AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: For SailorMoon Watchers...

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bibi of the Blue Sea View Post
    I happen to like Sailor Moon. It is really a great manga. As for the Eng-dubbed anime, it was cute and ok while it lasted. The Jap-dubbed anime is ok as well. I think Sailor Moon will always be on my list of favorite magical girl series.
    I agree with her ,I also happened to like sailor moon, It was one of the shows I remember to see as a kid.

Senior Member BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 11:05 AM
    Threads

Dragon Ball Z is boring, and I hate it when they drag it, into
    like more than one episode, I could only stand like 3 or 4,
    but when it go beyond that, it's just annoying.
    Last edited by BSSM619; 03-02-2007 at 04:39 PM.

Senior Member Breezy is infamous around these parts Breezy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 09:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    Whats so creative abount DBZ's fighting scenes, where they would loop that 3 second melee part for 5+ minutes...

All the learnt powers and abilities in the 276 episodes of DBZ were spirit bomb (Goku), kaioken (Goku), instant transmission (still Goku, later Cell and Buu), transformations (Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, Kid Trunks), fusion dance (Goku, Kid Trunks, Goten, Piccolo)

How does changing it's name change the fact that different ki attacks, that are basically the same (beams or balls), are created by using different amounts of ki.
    And most of the sailor senshi use other weapons, or not weapons at all, than wandsto shoot their power out of it.

What was so creative was they actually moved around They didn't stay in one stop talking to each other while shooting their power beams at each other

Well this is a lie because you are saying that goku only learned were five to use his powers ( I think not )
    I think you should do a little bit of more research before you say such a thing

As you just stated if they use DIFFERENT amounts of ki then would that make the (beams or balls) DIFFERENT because wouldn't it have a DIFFERENT affect on the person who is at the other end of the (beams or balls)

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 08:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    When they blast their beams they are called different names right? so how is that the same as what they were doing before.
    Because they all look the same: a huge energy beam with possibility a different color. Way to mix it up. Different attack names dont compensate for the plain repetitiveness.

and don't sailor just use that wand of hers to shoot power out of it
    Yes, thats one way she fights. But unlike DBZ, when Sailor Moon gets new attacks, the attack actually changes, not just the attack's name. See for yourself.

Moon Healing Escalation

Moon Princess Halation

Moon Spiral Heart Attack

Rainbow Moon Heartache

Moon Gorgeous Meditation

Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss

Clearly, with every new attack comes a new attack sequence (with the exception of Rainbow Moon Heartache, which was altered in appearance) with new music.

What was so creative was they actually moved around They didn't stay in one stop talking to each other while shooting their power beams at each other

Moving around is creative at all. And again, Ill tell you that you should watch more of Sailor Moon. If youd watch the show youd see that most of the fights are not as you deem them to be. Youve hardly seen any of Sailor Moon, but still pass these judgments like youve been doing all thread. Its look very foolish.
    Last edited by Quik; 03-02-2007 at 12:20 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    Because they all look the same: a huge energy beam with possibility a different color. Way to mix it up. Different attack names dont compensate for the plain repetitiveness.

Yes, thats one way she fights. But unlike DBZ, when Sailor Moon gets new attacks, the attack actually changes, not just the attack's name. See for yourself.

Moon Healing Escalation

Moon Princess Halation

Moon Spiral Heart Attack

Rainbow Moon Heartache

Moon Gorgeous Meditation

Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss

Clearly, with every new attack comes a new attack sequence (with the exception of Rainbow Moon Heartache, which was altered in appearance) with new music.

Moving around is creative at all. And again, Ill tell you that you should watch more of Sailor Moon. If youd watch the show youd see that most of the fights are not as you deem them to be. Youve hardly seen any of Sailor Moon, but still pass these judgments like youve been doing all thread. Its look very foolish.

if you call an attack a different name and the "color" is different and it is done at a different type of power level then how is that the same also in the DBZ series that is how they released their powers so if you don't like the beams or the balls then take it up with the the "Boss"

on this note i have watch what you believed to be fighting and it was not fighting means to have physical contact and i have seen enough to pass judgments i don't have to watch the whole series to now fighting when i see it but thats just me

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if you call an attack a different name and the "color" is different and it is done at a different type of power level then how is that the same also in the DBZ series that is how they released their powers
    I feel like my last post went right over your head. The DBZ attacks are all the same with a chance of different color, while the attacks in Sailor Moon are different with each one. They are different in appearance, music, and the actual attack itself in different. The variety of attacks and the sequences in Sailor Moon are all unique, while in DBZ they are not. They clearly arnt just different attack names and different colors.

on this note i have watch what you believed to be fighting and it was not fighting means to have physical contact and i have seen enough to pass judgments i don't have to watch the whole series to now fighting when i see it but thats just me
    Fighting does not always have to be physical. The senshi fight in every episode and movie, and the majority of the time they use their powers. There was fighting in the videos I posted earlier, and in the ninth video Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto fight "physically" (and kick butt I might add). You say you watched the video, but I dont believe you since you would of noticed.
    Last edited by Quik; 03-07-2007 at 11:09 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I feel like my last post went right over your head. The DBZ attacks are all the same with a chance of different color, while the attacks in Sailor Moon are different with each one. They are different in appearance, music, and the actual attack itself in different. The variety of attacks and the sequences in Sailor Moon are all unique, while in DBZ they are not. They clearly arnt just different attack names and different colors.

Fighting does not always have to be physical. The senshi fight in every episode and movie, and the majority of the time they use their powers. There was fighting in the videos I posted earlier, and in the ninth video Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto fight "physically" (and kick butt I might add). You say you watched the video, but I dont believe you since you would of noticed.
    But that is how the show was created what would you have liked too see the DBZ fighters do? because i can only think of nothing.

does one fighting scene when they really are physically fighting make up for the other "fighting" scenes that weren't also in the anime/manga world the only thing there is is physical fighting

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

But that is how the show was created what would you have liked too see the DBZ fighters do? because i can only think of nothing.

does one fighting scene when they really are physically fighting make up for the other "fighting" scenes that weren't also in the anime/manga world the only thing there is is physical fighting
    I for one, would like to see the fighters land a single attack in less than five episodes...but that never happens now, does it?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    I for one, would like to see the fighters land a single attack in less than five episodes...but that never happens now, does it?

now sarcasm only works in certain settings
    however in DBZ it didn't take them five eposides to land a single attack they did that in the first eposide it took them five eposides to get to the real fighting

Junior Member Fearow is on a distinguished road Fearow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2007 10:37 AM
    Threads

I agree with maru Daashi
    If you don't like flying type pokemon, or at least a dragonair, you don't know what your missing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, Sailorsmoon is getting old. They've been making some pretty bad episodes for awhile now
    If you don't like flying type pokemon, or at least a dragonair, you don't know what your missing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

AGreed totatly

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anyone here like pokemon
    i do! I love Fearow and ho oh!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm going to start a new thread about it I guess then

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fearow View Post
    AGreed totatly

um what are you talking about

maybe you should quote things so other readers can now what you are talkimg about

Senior Member Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2007 11:25 AM
    Threads

um what are you talking about

maybe you should quote things so other readers can now what you are talkimg about
    For the first time in this thread you and I are in complete agreement.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

it took them five eposides to get to the real fighting
    Which is retarded. See, this is why I like Bleach so much; it takes one or two episodes for them to finish a fight. That's ALL. Same with Sailormoon; she defeats Beryl in ONE episode! ONE. None of this- standing- around- and- looking- threatening- for- 25- minutes- crap

And I think my sarcasm worked pretty well. I bet people laughed. I mean HOW long did it take for Goku to make that stupid spirit bomb or whatever? That's what I was talking about.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Which is retarded. See, this is why I like Bleach so much; it takes one or two episodes for them to finish a fight. That's ALL. Same with Sailormoon; she defeats Beryl in ONE episode! ONE. None of this- standing- around- and- looking- threatening- for- 25- minutes- crap

And I think my sarcasm worked pretty well. I bet people laughed. I mean HOW long did it take for Goku to make that stupid spirit bomb or whatever? That's what I was talking about.
    um what bleach episode are you talking about because the ones on T.V. they just got inside of the soul society which took them like four episodes to do

also it took him along time to make the spirit bomb because he needed everyone energy to make it

Senior Member BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(You could agree to disagree)
    Sailor Moon Says

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

um what bleach episode are you talking about because the ones on T.V. they just got inside of the soul society which took them like four episodes to do

also it took him along time to make the spirit bomb because he needed everyone energy to make it
    *sigh* I am not talking about the soul society, I'm talking about when they actually fight one person at a time. It takes an ep, TWO at the most.
    I know WHY it took him that. long to make the thing but I'm saying, it shouldn't HAVE to. It should be planned differently. Because some people (like myself) are going to say "This is so stupid. It's taking WAY too long to launch that attack! Crappy anime....."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exactly. Sailor Moon and DBZ are different shows with completely different agendas. Pretty, colorful attack sequences wouldnt fit into the DBZ universe at all, just as rough n tumble head slamming blood spitting physical fighting wouldnt fit into the Sailor Moon universe. How would you like it if DBZ turned and suddenly revolved around the beauty of love and friendship? You wouldnt like that at all, would you? Because DBZ isnt about that, just like how Sailor Moon isnt about hardcore violence. Some of the aspects of Sailor Moon cant be applied to DBZ, just as some aspects of DBZ cant be applied to Sailor Moon. The fighting of DBZ and the attacks of Sailor Moon are two examples of that.

does one fighting scene when they really are physically fighting make up for the other "fighting" scenes that weren't
    There are more times when battles are physically faught in Sailor Moon, but more importantly, one physical fighting scene doesnt NEED to make up for scenes without physical fights. Sailor Moon isnt about the same things that DBZ is about.

also in the anime/manga world the only thing there is is physical fighting
    Thats not true at all.
    Last edited by Quik; 03-11-2007 at 11:26 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

How would you like it if DBZ turned and suddenly revolved around the beauty of love and friendship? You wouldnt like that at all, would you?
    OMG I LOLED just thinking about it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Someone should make
    a thread about who's there
    favorite voice actor is?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OMG I LOLED just thinking about it.
    It is pretty funny, lol.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exactly. Sailor Moon and DBZ are different shows with completely different agendas. Pretty, colorful attack sequences wouldnt fit into the DBZ universe at all, just as rough n tumble head slamming blood spitting physical fighting wouldnt fit into the Sailor Moon universe. How would you like it if DBZ turned and suddenly revolved around the beauty of love and friendship? You wouldnt like that at all, would you? Because DBZ isnt about that, just like how Sailor Moon isnt about hardcore violence. Some of the aspects of Sailor Moon cant be applied to DBZ, just as some aspects of DBZ cant be applied to Sailor Moon. The fighting of DBZ and the attacks of Sailor Moon are two examples of that.

There are more times when battles are physically faught in Sailor Moon, but more importantly, one physical fighting scene doesnt NEED to make up for scenes without physical fights. Sailor Moon isnt about the same things that DBZ is about.

Thats not true at all.

I know that they are two different shows with two different themes but the fighting in saliormoon is like more for the people who faint at the sight of blood
    also there are some love and friendship aspects in DBZ
    Goku loved earth and every thing on it and DBZ was all about building friendships

now what anime/manga do you know that doesn't have the physical fighting in it

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information