AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 09:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

duhh. its obvious that jiraya will die. if Jiraya would just kill the strongest akatsuki, it would be like game over for akatsuki, wich would be game over for naruto series, unless they suddenly pull out some new powerful enemy -.-
    Last edited by LeTombassador; 11-19-2007 at 01:41 PM.

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Its not necessarily obvious. I mean there are more outcomes than one of the sides being killed. Jiraya or Nagato might escape with intent to fight another day. But I DO think Jiraya will die due to the atmosphere of the conversation he had with Tsunade before he left to go to the Hidden Rain

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well thats a possibility wich i think isnt gonna happen. just deal with it :P Jirayas gonna get pwnt

Atleast now :P the gramps lost his other arm, so his possibility to win is around of 0,01 percentage... tho if he WOULD manage to runaway. or one possibility is Tsunade to somehow come help Jiraya out.

But ill stick with the plan that hes getting killed. the next chapter will reveal the outcome of this battle im positive -.- ffs if they skip the outcome of the fight and show hows naruto and sasuke doing ill quit reading the manga

Junior Member Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2008 03:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LeTombassador View Post
    duhh. its obvious that jiraya will die. if Jiraya would just kill the strongest akatsuki, it would be like game over for akatsuki, wich would be game over for naruto series, unless they suddenly pull out some new powerful enemy -.-
    Something like.... Kabuchimaru O.o
    But i think that Jiraya will die :/

Junior Member Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 03:05 PM
    Threads

I hate to say it by I too think he will die ( hope not ) , he may escape but I don't think he will. I have also heard bad news which I wish it is not true but this season will be the last for naruto
    As for tsunade coming to help him which is a rare possibility because they both will get killed.
    Let us wait and see though I hate waiting :-)

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Jiraiya's gonna die, no doubt about that.

I'm gonna assume that their going to kill Kakashi off too, since he would be the only other option to be Hokage after Tsunade. I think.. Tobi kills Kakashi .

And, I also think that there will be another loss in good characters. Sakura will end up killing Karin! Dx Well, most people prolly don't like Karin, but I think she's cool. =o

Either way, what i'm getting at is it writer is trying to make it to where Naruto will be hokage at the end of all of it. That means she's gonna have to kill off a few good, known characters for that to happen.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pretty much like that Uchiha, but i myself dont think that kakashi&#180;s gonna die :/ even tho kakashi lives, Naruto is probs stronger than kakashi. as stupid as it sounds i&#180;ll think it that way

Junior Member sazzuke is on a distinguished road sazzuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2007 12:36 PM
    Threads

the possiblelity jiraiya gonna die is hugh... from the talk between him and the 4th they gonna end jiraiya character(hopefully not).. If that happen then I think naruto gonna gain more power(from the scroll he order his rog to deliver).

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sazzuke View Post
    If that happen then I think naruto gonna gain more power(from the scroll he order his rog to deliver).
    Didnt even remember about that scroll... Didnīt it contain something referred as "Narutoīs key". If so, itīs pretty obvious that he will gain humongous powerīs when he accuires the scroll O,o

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Isn't that something to do with the other half of the nine-tails? As far as I can remember only half is sealed in Naruto yes?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sword yea i did have a re-check on that chapter, and seems that yondaime divided kyuubi&#180;s chakra in two. Ying ang yang. and was it that only the yang chakra was sealed in Naruto. Not sure what the Naruto&#180;s key is, but it&#180;s certain that it will give him some awesome power&#180;s, The frog who held the Naruto&#180;s key said something about "That jutsu". So i&#180;d assume that he&#180;s gonna learn some jutsu with massive power...

Senior Member Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 07:39 AM
    Threads

Jiraiya wont die. Kishimoto wont kill off a character. Specially not a semi-main one. At least that is what I think.

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Zidarri View Post
    Jiraiya wont die. Kishimoto wont kill off a character. Specially not a semi-main one. At least that is what I think.
    What? Asuma and sarutobi were killed off...

So then is the other half of the nine-tails sealed in that scroll do you think LeTombassador? Or is it only one step towards getting it? And this talk of a "jutsu" is making me curious.

Whats getting me excited is that we've all seen how powerful Naruto can be and now we're being told that he doesn't even possess half of the kyubi's power

Senior Member Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I should rephrase. Kishimoto wont kill off main characters, or semi-main characters. Sarutobi and Asuma were neither. They were both supporting characters. At least, thats how I see it.

I really don't think Jiraiya will die, though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sword haven&#180;t thought of it. Sure it&#180;s possible that the scroll gives naruto all the chakra kyuubi had. But again theres the possibility that when Naruto goes berserk, he could release the whole demon-fox. That&#180;s why he&#180;s been opening only 4-tail form, cause i think that he can&#180;t open more before he accuires the ying chakra of the kyuubi aswell.

And Zidarri. People these day&#180;s are fond of drama. Death of jiraya would bring the series more drama. And then Naruto accuiring all the power of the kyuubi and defeating pein in like 8-tail mode would be a total clich&#233;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It would be an even bigger cliche if it was his father in Jiraiya's place. Well, we'll see if I am right or wrong fairly soon, eh?

Junior Member Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2007 04:41 PM
    any bookshop where i can sit and read manga all day. (i wish) lol
    Threads

yeah, i also think ero sennin will die.. and kakashi.. yep =_=..
    and whats up with the uchiha brothers... anyone have theories on that? haha and im still wondering how uzumaki kushina looks like.

Guess who >=3
    if you wanna be my friend just ask!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have this strange thought that Itachi and Sasuke will settle their differences, and join up. We've yet to truly see Sasuke's improvement, but I think at best he is only equal to Itachi. Even with his ability to use the Curse Seal level 2.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Itachi and Sasuke settling their differences? That sound&#180;s impossible, tho Itachi would want it, Sasuke would never join up with him. And yea, im pretty positive about the fact that Sasuke cant beat Itachi himself.

But what do you think about hte other upcoming fight&#180;s?
    Leaf - Tobi
    Suigetsu - Kisame

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We're not completely sure how strong Tobi is. Maybe during this fight, we can find out.

Junior Member sazzuke is on a distinguished road sazzuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2007 12:36 PM
    Threads

I have this strange thought that Itachi and Sasuke will settle their differences, and join up. We've yet to truly see Sasuke's improvement, but I think at best he is only equal to Itachi. Even with his ability to use the Curse Seal level 2.

I dont think so they will team up n from my review, sasuke can compare to Itachi... Itachi mangekyu sharingan too powerful, he can use that ninjutsu just finger n pointing to his opponet...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We're not completely sure how strong Tobi is. Maybe during this fight, we can find out.
    Thatīs why i was asking for the opinionīs :P Iīts not like we know anything about Suigetsu and Kisame either? ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like to state the obvious. Makes me feel smart. :P I wonder what style Tobi is big in. :/ Suigetsu is just plain weird. Out of all the characters in the Narutoverse, only he makes me think of the word weird.

I was wrong. It seems. :<

Still, sadly, we don't know who Pain is.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 12-15-2007 at 05:55 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

heh heh... Gotcha Zidarri... :P Yep im bugged about it too. pretty positive about the fact that it&#180;s gonna be revealed when Naruto fight&#180;s with Pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

NO, wait! I get it now! Jiraiya will live on in Naruto! muwhahah! Nope. Still wrong.

Either that, or it will be revealed next chapter. If Jiraiya still has enough strength to say it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information