AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by iLuvMarshmallows View Post
    I agree. I believe the situation will be awful if Kakashi as the new Hokage against his ex-student Sasuke. I wonder what will Danzo do to hold off against Sasuke? I mean, he only has one arm and one eye. O.o
    No, I mean Sasuke will be pissed that Danzo, the man who's idea it was to kill the entire Uchiha clan, is now Hokage. It has nothing to do about who will fight against Sasuke, that will obviously be Naruto. I don't think Danzo has the strength to put of a fight against someone as monstrously strong as Sasuke.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Man, I'd been thinking that Kakashi would be the Sixth Hokage for quite a long time now, so I wasn't too surprised when I heard the nomination, but Danzo actually got it? Sasuke is going to be pissed when he arrives, though I suppose it would make things simplier to get a hold of the man in the highest office in Konoha.
    The feudal Lord or whoever the head was, was quite a stupid old fart to appoint Danzo as the 6th Hokage. Danzo got appointed for the dumbest reason of all. The most appealing leader would have been Shikamaru's father. Shikamaru is a smart guy, and I believe his father is also one of the most witty individual in the village. Though, in popularity and in strength Kakashi would have surpassed him. Still, I can't see Kakashi becoming Hokage.

But seriously, Gaara became Kazekage so why can't Naruto become Hokage now??? Politics in Naruto world is surely messed up...real messed up...

As for Sasuke, he's just blind and crazy 'n all. He doesn't have any definite plan and I doubt he could cause as much havoc as Pain did with his current abilities. Though, he could kick Danzo's assz with ease. Can't wait to see that happening >.> ...

Quote Originally Posted by iLuvMarshmallows View Post
    I wonder what will Danzo do to hold off against Sasuke? I mean, he only has one arm and one eye. O.o
    He has a good old staff in his hand. Surely, he can poke Sasuke in the eye .
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 06-07-2009 at 04:06 AM.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure that the people that made Danzo the 6th Hokage were probably bribed or corrupt. It happened too fast for it to be something silly like Kishimoto coming up short on his story-telling skillz. Too fast for it to have happened in any other way than on purpose. No, I'm sure this was pre-conceived. I'm with you Gjallahorn. I was really thinking that Kakashi might get it, as he is a great ninja and darn good leader. He just seemed like the right choice, but... egh... i guess we're in for some more twists before anything awesome like Kakashi or Naruto becoming Hokage happens. I will say though, that I'm actually quite impressed with Kishimoto. I totally didn't see this coming, and I usually see these twists from like... a mile away, as I've gotten used to expecting the, supposedly, unexpected with most twisty-turny-type stories.

I'm still just waiting for Sasuke to show up at the village and be all like "Wth happened? Darn it, I'm late!" And then Naruto and everyone knocks the snot out of him, then they all knock the snot out of Danzo and march off to pwn Madara. Cha! Still waiting for many things, actually.

ooooooo! Wait... I'm pretty sure Danzo has something to do with Madara. Watch! Danzo's probably going to end up being in league with him or similar.

*sigh* I must wait, though. Poopy.

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 06-12-2009 at 04:38 PM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's been quite a while since we've last seen Gaara, and now, we might see him and his siblings again in this meeting of 5 Kages. It's also an opportunity to see who other Kages are. I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter. I just hope that this meeting is not as short (and, stupid) as the previous emergency meeting in Konoha.

As for Naruto, more dilemma regarding Sasuke, perhaps?
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

Junior Member Osky is on a distinguished road Osky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 10:44 AM
    Threads

I can't believe that danzo is hokage and on top of that he has order the elimination of sasuke as a missing nin. Great first move isn't it? I would of thought it would of been great to have kakashi as Hokage, he would be late to everything. just think of what type of excuses he would use to the elders.

Click the link above ... register and fill out some easy surveys and win free awsome prizes.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, he's Hokage for now. As he said and as we saw when Tsunade became Hokage, all the Jonin in the village have to vote to give it a "final approval". Of course, with the village in chaos, that will probably be held off for now, so he's using it to his benefit.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If it comes to voting, it's a sure thing that Danzo would loose, so he might further scheme to grasp absolute power. I still can't see Kakashi becoming Hokage, though. His character is not of the Hokage sort. If he does become hokage, he has to take off his mask. Just think of the stone face monument of Hokages in Konoha. It would real bizzarre to see a stone face of Hokage with his face covered with a mask >_> .

Anyway, is Tsunade really sacked from her post of Hokage? Is it because she is weak/unconscious now or is it because she failed her responsibility of Hokage? What do you guys think?
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 06-20-2009 at 05:22 AM.

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2014 09:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post
    If it comes to voting, it's a sure thing that Danzo would loose, so he might further scheme to grasp absolute power. I still can't see Kakashi becoming Hokage, though. His character is not of the Hokage sort. If he does become hokage, he has to take off his mask. Just think of the stone face monument of Hokages in Konoha. It would real bizzarre to see a stone face of Hokage with his face covered with a mask >_> .

Anyway, is Tsunade really sacked from her post of Hokage? Is it because she is weak/unconscious now or is it because she failed her responsibility of Hokage? What do you guys think?
    im thinking its because she is weak at the moment, she definetly did not fail her position as Hokage she put her life on the line to save everyone on the village.
    Under construction.

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

I'm so happy to see Gaara again !!! What do you think about Sasuke? Will he really kill five kages?
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
    im thinking its because she is weak at the moment, she definetly did not fail her position as Hokage she put her life on the line to save everyone on the village.
    Tell that to that sneaky Danzo and he might give you an earfull . I still can't believe that the feudal lord sat ther quitely as Danzo kept on spouting insults towards Tsunade and her teacher. It was as if, he himself had regarded Tsuande as a failure....

Quote Originally Posted by IcePriestess View Post
    I'm so happy to see Gaara again !!! What do you think about Sasuke? Will he really kill five kages?
    Let me make a guess. I believe, Sasuke would utterly fail to kill the 5 kages and then, later on he would seek power again. So he would join forces with Tobi and then sync with Gedo Mazo, and would be under control of Tobi. It is quite a straight-forward guess, but Kishimoto may deviate his plot futher.

But I'm certain that Gaara and his siblings have become quite powerful themselves. I bet, Gaara has become as powerful or even more powerful than Naruto himself. Just let's see what Kishimoto has in store for us .
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 06-26-2009 at 08:57 AM.

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But I still want Danzo to die... I mean he just troubles everyone, even Akatsuki has trouble because of new Hokage. And Sasuke doesn't seem happy about it.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Senior Member Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2010 04:36 PM
    Threads

Hmm... I personly don't think Sasuke has a chance agenst all the Kages. Plus there is a chance of Madara being there as the Mizu Kage. As for Tsunade, she did do alot and now that her seal broke she might be aging again and they need a good leader, be it she's there or not. But I wish it wasn't Danzo...

If Danzo dies I will be a very happy person!

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

[quote=lone_Sannin;2284351]It's been quite a while since we've last seen Gaara,[quote]

I always guessed that since he had the ichibi taken out, he probably slept .
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 06-27-2009 at 09:28 AM.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    Threads

I can foresee a problem arising.
    If Sasuke attacks Danzou and the other 5 kages he will merely be playing to exactly what Danzou wants.
    Danzou will then have the perfect excuse to go full out in his plans against Sasuke using the fear of Akatsuki to rally support behind himself.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But I still want Danzo to die... I mean he just troubles everyone, even Akatsuki has trouble because of new Hokage. And Sasuke doesn't seem happy about it.
    I think Sasuke is in more dilema right now. He actually wanted to destroy and kill the entire Konoha village by himself, not just the elders.
    www.onemanga.com/Naruto/416/14

He might be actually pissed that someone got ahead of him in destroying the village. But people in Konoha are still alive. So, he still has a goal to kill them all...

Quote Originally Posted by MangaFanGuy View Post
    I can foresee a problem arising.
    If Sasuke attacks Danzou and the other 5 kages he will merely be playing to exactly what Danzou wants.
    Danzou will then have the perfect excuse to go full out in his plans against Sasuke using the fear of Akatsuki to rally support behind himself.
    That's a nice foresight you've got. Yes, I think it might actually become Danzo's leverage to attain more power instead and do whatever he wishes... But I bet the strongest opposer to his plans would be Gaara. He's Naruto and Konoha friendly person after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Nanukana View Post
    Hmm... I personly don't think Sasuke has a chance agenst all the Kages. Plus there is a chance of Madara being there as the Mizu Kage. As for Tsunade, she did do alot and now that her seal broke she might be aging again and they need a good leader, be it she's there or not. But I wish it wasn't Danzo...

If Danzo dies I will be a very happy person!
    There's no any certainty that Tobi is the current Mizu Kage. He might have become Mizu Kage somewhere in the past. As for Tsunade...she's in deep, deep coma right now. It might take quite a while for her to gain full consciousness. And so, for the moment being, Danzo shall dance and frolic around with his new power...
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 06-27-2009 at 01:47 AM.

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's a nice foresight you've got. Yes, I think it might actually become Danzo's leverage to attain more power instead and do whatever he wishes... But I bet the strongest opposer to his plans would be Gaara. He's Naruto and Konoha friendly person after all...
    Gaara may be the biggest opposition but his biggest ally will be the Raikage.
    And Gaaras sand village is the smallest and weakest IIRC.
    Though Gaara may have no choice but to support Konoha especially if Sasuke is stupid enough to attack all of them directly.
    There's no any certainty that Tobi is the current Mizu Kage. He might have become Mizu Kage somewhere in the past.
    Evidence points to Tobi not being the current Mizukage.
    It is circumstantial but.
    -Kisame left the village after attempting a coup agaisnt the Mizukage.
    -His reaction to Tobi suggests it isn't the same person he attempted the coup against
    -We have no evidence that the Mizukage who the coup was launched against isn't still the Mizukage
    --So this suggests that Tobi was Mizukage before the current one

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gaara may be the biggest opposition but his biggest ally will be the Raikage.
    And Gaaras sand village is the smallest and weakest IIRC.
    Though Gaara may have no choice but to support Konoha especially if Sasuke is stupid enough to attack all of them directly.
    Think again.

As you see from this map Gaara owns a lot of place here. And he isn't weak. However we don't know much about other kages, but the fact that Gaara is not a Jinchuuriki anymore doesn't change the fact that he is strong and strongest from all the Wind country(sand village). I think his opinion is worth much. But of course if Sasuke is stupid and if he will atack Village head-on Gaara won't be able to change much. Well maybe slay him

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

yay naruto must kill sasuke
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Think again.

As you see from this map Gaara owns a lot of place here.
    Actually Gaara only controls the Hidden Sand Village
    the rest is under control of the Lord of the Wind Country.
    Gaaras Village of Sand is the weakest of the Five Great villages.
    And he isn't weak.
    I never said he was.
    Although we have yet to see what he can do now that his demon is gone.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Evidence points to Tobi not being the current Mizukage.
    It is circumstantial but.
    -Kisame left the village after attempting a coup agaisnt the Mizukage.
    -His reaction to Tobi suggests it isn't the same person he attempted the coup against
    -We have no evidence that the Mizukage who the coup was launched against isn't still the Mizukage
    --So this suggests that Tobi was Mizukage before the current one
    Ah...I'm not quite certain that it was Kisame who attempted a coup against Mizukage. Remember the first antagonist of Naruto, Zabuza. I believe it was Zabuza who attempted the coup and left the village. As for Kisame, I believe he was wanted for assasination of feudal lord and other sabotage plots.

Think again.

As you see from this map Gaara owns a lot of place here. And he isn't weak. However we don't know much about other kages, but the fact that Gaara is not a Jinchuuriki anymore doesn't change the fact that he is strong and strongest from all the Wind country(sand village). I think his opinion is worth much. But of course if Sasuke is stupid and if he will atack Village head-on Gaara won't be able to change much. Well maybe slay him
    I don't think size matter that much. And besides, the size of the hidden village is relatively far smaller than the size of an entire country. But thanks for the pic anyway...

Gaara's Village of Sand is the weakest of the Five Great villages.
    Again, we are entirely not sure his village is the weakest. The only fact we know for sure is that Konoha is the strongest hidden village of all. And then comes other hidden villages in terms of power. Besides, as Sand village and Konoha( Leaf village) were enemy in the past and the fact that Konoha were still not able to wipe out Sand village, implies that Sand village is pretty much strong itself.

Quote Originally Posted by wowzabunny View Post
    yay naruto must kill sasuke
    So... what exactly are you implying? From where did you brought up such an incredible statement???
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 06-28-2009 at 06:59 AM.

Senior Member Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2010 04:36 PM
    Threads

...the fact that Gaara is not a Jinchuuriki anymore doesn't change the fact that he is strong...
    There is also the fact that, if I am not miss taken, that Gaara can still control the sand a bit, according to the data book.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

He would still have the ability to manipulate sand only to the extent that a normal ninja could. It was the Ichibi that gave him that sort of power in the first place, after it was implanted into him within his mother's womb. Since he lost it, he should have lost the majority of his sand manipulation abilities.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He showed with Naruto that he can still manipulate Sand
    Technically the only things he loses are the shield of Shukaku and the Automatic sand shield defense.
    Everything else should still be viable as moves for him.
    The only question is how long he can sustain those attacks compared to his original state.
    Ah...I'm not quite certain that it was Kisame who attempted a coup against Mizukage. Remember the first antagonist of Naruto, Zabuza. I believe it was Zabuza who attempted the coup and left the village. As for Kisame, I believe he was wanted for assasination of feudal lord and other sabotage plots.
    I can't seem to remember where the part about the coup is in the manga.
    It was only off the top of my head that it was caused by the 7 swords and that the other crimes of Kisame etc came after they left the village.
    Again, we are entirely not sure his village is the weakest. The only fact we know for sure is that Konoha is the strongest hidden village of all. And then comes other hidden villages in terms of power. Besides, as Sand village and Konoha( Leaf village) were enemy in the past and the fact that Konoha were still not able to wipe out Sand village, implies that Sand village is pretty much strong itself.
    I can't remember where it was said but of the 5 great villages it was supposed to be the weakest one.
    That doesn't mean that it was incredibly weak and by comparison to many hidden villages it is quite strong.
    Also i believe it was allied to Konoha so that would afford it even greater protection.
    Last edited by MangaFanGuy; 06-28-2009 at 10:17 PM.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

If you think about it, since gaara can't use the shukaku shield ( or at least at the speed he used to), doesn't that that mean he would have to change his fighting style?

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kei of the flame View Post
    If you think about it, since gaara can't use the shukaku shield ( or at least at the speed he used to), doesn't that that mean he would have to change his fighting style?
    This one is the Shield of Shukaku
    Although he may be able to do it even without Shukaku (As it is merely lots of the strongest sand pressurized).
    For speed nothing should change as the rest was all Gaaras own natural abilities.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 06-29-2009 at 01:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information