AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do you think of the "Lost" game?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Too lazy to try it...

0 0%
  • Wicked cool! I'm totally gonna keep playing!

1 33.33%
  • It was kinda lame...

2 66.67%
  • It was alright, but I probably won't keep playing

0 0%
Closed Thread

Thread: This Game...

Member Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default This Game...

...so, give this game a chance...at first it seems boring, but if you play it for a bit, it starts to suck you in.

It's not a game in the flash/console/pc sense, but a game in the fact there's a challenge, prizes, scoreboards, and an overall goal

the concept is amazing...a global network of connections is eventually formed and each player gets to see how they contributed....

I'm inviting anyone who looks at this thread to try it out; even for just a bit.

removed by Bean

I thought it was a beautiful idea and wanted to share it with all you folks here at AnimeForum.com

happy Losting
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 01-06-2007 at 05:22 AM.

Rocking the Internetz with Paint.
    one signature at a time, I'll conquer.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So... you're telling me they reward you for spamming people and forums with invites? And the point of this game is just to spam people and get them to sign up?

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Member Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie is infamous around these parts Anie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmm well, the concept is a little diffrent than that, and there are rules...no harassing or spamming people and no posting in forums that have nothing to do with Lost...
    and the Misc forum has something to do with everything...so I figured I'd open one thread and then just never mention in on animeforums again.

I really do think it's nifty...it's this awesome web of people and...yeah, well hard to explain.

Junior Member Bill Nye the Science Guy has a spectacular aura about Bill Nye the Science Guy has a spectacular aura about Bill Nye the Science Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2007 02:15 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1012861476a2b

"no posting in forums that have nothing to do with Lost"
    So this Forum has something to do with lost

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well, this is the misc section of the forum. so, it technically fits in. the rules are more clear on the lost site itself.

I dunno, I liked it and thought others might too, so I shared.

And as to the whole, being rewarded for spamming, I don't really see that...I mean, 10 people out of 7 million will win prizes...and the over all winner wins 500 english pounds...it's not like it's a huge sum.

for me, at least, the point isn't to reach that reward, but to connect with more people so I can meet more new people and learn more about others.

I've already had the privledge to talk with people from all around everywhere, which i really enjoy. I dislike pen pal sites but like the idea of talking with someone new and learning about them ( like a pen pal ) and to me, that's what the lost game offers

The opportunity to meet new people and cultures.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Eh, it's intertesting but not enough to get me into it.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

It really doesnt apply to a misc forum on a anime based site.

Closed Thread

Thread Information