AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 03:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, you need some such sentimental scene in a long series after all, and Kakashi's death may just fuel up the fight between Naruto and Pein.
    Can't wait to see that.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 10:00 AM
    Threads

Lame break this weekend -.- and perhaps not even in the next week there´s no new chapter
    Last edited by LeTombassador; 11-15-2008 at 05:41 AM.

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2014 10:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

chapter 425 is out. i think it was kinda slow/ lame =/
    Under construction.

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 10:39 PM
    Threads

Hmmm if i am not mistaken i think we are approaching the final scenes and the ultimate battle.
    I mean it is all pretty much pointing to it.Delaying it more will be a bit stupid.The field is set and they are all showing their cards.
    Only Naruto needs to come and the battle can start.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    What do I do in my free time?In my free time I'm being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.
    Favorite drink?Heineken ftw!
    I don't brawl but be careful I might bite...

Was called Forsaken One once...

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken One View Post
    Hmmm if i am not mistaken i think we are approaching the final scenes and the ultimate battle.
    I mean it is all pretty much pointing to it.Delaying it more will be a bit stupid.The field is set and they are all showing their cards.
    Only Naruto needs to come and the battle can start.
    Well there's still a number of things that need to be taken care of.

First, Pain must be defeated in Konoha. This does not necessarily mean they will "defeat" him, but they can at least force him out. Naruto will be facing him down at one point.

Sasuke has to lead his own raid against Konoha in his attempt to destory it.

Naruto has to face off with Sasuke.

Naruto has to become Hokage.

I expect another 2-3 story arcs after this whole Pain-invasion thing.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmm....just some questions about Kakashi...is he really dead or what?......what's with the scene of meeting his father instead of going to after life place, huh?....did he really meet his father or was it his subconcious thoughts?...it kinda seems he may rejuvanate or something later?....
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post
    hmm....just some questions about Kakashi...is he really dead or what?......what's with the scene of meeting his father instead of going to after life place, huh?....did he really meet his father or was it his subconcious thoughts?...it kinda seems he may rejuvanate or something later?....
    He's dead. He met his father as he was going to "heaven", or whatever they have in the Naruto universe.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    He's dead. He met his father as he was going to "heaven", or whatever they have in the Naruto universe.
    If so then, that was quite a lame way of one's last dying scene. Jiraiya's death scene was quite sad and touching ...but Kakashi death was like....."What! He really died just like that?"........pretty lame... ..

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post
    If so then, that was quite a lame way of one's last dying scene. Jiraiya's death scene was quite sad and touching ...but Kakashi death was like....."What! He really died just like that?"........pretty lame... ..
    The whole point of Jiraiya's death was that he went out with a bit of a bang...not literally.

Kakashi on the other hand, sacrificed his life to save another and to help the village. We also have to take into account that he was facing an opponent much, much stronger than he was, so he was not going to die in some epic battle. If you ask me, just fading out seems rather fitting for Kakashi.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The whole point of Jiraiya's death was that he went out with a bit of a bang...not literally.

Kakashi on the other hand, sacrificed his life to save another and to help the village. We also have to take into account that he was facing an opponent much, much stronger than he was, so he was not going to die in some epic battle. If you ask me, just fading out seems rather fitting for Kakashi.
    ...well that's good for him then.....but in comparison to Jiraiya's death where he remembers about the Naruto's parents and Naruto of the past....it seemed like a well deserved touching ending scene where he fades away in the darkness of the ocean.....

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well there's still a number of things that need to be taken care of.

First, Pain must be defeated in Konoha. This does not necessarily mean they will "defeat" him, but they can at least force him out. Naruto will be facing him down at one point.

Sasuke has to lead his own raid against Konoha in his attempt to destory it.

Naruto has to face off with Sasuke.

Naruto has to become Hokage.

I expect another 2-3 story arcs after this whole Pain-invasion thing.
    Yea yer probably right but its all starting to show of i mean they can't prolong it for to much anymore.
    I guess this battle will be interesting i wonder what will Konohamaru pull off!!!
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 02:06 AM
    Threads

There's still hope for Chouji's dad *sheds tear*. You know, I thought Kakashi was supposed to have his own arc?

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mini_Twilight View Post
    There's still hope for Chouji's dad *sheds tear*. You know, I thought Kakashi was supposed to have his own arc?
    Well, he did in fact. He fought Pein and was drop dead. Actually, that ended his life's journey's arc, in sort of way.
    As for Chouji's dad, yeah, he might be still alive... like chance of ...1% out of 100%. I mean Chouji was way crying over his fallen father and even Kakashi had acknowledged him dead by saying not to let his sacrifice go in vain. So, plenty of characters of Konoha have died in this arc and maybe more (Ebisu, Konohamaru).
    As, for Danzo, he's one one hell of crazy dumb-*** . I mean, you should protect your village, forget about gaining power of weakened village.

Junior Member chrisl2992 is on a distinguished road chrisl2992's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2008 01:20 PM
    Threads

i dont think kakshi is dead until someone says the words "kakashi is dead" and show that he is. al the cards are in play for his death to be there but one can never say something until its 100% percent confirmed. no one has said he's alive so he could be dead but no one had said he's dead so he can very well still be alive if only jus 0.05% still there
    click my dragon and help it grow!!! click me ill click you!!! just PM me so i know

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As, for Danzo, he's one one hell of crazy dumb-*** . I mean, you should protect your village, forget about gaining power of weakened village
    My god if there were only people who would'nt care about power, only for the health of the village. We would watch series where Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi would do some stupid work at the garden. Without ppl who desire for power, and do "crimes" for that specific desire, keep's the storyline fascinating. Would be no need for powerfull ninja, if there were no villains.

And Kakashi's dead. He lost every single stroke of his chakra. He went to afterlife. And as long as i´ve noticed, only Pein has the ability to revive people. And if he would, Kakashi wouldn't be the same he was. (Oh. and btw Orochimaru. But i think that he's only bragging :P )

People please. Face the facts
    Last edited by LeTombassador; 12-18-2008 at 08:27 AM.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah good that Choujis dad is still alive.Bah i was sure surprised that Konohamaru did the rasengan.I was expecting Naruto to teach him something but this i didn't expect.Way to go.Well Kakashi is dead yea i think that even Tsunade can't help him now.But the thing i wonder a lot is what is Pein gonna do now and what is his true form!?!?Like they said the real one is not among them.What in tarnation!!I can't wait for the next chapter!! o:
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The new chapter was really surprising. I never expected Pain to actually level Konoha. Looks like there's barely anything left standing. And at this point, with them weakened, any other nation could easily come in and crush them.

The writing at the last few pages seemed a bit quick, though I suppose it's beecause Kishimoto has the page-limit against him.

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 06:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

When i was reading the chapter.....the pictures were appalling....it was... very very traumatizing.....

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well i was expecting this sort of thing from Madara rather then Pain.Indeed interesting.I wonder what happened with all of them. :S
    Another thing that interests me what is Naruto gonna do when he is informed of Kakashis death.I think he is gonna go on a rampage of some sort.The same goes for Guy.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

Junior Member chrisl2992 is on a distinguished road chrisl2992's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2008 01:20 PM
    Threads

thats insane!!!! you know many people (even favorites) have to have had dead or lost most of there bodies!!! watch something lame like naruto appear there and somehow go back time or some bull but still...wow....
    click my dragon and help it grow!!! click me ill click you!!! just PM me so i know

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wasn't it some kind of summoning jutsu? I can see some kind of monster standing in the middle of the crater in the last picture.

Naruto show's up and defeats the monster with original/elemental/nature chakra based rasengan and it leaves even more larger crater -.-

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LeTombassador View Post
    Wasn't it some kind of summoning jutsu? I can see some kind of monster standing in the middle of the crater in the last picture.

Naruto show's up and defeats the monster with original/elemental/nature chakra based rasengan and it leaves even more larger crater -.-
    Hmm i am not sure that he would leave such a crater as you have seen against Kakuzo rasen-shuriken is not just power and blasting but precision and destructiveness.He destroys on a cellular base.
    Also i wonder what the frogs are preparing they mentioned some strong summon. O_o;
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 12:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chrisl2992 View Post
    i dont think kakshi is dead until someone says the words "kakashi is dead" and show that he is. al the cards are in play for his death to be there but one can never say something until its 100% percent confirmed. no one has said he's alive so he could be dead but no one had said he's dead so he can very well still be alive if only jus 0.05% still there
    Yay fan Denials! Of course he's dead. You can not have a character apparently die, go have a talk with his dad in Naruto-Heaven and THEN have it be revealed as a substitution jutsu. There are somethings that simply don't work in narrative, and giving a character a vision on the way to the afterlife only for him to come back to life through some silly plot twist is one of them. No writer in their right mind would give a character that sort of sequence and then cheapen it by revealing it to be a clever ruse. When that sort of send off is given, it sticks.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Yay fan Denials! Of course he's dead. You can not have a character apparently die, go have a talk with his dad in Naruto-Heaven and THEN have it be revealed as a substitution jutsu. There are somethings that simply don't work in narrative, and giving a character a vision on the way to the afterlife only for him to come back to life through some silly plot twist is one of them. No writer in their right mind would give a character that sort of sequence and then cheapen it by revealing it to be a clever ruse. When that sort of send off is given, it sticks.
    You're talking to a Narutard about writing... This entire forum stands as a monument to their inability to understand basic story structure and writing.

Member LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 10:17 PM
    Threads

I feel ya but kishi made Choji and Neji come back to life when it looked like they died so I get why some may think he is alive. I don't think he is though so I'm not disagreeing with you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information