from Iwanin @ MH:
Ok... I'll be quick.
Yes, the spoiler is authentic.
Here's a real breif summary, as translating the whole script will take a while.
1. Jiraiya realizes the guy knows something about Akatsuki but leaves him for the time being.
2. He summons a frog and arranges for him to provide Naruto with a "key" should something happen to him (looks like he's intent on fighting Pain).
The following is part of Jiraiya's conversation with the frog.
3. The key somehow releases the Kyuubi. When Jiraiya tried using it before, Naruto sprouted his four tails and went berserk. The idea is for Naruto to control it.
4. Jiraiya mentions that the Fourth split the Kyuubi's chakra into Yin and Yang. He sealed only the Yin with the Shikifuujin and left the Yang inside Naruto.
5. Jiraiya confirms the Fourth is Naruto's father, and surmises that Minato must have had good reason to leave seal the Kyuubi in Naruto specifically, but he doesn't know what it was. The Fourth might have know something no one else did, he says.
6. Jiraiya says he suspects the Kyuubi was released *by someone* as opposed to appearing naturally as the result of built up bad karma.
7. When the frog says that's crazy, Jiraiya says "Uchiha Madara," the Uchiha Clan's founder, summoned the Kyuubi before. He is alleged to have been defeated by the First Hokage in the Valley of Endings. Froggy says there's no way he could be alive today, but Jiraiya says he has "a bad feeling" about all this.