AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: For Bleach Watchers...

Senior Member Breezy is infamous around these parts Breezy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question For Bleach Watchers...

I want to know why do you think Rukia stayed on Earth?

I think she stayed on earth because she started to fall in love with Ichigo. also if she didn't love Ichigo she could've asked him to give her some of his energy so she could have had enough to go back to the soul society

But I think Ichigo is going to hook up with Orihime

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's because she was not able to go back to soul society without her reiatsu. Ichigo would have been unable to give her his reiatsu because he was never able to control reiatsu in the first place. The process of transfering the reiatsu is not just simply stabbing some, but to control that reiatsu to enter the person from the stab wound.

Also, there is absolutely no evidence to back up your theory. Also keep in mind that Bleach has not now, or ever, been a romance series. The only feelings of love ever shown in the series are Orihime towards Ichigo, and that has only been in the manga thus far, not the show. Also remember that after the Soul Society Arc, Rukia chose to stay in Soul Society when Ichigo and the rest left.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2008 03:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Also remember that after the Soul Society Arc, Rukia chose to stay in Soul Society when Ichigo and the rest left.
    First off, Rukia doesn't seem like the type to me who would stay somewhere to be close to her 'love'; more the type to leave and pine over who she lost, but keep her chin up to do her job. Work comes first, you know, on top of what was already said, above.

It's because she was not able to go back to soul society without her reiatsu.

Second, I agree very much with Xero in the fact that she was simply unable to go back to Soul Society and probably would have much rather return than slowly fall in love with someone from Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    But I think Ichigo is going to hook up with Orihime
    I don't really think that Orihime looks at Ichigo in a romantic sense at all and definitely not vice versa in any way. I mean, she's just an odd character in that way. Actually, she's an odd character in every way! If anything, she's smitten with Tatsuki who probably loves her back. If you look at their relationship and the things that were said between one another before Orihime went off to train and slip into Soul Society, the two are completely in love. Of course, I don't happen to read the manga and I'm only going off of what I've seen so far.

Image (c) A.Starr. Collaboration with J.N. 2006

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by QuinzeValentine View Post
    I don't really think that Orihime looks at Ichigo in a romantic sense at all and definitely not vice versa in any way. I mean, she's just an odd character in that way. Actually, she's an odd character in every way! If anything, she's smitten with Tatsuki who probably loves her back. If you look at their relationship and the things that were said between one another before Orihime went off to train and slip into Soul Society, the two are completely in love. Of course, I don't happen to read the manga and I'm only going off of what I've seen so far.
    She does. She stated it in the manga. And it should have been more than obvious before that. Of course, she said it to Ichigo while he was sleeping, so of course he does not know, but he does not feel that way toward toward Orihime.
    If there were any type of relationship to form involving Ichigo, I actually think it would be with Tatsuki. Of course, that is IF a relationship were to occur. Orihime's feelings toward Ichigo appear to be no more than a high school crush, and Ichigo's feelings toward Rukia are that of respect and gratefulness. She isn't a major character, but in the chapter before Ichigo and Co. left for Hueco Mundo, she was very emotional about the fact that Ichigo had basically blown her off and told her not to worry about him...she threw him against a wall and shouted at him while she was crying.
    Two manga pages are attached below. The first is one of the pages during which Orihime admits she loves Ichigo, the second, third, and fourth are part of the fore mentioned scene with Tatsuki.

Edit: Oh, the Orihime and Tatsuki thing? Can't to girl characters just be really close friends? Consider that Orihime has been depending greatly on Tatsuki since her brother died. That would make Tatsuki appear like a mother/sister in Orihime's eyes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	[M7]Bleach-ch237-18.jpg‎
Views:	224
Size:	267.5 KB
ID:	14054   Click image for larger version

Name:	[M7]Bleach-ch239-10.jpg‎
Views:	217
Size:	251.2 KB
ID:	14055   Click image for larger version

Name:	[M7]Bleach-ch239-11.jpg‎
Views:	214
Size:	347.3 KB
ID:	14056   Click image for larger version

Name:	[M7]Bleach-ch239-12.jpg‎
Views:	201
Size:	319.6 KB
ID:	14057  
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 01-08-2007 at 08:27 PM.

Senior Member pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2008 03:44 PM
    Threads

She does. She stated it in the manga. And it should have been more than obvious before that. Of course, she said it to Ichigo while he was sleeping, so of course he does not know, but he does not feel that way toward toward Orihime.
    Edit: Oh, the Orihime and Tatsuki thing? Can't to girl characters just be really close friends? Consider that Orihime has been depending greatly on Tatsuki since her brother died. That would make Tatsuki appear like a mother/sister in Orihime's eyes.
    Hm, well, if I had read the manga, which I said I don't and haven't, I may have picked up on something like that considering how blatantly stated it was. As it is, the anime has no record of Orihime telling Ichigo anything of that sort up to the point I've seen it.

As for the rest of that, I never said that Orihime and Tatsuki couldn't have a platonic relationship. I also haven't made it a point to say that every female/female anime friendship has to be some lesbian relationship of any sort. My reasons for saying they seem romantically inclined were outlined for you in my previous post.
    Last edited by pfftlecakes; 01-09-2007 at 03:57 AM.

Image (c) A.Starr. Collaboration with J.N. 2006

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

we can all tell that Orihime likes ichigo and rukia likes ichigo now the only problem is who does ichigo like?

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 05:30 PM
    Threads

Orohime likes Ichigo. That's obvious even in the anime based on the fact that she is constantly asking about him and completely loses her composure when he's around.

Rukia is not romanticaly interested in Ichigo. Caring about someone does not mean that your in love with them. He reminds her a lot of her former vice captain (I won't go into his story since some may not know it yet). She seems to see him more like a little brother than a potential love interest. Besides where would that leave Renji?

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 08:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    Orohime likes Ichigo. That's obvious even in the anime based on the fact that she is constantly asking about him and completely loses her composure when he's around.

Rukia is not romanticaly interested in Ichigo. Caring about someone does not mean that your in love with them. He reminds her a lot of her former vice captain (I won't go into his story since some may not know it yet). She seems to see him more like a little brother than a potential love interest. Besides where would that leave Renji?
    I agree with this post. Rukia sees Ichigo as brother but I believe she sees Renji as brother as well. Only one charecter shows clearly her love intrest and that's Orihime who likes Ichigo.

Sig made by Riina-chan

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I disagree rukia does like ichigo you can tell from the way that she always looks at him and the way she acts towards him

also rukia would see renji as a brother because they are like from the same family.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I disagree rukia does like ichigo you can tell from the way that she always looks at him and the way she acts towards him
    Of course she looks at him. She worries about him. Why? Not because she likes him, but because she blames herself for all the pain and troubles he has had to endure since he became a Shinigami. It is after the Soul Society Arc that Rukia first brings this forward, and Ichigo says that he is glad that he received the powers.
    And the way she acts towards him? Do you mean her constant bickering with him? That is almost like that of siblings. If it were anything more, there would be a blush on her face every once in a while, or a quick aversion of the eyes.

also rukia would see renji as a brother because they are like from the same family.
    There really is no proof whether she likes Renji or not. Perhaps the only thing that could even slighly be considered evidence is the look she gives him as he carries her down from the execution grounds in Soul Society as Ichigo faces off with Byakuya.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 01-23-2007 at 07:58 PM. Reason: quote coding mistake

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 04:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Pure opinion...

This is basically how it is...

Rukia's feelings for Ichigo are unconfirmed.
    Ichigo's feelings for Rukia are unconfirmed.
    Inoue likes Ichigo.
    Ichigo's feelings for Inoue are unconfirmed.

And that's all there is to it... You can try and debate this further, but you'll get nowhere. These are the facts, and that's that.

Because Rukia looks at Ichigo and you think they're "loving eyes" doesn't prove a thing.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife View Post
    Ichigo's feelings for Rukia are unconfirmed.
    Actually, though I cannot remember specifically when it was stated, Ichigo did say that he looks up to Rukia with great respect. I believe it was in that short period between the immediate ending of his fight with Byakuya and their depart from Soul Society. I remember this specifically because I also had a slight notion of possible feelings toward her, but this statement ceased that notion.

Senior Member DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 03:41 PM
    Threads

In my opinion, Ichigo and Rukia are just friends and the feelings they have for each other are out of sheer respect.

Like said in a post above somewhere, only love thing we are aware of is Orohime's crush on Ichigo. Maybe also Tatsuki liking Ichigo.... well maybe but falling more on a real close friend.

I'm as graceful as a gazelle galloping over glistening green grass with it's head on fire.

Anything you want to say to me? PM me.

Member Anagoth9 will become famous soon enough Anagoth9's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2007 04:12 PM
    Threads

Rukia stayed on Earth because:
    1. She just gave her powers to a human. She is responsible for whatever may happen as a result of that transaction. She needs to make sure Ichigo doesn't do something crazy with them.
    2. She may not have been able to get back. It's possible she lost the ability when she lost her powers.
    3. What she did was illegal by Soul Society laws. Serious offense. Going back without her powers would be instantly noticed . Kinda like how you wouldn't walk into the CIA and yell, "Hey, I fund terrorists!"
    4. She still had her duties to perform. She's in charge of protecting the town from hollows. It's not like she can just up and leave. Hope the hollows take the day off.

As for relationships? Inoue obviously likes Ichigo. Perhaps because they were both tormented as children for their red hair and sees him as a kindred suffering soul. Ichigo obviously doesn't notice. Inoue and Tatsuki are "just friends", though (in the anime anyway) Tatsuki may hold deeper feelings for her. BIG maybe. Surmised over the interactions between Inoue, Tatsuki, and the obviously lesbian pink haired girl in their class. Tatsuki seems fairly protective of Inoue, but like I said, big maybe. Tatsuki considers Ichigo more of a close childhood friend/sparring buddy than a love interest, and vice-versa. Ichigo cares for Rukia. Whether it is as a friend, mentor, or love has yet to be stated or made clear. At the least she sees him as a very good friend. There seems to have been some attraction at some point, due to Ichigo's resemblance to her Vice-Captain, though whether this was dispelled once it was pointed out or not (or if it was even really there to begin with) has yet to be made clear. Renji likes Rukia.

Hence his ambition to succeed through the ranks as well as his desire to best Byakuya in battle. This is all to prove that he is worthy of Rukia since she was adopted in by the Kuchiki family. He also is jealous of Rukia's attention to Ichigo.
    Rukia seems to just consider Renji a friend. And Kon loves any female character who will hug him close *wink-wink* *nudge-nudge* The likelyhood of any of the characters "confessing their undying love" is slim to none, since most of them are proud and/or stoic.

Finally, Xero III, those were some really heavy spoilers. You may want to lable them as such for those who don't read the manga or just watch the official dubbing. Not that it bothers me (I keep up with the manga but would probably read spoilers anyway) but some people may not want to know yet. Just a heads up.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Anagoth9 View Post
    Finally, Xero III, those were some really heavy spoilers. You may want to lable them as such for those who don't read the manga or just watch the official dubbing. Not that it bothers me (I keep up with the manga but would probably read spoilers anyway) but some people may not want to know yet. Just a heads up.
    You mean the pages I posted? They don't play any major role in the plot what-so-ever. The only thing that one gets out of those pages is that Inoue does in fact love Ichigo. That isn't much of a spoiler, as it has been terribly obvious since the beginning and anyone with half a brain cell could tell.
    If you mean what I said about the end of the Soul Society Arc, the vast majority of the people in this forum who like Bleach have seen at least up to the end of the Soul Society Arc.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i think rukia doesn't fell sad for what she made ichigo become because ichigo doesn't feel sad about what he now is

also if rukia sees rinji as a big brother [and she said this out of her own mouth] then why would she like him as a boyfriend.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i think rukia doesn't fell sad for what she made ichigo become because ichigo doesn't feel sad about what he now is
    Rukia said herself that she blamed herself for all of the trouble Ichigo goes through because she gave him his Shinigami powers. Ichigo was actually happy he got them, but she did not know that until he tells her at the end of the Soul Society Arc.

also if rukia sees rinji as a big brother [and she said this out of her own mouth] then why would she like him as a boyfriend.[/quote]

Do you believe everything you're told? Sometimes people just say things to cover up their feelings. The real question is: Was Rukia covering up her feelings when she said this or was she telling the truth? I think she was telling the truth, but there will always be conspiracy theorists.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok but if rukia liked renji why would she use the big brother part thats [ kind of creepy] and why wouldn't she say she just respects him for the great fighter he is or something

sometimes you just have to read between the lines

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

sometimes you just have to read between the lines
    It's a shounen series; there aren't many lines to read between. This isn't exactly Evangelion. Shounen series tend not to use figurative patterns such that one needs to "read between the lines". Usually what one finds in a shounen series if use of foreshadowing, something which Bleach has not made a huge amount of thus far. Also, symbolism in a few cases, such as the consistant appearance of the number 15 in regards to Ichigo.
    Keep in mind, this is not a romance anime, and thus the focus of the author will not be put on romance. The author is much more likely to deepen the storyline and character politics than he would be to spend time making the romance deep.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i know that Bleach is not a romance series but on the show some of the characters like the other ones and you can see that as you watch the series

right......

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The problem is that you are reading into things which aren't there. Characters will become close friends and worry about one another. That does not mean there are any feelings beyond that of friendship. Just because Tatsuki cares a lot for Orihime, that does not mean she likes her in a serious manner. Just because Ichigo has great respect for Rukia, that does not mean he likes her. Just because Rukia worries over the life of Ichigo, that does not mean she likes him. Close friends worry and care for one another on a very close level.
    Bleach just isn't the kind of anime where the author is going to pair everyone off in the end. It's a shounen series, like One Piece, Naruto, or Prince of Tennis. There will always be one or two obvious character interests (Sanji toward Nami, Sakura toward Sasuke and Naruto toward Sakura, and that annoying girl toward Ryoma), but they simply do not take those small romantic notions and expand upon them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok i never said ichigo liked rukia it is the other way around and also i know that rukia cares about ichigo life and the other way around but if you just watch Bleach a little closer you can see little hints that rukia might want to become more than friends and that thing about Orihime and Tatsuki i know that. but what about that pink haired girl who is always tring to be alone with Orihime

maybe it is just me but can we like use a bit of our imagination just a little that is all i ask

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

i think that it's because rukia likes ichigo and because he reminds her of Kaien Shiba. Kaien was like her world, her life and she had to kill him because of a hollow. it's a really sad, painfull story.
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 05:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsugaya389 View Post
    Kaien was like her world, her life
    Wow, your really going out on a limb here. I will admit that she had a lot of respect for Kaien but your saying it as if they liked each other. Remember, Kaien had a wife.

And using your imagination is good. Just don't speak of the things you imagine as if they are reality. And if your seeing hints that Rukia likes Ichigo like that, maybe your doing a little more than reading between the lines. Your writing a whole new story there.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think Rukia likes Ichigo

Ok for one second if you would pair people up with each other from the show who would they be

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information