AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 776 to 800 of 911

Thread: The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

  1. #776
    Darkness In The Light ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91's Avatar
    Gil
    1,480.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2009 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In the light creating darkness
    Age
    23
    Threads
    11
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    I am confused by one thing though. When Samehada started giving Kisame's charkra to be, did Kisame's wounds start reappearing because that is what it looked like.

    Sig by .Elmer

    Open the door! Lead me into everlasting darkness!

    Click Them PLZ
    l
    V

  2. #777
    Senior Member Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu's Avatar
    Gil
    4,320.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 01:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Area 11
    Age
    25
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanukana View Post
    Aw, I felt so bad Kisame though. He's always been so proud of his sword it just get's up and leaves him because Bee tastes better. It kind of worries me because it seems as if Kishi's trying to make Bee stronger so that he can help Naruto later on, and I personally just want Bee to die cause I don't like him.
    Yea I felt bad because of that too. If Bee starts helping Naruto, Naruto is gonna have to persuade him A LOT to let Sasuke live if they all ever cross paths, lol.
    けんわかつのひと。


    師ヲ出ダシテ未ダ捷タズ、身先ズ死ス。

  3. #778
    Nippahh! chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu's Avatar
    Gil
    1,960.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2010 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    a tree
    Age
    19
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    126

    Default

    Oh I love this whole Sakura thing Kishimoto brought up.
    My personal opinion is this: Sakura is getting either emotionally messed up or she knows exactly what she's doing.
    messed up version:She could be trying to make herself like Naruto but still have feelings for Sasuke (which Naruto sees). Hint, "Lying to herself."
    Sensible reason: Naruto is still her friend so of course she'd want him safe. So she makes up this plan (which fails) to use his love for her against him. Sai also made it a point to point out that everyone was relying on Naruto too heavily. It puts a lot of pressure on him which she might wish to take off. She decides to try and do that directly by dealing with Sasuke. She's going to get herself killed.

    Some people might view it as being "shot down". But in the next chapter, I have a feeling Sai's clone will clear things up much more.

    As for Hinata's confession, that went absolutely no where. Which disappoints me. It also makes no sense to me. It seems as if Kishimoto is just throwing in entertaining bits for the fans.

    I can't help but feel a bit sad for Kisame either. His stupid sword decided to switch sides. But he was the bad guy.





  4. #779
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,720.12
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    97
    Posts
    3,792
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MangaFanGuy View Post
    No.
    Naruto is trying to "return Sasuke from the darkness" etc etc all that jazz and to stop the cycle of hatred etc etc.

    Sakuras seems to be somewhere along the lines of "Either he comes back or he dies!"
    You say this, and yet you think Sakura has these indelible feelings for Sasuke. Naruto is the one in denial. Even Jiraya told him to give up on Sasuke. Just go back and watch the retrieve Sasuke arc. Naruto told Sasuke about how everyone risked their life for him and he's like "So what?" He's already joined Akatsuki and attacked innocent ninja like Bee. It would hardly be called a "back stab" to kill Sasuke now.


    And if Sakura really cared why not simply help Naruto?
    If their goals are the same then why not?
    probably because their goals and tactics are not the same and SHE (Remember Kiba wanted to tell him but Sakura stopped him) wants to keep that from him
    It's possible she's afraid Naruto will enter his kyuubi form and kill her. It's also possible that Naruto won't let her. It seems to me like she doesn't want Naruto to feel like she is relying on him, and thus is doing her own independent thing.

    How is this bad?
    [list of accomplishments
    The list of accomplishments is not relevant to the fact that Naruto is being a dick right now. He was ordered to leave the village and he disobeyed that order, falling right into the hands of Madara. THAT is why it is bad.
    I never said that Naruto is not helping the village or that he is doing less than Sakura. I am saying that his behavior has been far worse than Sakura's.

    How many Akatsuki has Naruto beaten in that time frame?
    He helped out to try and rescue Gaara
    He took down Pein
    He took down Kakuzu
    and now he is one of the instrumental pieces standing in the way of Madara and world domination and it was only his going off to get stronger that has allowed him to remain as such.

    And what has Sakura done for the village?
    Healed a couple of people?
    Beat Sasori?
    Cried?
    -Sakura ALSO helped out try and rescue Gaara. She was on the same mission.
    -Being the kyuubi is not an accomplishment. It was something that happened at birth, and he's still not even a great kyuubi. He's predicable, puts allies in danger when going into a kyuubi rage, and he falls right into Madara's hands.
    -Healing a couple people includes saving Kankuro's life.
    -Naruto cries more than Sakura, so why is this her accomplishment and not his?

    as for going apeshit I hardly see how Naruto is to be blamed for Sakura being useless and Kyuubi smacking her
    Uhh, maybe because he KNOWS that he's kyuubi, he KNOWS that he attacks people indiscriminately in this form, and he still makes no attempt to suppress it? Sakura was trying to save Naruto when she ran up to his kyuubi form, and she didn't know all the details. On the other hand, Naruto is running after Sasuke who he KNOWS is dangerous and might kill him. Even when Sakura is clearly a victim, you blame it on her being useless.

    I fail to see how the Jyubi and all the information concerning it is anything to do with sakura and her feelings.
    He concealed information about Sasuke. Sakura sees Sasuke as someone who joined Akatsuki and is doing a bunch of crimes. Naruto understands Sasuke's objective and won't tell Sakura.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/470/03/

    Or perhaps if you want to save him then go with the hero?
    Go with the guy who is most likely to achieve this?
    Don't backstab your friends?

    Honestly she has shown she holds feelings for Sasuke and the latest chapters reinforce the idea that Naruto for her is just Second in line.
    And if she really wants Sasuke back then she is going about it all wrong
    The feelings that Sakura has for Sasuke don't matter.
    -They are unrequited. The same thing goes for Hinata's confession.
    -Sakura DOES have feelings for Naruto and those feelings are mutual.
    This alone should justify her confession. But it's not even alone, all the context stacks against Sakura and Sasuke being together.
    -Sasuke has no intention of ever going back to Konoha and living a peaceful life(as far as peaceful ninja lives are concerned).
    There are already enough deal-breakers as it is.

  5. #780
    Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    6,170.72
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    26
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    You say this, and yet you think Sakura has these indelible feelings for Sasuke. Naruto is the one in denial. Even Jiraya told him to give up on Sasuke. Just go back and watch the retrieve Sasuke arc. Naruto told Sasuke about how everyone risked their life for him and he's like "So what?" He's already joined Akatsuki and attacked innocent ninja like Bee. It would hardly be called a "back stab" to kill Sasuke now.
    No not a backstab like you are thinking it.
    The point being Naruto wants to "Save" Sasuke.
    Sakura seems to have a goal contrary to this.
    THAT is called backstabbing.
    It is when you deliberately go and do something nasty to someone else behind their back.
    Withholding information and killing Narutos BFF without even telling him whilst simutaneously trying emotional blackmail to twist him to your goal is backstabbing
    It's possible she's afraid Naruto will enter his kyuubi form and kill her. It's also possible that Naruto won't let her. It seems to me like she doesn't want Naruto to feel like she is relying on him, and thus is doing her own independent thing.
    First bit no.
    Everytime he has gone accidental kyuubi mode look at the situation
    -Extreme emotion (Hinatas "Death", Sasukes "Death", Kabutos/Oros goading, Deidaras goading etc)
    Naruto is perfectly capable of talking about Sasuke without going Kyuubi

    Second bit makes a little more sense.
    But it doesn't excuse the underhanded tactics used to try and manipulate Naruto.
    Emotional blackmail doesn't help either of them and she could just as easily have accomplished the self reliance ideal without ever meeting with Naruto or simply explaining it.
    The list of accomplishments is not relevant to the fact that Naruto is being a dick right now. He was ordered to leave the village and he disobeyed that order, falling right into the hands of Madara. THAT is why it is bad.
    I never said that Naruto is not helping the village or that he is doing less than Sakura. I am saying that his behavior has been far worse than Sakura's.
    How is he being worse?
    Fell into the hands of Madara??...... where could he have gone to avoid Madara? Madara has shown he can go pretty much anywhere without all that much problem and even when accompanied by strong Ninjas like Kakashi and Yamato Madara brazenly sought him out.

    No
    I don't relly think Naruto is being a dick unless you can provide a better example
    -Sakura ALSO helped out try and rescue Gaara. She was on the same mission.
    Acknowledged by the Sasori bit
    -Being the kyuubi is not an accomplishment. It was something that happened at birth, and he's still not even a great kyuubi. He's predicable, puts allies in danger when going into a kyuubi rage, and he falls right into Madara's hands.
    I never said being Kyuubi was an accomplishment.
    I said being one of the instrumental pieces against Madara was that.
    Sage Mode is what will allow him to be one of the major players regardless of the fact he is kyuubi. (Being rapidly one of the strongest Shinobis around)
    -Healing a couple people includes saving Kankuro's life.
    Compare that to others?
    Tsunade saved a villages worth of people
    Naruto Saved the village from the Pein bodies that desroyed it

    Sakura has saved one or two people but her feats pale in comparison to people like Naruto
    -Naruto cries more than Sakura, so why is this her accomplishment and not his?
    Because Naruto does stuff.
    Naruto is the one who cries and kicks butt at the same time.
    Sakura cries and whines and ultimately does very little to help those around her at times.
    She plays the victim too much for me to care about her.
    Uhh, maybe because he KNOWS that he's kyuubi, he KNOWS that he attacks people indiscriminately in this form, and he still makes no attempt to suppress it? Sakura was trying to save Naruto when she ran up to his kyuubi form, and she didn't know all the details. On the other hand, Naruto is running after Sasuke who he KNOWS is dangerous and might kill him. Even when Sakura is clearly a victim, you blame it on her being useless.
    Kyuubi mode is not really something Naruto can stop.
    It is not like he can simply resist (He can somewhat at the lower levels) and it's all cool
    Naruto is running after Saske knowing he is Dangerous true but then this doesn't compare to the part where Sakura got Kyuubi slapped when she stupidly stepped in range.

    It's like comparing apples and Oranges
    And it doesn't make Sakura any more useless
    He concealed information about Sasuke. Sakura sees Sasuke as someone who joined Akatsuki and is doing a bunch of crimes. Naruto understands Sasuke's objective and won't tell Sakura.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/470/03/
    next page Kakashi sums it up really well why they don't need to know
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/470/04/

    now compare the two.
    Village secrets of critical information vs Secrets about me going after your friend.

    Don't really compare on the secret/information scale do they
    The feelings that Sakura has for Sasuke don't matter.
    Oh but they do.
    They are vital to the mindset of Sakura and just why she would stoop to such levels.
    They are guiding principal of Sakuras character from about chpter 3 up to the current.
    -They are unrequited. The same thing goes for Hinata's confession.
    Not necessarily
    Sasuke simply had a one track mind. His true feelings are also ambiguous and towards the end Itachi had poisoned him enough to cloud his true feelings (Which are starting to manifest again with hawk members)
    -Sakura DOES have feelings for Naruto and those feelings are mutual.
    This alone should justify her confession. But it's not even alone, all the context stacks against Sakura and Sasuke being together.
    Debateable.
    Now you won't get any argument to the statement "Sakura and Naruto haves feelings for each other"
    HOWEVER
    it is the Nature of the feelings I disagree with
    -Friendship, Definately
    -Familial love, I think this is a good explanation
    -Romance, I'm just not seeing it.
    They love each other more like brother and sister then lovers.
    And the current debacle further cements it for me with the fact that Skakura knows so little about Naruto for if she did truly know and love him she not only would not want to hurt him but would know her trick would fail mniserably
    -Sasuke has no intention of ever going back to Konoha and living a peaceful life(as far as peaceful ninja lives are concerned).
    Has no relevance.
    Sakura was more then willing to leave the village for the man she loved (Sasuke)
    There are already enough deal-breakers as it is.
    And some major ones for NaruxSaku
    Last edited by MangaFanGuy; 11-30-2009 at 08:38 PM.

  6. #781
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,720.12
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    97
    Posts
    3,792
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MangaFanGuy View Post
    No not a backstab like you are thinking it.
    The point being Naruto wants to "Save" Sasuke.
    Sakura seems to have a goal contrary to this.
    THAT is called backstabbing.
    It is when you deliberately go and do something nasty to someone else behind their back.
    Withholding information and killing Narutos BFF without even telling him whilst simutaneously trying emotional blackmail to twist him to your goal is backstabbing
    It's not a back stab. It's tit for tat.

    First bit no.
    Everytime he has gone accidental kyuubi mode look at the situation
    -Extreme emotion (Hinatas "Death", Sasukes "Death", Kabutos/Oros goading, Deidaras goading etc)
    Naruto is perfectly capable of talking about Sasuke without going Kyuubi
    It doesn't matter because the chances of Naruto going Kyuubi on the search for Sasuke are high.

    Second bit makes a little more sense.
    But it doesn't excuse the underhanded tactics used to try and manipulate Naruto.
    Emotional blackmail doesn't help either of them and she could just as easily have accomplished the self reliance ideal without ever meeting with Naruto or simply explaining it.
    There is no blackmail, there isn't even an ultimatum. She let Naruto make a decision after spilling her guts, and after that she simply responded. Her response didn't involve going Kyuubi or injuring anyone either.

    How is he being worse?
    Fell into the hands of Madara??...... where could he have gone to avoid Madara? Madara has shown he can go pretty much anywhere without all that much problem and even when accompanied by strong Ninjas like Kakashi and Yamato Madara brazenly sought him out.
    He could have at least stayed in the village. He was ordered to do so, you know.

    No
    I don't relly think Naruto is being a dick unless you can provide a better example
    Well, he really isn't being much of a dick; however, he's being more of a dick than Sakura is. My point has always been that Sakura isn't in the wrong at all.

    Compare that to others?
    Tsunade saved a villages worth of people
    Naruto Saved the village from the Pein bodies that desroyed it

    Sakura has saved one or two people but her feats pale in comparison to people like Naruto

    Because Naruto does stuff.
    Naruto is the one who cries and kicks butt at the same time.
    Sakura cries and whines and ultimately does very little to help those around her at times.
    She plays the victim too much for me to care about her.
    See, this here is some major bull spit.
    1) You actually start listing "achievements" in an argument about character. Shino never seemed to accomplish much, but he's got he best character out of all the younger shinobi.
    2) Naruto is the main protagonist, and unless he's involved in a mission, it doesn't get any screen time. There is no way Sakura could achieve more than Naruto because we'll never see those achievements. By the way, Sakura was doing missions for 3 whole years while Naruto was out training. We don't know how many villagers she's saved, how much she's profited the village, or anything of that sort.
    3) When Sakura does something, you downplay it by comparing it to a Hokage. Do you think Naruto holds a stick to any of the Hokage? He has acquired his power very quickly and most of his training opportunities were available to him simply because he got lucky.

    Kyuubi mode is not really something Naruto can stop.
    It is not like he can simply resist (He can somewhat at the lower levels) and it's all cool
    Naruto is running after Saske knowing he is Dangerous true but then this doesn't compare to the part where Sakura got Kyuubi slapped when she stupidly stepped in range.
    Naruto gets pissed and willingly lets the Kyuubi invest chackra in order to claim a bit of control. All he has to do is manage his anger better. Remember, Bee has almost complete control over the Hachibi.

    It's like comparing apples and Oranges
    And it doesn't make Sakura any more useless
    You're right, the mischief that Naruto has pulled doesn't even compare to any of the things you accuse Sakura of doing. Naruto gets away with almost killing Sakura because he's an idiot and it can't be helped, where as Sakura neglects to tell Naruto something and she's a backstabber.

    now compare the two.
    Village secrets of critical information vs Secrets about me going after your friend.

    Don't really compare on the secret/information scale do they
    They do compare. There's no reason why Naruto can be trusted with classified information any more than Sakura can be. If anything it's bad writing on Kishimoto's part.

    Oh but they do.
    They are vital to the mindset of Sakura and just why she would stoop to such levels.
    They are guiding principal of Sakuras character from about chpter 3 up to the current.
    Based on that circular logic, Sakura can't not have feelings for Sasuke.

    Not necessarily
    Sasuke simply had a one track mind. His true feelings are also ambiguous and towards the end Itachi had poisoned him enough to cloud his true feelings (Which are starting to manifest again with hawk members)
    He hasn't done anything to even slightly suggest he has feelings for Sakura. Sakura hasn't done anything in Shippuden to suggest that she has feelings for Sasuke beyond the "old friend" level.

    Debateable.
    Now you won't get any argument to the statement "Sakura and Naruto haves feelings for each other"
    HOWEVER
    it is the Nature of the feelings I disagree with
    -Friendship, Definately
    -Familial love, I think this is a good explanation
    -Romance, I'm just not seeing it.
    They love each other more like brother and sister then lovers.
    And the current debacle further cements it for me with the fact that Skakura knows so little about Naruto for if she did truly know and love him she not only would not want to hurt him but would know her trick would fail mniserably
    The reason you aren't seeing romance is because they never dated. I don't see romance between Sasuke and Sakura either. It's always been one-sided idol worship.

    Has no relevance.
    Sakura was more then willing to leave the village for the man she loved (Sasuke)
    She never defied the village to chase after Sasuke. Ironically she did leave the village to confess to Naruto.

    And some major ones for NaruxSaku
    No, not at all.



    ----
    I get the feeling that your view on relationships seems to stem from Hollywood movies and Shojo fiction. In these shows people have "feelings" and after they get together its a "happily ever after" ending.
    In reality, these feelings fade and reality and the bottom line kicks in. An atheist/Christian couple are going to have trouble over whether their kids go to church or not regardless of what feelings they had when they met. In fact, people who don't have any feelings can develop feelings over time if they open their hearts (it's a rare thing, but it happens). These are the relationships that can actually last.

  7. #782
    Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    6,170.72
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    26
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    It's not a back stab. It's tit for tat.
    If you want to take that road it is still against Narutos goals.
    Remember Naruto wants to stop the cycle of hatred and retribution which Sakura is proposing
    It doesn't matter because the chances of Naruto going Kyuubi on the search for Sasuke are high.
    Possibly but then adding to his emotional problems like she did won't help
    There is no blackmail, there isn't even an ultimatum. She let Naruto make a decision after spilling her guts, and after that she simply responded. Her response didn't involve going Kyuubi or injuring anyone either.
    Her confession was used to try to get Naruto to do something.
    The fact that she not only omitted vital information but also LIED shows that it was not an honest confession but an attempt at manipulation for an end.
    He could have at least stayed in the village. He was ordered to do so, you know.
    By who? Danzou? the same guy who the epitome of Konoha dickishness
    Well, he really isn't being much of a dick; however, he's being more of a dick than Sakura is. My point has always been that Sakura isn't in the wrong at all.
    I think the opposite of Sakura.\
    good to clear that up ae

    See, this here is some major bull spit.
    1) You actually start listing "achievements" in an argument about character. Shino never seemed to accomplish much, but he's got he best character out of all the younger shinobi.
    2) Naruto is the main protagonist, and unless he's involved in a mission, it doesn't get any screen time. There is no way Sakura could achieve more than Naruto because we'll never see those achievements. By the way, Sakura was doing missions for 3 whole years while Naruto was out training. We don't know how many villagers she's saved, how much she's profited the village, or anything of that sort.
    3) When Sakura does something, you downplay it by comparing it to a Hokage. Do you think Naruto holds a stick to any of the Hokage? He has acquired his power very quickly and most of his training opportunities were available to him simply because he got lucky.
    Ok lets look at what we know.
    WHat has Sakura done to merit praise?
    What has Naruto done to Merit praise?
    Which one has done the most?
    Which one has been the most influential?

    When you add all of that up Naruto clearly stands head and shoulders above Sakura.
    Naruto gets pissed and willingly lets the Kyuubi invest chackra in order to claim a bit of control. All he has to do is manage his anger better. Remember, Bee has almost complete control over the Hachibi.
    remember however Bee is considered "The perfect Host" so comparisons are somewhat limited

    You're right, the mischief that Naruto has pulled doesn't even compare to any of the things you accuse Sakura of doing. Naruto gets away with almost killing Sakura because he's an idiot and it can't be helped, where as Sakura neglects to tell Naruto something and she's a backstabber.
    Seeing as how you love technicalities then I must sa it was KYUUBI that almost killed Sakura and seeing as he is basically evil then I doubt he cared.
    Now the latest confession has been shown to have alterior motives that cloud it's reliability and truth.
    Again Sakura showed a manilpulative side in that confession
    They do compare. There's no reason why Naruto can be trusted with classified information any more than Sakura can be. If anything it's bad writing on Kishimoto's part.
    Friends secrets don't compare to village secrity.
    Based on that circular logic, Sakura can't not have feelings for Sasuke.
    Merely twisting my point
    Romantic feelings
    He hasn't done anything to even slightly suggest he has feelings for Sakura. Sakura hasn't done anything in Shippuden to suggest that she has feelings for Sasuke beyond the "old friend" level.
    Again Sasuke has been emotionally clouded for ages
    As for Sakura all those times she whispered Sasuke's name with that dreamy look on her face in shippuden and the way she gets all emotional whenever they mention him and her feelings..............yeah I guess ur right
    The reason you aren't seeing romance is because they never dated. I don't see romance between Sasuke and Sakura either. It's always been one-sided idol worship.
    If you think about it I don't really care what Sasuke loves.
    Sakura loves Sasuke and as long as she does then I don't see NaruxSaku happening.
    Why?
    Cos then Naruto is just second choice
    She never defied the village to chase after Sasuke. Ironically she did leave the village to confess to Naruto.
    lol
    YOu mean the same village she was going to leave to chase after Sasuke?
    I get the feeling that your view on relationships seems to stem from Hollywood movies and Shojo fiction. In these shows people have "feelings" and after they get together its a "happily ever after" ending.
    In reality, these feelings fade and reality and the bottom line kicks in. An atheist/Christian couple are going to have trouble over whether their kids go to church or not regardless of what feelings they had when they met. In fact, people who don't have any feelings can develop feelings over time if they open their hearts (it's a rare thing, but it happens). These are the relationships that can actually last.
    Your wrongish.
    I think that if people are going to be in a relationship then their need to be fundamentals (It's rather complicated and I only have about 3 seconds before I gotta go).
    Yes people can grow to like each other but then as you said that is rare.
    And for me when it comes to relationships in manga I think that if it is obvious two characters are so incompatible then how can their possibly be any relationship?

  8. #783
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,720.12
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    97
    Posts
    3,792
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MangaFanGuy View Post
    If you want to take that road it is still against Narutos goals.
    Remember Naruto wants to stop the cycle of hatred and retribution which Sakura is proposing
    But that isn't necessarily Sakura's goals, and Naruto's methods aren't necessarily the best means to achieve that end.

    Her confession was used to try to get Naruto to do something.
    The fact that she not only omitted vital information but also LIED shows that it was not an honest confession but an attempt at manipulation for an end.
    But, you can't have blackmail without an ultimatum. She didn't force Naruto to make any choice. She didn't take back her confession when Naruto refused to go back. It was completely up to Naruto to chose what he wanted to do. Remember, Sakura didn't have to confess crap to Naruto in the first place because they already have a close relationship. She only confessed because there was truth to it.

    By who? Danzou? the same guy who the epitome of Konoha dickishness
    Well, he is hokage, and the order was not unreasonable. Even though Danzou is a hard-apple and isn't emo like all the other ninja, the fact still remains that he has always had Konoha's best interests at heart.


    Ok lets look at what we know.
    WHat has Sakura done to merit praise?
    What has Naruto done to Merit praise?
    Which one has done the most?
    Which one has been the most influential?
    You missed the point entirely. We'll never know what Sakura has done because the show focuses on Naruto. If Naruto isn't in a mission, it isn't shown. What do you think Gaara had to go through to become a respected Hokage? We can only know it was tough, but we can't know what he actually did because he's not the main protagonist.

    When you add all of that up Naruto clearly stands head and shoulders above Sakura.
    At least Sakura was actually able to pass a chuunin exam, unlike someone else.


    Seeing as how you love technicalities then I must sa it was KYUUBI that almost killed Sakura and seeing as he is basically evil then I doubt he cared.
    It wasn't Kyuubi that had control though. Had the Kyuubi had control, it would have attacked more effectively and killed Orochimaru. It was an enraged Naruto that hit Sakura. When people become angry they make mistakes like that. However, getting that worked up in the first place is what causes the problem.

    Again Sasuke has been emotionally clouded for ages
    As for Sakura all those times she whispered Sasuke's name with that dreamy look on her face in shippuden and the way she gets all emotional whenever they mention him and her feelings..............yeah I guess ur right
    Sasuke is not emotionally clouded. He knows what he wants and he doesn't have feelings nor would he act on them if he did.
    Naruto gets even MORE emotional about Sasuke than Sakura does. Also, Sakura has her moments with Naruto too.

    If you think about it I don't really care what Sasuke loves.
    Sakura loves Sasuke and as long as she does then I don't see NaruxSaku happening.
    Why?
    Cos then Naruto is just second choice
    Bull crap. Naruto is first and Sasuke isn't even on the same chart. He's on the "old friend" chart, and he's about to get knocked off that one real soon too.

    Your wrongish.
    I think that if people are going to be in a relationship then their need to be fundamentals (It's rather complicated and I only have about 3 seconds before I gotta go).
    Among those fundamentals, feelings is not one of them.
    Yes people can grow to like each other but then as you said that is rare.
    It's rare because people buy into Hollywood bull crap. If people truly wanted good relationships and some romance to make the feel less lonely, it would not be rare.
    And for me when it comes to relationships in manga I think that if it is obvious two characters are so incompatible then how can their possibly be any relationship?
    You are talking about Sakura and Sasuke.

  9. #784
    May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    187.06
    Gender
    Gifts 109 - Koffing Ceiling Cat Owl
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    26
    Threads
    176
    Posts
    5,529
    Rep Power
    6651

    Default

    We knew that Danzou was a freak before, but now we've gone through the basement and into the secret underground bunker of freaky ._.

    Those Sharingan eyes are pretty advanced which makes me think he's either been harvesting them for a while and advancing them himself somehow (like Kakashi did with Obito's eye), or he got them from the clan massacre.


    Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won










  10. #785
    Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    6,170.72
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    26
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    But that isn't necessarily Sakura's goals, and Naruto's methods aren't necessarily the best means to achieve that end.
    Can you think of a better solution?
    And Why doesn't Salura know about Narutos goal?
    I thought she knew and loved him?
    But, you can't have blackmail without an ultimatum. She didn't force Naruto to make any choice. She didn't take back her confession when Naruto refused to go back. It was completely up to Naruto to chose what he wanted to do. Remember, Sakura didn't have to confess crap to Naruto in the first place because they already have a close relationship. She only confessed because there was truth to it.
    Blackmail
    "to force or coerce into a particular action, statement, etc.:"
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/470/02/
    she wanted him to return and give up.
    She tried to manipulate him to do so.
    Fits the idea of blackmail
    Well, he is hokage, and the order was not unreasonable. Even though Danzou is a hard-apple and isn't emo like all the other ninja, the fact still remains that he has always had Konoha's best interests at heart.
    He has his own best interests at heart.
    And he is severly prejudiced against many of Konohas groups simply because they don't agree with him.
    Danzous orders are suspect as is his ascesion to the office of Hokage
    You missed the point entirely. We'll never know what Sakura has done because the show focuses on Naruto. If Naruto isn't in a mission, it isn't shown. What do you think Gaara had to go through to become a respected Hokage? We can only know it was tough, but we can't know what he actually did because he's not the main protagonist.
    We know what Gaara went through.
    We have seen the pain he suffered and the wahy he changed.
    Same with Naruto.
    \
    But nothing much for Sakura
    At least Sakura was actually able to pass a chuunin exam, unlike someone else.
    no.
    Naruto has simply never taken a chuunin exam.
    This in no way reflects on their abilities/actions.
    It wasn't Kyuubi that had control though. Had the Kyuubi had control, it would have attacked more effectively and killed Orochimaru. It was an enraged Naruto that hit Sakura. When people become angry they make mistakes like that. However, getting that worked up in the first place is what causes the problem.
    At the point Sakura was injured Naruto was three tailed IIRC
    At that point Naruto has no control.
    So he couldn't do what happened.
    Kyuubi did
    Sasuke is not emotionally clouded. He knows what he wants and he doesn't have feelings nor would he act on them if he did.
    Sasuke is clouded.
    By that I mean he doesn't really have reliable emotions.
    He doesn't want to love or anything as Itachi nconsumed him with nothing but hate and lies.
    Naruto gets even MORE emotional about Sasuke than Sakura does. Also, Sakura has her moments with Naruto too.
    Naruto is emotional all the time
    And Sakuras moments with him are hardly convincing
    Bull crap. Naruto is first and Sasuke isn't even on the same chart. He's on the "old friend" chart, and he's about to get knocked off that one real soon too.
    Her reaction say more then "Old friend"
    Among those fundamentals, feelings is not one of them.
    So you think it is possible to fall in love with someone you absolutely hate and despise?
    It's rare because people buy into Hollywood bull crap. If people truly wanted good relationships and some romance to make the feel less lonely, it would not be rare.
    Your very cynical here.
    I guess I am too tho
    For me Love needs things or it can't be forund or grow.
    It needs trust, at least some kind of mutual friendship between both parties and it needs time
    if you lack any of the above it will never grow no matter how long people are together

    You are talking about Sakura and Sasuke.

  11. #786
    Member Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai's Avatar
    Gil
    1,140.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2009 04:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    25
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Uhhh, so does anyone else think that Danzo having an armful of sharingan a bit digusting and ridiculous?
    "I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him"
    -Hinata Hyuuga



  12. #787
    The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    2,692.20
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brockton, Massachusetts
    Age
    25
    Threads
    155
    Posts
    12,889
    Blog Entries
    451
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    6787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miu Mai View Post
    Uhhh, so does anyone else think that Danzo having an armful of sharingan a bit digusting and ridiculous?
    Potential for the worst papercut ever.

    "The color fades along the intervals I follow."

  13. #788
    Member Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai's Avatar
    Gil
    1,140.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2009 04:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    25
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Potential for the worst papercut ever.
    Hahaha! Wonder if he ever thought of that... =P
    "I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him"
    -Hinata Hyuuga



  14. #789
    May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    187.06
    Gender
    Gifts 109 - Koffing Ceiling Cat Owl
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    26
    Threads
    176
    Posts
    5,529
    Rep Power
    6651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miu Mai View Post
    Uhhh, so does anyone else think that Danzo having an armful of sharingan a bit digusting and ridiculous?
    Makes me want to get a mist bottle of acid and just squirt it at him


    Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won










  15. #790
    Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    6,170.72
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    26
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    428

    Default

    I wonder what his shringarm can actually do?
    It will either be epic or fail IMO

  16. #791
    Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    1,930.86
    Gender
    My Mood
    Angry
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Stadium Arcadium
    Age
    23
    Threads
    65
    Posts
    1,220
    Blog Entries
    16
    Rep Power
    1099

    Default

    O_O ... Now... there's Itachi, again. So Sasuke was an illusion? Now I'm just confused. I actually didn't see this coming, to be honest... So, are Sasuke and Itachi both alive? or has Sasuke been dead this whole time? Or maybe this Itachi is Genjutsu? I'm so confused. I just hope they do something about Danzou's arm. It's liek, ewww.... Wth? 4 realz. Does not wantz.

    <3 Dani
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 12-25-2009 at 02:16 PM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks



  17. #792
    The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    2,692.20
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brockton, Massachusetts
    Age
    25
    Threads
    155
    Posts
    12,889
    Blog Entries
    451
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    6787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugure's Goddess View Post
    O_O ... Now... there's Itachi, again. So Sasuke was an illusion? Now I'm just confused. I actually didn't see this coming, to be honest... So, are Sasuke and Itachi both alive? or has Sasuke been dead this whole time? Or maybe this Itachi is Genjutsu? I'm so confused. I just hope they do something about Danzou's arm. It's liek, ewww.... Wth? 4 realz. Does not wantz.

    <3 Dani
    Itachi is dead. This is genjutsu. It's not surprising at all to me.

    "The color fades along the intervals I follow."

  18. #793
    Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    1,930.86
    Gender
    My Mood
    Angry
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Stadium Arcadium
    Age
    23
    Threads
    65
    Posts
    1,220
    Blog Entries
    16
    Rep Power
    1099

    Default

    Yeah, I've been kind of thinking that's the most likely scenario but I'm not really ruling anything out, at this point.

    Also, I've noticed something else, or more thought of a possibility. Right now, it seems to me as though Kishimoto is setting this up interestingly, well... it seems like he's setting it up, anyway. With what I've learned about Danzou and all that in the previous chapters, that this could be Kishimoto trying to create a scenario in which Sasuke might have some leverage as far as forgiveness and all that from the leaf village. I think that it's possible, at this point, that under the right circumstances, Sasuke killing Danzou could be viewed by some as a favor, since Danzou's so sick, twisted and power-hungry.

    Just kind of letting my imagination explore some possibilities.

    <3 Dani
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks



  19. #794
    May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    187.06
    Gender
    Gifts 109 - Koffing Ceiling Cat Owl
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    26
    Threads
    176
    Posts
    5,529
    Rep Power
    6651

    Default

    Genjutsu was the first thing I thought of when I saw Itachi. But it confuses me a little that Sasuke would use that when he doesn't even want to hear anything about his brother. Unless, it's not Sasuke that's doing it...

    Eyes seem to be a recurring motif it seems, they keep popping up everywhere!


    Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won










  20. #795
    Senior Member KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    3,600.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2010 07:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Closed space
    Threads
    19
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    184

    Default

    *Itachi could have some type of plan we know nothing about.
    *sasuke could have been saying not to say anything about itachi to trck danzo into thinking that he would never use gen-jutsu and use itachi that way.
    *Maybe Pain screwed up when he brought everyone in konoha back to life and brought itachi back after sasuke killed him. ( doubt it. )
    *Sasuke and itachi at some point in thie own the fight fooled everyone and made it look like itachi died so sasuke could have the upper hand later.
    *Itachi is jesus?
    *He whos name we do not speak decided to use some type of temp resurection jutsu on itachi and changed bodies to get the eyes of pwnage. Orochimaru..... or however you spell it.
    * "Mr. Crazy, I am going to use mind control on the whole world" decided to have some fun.
    Well?
    I have a plan to get any predators of he AF!
    Everyone get Chris Hanson Avi! If that don't scare them off I don't know whatt can.

  21. #796
    Junior Member TENKAWA_AKITO is on a distinguished road TENKAWA_AKITO's Avatar
    Gil
    100.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2010 08:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indonesia
    Age
    24
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    perhaps madara finally lend him a hand.....but the Sharingan on the dhanzou's hand seems freak to me....

  22. #797
    Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    1,930.86
    Gender
    My Mood
    Angry
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Stadium Arcadium
    Age
    23
    Threads
    65
    Posts
    1,220
    Blog Entries
    16
    Rep Power
    1099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamiKenpachi View Post
    *Itachi could have some type of plan we know nothing about.
    *sasuke could have been saying not to say anything about itachi to trck danzo into thinking that he would never use gen-jutsu and use itachi that way.
    *Maybe Pain screwed up when he brought everyone in konoha back to life and brought itachi back after sasuke killed him. ( doubt it. )
    *Sasuke and itachi at some point in thie own the fight fooled everyone and made it look like itachi died so sasuke could have the upper hand later.
    *Itachi is jesus?
    *He whos name we do not speak decided to use some type of temp resurection jutsu on itachi and changed bodies to get the eyes of pwnage. Orochimaru..... or however you spell it.
    * "Mr. Crazy, I am going to use mind control on the whole world" decided to have some fun.
    Well?
    Imma go with Itachi Jesus on this one.

    Makes me think of a few nights ago, me and my mom were watching Naruto Shippuden on Disney and it did a flashback to Gaara talking about how Naruto taught him about friendship or whatever and my mom was all "What is he like a Japanese Jesus?"

    and I was all "nah, Anime Jesus or... no! NINJA JESUS!" Best. Term. Ever.

    lol... sorry to get off topic but I felt it needed to be done.

    love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks



  23. #798
    Senior Member KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    3,600.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2010 07:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Closed space
    Threads
    19
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    184

    Default

    So we all agree itachi is the jesus of naruto, Lelouch is the Jesus of code geass, and Goku is the jesus of DBZ?
    I have a plan to get any predators of he AF!
    Everyone get Chris Hanson Avi! If that don't scare them off I don't know whatt can.

  24. #799
    Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    1,930.86
    Gender
    My Mood
    Angry
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Stadium Arcadium
    Age
    23
    Threads
    65
    Posts
    1,220
    Blog Entries
    16
    Rep Power
    1099

    Default

    I dunno... Kakashi (and half of Konoha) pulled a Jesus a lot earlier in the manga...

    We're gonna go with Itachi + most of Konoha = Naruto Jesus.

    Naruto is the Jesus mouthpiece of the series, though.

    <3 Dani
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks



  25. #800
    The Sheena Fan sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    5,269.90
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2010 11:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a hole
    Age
    21
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamiKenpachi View Post
    *Itachi is jesus?
    Itachi has always been Jesus, where have you been? *lqtm*
    But no, I think it probably is either a sharigan genjutsu, or maybe it's like how in the Sasuke Vs Itachi fight Orochimaru turned up for about a panel before Iatchi obliterated him. /fangirl
    Sasuke could have absorbed some of Itachi somehow, like what happened with Orochimaru, and he could be manifesting himself before Danzo to get revenge?
    Or perhaps I'm getting my hopes up. Either one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. WISH = the manga
    By AbandonwareGirl in forum Romance Anime & Manga
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 03:43 PM
  2. Anime Vs Manga
    By [BlackDeath] in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 08:16 PM
  3. Fonts used in Manga
    By Hera in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2004, 02:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts