AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

Member jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    If he is alive, isn't it possible that Danzo is Obito?
    Good points, but I don't think it's true. Kakashi and Obito were the same age. Danzou is obviously way older than Kakashi.

But hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. The only thing we can do is wait for the manga to tell us the truth. XP

Junior Member Trin is on a distinguished road Trin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2009 07:34 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jubpawz View Post
    Danzou is obviously way older than Kakashi.
    True, while Danzo is one of the eldest in konoha and Kakashi being a middle aged man, this theory does has it's faults. I was also thinking about that while I was writing my last post.
    But still, if Obito survived who knows what kind of treatment he was given. If it was by himself or by someone else that he was treated by I can not say.

But then again, this is just a theory. And as everyone knows, you r supose to find faults in theorys as long as there is some kind of logic behind it.
    But hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    Actually, even I don't belive in it to 100%, it is just an idea that I have been spawning about. Even if we don't like it we can't just ignore "faqs" in this case possibility and simularity between these two chars.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Shisui was Itachi's best friend, and the the guy that the other Uchiha had suspected Itachi of killing, despite his death appearing to be a suicide.
    I know who Shisui was, but everyone ends up turning out to not be who we thought they were, it was a throw away comment.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Junior Member Trin is on a distinguished road Trin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2009 07:34 AM
    Threads

Coming back after having read the newest chapter.

And thus it was proven that my theory was void. But I still think that Danzo and Obito r very simular to each other.

Member jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

To tell you the truth...I wasn't expecting Danzou to have Shisui's eye. Lol. So he only has one sharingan eye...and I still wonder what is behind those bandages.

That new chapter cleared up some confusion...good. But there is still plenty of answers we need. I can't wait for the next chapter. X3

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh boy! Things turned out to be much more dramatic than I had anticipated from this chapter.

So,...The guys were talking about Akatsuki...*blah blah blah*... and *BAMN* comes a solid, real-life, breathing Akatsuki right at their faces .

Now, I pretty much assume Sasuke's gonna be crushed (even if it was a pre-devised plan). Ultimately, he's gonna be Tobi's lap-dog, I guess.

Shisui was Itachi's best friend, and the guy that the other Uchiha had suspected Itachi of killing, despite his death appearing to be a suicide.
    That's quite some research you did.

So, as it turns out there are much more secrets to the Uchiha clan massacre than told by Tobi to Sasuke. Tobi is a real bad boy .

To tell you the truth...I wasn't expecting Danzou to have Shisui's eye. Lol. So he only has one sharingan eye...and I still wonder what is behind those bandages.
    Ah...
    So he only has one sharingan eye
    ... I guess, just a sharingan and some portion of his rusty, old face...unless you didn't mean it literally ...
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 08-08-2009 at 05:17 AM.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Junior Member YounGuru is on a distinguished road YounGuru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 12:26 AM
    Threads

I am really starting to dislike Naruto...I think unless Sasuke shows some sign of coming back to Konoha soon...Naruto needs to change his mind about him for this story to not be too hard to believe.

It is also incredibly annoying....The main characters in this story (The teenage ones) can barely be called soldiers/ninjas...they are honestly the softest group of "soldiers" I have ever seen in an anime. It was vague in the manga of whether they intended on killing sasuke if he tried to attack konoha or not.

I just think it's starting to get ridiculous how much Naruto is in love with Sasuke after being friends with him for.... 1 or 2 years? Not to mention half the time Sasuke was a total dick to naruto and treated him like trash. The story is just too laughable..

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by YounGuru View Post
    I am really starting to dislike Naruto...I think unless Sasuke shows some sign of coming back to Konoha soon...Naruto needs to change his mind about him for this story to not be too hard to believe.

It is also incredibly annoying....The main characters in this story (The teenage ones) can barely be called soldiers/ninjas...they are honestly the softest group of "soldiers" I have ever seen in an anime. It was vague in the manga of whether they intended on killing sasuke if he tried to attack konoha or not.

I just think it's starting to get ridiculous how much Naruto is in love with Sasuke after being friends with him for.... 1 or 2 years? Not to mention half the time Sasuke was a total dick to naruto and treated him like trash. The story is just too laughable..
    Sasuke was Naruto's first friend and rival, someone who acknowledged his existence instead of shunning him away. Naruto says it himself, but he considered Sasuke to be somewhat like a brother to him. So, he'll do whatever it takes to bring him back. And no one said the story had to be believable ._.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by OminousCloud View Post
    Sasuke was Naruto's first friend and rival, someone who acknowledged his existence instead of shunning him away. Naruto says it himself, but he considered Sasuke to be somewhat like a brother to him. So, he'll do whatever it takes to bring him back. And no one said the story had to be believable ._.
    Am I the only one who finds it massively annoying though? I feel like this moral of trying to save your friends no matter what they do is being shoved down my throat. It was kind of understandable in the beginning, but after this many years....He is basically a static character besides his strength.

I just find it incredibly hard to root for a character like Naruto...who seems to be a gullible, idiotic, and incredibly immature character.

In truth the only reason i really like Naruto so much is because of the setting/plot. If you had these same characters and put them into any differently themed anime I would probably hate it.
    Last edited by YounGuru; 08-13-2009 at 01:21 PM.

Thriller Eve Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2010 08:43 PM
    Threads

Naruto isn't doing what he does best right now, which is training/fighting. Its the equivalent of Gokuu just talking to folks lol. Seems as if they're gonna approve the order to kill Sasuke so I'm anticipating some sort of battle between him and Naruto.

I like how a little more focus is being put on the other villages. Also, as for maturation and being soft...i'm pretty sure thats the point. Everybody aint Shino...seems like they're trying to show them going through the pain of realizing fully what it means to be shinobi.

I'm fine if they stay this way for a little bit longer but I think there's gonna be another series/arc where they're older and more like their parents.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I understand where you are coming from YounGuru...however, Naruto is stubborn. His personality is the type where no matter how pointless a situation may seem, he would want to prove to everyone that it can still be done. He never bends his words.

I also think Sasuke still has a heart left in him after all of these years. That was evident through his fight with the eight tailed beast in chapter 414. Only through thinking of the bonds he had made was he able too summon the Amaterasu, instead of thinking about severing those bonds. So despite what he may say, I still believe that Naruto is very important to Sasuke just as Sasuke is important to Naruto.

So I think that Naruto still trying to save Sasuke makes complete sence. But that doesn't mean I think it's going to be easy. Itachi told Naruto that saving both Sasuke and Konoha were "Nothing but pipe dreams." and that "There are times when ninja must make painful choices."

I truly think those words were a huge foreshadowing in the series.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I understand where you are coming from YounGuru...however, Naruto is stubborn. His personality is the type where no matter how pointless a situation may seem, he would want to prove to everyone that it can still be done. He never bends his words.

I also think Sasuke still has a heart left in him after all of these years. That was evident through his fight with the eight tailed beast in chapter 414. Only through thinking of the bonds he had made was he able too summon the Amaterasu, instead of thinking about severing those bonds. So despite what he may say, I still believe that Naruto is very important to Sasuke just as Sasuke is important to Naruto.

So I think that Naruto still trying to save Sasuke makes complete sence. But that doesn't mean I think it's going to be easy. Itachi told Naruto that saving both Sasuke and Konoha were "Nothing but pipe dreams." and that "There are times when ninja must make painful choices."

I truly think those words were a huge foreshadowing in the series.
    I hope for the sake of the show he actually makes one of those choices and doesn't end up saving both...because i think that would be incredibly cheesy. I have actually liked naruto in the recent manga with his fight against pain and all, i just want him to mature already.

Junior Member Evo20383 will become famous soon enough Evo20383 will become famous soon enough Evo20383's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2009 10:31 PM
    Threads

ya, ive been wondering if they wud make a part 3............like adults. they cud hav their own teams, kids, & maybe change da main char. Naruto's kewl & all, but repeatedly uzng da same moves ovr & ovr agen (Shadow Clones & Rasengan) wont mak him a gr8 ninja. i mglad he haz Senjutsu now & mayb brin gi nsum variety. datz y i like watching Sasuke's fites btr.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Evo20383 View Post
    ya, ive been wondering if they wud make a part 3............like adults.
    It's doubtful. All Kishimoto has left to cover is the inevitable fall of Madara, deal with Sasuke, deal with Kabuto, and get rid of Danzo.

I've getting pretty bored with these recent chapters. There's too much useless chatter between events happening right now, and too much flip-flopping as to what is going to happen. First Sasuke was going to make his move, then he's running, then Raikage is in his face. First Naruto is trying to persuade Raikage, then he's chatting it up with Madara, and it looks like he'll soon be dealing with Sasuke once again.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Thriller Eve Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i agree with gjallarhorn..there is definitely some flip flopping. the events do seem slightly disjointed and it didn't help that we had 2 wait another week. somebody should get taken out next week..and i hope its the raikage.

sasuke's chakra...this was the most interesting thing to me. it reminded me of naruto's nine-tails kinda.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    sasuke's chakra...this was the most interesting thing to me. it reminded me of naruto's nine-tails kinda.
    I don't think it's any special power or anything, just sort of a malicious aura emiting from him. The Kyuubi did once say that Sasuke's chakra was almost as sinister as that of Uchiha Madara...perhaps this is just the culmination of that.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

its crazy how much sasuke's changed power-wise. those dark circles around his eyes...seems almost possessed. definitely excited 4 next week. i hope it centers on sasuke's fight. i need to catch up on the anime, is it still slow?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    its crazy how much sasuke's changed power-wise. those dark circles around his eyes...seems almost possessed. definitely excited 4 next week. i hope it centers on sasuke's fight. i need to catch up on the anime, is it still slow?
    I stopped watching the anime 2 years ago. But from what I hear from those who watch it, it is still as slow-paced as ever.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I stopped watching the anime 2 years ago. But from what I hear from those who watch it, it is still as slow-paced as ever.
    I keep up with the anime and the manga. And truthfully the anime is fun when they decide to actually follow the manga and not put in useless fillers. But compared to the Naruto series, the fillers in Naruto Shippuden are way better.

Overall, the anime, to me, is worth watching. Especially the non filler arcs.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I find it more believable that Danzo is a good guy than I do that Itachi is a good guy.

Junior Member animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2009 04:27 PM
    Threads

well lately the fight between the raikage and sasuke has been going on for way too long. i really dont get the point of it exept to prove sasuke's already proven power! is naruto going to fight sasuke soon since theyve told about his um......destiny(neji!!!!!!).........?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by animangafan View Post
    well lately the fight between the raikage and sasuke has been going on for way too long. i really dont get the point of it exept to prove sasuke's already proven power! is naruto going to fight sasuke soon since theyve told about his um......destiny(neji!!!!!!).........?
    It's been two chapters (and one of Sasuke's minions fighting Raikage's minions)...that isn't long at all.

Gil
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I haven't had the chance to go back and compare, but in the latest chapter, did that Susanoo thing remind anyone else of that tailed beast extractor eye dude?

I was somewhat surprised to see Gaara defend Sasuke, well... at least at that point in time. It was inevitable that they would have chats at some stage.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My thoughts on the latest chapter...

I loved it. I really thought the chapters before it were necessary but annoying because there was not a lot of interesting development.

This chapter made up for it all.

First off, I am pleased with the fact that Gaara doesn't seem to badly affected by the loss of Shukaku.

The fact that Gaara comes out and tries to bring Sasuke back to the good side really shows how much Gaara feels as if he can truly relate to Sasuke. Not only that but it shows that Gaara agrees with Naruto trying to bring Sasuke back. Then, when Sasuke said he had "long since closed his eyes", I would have never thought that Gaara would shed a tear for him. But he did. And it showed so much on Gaara's part.

This chapter was amazing, imo.

As for what I hope is to come...? I don't want Gaara to get killed by Sasuke. I really, really, don't.

I want Naruto to break up the fight before either of them die. I think it would be a good way to bring Naruto and Sasuke together for their final battle.

But either way...I just don't want Gaara to die. XP

So yeah...that is all. XD

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

honestly im getting sick of this feud between sasuke and naruto i mean come on naruto keeps saying hes gonna bring sasuke back NARUTO sasuke made his own decisions and left with his own will stop trying to bring him back,and i dont think sasuke will ever go back to the village,plus hes gonna be blind soon anyway

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread Information