AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 34 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 09:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

9-tails form won't bach out until Naruto open's the seal at he "cage door where kyuubi is imprisoned" inside him

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

hella unexpected, getting intresting. I don't think hinata would get killed. but if she did. "OMG LOL'Z PWNED"

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I'm sorry in advance if I upset any hinata fans, but what she did was pretty stupid. Even though seeing what pain was capable of doing with her own eyes she acted irrationally and resulted in her own demise. The phrase "Love is blind" is quite true, but it morever seemed like, "Love is stupid". And, it wouldn't be surprising if she really turned out dead.

As for Naruto, that was quite unexpected turn of event I have to say. And, it may get really explosive in the coming episodes.

As for Pain, what to say, then, he really knows how to give pain to others and his philosophy is quite captivating if I say so.
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 03-01-2009 at 01:27 AM.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Member LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

I hate Pain now with a passion now that he killed the only good female character. Pain killing tight characters is starting to get old. I'm really starting not to like Naruto anymore it is starting to get too depressing and what ever the end has won't make up for killing the 3 best characters by far. I really don't see any tight characters to kill left.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post
    As for Naruto, that was quite unexpected turn of event I have to say. And, it may get really explosive in the coming episodes.
    Opps, let me fix that for you.

As for Naruto, that was quite a completely obvious turn of event I have to say. And, it may get really explosive in the coming episodes.
    I'm assuming that you're talking about him getting beat out of sage mode, captured, and emotional distressed into kyuubi mode. But maybe I'm just jaded because the same basic thing happens in practically every shonen story ever.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 04:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I'm assuming that you're talking about him getting beat out of sage mode, captured, and emotional distressed into kyuubi mode. But maybe I'm just jaded because the same basic thing happens in practically every shonen story ever.
    No he isn't talking about that he is talking about the fact that he turned into 6 tails form. If you expected that then i must say you have a gift.

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_S View Post
    No he isn't talking about that he is talking about the fact that he turned into 6 tails form. If you expected that then i must say you have a gift.
    Umm... I did. Not 6 tails specifically, it was more 4<T<8. Because that's how shonen works. Emotions directly correlate with power. Being bewildered because Naruto skipped 5 after a training arc and given his extreme emoness towards Pain in general would seem odd. All of the tail power level differences seem arbitrary, so 6 does not mean that much more then 5.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 12:06 AM
    Threads

Loved the recent chapter! Hinata finally confessed! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Hinata better not be dead.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmat View Post
    Loved the recent chapter! Hinata finally confessed! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Hinata better not be dead.
    She got hit with Shinra Tensai and stabbed through the head. That tends to be killer.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 12:06 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    She got hit with Shinra Tensai and stabbed through the head. That tends to be killer.
    Still have hope though.

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmat View Post
    Still have hope though.
    She can't die before a romantic episode...

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
    She can't die before a romantic episode...
    Naruto is not, and never has been, a romance series.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 03-03-2009 at 02:17 PM.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Opps, let me fix that for you.
    Opp, I believe I've have to fix your assumption too. What I said was what Mister_S have said and if you had predictated that, then too sad for you to read it without any sense of suspence. More likely, I assume you even know what the true ending is by now, so why don't you comment on that right now itself. Also, as for Pain, his philosophy is quite hard not to respect, with the seriousness he's expressing it. And you too cannot deny the fact that you too were a bit captivated by his words. Kishimoto has himself got quite a philosophy in stored in himself I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    How do you know she got stab through her head? It might just be a stab to her chest, to her leg, to her neck, through her abdomen, through her other parts? The fact is that, it shall only be known after the conclusion of this fight or after someone searches her life's sign thoroughly.
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 03-03-2009 at 06:06 AM.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post
    Opp, I believe I've have to fix your assumption too. What I said was what Mister_S have said and if you had predictated that, then too sad for you to read it without any sense of suspence.
    I find I rarely get any suspense from Naruto. Generally speaking, if I can prognosticate it, it's indicative of poor, trite writing so I feel I'm not missing much. Still better then Bleach, story-wise.

More likely, I assume you even know what the true ending is by now, so why don't you comment on that right now itself.
    Not enough cards have been reveled. I was simply commenting that Sage Mode failing and Naruto having to pull out his fox tails was a completely obvious story point from the second he entered battle onward. I was kind of hoping [Naruto author] would be somewhat original and have Naruto not be an epic failure, but instead he chose the most obvious shonen storyline possible.

Also, as for Pain, his philosophy is quite hard not to respect, with the seriousness he's expressing it. And you too cannot deny the fact that you too were a bit captivated by his words. Kishimoto has himself got quite a philosophy in stored in himself I have to say.
    Nope, I thought it was half-baked and childish. It makes me sad that one of the two Uber-Villains is a goofy emo nihilist inspired by MAD.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 03-03-2009 at 08:15 AM.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2009 07:40 PM
    Threads

I'm not sure whether the fight between Pain and Naruto was exactly the right place for a confession. However, it is cute Makes you kindof say FINALLY!!!

Will you be my butler from Hell?

Member Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2009 04:49 AM
    Threads

Wow, this weekes chapter is BA! I can't wait to see what Pein's Chibaku Tensei will do! Exciting!
    "I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him"
    -Hinata Hyuuga

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 04:35 PM
    Threads

Just finished it.. I guess it turns out Hinata didn't get stabbed through the head.

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_S View Post
    Just finished it.. I guess it turns out Hinata didn't get stabbed through the head.
    Yeah,...just when you thought he's a serious and smart antagonist character, he does such a blunder mistake ...

anyway, Pain really seems quite confident to capture Naruto...hope he does not dissappoint his fans (his fans???) again...

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

So glad she isn't dead, romantic episodes before that.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, did not see that one coming. 9 tailed form? Sure. Yondaime's consciousness reviving within Naruto's as a reinforcement for the seal? Not at all.

Next chapter, please!

4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it's worth a "Good Naruto, you look kinda cool."
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 03-12-2009 at 11:37 PM.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

I think it's worth a "Good Naruto, you look kinda cool."
    what he said

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    Threads

I let out the biggest "OMG" when I saw the 4th, not good when you're reading it in a very quiet computer room at uni ._.;

In a different perspective; Naruto had to be saved by daddy, massive loss of cool points lol.

I'm still loving the whole Naruto 439 - Bleach 349 thing. Pity it will break next chapter =(

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Junior Member MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LeeTheG View Post
    I hate Pain now with a passion now that he killed the only good female character.
    Are you talking about Hinata? If so don't write her off just yet. (That is unless you've read past the translated updates...) Sakura pretty much said they were going to go help her so I dunno about you but I'm defiantly not going to accept Hinata dieing until there's proof that she's dead. Even with Kakashi I refused to beleive he was dead until Naruto asked Tsunade about him.

Anyways on another note...
    Omg I couldn't be happier when I read this weeks update! I know it's prolly be stated in bios but I refuse to read them cause they pretty much take the surprise out of things. But YAY they've finally stated that the 4th is Naruto's dad! It's not implyed anymore!! x) Even if Naruto was saved by him, which I do agree that he losses cool points for that lol, but I still thought it was awesome.
    But it makes you wonder exactly what the heck is going to happen in the next two updates?! There's so many possibilities!! >.<

By the way...what the heck happened to Sasuke and Tobi?! (I don't wanna call him by his name...Tobi just seems cooler to me...sorry...)
    Because nothing can ever be PERFECT
    Something is always WRONG
    And sometimes...
    I cannot help but Smile..

Don't look back
    there's no tomorrow behind you
    Just face forward!

Senior Member Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2009 07:40 PM
    Threads

I can't wait to find out what comes after the 4th hokage came out!!!!

Will you be my butler from Hell?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 34 ... LastLast

Thread Information