AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MangaFanGuy View Post
    I can't seem to remember where the part about the coup is in the manga.
    It was only off the top of my head that it was caused by the 7 swords and that the other crimes of Kisame etc came after they left the village.

That's new to me. I didn't know that the 7 swords of the mist worked together as one team. I was under the assumption that only Zabuza and his hench-men attempted a coup against Mizukage and failed. As he left the village, his name was immediately given to Konoha as bounty against him ( Kakashi said this fact). But your statement might as well be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by kei of the flame View Post
    If you think about it, since gaara can't use the shukaku shield ( or at least at the speed he used to), doesn't that that mean he would have to change his fighting style?
    Sand is his primary weapon. He still carries the sand gourd, you know. Can't imagine him using other technique. He wouldn't be called "Gaara of The Sand" if he changes his fighting technique. Though, I guess, he might have to become more agile now if he has really lost some of his natural sand power along with Shukaku.

I'm not quite sure, how his sand powers and Shukaku are really connected. But he should have at least the level of power he had and even more, when he had fought Deidara, to re-attain the title of KazeKage.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post

Sand is his primary weapon. He still carries the sand gourd, you know. Can't imagine him using other technique. He wouldn't be called "Gaara of The Sand" if he changes his fighting technique. Though, I guess, he might have to become more agile now if he has really lost some of his natural sand power along with Shukaku.

I'm not quite sure, how his sand powers and Shukaku are really connected. But he should have at least the level of power he had and even more, when he had fought Deidara, to re-attain the title of KazeKage.
    And we should remember too, that much time has passed. Look at Naruto. He trained very long and much Akatsuki died in that time. I think Gaara really trained and will show us his power. I think he is much more stronger than at that time when he fought Deidara. And I don't think he lost his natural power. I think the only thing he lost was that beast forms abilities. It was good he lost it... I don't really remember which episode, but 210~ of simple Naruto, it was said that Gaara didn't want to fight Using Shukaku's powers. So maybe that means he was fighting without it all along?
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

so ehm, Danzou is related somehow to Orochimaru. this is getting intresting

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With all the new characters with stupid personalties and costumes introduced at once, I thought I was reading Bleach instead of Naruto.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Member Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2009 04:49 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    With all the new characters with stupid personalties and costumes introduced at once, I thought I was reading Bleach instead of Naruto.
    Yea, I completely agree on that.
    "I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him"
    -Hinata Hyuuga

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    Threads

What the, Danzo has a Sharingan? I wonder who he plucked it from, I'm sure there were many to choose from after Itachi had at his clan...

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by OminousCloud View Post
    What the, Danzo has a Sharingan?
    Everyone and their mother has one now. I saw one at Naruto*Mart for $4.99.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2010 04:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Yup, pretty much, that's why I'm rreeeaaallllyyyy hoping that Danzo is also Madara, that way at least not as many people have it.

Junior Member ValerieSR is a jewel in the rough ValerieSR is a jewel in the rough ValerieSR is a jewel in the rough ValerieSR's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 11:46 AM
    Threads

Before coming to this thread I had no idea what you were talking about with Danzo having the Sharingan...
    Then I read the latest chapter...
    And I'm surprised to say the least- At first I thought the Danzo was just gonna have other people fight for him and die a quick death by Sasuke. (which will make him regret naming him a missing nin!) But now he's gonna fight with the Sharingan!? Just what is Kishimoto planning?
    Also there's no chance such a weak and pitiful man could be Mandara. And having so many people with the Sharingan is a little f
    ustrating
    One thing to always remember:
    Tomorrow is never promised~

Member Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2009 04:49 AM
    Threads

Why would Danzo have the sharingan? and in his right eye only?
    "I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him"
    -Hinata Hyuuga

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, it certainly seems to be that way. I wouldn't be surprised it Danzo ends up being related to Madara or whatever. I seriously want him to go the way of the dodo though ._.

GOTT E.S. Member Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 03:20 AM
    Threads

Danzo's sharingan is revealed... I knew that one-eyed, one-armed, lying, purple people eater was up to something!
    You guys are so un-hip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off. - Zaphod Beeblerox

<-My anime/manga history in a nutshell.
    Tamago to chikai wa kudake-yasui.

Senior Member Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2010 04:36 PM
    Threads

Yeah, it certainly seems to be that way. I wouldn't be surprised it Danzo ends up being related to Madara or whatever. I seriously want him to go the way of the dodo though ._.
    Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if Danzo was Madara.

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nanukana View Post
    Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if Danzo was Madara.
    This can't be like that!!!! Madara is way more beautiful. Haven't you seen him? His statue, along with first hokage's, was in the place where Sasuke and Naruto fought, when Sasuke leaved the village. Definetely not the same man as that filthy Danzou!!!

It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Junior Member ONSLAUGHT is on a distinguished road ONSLAUGHT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 09:39 PM
    Threads

danzo has to have some connection with the madara, they both hate the first and his teachings and both wanted control over the leaf.

did any one notice that danzo and tobi have the same hair style and have sharingon in the same eye?

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by IcePriestess View Post
    This can't be like that!!!! Madara is way more beautiful. Haven't you seen him? His statue, along with first hokage's, was in the place where Sasuke and Naruto fought, when Sasuke leaved the village. Definetely not the same man as that filthy Danzou!!!
    And? We haven't seen Madara's current face. Considering he's a few hundred years old, I'd imagine he's aged pretty poorly. You'd also have to consider that Danzo is very old and scarred from battle, which would detract from his appearance.

There is certainly a connection between Madara and Danzo. We can assume this based on several things:

1. Sasuke's reaction upon seeing Madara's face (his face was not shown to readers when this happened).
    2. They both have Sharingan in their right eye. Madara covers his left eye, and Danzo's is a normal non-Uchiha eye.
    3. Danzo's ever-growing list of suspicious actions. Madara's ever-growing list of suspicious actions.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think Danzo and Tobi are the same person, though they might be connected somehow. As Danzo was somehow connected to Orochimaru, he might have been somehow connected to Tobi. As Danzo has got a sharingan, he also might have much more deeper role in Uchiha clan massacre than thought before, much more conspiracy that Tobi has not mentioned to Sasuke. I guess Kishimoto wants to build up that suspense more and more.

Anyway, as for the meeting of the Kages, I can't hardly wait to see what kind of meeting "will rock the foundation of ninja world" . Just hope it's not an over-rated statement.
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 07-25-2009 at 12:03 AM. Reason: And so, a duck said, "Quack Quack Quack".
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Max Elite View Post
    I don't think Danzo and Tobi are the same person, though they might be connected somehow. As Danzo was somehow connected to Orochimaru, he might have been somehow connected to Tobi. As Danzo has got a sharingan, he also might have much more deeper role in Uchiha clan massacre than thought before, much more conspiracy that Tobi has not mentioned to Sasuke. I guess Kishimoto wants to build up that suspense more and more.

Anyway, as for the meeting of the Kages, I can't hardly wait to see what kind of meeting "will rock the foundation of ninja world" . Just hope it's not an over-rated statement.
    Yep. Danzo is a true villain .

That meeting.. I don't think this will be any good.(Even though I'm happy just seeing Gaara talking ). That Mizukage just wants to tell everyone that Sasuke must be caught and killed.(Well I'm not against it)

Anti-Dentite Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 08:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I agree with you on that. I was surprised at how many new characters they introduced so quickly. I understand why that has been done but yeah a lot of new characters have been introduce very fast and all at once almost in a sense.
    8.27.08 <----

Sig made by Novak~

"You know, I don't get it. Since when are you not allowed to ask a Chinese man where a Chinese restaurant is? I mean, aren't we getting a little too sensitive here? If someone asks me, "which direction is Israel," I don't go flying off the handle."
    - Jerry Seinfeld

Member jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miu Mai View Post
    Why would Danzo have the sharingan? and in his right eye only?
    I have been thinking about this for quite a while now.

Was Obito's right eye completely crushed by the rock? If not, then that could be one way Danzou has the Sharingan.

And maybe Madara (AKA Tobi.) only has one Sharingan. It would make sense, since he wears that mask and we have never seen him show two sharingan. And he may be conspiring with Danzou, who could have his other eye.

And for the record...I highly doubt that Madara and Danzou are one and the same.

There can be many assumptions, but we won't know if any of them are right until Masashi decides to let us in on that particular secret.
    Last edited by jubpawz; 08-03-2009 at 04:27 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by jubpawz View Post
    I have been thinking about this for quite a while now.

Was Obito's right eye completely crushed by the rock? If not, then that could be one way Danzou has the Sharingan.

And maybe Madara (AKA Tobi.) only has one Sharingan. It would make sense, since he wears that mask and we have never seen him show two sharingan. And he may be conspiring with Danzou, who could have his other eye.

And for the record...I highly doubt that Madara and Danzou are one and the same.

There can be many assumptions, but we won't know if any of them are right until Masashi decides to let us in on that particular secret.
    Obito's entire right side was crushed by the rock. That's why he was only able to give Kakashi one of his eyes.

Member jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

Obito's entire right side was crushed by the rock. That's why he was only able to give Kakashi one of his eyes.
    After thinking about it...you're right. Because the rock would have destroyed his right side completely.

But still...I think that Danzou is connected to Madara, but they are not the same person. I think it's highly possible that Madara and Danzou are colaberating, and maybe Madara gave Danzou one of his eyes.

And since Madara helped in killing the Uchiha clan, it makes even more sence.
    Last edited by jubpawz; 08-03-2009 at 06:03 PM.

Junior Member Trin is on a distinguished road Trin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2009 07:34 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jubpawz View Post
    After thinking about it...you're right. Because the rock would have destroyed his right side completely.
    But just because his entire right side of his body was completely "destroyed" it doesn't prove that he is dead. As far as i know they carved his name into the tomb of konoha's heroes and not given his own grave.

If he is alive, isn't it possible that Danzo is Obito?
    Obito gave his left sharingan eye to Kakashi due to that his entire right side of his body was crushed, leaving him with his right sharingan thus explaining to why Danzo is "hurt" (entire right side being covered in banadges) and has a sharingan on his right. If u look close u can see that Obito and Danzo has the same hair color and style.

Lets also look at Obito's and kakashi's personality when they were in the same team.
    Kakashi was strictly following the rules of the ninja while Obito was somewhat of a slacker. Kakashi nowdays is just as goofy as Obito was back then.
    If we see it in the same perspective on Obito, that would mean that he would strictly follow the rules and complete his mission without caring for others.
    Danzo, being the leader of Root and having placed a seal on everyone in it could also be a way to prevent people to find out his true identity.

Gil
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So, looks like Danzo does not have Obito's eye... unless Obito is also this Shisui guy or whatever.

I'm hoping next chapter will jump straight into a battle with minimal talking =D

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

So, looks like Danzo does not have Obito's eye... unless Obito is also this Shisui guy or whatever.

I'm hoping next chapter will jump straight into a battle with minimal talking =D
    Shisui was Itachi's best friend, and the the guy that the other Uchiha had suspected Itachi of killing, despite his death appearing to be a suicide.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread Information