AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 29 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2015 06:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To be honest, I would think that Sasuke is the most experienced with handling Bijuu since he fought Naruto.

Anyway, despite reading every chapter and watching the episodes, I'm still out of touch with the series. I just don't see how you rip open someone's chest and still be worried.

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    To be honest, I would think that Sasuke is the most experienced with handling Bijuu since he fought Naruto.

Anyway, despite reading every chapter and watching the episodes, I'm still out of touch with the series. I just don't see how you rip open someone's chest and still be worried.
    Well seeing how the cursed seal dude can regen him by fusing and giving him part of his flesh and chakra and also he is probably worried because of sharingan.He seems like an experienced warrior and he probably tasted sharingans effects.Also no wonder this guy is strong.He fully controls his beast.I mean he went into full form and still has control while Naruto loses his mind even around 2 tails.He cant recognize his friends.This pretty much implies on his power.I mean he got out of Sasukes illusion in a blink of an eye.I think they are pretty much all gonna die by the way how things are going unless something big happens.I mean Sasuke downed by one hit from him and he is strongest of the 4!Also Sasuke did fight Naruto but he fought him in his hm mostly normal states usually a few releases of Kyubi chakra but thats all(from what i know at least) and this is a full form one so big difference there.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    What do I do in my free time?In my free time I'm being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.
    Favorite drink?Heineken ftw!
    I don't brawl but be careful I might bite...

Was called Forsaken One once...

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken One View Post
    Well seeing how the cursed seal dude can regen him by fusing and giving him part of his flesh and chakra and also he is probably worried because of sharingan.He seems like an experienced warrior and he probably tasted sharingans effects.Also no wonder this guy is strong.He fully controls his beast.I mean he went into full form and still has control while Naruto loses his mind even around 2 tails.He cant recognize his friends.This pretty much implies on his power.I mean he got out of Sasukes illusion in a blink of an eye.I think they are pretty much all gonna die by the way how things are going unless something big happens.I mean Sasuke downed by one hit from him and he is strongest of the 4!Also Sasuke did fight Naruto but he fought him in his hm mostly normal states usually a few releases of Kyubi chakra but thats all(from what i know at least) and this is a full form one so big difference there.
    I understand that, but he should just seal the deal and kill Sasuke prior to any fusion and then the rest won't cause any problem. Doesn't that make sense to you?
    Last edited by Wio; 09-02-2008 at 11:29 PM.

Member Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2008 04:42 AM
    Threads

Yeah we all want sasuke to die Wio, but I'm not sure it's going to be that easy. All i can really see happening is that the 2 Clould ninja who have come to where the battle is taking place will stop the fight. One of them looks like Kirobo (8 tails) anyway, and he does mention that his brother is powerful earlier on in the fight.

Set thanks to Marudashi

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I understand that, but he should just seal the deal and kill Sasuke prior to any fusion and then the rest won't cause any problem. Doesn't that make since to you?
    Hm well yes that does make sense but this is Naruto eh and they managed to regen Sasuke already.And he finds the problem in the water guy since he is the only one who can actually stop him.For now at least.
    Ah well i can guess that by some big miracle they will kill him or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Engines View Post
    All i can really see happening is that the 2 Clould ninja who have come to where the battle is taking place will stop the fight. One of them looks like Kirobo (8 tails) anyway, and he does mention that his brother is powerful earlier on in the fight.
    Erm i didn't really get this.How do you mean that one of those 2 Cloud ninja look like Kirobo. O_o Sasukes team is fighting the 8 tailed right now.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

Member Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines is a jewel in the rough Mortal_Engines's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2008 04:42 AM
    Threads

Yeah he looks like him, say like Sai is said to look like Sasuke. It makes sense since the little sharingan pansy is getting kicked in... again.

And come on he can't kill off Sasuke until he at least meets up with Naruto again.

Set thanks to Marudashi

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2014 09:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

and watch the magical sharingan end the fight / save them ...
    Under construction.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Engines View Post
    Yeah he looks like him, say like Sai is said to look like Sasuke. It makes sense since the little sharingan pansy is getting kicked in... again.

And come on he can't kill off Sasuke until he at least meets up with Naruto again.
    Yeah thats the crappy point. =/
    He is probably invincible until some latter parts i guess.Shesh. >_<
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I hate it when i was right, the all mighty magical sharingan ended the fight *sigh* that was lame.
    Under construction.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

God i haven't been disappointed like this in a long time.Jesus just one amaterasu to down the 8 tailed.Jeez what are they making out of this.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken One View Post
    God i haven't been disappointed like this in a long time.Jesus just one amaterasu to down the 8 tailed.Jeez what are they making out of this.
    See what I mean man?
    He shouldn't have transformed when the fight was almost over anyway.

What a joke.

Let's hope that Kakashi can do it to a small extent.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

See what I mean man?
    He shouldn't have transformed when the fight was almost over anyway.

What a joke.

Let's hope that Kakashi can do it to a small extent.
    Yeah i know what you mean and indeed it is a joke. =/
    What are they gonna make out of this show next.Ha one amaterasu and whooosh everyone is dead?Wth is with that.Also considering what Naruto did with his 4 tailed transformation(the thing with the chakra wave from his mouth when he swallowed the large amount of it and fired at Oro) is he like gonna destroy half of the world when he goes full form(which i expect that he will do seeing what on amaterasu can do his next chakra wave is gonna smash like everything O_o)
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

it really is becoming more and more like DBZ...
    Under construction.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

so now sasuke is off ot destroy konoha guess one of them is going to die in the next few years either naruto goes bye bye or sasuke goes bye bye. cos we know the bad guy dosent just turn good.
    Under construction.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hah i can't wait to see what is Raikage going to do!He must be really strong since as Killerbee mentioned he was the only one who stopped his attacks before Sasuke.This is gonna be interesting but i hope they wont ruin it like they did with Killerbee.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amaterasu should be able to burn down Konoha since it doesn't stop burning.

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

Amaterasu should be able to burn down Konoha since it doesn't stop burning.
    mmmmyes, but think of the emotional scars that will be laid upon poor ol' Sasuke.Also this would take a heckuva alot of chakra and would possibly kill him.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have to say Masashi Kishimoto loves Sasuke waaayyyyy too much.Why is getting so overpowered?It's like he can take on anyone without the rules applying to him.

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    I have to say Masashi Kishimoto loves Sasuke waaayyyyy too much.Why is getting so overpowered?It's like he can take on anyone without the rules applying to him.
    It's because everyone hates Sasuke.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's because everyone hates Sasuke.
    I don't hate him.
    Anime has rules even over-powered animes.
    It's like a Saiyan being beaten by a Namekian.Sasuke shouldn't be able to take on a Biju.What does that say about Naruto?

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Well, At least we know that Sasuke's mind is back to being one sided, Wanting to destroy all of Konoha. I don't think he could do that, no matter how strong he was. there are too many more expeirenced fighters, with very amazing talents.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah true since Amaterasu being all powerful and stuff has its limits.They are the pain and the destruction of his eyes and the great amount of chakra used in it.
    He could kill a number of them though.
    Even Tsunade! =O
    My job?Well being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Honestly, I don't think Sasuke will beat Naruto ever again. He could be Stunade, Maybe Kakashi, only if he get's past Naruto first. The eight tailed beast is the second most powerful off the Bijuu, The nine being the strongest, (Obviosly) Sasuke's eye sight is already being affected as well, Lot's of factors are against the Uchiha on this one. Even the Raikage is after him now.
    -FMA18-

Member Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2009 04:49 AM
    Threads

Totally agree with you. I don't think Sasuke will ever be able to beat Naruto again. I hate Sasuke. lol

And what's with the Raikage? Is he actually stronger than Killerbee or is he just acting as a leader/big brother? Cuz I don't think he can get rid of Sasuke.
    Last edited by Miu Mai; 09-24-2008 at 07:33 PM.
    "I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him"
    -Hinata Hyuuga

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Raikage or whaever his real name might be the one that trained his brother, I think Sasuke will be having more flashbacks of him and Itachi if the Kage ever meets him. since the big brother, little brother thing. Sasuke might get taught a lesson. xD
    -FMA18-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information