AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts & Kingdom Hearts 2

Junior Member TheHunted is on a distinguished road TheHunted's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 06:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kingdom Hearts & Kingdom Hearts 2

Kingdom Hearts and KH2 are both great games in my opinion. I want to know who are peoples favorite characters, favorite worlds, favorite keyblades, favorite limits, favorite trinities. I also want to know who plays KH and KH2. And how incredible is the voice change between the two games? If anyone has any questions on either of the Kingdom hearts games, Maybe tips, hints, stradegies, I have beaten both of them, and can give you all of this. Let me know!

~~~Jordan.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Can you give me the game?

Seriously though, it's all about Shadow Sora. The animations for him and his fighting style illicit feelings of joy from somewhere in my upper-to-mid torso. I just like it so much. Any tips on, you know, improving the chance of that happening?
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

wow where should i start lol , well lets see i just beat the second one and i have to say it was done alot better then the first, the first one was good too, lets see

For KH:

Fav Char: Rikku
    Fav World: Nightmare before Christmas
    Fav Keyblade: Ultima Weapon or Oblivion
    Fav Heartless: Invisibles
    Fav Boss: Rikku
    Fav Limit: Trinity limit
    Fav Summon: didnt use any

Comments: an overall good game, i beat everyone (including sephiroth) except Phantom, that guy was hard to beat

For KH2

Fav Char: Auron or Cloud
    Fav World: Hollow Bastion
    Fav Keyblade: Guardian Soul (Auron's Weapon)
    Fav Heartless: Black Knight
    Fav Nobody: Dragoon or Samurai
    Fav Boss: Fight against Saix
    Fav Orgainization 13 member: Xaldin
    Fav Limit: Auron's Limit is pretty good

Comments: i loved this game, i need to beat sephiroth thought and get ultima weapon
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Senior Member Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 07:14 AM
    Threads

First kingdom hearts wasnt' that great IMO but I loved the second one so much. SOme of the combo attacks were so wicked.

"And when he goes to heaven,
    To Saint Peter he will tell,
    'One more soldier reporting sir,
    I've served my time in hell' "

Member Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 06:21 PM
    Threads

I loved both games. I never beat the first one but when I got the second game I beat it in less than a week XD! And I also got the game book (the limited adition one) and I only used it 2 times!

My fave Quote in KH II: Donald: HEY! WHO OPEND THE DOOR?!

Behold the awsome sig made by DeMoN EyE
    *~My Family~*
    Sister~ kasumi the flower ninja

Still looking for family members

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Both are mediocre in my opinion. Granted, both are very fun. But they're just not...well, involving. The whole game can be completed with the x button, and maybe the triangle button a couple times. I had more fun with the gummi ship, honestly. MP2k will agree that the gummie ship is what makes the game playable.

Furthermore, I hate most of the fanbase. The ones who write sora and riku fanfics, mostly. And I'll quote duelinganalogs webcomic:

"Kingdom Hearts 2 is like trying to have an intellectual chess game with a ditsy, well endowed cheerleader. Even though it's nice to look at...there's just no challenge."
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 07:14 AM
    Threads

The most fun part for me is adding commentary to it all, like any time Donald talks, I just respond with "What?" And during the Mulan sequence I just imagine the emperor slapping her after naming each singular thing she did wrong. Must admit, had some great laughs with that last one.

"And when he goes to heaven,
    To Saint Peter he will tell,
    'One more soldier reporting sir,
    I've served my time in hell' "

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Gummi Ship designing is very fun. I spent more time on that than anything else in these games.

Designing in general adds a lot to a game. Gives a bit of personalization and exercises that creative side I usually don't use.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

I can't get around gummi ship building in the 2nd one. It's so complicated.
    Saix or Axel are the coolest chars. The new voice actor for Squall is good (Considering I didn't even notice the difference until I was told about it). I don't think Richard Epcar suits the voice of "Xehanort's heartless" (Where did Billy Zane go?) Also has anyone noticed that Aeris sounds like a robot? I mean seriously. The voice actor was good in Advent Children because Aeris was fairly serious in that but she is supposed to be a bit cheerier in KH. BTW Tifa was so cool.
    Fav keyblade: Fenrir
    Fav World: Twilight Town
    Fav Attack: Finishing Leap
    Fav Boss fight: Twilight Thorn
    Fav reaction command: Warp Snipe (It's so damn cool looking I had to mention it)

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I enjoyed the games, although the gameplay was far too easy. And Sephiroth, the supposedly "hardest" boss in the game, was too easy to beat. The game was flashy, but lacked... mmmph.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

So...since my question was ignored, I assume because it was dumb, I'll ask another one.

Who here's getting the KH2 Final Mix coming out in the states in about three weeks? I know I am, because I never got KH2 myself in the first place! XD
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Favorite Character: Goofy, Donald, Micky, and the rest of the characters in the game that I loved as a child

The game is fun for a while, but over-rated.Beat it one time, thats it. Shows over. Games like Kingdom Hearts take little skill to play. Little replay value unless you're one of those "YOU DON'T BEAT THE GAME UNLESS YOU GET 99 OF EVERY POSSIBLE ITEM IN THE GAME, CAP YOUR LEVEL, AND BUILD A GUMMI SHIP SO LARGE IT JUST BLOWS UP EVERYTHING ON SCREEN WHEN YOU FIRE IT'S LASERS" kingdom hearts gamers. Of course, as i see it...End Credits = The game is finished.

Spoiler: Ping is Mulan

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

thats true in some cases but you got to take in consideration that there are optional stuff that you can do also

please click my egg

eveybody falls short poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 03:05 PM
    Threads

i wish i can be reku and my fav it will be Cloud

Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i really liked riku better in the first game

please click my egg

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

The things that make me want to play it again are the really cool parts of the story. Things you only do once such as play as Roxas with 2 keyblades against Axel (loved that part), fight the other organization members and listen to that brilliant track "Desire for all that is lost".

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

I like all the final fantasy characters off of both games, and sora and roxas.

Nothing's Impossible! That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 11:37 AM
    Threads

Cool Me...

Me sooo LOVE, Riku! AND, SORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the best!!!!!!
    "Nothing's impossible. Just Impassable."

Senior Member -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Daggers Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2015 03:30 AM
    Threads

o.o;; Erm...Let's see..

My favoirte character would have to be, Riku, in KH2. He was awesome in that one. Then, about the weapon of choice would be, The Oblivion. I don't know why but I liked how it looked, and the form I liked was Sora's final form, it was really cool. Finally, this is not in the question, but I'll add it anyways, both of the theme songs for KH was nice, but I honestly have to say the one for KH2 was my favorite. I like to listen to it all the time. =)

"When you turn and walk away you don't hear me say."

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

Honestly the second one is tight as hell although the first one was totally long in the beginning and it was an ok one the rest of the way

Member Laureate_Arsher is on a distinguished road Laureate_Arsher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2007 09:57 PM
    Threads

I wish Axel can stay alive...T_T

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI!!!BOOYAH~

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Laureate_Arsher View Post
    I wish Axel can stay alive...T_T
    That'd make the game a lot less interesting. It'd be one of those goofy, happy-ending-for-everyone corny things. Tragedy is good for the brain.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

that is so true, it would have made it real good if goofey died lol

please click my egg

Junior Member Meekolli is on a distinguished road Meekolli's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 05:35 PM
    Threads

Personally I prefer KH:1 to 2. I felt the worlds were a bit boring in 2, I mean don't get me wrong battlesystem was amazing, but I have a thing for exploring. Hopefully KH:3 will improve and have an amazing combat system and more interesting worlds

Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

yea they should make it like a zelda game, where u dont get like a loading screen or a fade out screen everytime you got to a new place, it jus makes it more realistic if its that way

please click my egg

Closed Thread

Thread Information