AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: For SailorMoon Watchers...

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 08:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    but the fighting in saliormoon is like more for the people who faint at the sight of blood
    Sailor Moon was originally aimed at young girls. Thats why the fighting is bloodless. Not to mention blood in the fights of Sailor Moon would be terribly out of place.

also there are some love and friendship aspects in DBZ
    Goku loved earth and every thing on it and DBZ was all about building friendships
    And also there are physical fights in Sailor Moon. But I could play your game and say that DBZ didnt have enough about love and friendship, now couldnt I?

now what anime/manga do you know that doesn't have the physical fighting in it
    You said in anime and manga there ONLY thing there is is physical fighting. Thats not true.
    Last edited by Quik; 03-13-2007 at 03:46 PM.

Senior Member Breezy is infamous around these parts Breezy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 09:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    Sailor Moon was originally aimed at young girls. Thats why the fighting is bloodless. Not to mention blood in the fights of Sailor Moon would be terribly out of place.

And also there are physical fights in Sailor Moon. But I could play your game and say that DBZ didnt have enough about love and friendship, now couldnt I?

You said in anime and manga there ONLY thing there is is physical fighting. Thats not true.
    but when you are in a fight and you keep getting hit it is natural to bleed thats all i am saying

but DBZ did have enough love and friendship for what it was

Ok and I still believe that tell me on show that has fighting in it but it is not physical

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

but when you are in a fight and you keep getting hit it is natural to bleed thats all i am saying
    I hope you arnt saying the fights in Sailor Moon are unnatural because they never bled. The physical fights in Sailor Moon were never as high scale as the physical fights in DBZ. The girls would have rarely hardly bled with the hits they took.

Ok and I still believe that tell me on show that has fighting in it but it is not physical
    Read or Die- The girls fight with power over paper.

Last edited by Quik; 03-13-2007 at 06:12 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hope you arnt saying the fights in Sailor Moon are unnatural because they never bled. The physical fights in Sailor Moon were never as high scale as the physical fights in DBZ. The girls would have rarely hardly bled with the hits they took.

Read or Die- The girls fight with power over paper.

ok but one hit could've done it though
    also in this read or die show does the energy that is released hit any one

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok but one hit could've done it though
    One hit wouldnt have made them bleed unless it broke the skin. And the high majority of the time it wouldnt.
    also in this read or die show does the energy that is released hit any one
    Energy release? There is no energy release. This is ROD, not DBZ. There is paper, and lots of it. It shouldnt matter anyway. You asked me to name just one show where the fighting is not physical as if that would be a hard task or as if shows like that didnt exist. Well, they do, many of them.
    Last edited by Quik; 03-13-2007 at 06:37 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One hit wouldnt have made them bleed unless it broke the skin. And the high majority of the time it wouldnt.
    Energy release? There is no energy release. This is ROD, not DBZ. There is paper, and lots of it. It shouldnt matter anyway. You asked me to name just one show where the fighting is not physical as if that would be a hard task or as if shows like that didnt exist. Well, they do, many of them.

Ok i will back off on this issue you provide your part of the facts so you win this one

but when they would hit the ground in slide for about 100yards wouldn't you think there would be blood on this note alone

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

but when they would hit the ground in slide for about 100yards wouldn't you think there would be blood on this note alone
    The girls arnt naked. Their leotards would protect their bodies from a slide on the ground.

Junior Member Kaitou Jeanne Kaitou Jeanne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2007 08:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    Which is retarded. See, this is why I like Bleach so much; it takes one or two episodes for them to finish a fight. That's ALL. Same with Sailormoon; she defeats Beryl in ONE episode! ONE. None of this- standing- around- and- looking- threatening- for- 25- minutes- crap

And I think my sarcasm worked pretty well. I bet people laughed. I mean HOW long did it take for Goku to make that stupid spirit bomb or whatever? That's what I was talking about.
    You are quite wrong about Sailormoon. In fact, during the third season for example (Sailormoon S), it takes 3 or so episodes for Sailormoon to defeat Pharoh 90. In Sailormoon SuperS, it takes more than 2 episodes to defeat Nehelenia, and the battle carries on into the beginning of the next season, which would be Stars. The last and final battle with Galaxia takes several episodes as well. You should read up on your Sailormoon information before you make a comment like that. = )
    神風怪盗ジャンヌ

Senior Member Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2007 11:25 AM
    Threads

Quik, you're lucky you are arguing about Bishoujo Senshi and not my Kame o Tenshi cause in order to bring about a greater sense of realism I add blood and many styles of fighting with a few other surprises. Though I do have to say, not once but twice are there bloody scenes in he first season, both involving the same guy.

Once I get the logistics to the enemy army worked out I'll post a rather shocking moment from Kame o Tenshi. Note: it is copyrighted to me, steal it and I will prosecute.
    x[ The ranges I've had to put in to give options make things tricky as I get into greater numbers.

Senior Member Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok i will back off on this issue you provide your part of the facts so you win this one

The girls arnt naked. Their leotards would protect their bodies from a slide on the ground.
    How many times do Goku, Vegita, and the others get thrown through buildings or mountains without bleeding?
    Noting a lack of blood is a moot point when you take those DBZ instances into account.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Jeanne View Post
    You are quite wrong about Sailormoon. In fact, during the third season for example (Sailormoon S), it takes 3 or so episodes for Sailormoon to defeat Pharoh 90. In Sailormoon SuperS, it takes more than 2 episodes to defeat Nehelenia, and the battle carries on into the beginning of the next season, which would be Stars. The last and final battle with Galaxia takes several episodes as well. You should read up on your Sailormoon information before you make a comment like that. = )
    Oh it was just an example! My point is, when they fight an enemy in Sailormoon, they don't drag it out and drag it out and drag it out like DBZ does.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay, as promised, the excerpt:

The Angels of the Silver Crystal, led by Apollo, with the help of the United Global Defense Force are fighting off a Master Regiment of over 4000 enemy soldiers invading from the occupied Chinese mainland. Everyone is exhausted from the battle and the Angels have taken the brunt of the attacks, and drained as they are they press on. Two Great Shadows and a Master Youma break through and attack Eternal Sailor Moon. Several Youma and low ranking soldiers join the joint strike against her. The other forces can do little to help her as they themselves are inundated with opponents of their own. The power fed to the Youmas from the Black Crystal quickly overtakes her defenses as the radiation from it poisons her body.

Her Eternal Moon Compact begins to crack, with each crack a wall of energy following the contour of the crack shoots out vaporizing any foe caught in it’s destructive path. With each successive crack her body is wracked with pain as pink and silver energy explodes out from her chest in a shower of golden sparks. As energy begins to stream forth she doubles over right before her compact explodes. The shockwave of energy lifts her in the air and throws her backwards as the energy surges through the enemy troops and remaining structures taking out both.

White feathers and golden sparks trail behind her as pink energy ribbons flutter around her as her Eternal Fuku comes apart. She hits the ground mostly naked and bounces 150 feet, tumbling with each bounce, her limbs flailing like limp noodles. She slides to a stop with only a few energy ribbons around her, shattering before her clothes appear, torn and shredded, upon her body. The Angels who saw it pause in shock allowing their opponents, ironically protected from the surge by their own energy fields, to gain the upper hand. Tuxedo Kamen turns to run to his beloved, only to find blood erupt from his shoulder as it is pierced with an energy beam from a Dark Soldier who was out of range of the energy shockwave. Others descend upon the Angels.

Horrified onlookers that couldn’t be evacuated in time look at the broken and beaten Usagi, as the sparkle in her eyes fade with the last few sparks from her compact, as its shine too, fades while the pool of blood around her grows.

One mutters in shock, “My god…she’s only a kid…” He tries to go out but other onlookers hold him back saying it’s too dangerous. He screams, “I’ve got kids older then her, we can’t leave her out there.”

Enemies close in on the dying Usagi. As other onlookers look at Usagi and realize she is just a kid. They rush out, grabbing the weapons of the fallen UGDF soldiers they make their way to Usagi’s body and begin to pull her to safety as the Angels fall back.

(c) 2000-2007 Alexander Mack
    Last edited by Archangel Apollo; 03-14-2007 at 06:39 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Apollo View Post
    How many times do Goku, Vegita, and the others get thrown through buildings or mountains without bleeding?
    Noting a lack of blood is a moot point when you take those DBZ instances into account.
    I am so glad you've joined us again but any way goku vegita and the other DBZ fighters are a different breed of humans who can withstand many powerful blows before they bleed.

Ok the girsl don't have on body suits their leotards only protect their upper body and and some part of their lower body which leaves their arms and long legs exposed

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am so glad you've joined us again but any way goku vegita and the other DBZ fighters are a different breed of humans who can withstand many powerful blows before they bleed.
    Glad to be back, you and Quik seemed to be having a good exchange so I decided to sit back and see how it played out and interject only when I had something really relevant to post. Anyhow, granted they are Saiyans, but the Sailor Senshi aren't human either. After they transform they are the beings that they were when they lived in the Moon.
    Last edited by Archangel Apollo; 03-14-2007 at 07:11 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Glad to be back, you and Quik seemed to be having a good exchange so I decided to sit back and see how it played out and interject only when I had something really relevant to post. Anyhow, granted they are Saiyans, but the Sailor Senshi aren't human either. After they transform they are the beings that they were when they lived in the Moon.

ok but the DBZ fighters would bleed in most of the episodes but in sailor moon it was just like they didn't have blood maybe their blood was replaced with space dust

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok but the DBZ fighters would bleed in most of the episodes but in sailor moon it was just like they didn't have blood maybe their blood was replaced with space dust
    XD Dunno, but if you read my post from the Sailormoon I'd like to have made.. I'm not afraid of blood.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD Dunno, but if you read my post from the Sailormoon I'd like to have made.. I'm not afraid of blood.
    I like how you are not afraid of blood but maybe sailormoon's creator was?????

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually Naoko wasn't. The manga she created is a rather violent one. Characters getting killed and all. I keep with the same adult themes. It was only in the anime that the demograph was lowered.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Ah HA...no freakin way. It is a really violent manga actually. Naoko frequently draws her characters melting away so they actually look like skeletons and when the senshi get killed (and they do a couple of times) she draws them lying in POOLS of blood. She does not use dark ink for drawing the blood...but it's there...and you can tell it's there.

Someone should post scans of the manga....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually Naoko wasn't. The manga she created is a rather violent one. Characters getting killed and all. I keep with the same adult themes. It was only in the anime that the demograph was lowered.

it could be violent but what does that have to do with blood

not for you Archangel)
    and the only time you are saying when they showed blood was when someone was dying how exciting

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Actually Miss Sarcasm, they show it all the time in the manga. A LOT of it. And they show it in the anime a little bit. Like when Usagi smacks Mamoru on the back, she sees blood on her hand from his previous injury. They didn't even remove that scene in the edited version.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    Actually Miss Sarcasm, they show it all the time in the manga. A LOT of it. And they show it in the anime a little bit. Like when Usagi smacks Mamoru on the back, she sees blood on her hand from his previous injury. They didn't even remove that scene in the edited version.

Oh pat me on the back is that the best thing you can come up with a little blood on the hand because she opened up someones wound yes this is what i am talking about the more blood the better

Senior Member Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2007 04:03 PM
    Threads

Oh pat me on the back is that the best thing you can come up with a little blood on the hand because she opened up someones wound yes this is what i am talking about the more blood the better
    Not necessarily, all you need is a good storyline.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Usagi View Post
    Not necessarily, all you need is a good storyline.

what do you mean? when i said the more blood the better i was being sarcastic thats all. because how much blood can be on someones hand after patting someone on the back

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Anime likes to exaggerate.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information