AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 07:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks for all the answers ^^

Though I first thought that it's like Itachis's hiding something. Because he said something like "I'm the one who can defeat him(Madara)." That is why I thought maybe he's preparing Sasuke for something that he couldnt handle, like defeating Madara?
    Sorry if I'm wrong though....

and yeah.. Sasuke looks like crying in the latest chapter.. Wonder what will happen next, since now the leaf is fighting against Madara. Do you think they really have chance?

"When the world is running down, you make best of what's still around."
    "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke.kakashi View Post

Though I first thought that it's like Itachis's hiding something. Because he said something like "I'm the one who can defeat him(Madara)." That is why I thought maybe he's preparing Sasuke for something that he couldnt handle, like defeating Madara?

and yeah.. Sasuke looks like crying in the latest chapter.. Wonder what will happen next, since now the leaf is fighting against Madara. Do you think they really have chance?
    Sasuke was hardly crying. Did you see the big grin on his face?

Also note that Itachi said Madara is only a shadow of his former self, describing Madara's loss of power. If Itachi spoke low of Madara, it must mean that he is not actually that strong.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 11:11 AM
    Threads

hmmmmm.....
    it seems that sasuke did manage to win the duel between him and his brother itachi..

itachi collapsed but so did sasuke..what is gonna happen??

while naruto and the rest are having a hard time with tobi...wherein their attacks seems to be useless...until shino got an idea...

not so sure though on what shino is gonna do....

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by aure009 View Post
    hmmmmm.....
    it seems that sasuke did manage to win the duel between him and his brother itachi..

itachi collapsed but so did sasuke..what is gonna happen??

while naruto and the rest are having a hard time with tobi...wherein their attacks seems to be useless...until shino got an idea...

not so sure though on what shino is gonna do....
    Itachi didn't just collapse. He died.

Sasuke didn't just collapse. He fell down from exhaustion. He's still the "winner".

Also, not Tobi. Uchiha Madara. Now that we know it's him, there's no use calling him by a pseudonym. Just serves to confuse those that don't know.

Member aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Itachi didn't just collapse. He died.

Sasuke didn't just collapse. He fell down from exhaustion. He's still the "winner".

Also, not Tobi. Uchiha Madara. Now that we know it's him, there's no use calling him by a pseudonym. Just serves to confuse those that don't know.

yeah....
    better call him uchiha madara...
    but i don't think that naruto and the others know bout it..

Junior Member mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2008 06:54 PM
    Threads

Sasuke was hardly crying. Did you see the big grin on his face?
    sasuke did look like he was crying blood. kishimoto focoused on his eyes with more than one page while the the blood drifted down his face like tears. this is a metaform. I don't think kishimoto will give that focuse on sasuke's eyes crying blood for no reason. but then suddenly sasuke's face darkend and he changed his face from deppretion and xhaustion to that possesed grin so fast . that's not normal , maby itachi possesed him? I don't know. but itachi did say some thing to sasuke before he collapesd and then smiled sadistecly. sasuke was so shocked to hear the words. I wonder what did itachi say.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by mitoko.u View Post
    sasuke did look like he was crying blood. kishimoto focoused on his eyes with more than one page while the the blood drifted down his face like tears. this is a metaform. I don't think kishimoto will give that focuse on sasuke's eyes crying blood for no reason. but then suddenly sasuke's face darkend and he changed his face from deppretion and xhaustion to that possesed grin so fast . that's not normal , maby itachi possesed him? I don't know. but itachi did say some thing to sasuke before he collapesd and then smiled sadistecly. sasuke was so shocked to hear the words. I wonder what did itachi say.
    He wasn't crying blood. That was the blood from Itachi's fingers that got into his forehead, and was then washed down by the rain.

Sasuke has no reason what-so-ever to cry over Itachi's death. You can't pull out any non-canonical "brotherly love", given that Sasuke lived most of his life for the sole purpose of killing his brother, and Itachi let Sasuke live strictly so he could take his eyes later on.

Also, he wasn't depressed, so much as he was overcome with fear, and then sudden shock at Itachi falling over dead. He was sure that he was about to die.

There was no possession. ...just....no.

Junior Member mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2008 06:54 PM
    Threads

He wasn't crying blood. That was the blood from Itachi's fingers that got into his forehead, and was then washed down by the rain.
    oh, I know he wasn't really crying blood. sorry if it did sound like that. I said he LOOKED like crying blood. I know it's itachi's blood washed by the rain . I'm just saying that it may be a metphorm or something.
    and the grin .... I just thought it was out of place. there is just something wierd about it. maybe I'm wrong... who knows , we have to wait and see.
    still I wounder what had itachi said that could make sasuke so shocked.

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 03:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke.kakashi View Post

Yeah I thought somethine like that too, and I'd like to keep thinking it lol.
    Itachi did really good but in the end I guess that didnt matter. The village might have a chance, we'll just have to wait and see. I'm also wondering what Sasuke will do next...after all these years he finally got his revenge.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Member Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2008 02:44 PM
    Threads

Well, as for wondering what he's going to do next... isn't his next step to kill Madara? Sasuke proclaims himself to be an avenger, his whole purpose in life is to avenge to death of his clan and prior to his fight with Itachi he had thought that Itachi was the only culprit. Now that he knows Madara helped murder his family, and Itachi is out of the picture, the next logical step for him to take would be to kill Madara. At least that's how I see things! =)
    Bill Bandai: Everyone will buy my seemingly innocent toys and pay their hard earned money for them!
    Bill Clinton: So then the toys will rise up and destroy them?
    Bill Bandai: No, you ninny, they just SIT there. People will go nuts wondering WHEN they'll rise up and destroy them!

Teh Asugin! Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2011 09:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goninety

I don't think Sasuke knows how Madara looks like. >.>

He's been focused on killing Itachi.
    [deviantART][MangaHelpers gallery]

"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!"
    -
    Éclair "Lightning" Farron

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 02:06 AM
    Threads

So now that Itachi's out of the way, Sasuke can now focus on reviving the clan, which is why he grinned like that... he's finally going to feel the warmth of a woman lol!

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Quote Originally Posted by Stenchgirl View Post
    Well, as for wondering what he's going to do next... isn't his next step to kill Madara? Sasuke proclaims himself to be an avenger, his whole purpose in life is to avenge to death of his clan and prior to his fight with Itachi he had thought that Itachi was the only culprit. Now that he knows Madara helped murder his family, and Itachi is out of the picture, the next logical step for him to take would be to kill Madara. At least that's how I see things! =)
    Yeah. And Naruto and co. are already fighting him. I want to see Team 7 reunite and join forces with Sasuke

Junior Member S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

mmmm am i the unic who thinks that sasuke will take the itachi`s sharingan? of this mode he will be like madara, whit a perfect sharingan o.o

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by S3PH1 View Post
    mmmm am i the unic who thinks that sasuke will take the itachi`s sharingan? of this mode he will be like madara, whit a perfect sharingan o.o
    Sasuke's already said that he wouldn't use Itachi's methods to obtain power, hence why he didn't kill Naruto when he had the chance, and it would seem out of character for him. So, I doubt that he would.

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So...Tobi's face eh? We only got to see a bit of it. Even though I already know its Madara, I still can't wait to see his face. Any ideas about what this "truth about Itachi" is?

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    So...Tobi's face eh? We only got to see a bit of it. Even though I already know its Madara, I still can't wait to see his face. Any ideas about what this "truth about Itachi" is?
    Could it be... the truth why Itachi murdered his entire clan?

Junior Member S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

when tobi shows him face... didnt have sasuke the perfect sharingan????? or i saw it wrong? maybe tobi do it o.o

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by S3PH1 View Post
    when tobi shows him face... didnt have sasuke the perfect sharingan????? or i saw it wrong? maybe tobi do it o.o
    No. Sasuke's eyes were normal, and Madara just showed a regular Sharingan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

finally!!!

uchiha madara is gonna show his true face....

sasuke seems to be shocked...

Member Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2008 07:32 AM
    Threads

Hello.

On the subject of Uchiha Madara, I've got a question that I would like to know the answer of... if there is one because I haven't found one anywhere at the moment.

For a story I'm writing, I need to know the name of Madara's brother. If there isn't one, then I might have to make a first name for him... but I don't know whether the name should fit what he is like, since I don't really know what he is like.

So if you can answer the question: What is Madara's brothers name?

That'd be great but if you can't then I'd be happy for some tips about what he (Madara's brother) acts like, his personality, (???) any certain attacks etc.

Thanks if you can.

~Ta-ta
    +-Drashow-+
    ~*~-+I'd laugh in the face of danger... -_- if I wasn't chicken+-~*~

I won't hide Don't make me!

(>.<)
    <(^.^)> PEEK-A-BOO!!!

HoW mUcH dUmBeR cAn I gEt? nOt MuCh...

<WanT a wArm FuzZliE?> <HerE yoU go!> *HugGleS*

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|
    ~My profile on ff.net... yes, it is clickable
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125847/

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Drashow View Post
    Hello.

On the subject of Uchiha Madara, I've got a question that I would like to know the answer of... if there is one because I haven't found one anywhere at the moment.

For a story I'm writing, I need to know the name of Madara's brother. If there isn't one, then I might have to make a first name for him... but I don't know whether the name should fit what he is like, since I don't really know what he is like.

So if you can answer the question: What is Madara's brothers name?

That'd be great but if you can't then I'd be happy for some tips about what he (Madara's brother) acts like, his personality, (???) any certain attacks etc.

Thanks if you can.

~Ta-ta
    +-Drashow-+
    I don't think anyone knows anything about Madara's brother...

So...does this latest revelation mean that Itachi was a good guy??? How in the world was he "saving" the ninja world and protecting Sasuke? I do like the idea of Itachi doing all that for a greater good though...an as of yet UNKNOWN greater good that is. Man the storylines gettin good >_<

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guess my thoughts are right... To kill your entire clan just to measure your own strength is just odd.
    And yeah, Sword, the storyline really is getting good... I wonder what'd Madara say to Sasuke. I wonder about the truth of Itachi..
    Aww.. I really can't wait to read the next chapter! XD

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2014 10:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

I KNEW IT!!!! SEEE itachi was trying to protect sasuke all along =) hah!
    Under construction.

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 10:25 PM
    Threads

oh my god....
    THE FAN PREDICTIONS ARE COMING TRUE!
    next thing in line...kyuubis a girl (haha naruto's reaction would be priceless)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information