, and Breezy, dear. Don't double post. Use the EDIT button. It is there for a reason.
    Last edited by kyubichan; 03-13-2007 at 09:36 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Well to me, Ichigo and Rukia fit together really well and Orihime does not fit with him. It's the personality thing....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well to me, Ichigo and Rukia fit together really well and Orihime does not fit with him. It's the personality thing....
    I'll agree with you there. But I must admit that I'll be disappointed if any romantic venture is explored further more in BLEACH. It's an action anime, and I don't really like romance with my action (I don't like romance at all). If they put a bit of romance in it, well, I'll still check it out since I love BLEACH ^^

Member CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 06:26 AM
    Threads

I've watched BLEACH a very long time now, seen all the episodes that have been published (I haven't read manga but only one chapter). Bleach is shounen anime/manga, and does not contain so much "girly things" like emotions between characters. (Compare to FuruBa). And thus, it's not really for girls, but still a lot of girls watch it or read it, and as girls go, we tend to think there is SOME feelings between some characters. It's obvious, but if there is no proof to say anything certain, you start to use your imagination and HOPE there IS something going on between characters.

What was said before, I could claim that Ichigo and Renji are a couple, because they fight all the time. Or that Ganju and Ichigo are a couple because they fight all the time. Or that Tatsuki and that-lesbian-redhaired-girl-with-eyeglasses like each other because they fight all the time. C'mon, people, get serious! it's not a yuri anime nor a yaoi anime!

I think Ichigo and Rukia are very good friends and Ichigo looks up to her with huge respect. Inoue (maybe) has feelings towards Ichigo, but Ishida might as well have feelings towards her. Chad is an ogre with little to say, not very romantic. But if you ask me does Ichigo and Rukia like each other, I'd say yes, in some way, but not in romantic way.

It is, of course, a matter of opinion. End of story

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well said, Souhi.

BLEACH isn't like Chrono Crusade or InuYasha. In the latter two, there is already solid evidence of romance. BLEACH presents such evidence in the Orihime+Ichigo pairing, but nothing with Rukia. If we were to assume such things, we might as well say Byakuya loves Rukia because she looks like his wife, and he "looks" at Rukia "that" way. C'mon, even in real life, someone "looks at you that way", would you assume he/she likes you? With no solid evidence, other than "looks"?

EDIT:

Oh, and Breezy, dear. Don't double post. Use the EDIT button. It is there for a reason.

Thank you mother for telling me that

now that Byakuya and Rukia come on sarcasm will only take you so far Rukia even says herself that he is her brother because she was adapted into his family and just because you look like someone does that mean they love you? I bet you look like your mother and now you father wants to marry you

also in real life when someone looks at you in a certain way you know what they want or what they want to do

what i meant was does someone looks at you that way when they want to thank you
    Last edited by Breezy; 03-13-2007 at 06:19 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'll agree with you there. But I must admit that I'll be disappointed if any romantic venture is explored further more in BLEACH. It's an action anime, and I don't really like romance with my action (I don't like romance at all). If they put a bit of romance in it, well, I'll still check it out since I love BLEACH ^^
    EHHHH!? How can ye not like romance...dude, that is the very reason for a show to interest me! But I do agree that a sudden concrete romance in Bleach would be totally weird cause it just doesn't fit. XD Subtle hints are good enough for me.^^ Or if they didn't have any confessing until the very last five minutes of the entire series or something.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 03-13-2007 at 07:45 PM.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Subtle hints are good enough for me.

But, you assume there are hints, when there really is no evidence of "hints" between anyone other than Inoue toward Orihime. The "looks" you have mentioned are speculation, and it would not be surprising for Rukia to give Ichigo a, as Souhi said, "content look", or something of that sort, considering how close she is to him, and how much faith she has put in him.
    ^^ Or if they didn't have any confessing until the very last five minutes of the entire series or something.
    You aren't that far into the series, are you? <_<;

What bothers me is that every time a male and female have a very close relationship, the fans immediately assume them to have feelings for one another. It's great to read between the lines and all, but don't read in too far. Unless there is some concrete evidence, or foreshadowing, or anything serious, there isn't any support for anything...like the Naruto pairings and all that jive.

<_< Yes, I just said "jive".

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

*Inoue toward Ichigo

And "小美ドクロchan"... Sorry but yeah, there aren't any hints with Rukia and Ichigo. And there is slim to no romance in Bleach actually. >_>;

And gotta go watch 300 tonight. Peace. >=)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information