AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

To bad we hafta wait 2 whole weeks 'til the next chapter.

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2014 09:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

^^^ and that's the bummer =(
    Under construction.

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

i think the anime is going no where fast right now.
    the issues are too short for all the twists and turns they're putting in the plot right now, and its just getting annoying, they should extend the manga to 30ish pages per issue

Teh Asugin! Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2011 08:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goninety

I kinda like Itachi being a good guy for once, if he is ever one. I don't like waiting for 2 weeks for the next chapter, it's worse than waiting for the anime...
    [deviantART][MangaHelpers gallery]

"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!"
    -
    Éclair "Lightning" Farron

Junior Member mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2008 05:54 PM
    Threads

I KNEW IT!!!! SEEE itachi was trying to protect sasuke all along =) hah!
    don't be hasty , itachi is good?! no way , there is more to it I'm sure. why do I think that because I've read a post some where that said perfect evidence that itachi could never be good. protecting sasuke by destroying his life is crap. just read this:

a post I've read some where else:

what ever itachi's reasons for doing what he did to sasuke does not make him good at all. why?

1- he TOUTURED his seven year old brother mentaly to the point of traumatizing him for life.

2- he ruiend sasuke's innocence for good. and made his childhood disapear for ever.

3- he told him to kill his best friend if he wants to be able to face him. which NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON IS makes itachi way from good. seriously what do you think of a person who tells his seven year old brother to kill? and live his life in an unsightly way by hate?

4- he let his brother live such lonliness because not only sasuke has no relitaves left . he also was afraid of making friends because he might have to kill them in the futrue!

5- just when sasuke start to have a life and friends he (itachi) appears again to touture sasuke all over again not just metaly but emotinaly and phisicaly which leads sasuke to stay in a deep coma that no one was able to heal but tsunade. so what if the leaf couldn't find tsunade? what would itachi the LOVING BROTHER do then? sasuke could have stayed in that coma for good!

6- because sasuke didn't want to kill to have the MS he went to orochimaru because he wanted to be able to control the CS so he could have a chance against itachi's MS. BUT what if sasuke failed and orochimaru took over his body? what would the LOVING BROTHER itachi do then?

7- itachi used amaterasu on sasuke and only stopped it when it ate half his body to prevent the eyes from bieng destroyed. IF itachi didn't want to hurt sasuke and was the LOVING BROTHER AND GOOD GUY you're talking about. how on earth would he know if sasuke had the replacment jutsu? how would he know if sasuke will be able to use it? since itachi told sasuke that the replacment jutsu is a very hard move to do. IF sasuke wasn't able to perform the replacment jutsu wouldn't burning half his body with amaterasu kill him? or at least damages him too much to the point of not being able to be a shinobo anymore? what would itachi the loving brother do then?

let's just say he did all this to make sasuke strong enough to kill madara. isn't that just using sasuke and making him in to a tool and a wepon? touturing him and abusing him phisacly mentaly and emotinaly , traumatizing him and FORCE him to be someone that he's not?! is that what a good guy is now?!
    don't tell me it was the only way because then the whole point of the manga would be crap!
    the manga always said that hate is not the way , that shinobi world is wrong for making them tools with no emotin and naruto himself said that this was wrong and he will make his new rules his own way of the ninja. after all that production to those morals and ideas do you think kishimoto will make itachi a hero by turning his seven year old brother in to some wopen and makes him live a lie just to tear his heart at the end when he knows the truth?!

don't you think that if sasuke some how knew that his brother is in danger and his clan was killed by only madara and he (sasuke) is the only one that can help itachi the brother that he loves so much, don't you think that sasuke would have practiced double as hard than he did when he was thinking he will kill him?!
    is there a bigger motivation than saving the only person who left of your family?

I can't believe kishimoto will make itachi good out of those horrible things he did to sasuke since he stated from the start of the manga that this thing will be proven wrong. and in the end I think sasuke will kill madara by following naruto's way and prove for itachi and himself once and for all that hate is not the way.

now people will aske me if madara isn't saying the truth then why is he saying things like that at all? wouldn't it make sasuke distrust madara?

my answer is , I think madara is saying thos things to sasuke to make him feel a new level of pain. for some reason all itachi and madara did to sasuke was making him feel somekind of unbarble pain ( great loss , betryal , hurt , lonliness , worthlessness , self loathing .... etc) why? I'm not really sure but maybe there is somthing inside sasuke that will only come out if sasuke was broken enough. it's just some thing that came to my mind.

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mitoko.u View Post
    2- he ruiend sasuke's innocence for good. and made his childhood disapear for ever.

4- he let his brother live such lonliness because not only sasuke has no relitaves left . he also was afraid of making friends because he might have to kill them in the futrue!

6- because sasuke didn't want to kill to have the MS he went to orochimaru because he wanted to be able to control the CS so he could have a chance against itachi's MS. BUT what if sasuke failed and orochimaru took over his body? what would the LOVING BROTHER itachi do then?
    remember that power comes at the cost of innocence.
    maybe itachi knew this was going to happen and he was going to become a great shinobi, but to have that kind of power you have to lose your innocence.
    itachi could have considered madara to be too powerful for him to kill so he had to train sasuke to do it
    also madara is head of akatsuki and he is working to making the ultimate jutsu that could destroy the world, so he has to be stopped.

although this is using him as a tool madara has to be stopped before the world is destroyed. see what im saying

Junior Member mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2008 05:54 PM
    Threads

remember that power comes at the cost of innocence.maybe itachi knew this was going to happen and he was going to become a great shinobi, but to have that kind of power you have to lose your innocence.
    I don't think so, look at naruto he's becoming stronger and stronger. kakashi and jiraya are not making him see deaths of his beloved ones or hitting him and break his arms and ribs or toture him mentaly to the point of going in to a coma. toture was never the right way to protect some one or to make him stronger. if itachi could transfere his eye jutsu to sasuke he shouldn't have told him to kill to obtain it.

itachi could have considered madara to be too powerful for him to kill so he had to train sasuke to do it
    also madara is head of akatsuki and he is working to making the ultimate jutsu that could destroy the world, so he has to be stopped.

although this is using him as a tool madara has to be stopped before the world is destroyed. see what im saying
    I know exactly what you'r saying. sasuke could have gotten stronger with out using all those horrible methods. like I said to you in a nother thread:

some people say that itachi wanted to make sasuke stronger by giving him a motivation. BUT,this is torture! it's not motivation! do you really think that sasuke would need torture to develope?! sasuke was competitive since he was a child. he had that will to prove himself he didn't need all that crulety just for
    motivation!
    don't you think that if sasuke some how knew that his brother is in danger and his clan was killed by only madara and he (sasuke) is the only one that can help him, don't you think that sasuke would have practiced double as he did when was thinking he will kill him?!
    is there a bigger motivation than saving the only person who left of your family?
    I bet sasuke would have turned much stronger that way. insted of torturing him.

acording to the manga kishimoto is presenting to us that shinobi=tool is a wrong idea and it only leads to worse results since you are raising a killer. how could itachi know that after all that, sasuke will not just snap and turn to a crazy killing machine? at that point I can hardly blame him if he did. or sasuke may kill himself. the whole thing is just wrong ! you can't make a wrong sitiuation good with wrong methodes! it's only going to lead to other tragedies . when you are raising a killer you are no better than the people you are trying to destroy. you are both the same.

so now itachi couldn't do a thing to madara. itachi almost killed sasuke with amaterasu and said that he is the one distened to kill madara and told sasuke that he will take his eyes then he spoke like some drunken man my eyes ... my eyes.. how could all that be acting?

if itachi was my brother and he made me go throuhg all of that just to tell me he wanted to protect me I would have gone to his grave and shouted at him that I would have preferd death than that kind of protecting. then I may even kill myself.

sorry for repeating myself and for the long post.

Member aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 10:11 AM
    Threads

let's get things straight....

uchiha itachi is a good guy??!

that would be soooooooooo awesome!!!
    i waited for this time to come...

hmmmmmmm...what are the other things that uchiha madara are about to tell sasuke....bout his own brother...

anyways...
    sasuke looks cool with the mangekyou sharingan...

and gave madara a sample...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what ever...
    you can believe your theory and ill be believe mine and we'll find out in time from the manga
    but i think it would be kind of cool to have itachi as a good guy

Member aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 10:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gangman5 View Post
    what ever...
    you can believe your theory and ill be believe mine and we'll find out in time from the manga
    but i think it would be kind of cool to have itachi as a good guy
    sasuke already showed his mangekyou sharingan in the manga....

Junior Member Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2008 02:15 AM
    Threads

Tobi is Madara in the chapter 397 ?!?!
    Is it right?
    Add me in the friendster please....
    Spinel_suppy@yahoo.com

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mokona View Post
    Tobi is Madara in the chapter 397 ?!?!
    Is it right?

We've known that for a long time now. Just that no one wanted to believe it because they were stuck thinking Tobi might be Obito.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    We've known that for a long time now. Just that no one wanted to believe it because they were stuck thinking Tobi might be Obito.
    What!? People still thought he was Obito? C'mon Like.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

On 398:

Masashi Kishimoto is one tricky little devil. Once you think things are finally settled, he drops a bomb on you. Not only that, but now we get to hear the story of Konoha's foundation.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    On 398:

Masashi Kishimoto is one tricky little devil. Once you think things are finally settled, he drops a bomb on you. Not only that, but now we get to hear the story of Konoha's foundation.
    Yes! I know! This is so cool. Best part of the story yet. I got shivers when Madara said Itachi was under orders from konoha.

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Rawr We Know Madara And The First Where Friends!!!! Now What?!
    Under construction.

Member silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2012 05:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah....we now know that Itachi is a good guy.....Itachi is too obedient....

Professor: So what's your theme?
    Me: Insanity is what makes an artist different.
    Professor: Are you insane?
    Me: uh....yeah? Sometimes?

Visit my sites:
    www.flickr.com/photos/bienamorkira
    www.bienamorkira.deviantart.com
    www.kirabienamor.tumblr.com

Senior Member JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 01:42 AM
    Threads

It's too soon to label Itachi as a good guy. Don't forget, Madara could be lying. For what reason, I don't know, but at this point nothing is very clear. Why did he kill his clan? Madara says it was because Konoha ordered him to. Truth or lie? At the moment, the story of Itachi is being told by an unreliable narrator, which is Madara/Tobi. Was Itachi being controlled by Madara, or somebody else? Was he doing everything, including torturing Sasuke and NEARLY plucking his eye out, out of free will? There is too much mystery surrounding him right now.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

^^^ true true but its still interesting
    Under construction.

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DARKMizuSasuke View Post
    It's too soon to label Itachi as a good guy. Don't forget, Madara could be lying. For what reason, I don't know, but at this point nothing is very clear. Why did he kill his clan? Madara says it was because Konoha ordered him to. Truth or lie? At the moment, the story of Itachi is being told by an unreliable narrator, which is Madara/Tobi. Was Itachi being controlled by Madara, or somebody else? Was he doing everything, including torturing Sasuke and NEARLY plucking his eye out, out of free will? There is too much mystery surrounding him right now.
    I disagree. Madara's delivery of the story doesn't suggest that it's a lie. Or rather it suggests that he IS telling th truth. There's also the fact that it's getting into a whole flashback thing. If he isn't telling the truth then I can only see it as being a huge waste of time and effort on the creation of the manga.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    I disagree. Madara's delivery of the story doesn't suggest that it's a lie. Or rather it suggests that he IS telling th truth. There's also the fact that it's getting into a whole flashback thing. If he isn't telling the truth then I can only see it as being a huge waste of time and effort on the creation of the manga.
    well not a complete truth, u know he might flip a thing or two and make it seem like something totally different. maby?
    Under construction.

Senior Member JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 01:42 AM
    Threads

Exactly. Thank you.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Itachi can NEVER be labed as a good guy. Period. The End.

Imagine someone killing your parents. Do you really think they could EVER be considered a good guy?

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Itachi can NEVER be labed as a good guy. Period. The End.

Imagine someone killing your parents. Do you really think they could EVER be considered a good guy?
    If its for a greater good, then yes, obviously.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

yeah the life of a group or one is worth ore than the lifes of an entire village.
    Under construction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information